[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You can pick one trope from hentai and make it a thing in real

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 304
Thread images: 49

You can pick one trope from hentai and make it a thing in real life. What do you pick?

I would make exploding clothing a thing.
>>
Inb4 "rape"
>>
big dicked ogres
>>
3x bigger tits probably. Otherwise mind control.
>>
Perfect timing of mutual orgasms 100% of the time without even trying?

Also inb4 someone says raping someone until they like it.
>>
Rape
>>
shapeshifting
>into a [spoiler]girl[/spoiler]
>>
Girls falling in love with me when I cum all over them.
>>
>>4576146
>>4576168
I think that already exists, anons...
>>
File: IMG_1285.gif (2MB, 670x447px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1285.gif
2MB, 670x447px
My pick? Where the only consequence to this is a strong slap to the face.
>>
File: IMG_1286.gif (986KB, 450x247px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1286.gif
986KB, 450x247px
ENF being a common occurrence.
>>
Obviously, TIME STOP
>>
>>4576238
Hentai rape is guilt free and rarely ever ends badly.

RL ones they usually fight back, and you get arrested unless you dispose of them properly.
>>
Every woman in the world is either a tsundere loli or a submissive titty monster. I believe this would satisfy the vast majority of fetishes worldwide.
>>
Anti-gravity boobs
>>
>>4576688
Good choice
>>
>>4576690
Well this turned dark.

>>4576238
>>4576304
>>4576305
>>4576692
But these raise an interesting point. For much of this stuff to work "like a hentai" it requires ancillary changes to human behavior. An ENF situation in real life wouldn't make the girl react in the way an anime girl does and would probably just look goofy instead of sexy and may even be kind of annoying to witness because, shit, I've got a life and don't have time to waste at the bank because the cute bank teller has to go cover herself up because her clothes exploded instead of cashing my paycheck like I need her to do. And why the fuck is this Starbucks barista giving me shit? Oh, she actually secretly likes me? Cool but do you mind not writing "Jerk" on my cup with a little heart next to it? I was going to drink this back at the office and I'll get looks. And who is this 11 year old grinding on my crotch in the middle of class? Oh, she's actually 22? Hey, professor, stop giving all the girls extra credit for sucking your dick, by the way. This class is graded on a fucking curve so I'm kind of at a major disadvantage.

Things that would be traumatizing in real life are either minor inconveniences in anime or less a big deal one way or another. You'd have to alter the world in a lot of tiny ways in order to make each of these picks not suck total ass.
>>
The "No one bothers to find a missing person." Trope
Just think of it
kidnap a loli , turn her into a slave/cat girl
and when I'm bored I'll drop her off at a random location .
>>
mizuryu kei land or a place like aomizuan manga
>>
>>4575983
The ability for guys to cum again and again dozens of times in the same session completely throwing the idea of refractory periods out the window.
>>
>>4576784
"kidnap a loli"
Just say kidnap a kid, that's what you fucking mean.
>>
>>4576794
This is very possible, any young dude should have very short refractory periods where you're good for at least one more go or more.
>>
ITT: Admissible evidence at trial.
>>
>>4576784
hahahahaha bro so

fucking kidnapping is a thing
you might like islam lmfao
>>
>>4575983
Harems (would require changes to birth rates, of course).
>>
I just want a girl to like me.

:(
>>
>>4576929
This. If I could change a thing, just make it so every girl is fuckable at all times. Then fuck my way through life until I realize how useless it all is and blow my brains out in a glorious sea of ass, tight pussy and perfect tits.
>>
File: 1489183983509.jpg (793KB, 1214x806px) Image search: [Google]
1489183983509.jpg
793KB, 1214x806px
Don't judge me guys.
>>
>>4576758
kek.

But I think everyone is already assuming that. "I would make it so that my high school had a sex class" also incorporates the side requirements that the girls are all attractive and STDs/pregnancy aren't a concern.
>>
>>4575983
female orgasm
>>
>>4577581
This is truly the thinking man's fetish.
>>
I want to say that I'd make incest socially acceptable and encouraged but then I realize that means in the actual dating world I'd also be competing against every girl's brothers and father in addition to all the other guys I already have to.
>>
File: 1471977172701.png (311KB, 378x569px) Image search: [Google]
1471977172701.png
311KB, 378x569px
>>4577581
delet this
>>
>>4577864
Isn't the reason why it's not generally acceptable because incest can cause a lot of birth defects and other problems in the resulting children? Its less of a moral thing and more of a "let's not bring more freaks into the world.. for our sake, and for theirs"
>>
>>4575983
Every girl has a perfect ass.
>>
>>4575983
every guy is a cute trap
[spoiler]hurr durr not /d/[/spoiler]
[spoiler]be glad im not posting any pics[/spoiler]
>>
>>4576690
t. Rapist
>>
>>4575983

Girls ALWAYS cum when YOU cum inside them, rape or otherwise
>>
>>4575983
>You can pick one trope from hentai and make it a thing in real life. What do you pick?

Elf girls
>>
Ahego. People tense up when they have sex not relax. It would be worth it to fuck a girl who lays there like a fish just to watch her make retarded faces out of pleasure and know you did that yourself.
>>
>>4575983
large breasts bounce like in hentai and make those boing noises and such. would be fun.
>>
>>4576946

:3
>>
>>4577867
No u
>>
>>4575983

All women being 2D
>>
accidental paizuri
>>
File: 1407343502998.gif (3MB, 521x293px) Image search: [Google]
1407343502998.gif
3MB, 521x293px
>>4576304
This is it. The best situation would be to just generally remove all the long term consequences. Nobody is emotionally damaged. Nobody gets pregnant or STDs. Nobody goes to prison. Just a world of sexual shenanigans accompanied by a peppy soundtrack.
>>
>>4581540
Agreed.
>>
Love
>>
>>4576688

ZA WARUDO
>>
>>4579605
>Elf girls that cum only with human dicks
FTFY
>>
>>4581540
>and no actual sex
>>
File: ddddd.png (606KB, 769x679px) Image search: [Google]
ddddd.png
606KB, 769x679px
probably a world full of really sexually active girls who love to make the sex
>>
Being able to cum like 5 gallons must feel nice so maybe that.

Also the fact that it's mostly self cleaning
>>
>>4575983
name?
>>
>>4576690
>implying the struggling female isn't part of the fun
>>
Mind control apps
>>
>>4577581

may I have sauce on this degeneracy?

also for OP's question:

>horny cat/fox/dog girl who doesn't mind sharing (and won't get pregnant when cummed inside unless I want it)
>>
Nymphomaniacs with a lotta loyalty. Great sex and great families.
>>
No std consequences. The fear of the std is half the reason i dont bother with sex, condoms just dont cut it and even then the risk is too high. That and I would have to at least be half as good looking or at least average.
>>
>>4576198
>Girls falling in love
>>
File: Midori_5.jpg (129KB, 1280x728px) Image search: [Google]
Midori_5.jpg
129KB, 1280x728px
>>4575983
Girl completly falls for you once you have dicked her, regardless of how tsundere or assertive they were before and how hard you misstreat them.
>>
File: 07SKULDver2.jpg (533KB, 868x1228px) Image search: [Google]
07SKULDver2.jpg
533KB, 868x1228px
How the consequences and its taboo nature are diminished to nearly nothing at all.

>Visit a female friend/coworker/acquaintance's place
>Accidentally walk in on her topless
>She gasps, sees I have an erection
>She blushes and says she's horny herself
>We proceed to fuck bareback
>Cum inside of her eight times
>But because it's not her 'unsafe day' and because I didn't specifically say "GET PREGNANT" as I shot a load inside of her, zero risk of unwanted pregnancy
>STDs? What are those?
>Next time we see each other there is no emotional baggage or awkwardness
>>
[spoiler]Futas[/nospoilerson/h/]
>>
>>4575983
Heart pupils.
>>
>>4576823
Think he meant going 4 times in ten minutes and still cumming a quart each time
>>
javascript:quote('4588588'); also this.
>>
>>4589001
>javascript:quote('4588588');
??
>>
>>4588503
perfect
>>
>>4575983

That 95% of women have perfect bodies with big tight butts and always perky tits that defy gravity.

So that's what I'll go with.
>>
>>4575983
Sexual/emotional openness. No taboo aspect to it, unless there's a circumstance to it like rape or ntr. If you're horny, start stroking me. If I am, I'll feel up your ass or tits. Doesn't even need to escalate necessarily, could just be a massage. If you're lonely or depressed, tell your friend to cuddle and kiss for a while before passing out.

This is achievable, but I want it to be the norm. Sex crime would plummet if people weren't always repressing and fetishizing every desire they had.
>>
>>4589568
Bonus points: it's normal to do the same for the opposite you're attracted to. Your friend is pissed, eat her out. Your friend is really worried, blow him. They don't want to? Just hold them and talk. Maybe go walk and hold hands.
>>
>>4588503
Serious question, do people who had sex once really have emotional baggage if they see the person again? You can't just casually have sex with someone as if it was anything else, and they don't think about it again except maybe wanting to be fuck buddies or something? I'm legitimately autistic and I don't see why someone willing to fuck someone else just on a whim would not also have no emotionl attachment to the act.
>>
File: 05SKULDver2.jpg (1MB, 1447x2047px) Image search: [Google]
05SKULDver2.jpg
1MB, 1447x2047px
>>4589575

>"That one time... it meant something, right?"
>"He/She stayed the night with me... it means he/she loves me!"

Absolutely. It's a byproduct of how out society both reviles and glorifies sex at the exact same time. By putting so much emotional emphasis on it you're left with people obsessing over that time that another person saw them naked and at their most vulnerable. That can mean a lot for them. Heck, I have a female friend that can get that way with ERP partners online.
>>
File: 05SKULDver1.jpg (1MB, 1447x2047px) Image search: [Google]
05SKULDver1.jpg
1MB, 1447x2047px
>>4589594

Also posting the alternative version of this picture.
>>
>>4589568
>Sex crime would plummet if people weren't always repressing and fetishizing every desire they had.
Yeah but STD rates would skyrocket. Thats the problem with this topic. Most of the responses have to be paired with the caveat that sex can exist in a bubble the way it does in hentai. I don't think its possible to completely divorce sex from emotional baggage in real life. We're just not wired that way. You'd have to eliminate things like jealousy and paternalistic protections that make fathers none too thrilled with the idea of their daughters banging boys at school.
>>
>>4589575
It depends on the person and situation but if we were meant to divorce sex from emotion then we wouldnt have evolved to put them together in the first place. We'd be like turtles that just lay eggs and thats it. Human sexuality is biologically expensive. We give birth to usually one baby at a time and have to invest nine months of pregnancy, which was historically dangerous for the mother and child, and years of child-rearing which if not handled right could have in generations past resulted in starvation or other fate. Men get possessive of their sexual partners because traditionally they were the ones hunting mammoths to feed the family so watching their wives go fuck someone else is seen as a major betrayal. The reason sex makes us emotional is because we need to be discerning given the investment.
>>
>>4589850
>>4589856
I bet that it's more like an 80/20 split though. There's probably some biology there but most of it is socially learned and could be unlearned if there was effort put into it. I personally wouldnt have a problem with my mom or sister or daughter being open to casual sex even in public. And in that kind of society if your wife is having sex with someone else theres a good chance your having sex with someone else's wife too. So it all really balances out.
>>
>>4589575

As anon, >>4589856 said it depends on the situation, it is difficult even for we men and thougher for girls, but not impossible.

I was in a sort of relatioship like that until i invited her to dinner, shit got awkward after that.
>>
>>4589568
What would it take to make that a reality?
>>
>>4575983
> girls actually wanting to have sex with me
>>
>>4590074
> but most of it is socially learned and could be unlearned if there was effort put into it

Incorrect. There's been attempts over the thousands of years and it's not a social thing you can remove. It's hardwired into us and you'll never change it unless you have some mental illness.

Do some research into the hippie movement and free love back in the 60's. Despite the partner sharing, couples ended up bailing out because they had prefrances and didn't want to share after sometime.

Wanting to try a different partner can be a thrill for some but there the majority doesn't go seeking to share/cuck their partners. Those people are the minority.
>>
Most hentai isn't about casual sex being the norm anyway. If wanton sex does happen there's a usually a premise of some kind of deviance being afoot rather than it being a societal norm. The deviance is part of the charm. What makes it hot is that you aren't supposed to do those things. So it'd be silly to remove all sexual mores in favor of a total emotional separation.
>>
>>4588141
Angel Blade
>>
>>4589001

what did the captcha say Hal... Hal?
>>
>>4585788
you mean like reality?
>>
>>4590789
Not for anyone hanging out on a hentai image board.
>>
>>4590814
Shots fired!
>>
>>4575983
Hundreds times more girls than boys and all girls are willing and hot i.e. girls bravo.
>>
>>4589575
I've done it with 2 chicks, no baggage what so ever. You just have to make it clear up front what yall are about to fuck for
>>
Mind control all day.
>>
>>4575983
Netorare
>>
>>4591185
So you want to live in post war Soviet Union.
>>
We've got two sets of answers I could give to this. The first depends upon only myself being able to use the trope/no use of the trope effecting me negatively even indirectly:
1. Mind control (preferably magic eyes but some kind of enchanted item I wouldn't lose or a phone app I'd have access to on any phone or even a skill would be fine)
2. Possession/copy type skinsuits
3. Gender Bender(at will?)
I'd pick the first most times but the other two are also a major fetish of mine I might go for depending on mood and situation. Still, I don't like the ramifications of any of those being widespread.

Past that, things I wouldn't mind everyone experiencing... Provided we assume the girls are attractive and prevent STDs as well as unwanted pregnancy, animal girls as in kemomomimi would be great. Sensitive tails and ears and occasional periods of heat are a must. I'd stipulate them being frisky commonly even outside of those heat periods but that seems to generally come with the territory in hentai.
>>
>>4588659
I could get behind this. That or one man bukkake, being able to cum a liter would probable feel great.
>>
>>4575983
women actually asking the guy.
with the supply/ demand world we live in, women have no reason to find anyone when everyone crawls to them.
>>
Like there's any real option other than the elimination of STDs. No need for condoms but they're still around for those people who have fetishes related to it and/or don't want to go on the pill, nothing to worry about during sex besides pregnancy, no having to go to fucking doctor to have bareback sex with your partner, mass orgies are suddenly possible without the risk of pain and/or death.

Making eternal lolis real is the only thing that'd make me reconsider.
>>
>>4576789
underrated
but it's probably already available for some super rich guys
>>
>>4575983

Vanilla, with a cute girl who matches me/10
>maybe ill get my wish
>>
>cervix penetration
>0 results
You guys suck
>>
All I really want is an orgasm gauge when eating out a girl.
I always overestimate the progress and exhaust myself too quickly.
>>
>>4576821
loli is more specific than kid.
>>
>>4589575
it really depends on the people and situations
>>
>>4575983
easily getting away with dicking lots of lolis
>>
ITT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YbMGW6xSzw
>>
File: 2971.gif (1MB, 540x303px) Image search: [Google]
2971.gif
1MB, 540x303px
True love
>>
>>4575983

vaginas tasting good/looking good most of the time.
>>
>>4592951
Um...how?
>>
NTR-grade aphrodisiac.
>>
>>4594677
It includes gender first and foremost and implies an age range moreso than kid does.
>>
>>4575983
Every girl is cute.
>>
>>4592492
>Like there's any real option other than the elimination of STDs. No need for condoms but they're still around for those people who have fetishes related to it and/or don't want to go on the pill, nothing to worry about during sex besides pregnancy, no having to go to fucking doctor to have bareback sex with your partner, mass orgies are suddenly possible without the risk of pain and/or death.
>Making eternal lolis real is the only thing that'd make me reconsider.

Last I heard, the herpes vaccine is in trials and looking good. The current formulation of HIV vaccine sucks but is slowly getting better. Antibiotics mostly cleared up everything else already. So, hang tight, science will save us all. Just like how it changed everything when the pill was invented.

Science is not working on eternal lolis though.
>>
>>4595169
>science will save us all
So far nature has always invented a better virus, and antibiotics become less effective each year due to overuse with no new ones in the pipeline.
>>
>>4595169
>Science is not working on eternal lolis though.
No, but it IS working on eternal JKs which is all I want. I'm betting we get robot bodies before we solve aging though.
>>
>>4593449
Underrated post
>>
hot teachers molesting me in front of female classmates; ENF happening regularly; all people are hot
>>
>>4575983
gotta be the cumming repeatedly and never losing mast or volume
>>
>>4590487
Adult hippies had already been influenced by society. Has there been any studies on people raised in a sexually open environment?
>>
File: Flustered.jpg (94KB, 847x549px) Image search: [Google]
Flustered.jpg
94KB, 847x549px
>>4577581
MODS
>>
>>4588469
thats real life
>>
>>4576305
>ENF

whats enf again?
>>
File: 1485148116573.png (96KB, 579x311px) Image search: [Google]
1485148116573.png
96KB, 579x311px
>>4577581
you sick bastard
>>
>>4595371
>So far nature has always invented a better virus, and antibiotics become less effective each year due to overuse with no new ones in the pipeline.

No, so far we've outpaced nature handily. Totally great to be smallpox, black plague, and syphilis free. The antibiotic resistance thing is a little concerning but really overblown by the media (source: I'm a microbiologist).
>>
>>4595521
>I'm betting we get robot bodies before we solve aging though.
I'd bet opposite, but either way right? Toast to transhumanism. In the more immediate future, looking forward to VR waifu.
>>
>>4575983
>every girl loves anal
>>
>>4595713
I'm also looking forward to less forthcoming robowaifus that can satisfy quite a few fetishes listed here too. The future is bright, I just hope my dick keeps working long enough for me to enjoy it.
>>
>>4576758
Words of wisdom
>>
>>4575983
Rape
>>
File: criminal.jpg (14KB, 322x244px) Image search: [Google]
criminal.jpg
14KB, 322x244px
>>4575983

Being able to blackmail girls into becoming my sex slaves because I have lewd pictures of them
>>
>>4578158
Just make it so that's not a problem
>>
>>4595371
Nanomachines, son.
>>
The ability to freely manipulate the human bodies. Like sudden breasts expansion, or lactation. or even multiple breasts and other stuff
>>
>>4602097
oh yeah
Hentai: koakuma kanojo
>>
ITT: "I wish human empathy wasn't a thing."
>>
File: IMG_3656.jpg (81KB, 1500x938px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3656.jpg
81KB, 1500x938px
Males being able to cum and immediately keep going for multiple orgasms in a row
>>4593404
It exists [spoiler]and I'll never find it again even though they probably also post on 4chan daily
>>
>>4591435
or post argentina brazil war paraguay?
>>
although its not in EVERY hentai it's definitely a trope to completely erase homophobia, transphobia, etc
so i'd go with that one.
>inb4 fag/dyke/feminist yeah i am but also give this some thought because out of all of the tropes in hentai this one genuinely would make the world a better place and harm literally nobody
>also most of you are obsessed with futa/trap porn anyway, you just hate trans girls because they make you feel uncomfortable with your own sexuality/identity
>>
Any of those "As your mother/sister/boss/lab partner/mail delivery woman/ect, it is my duty to look after you." kind of deals
>>
>>4577691
why rule out pregnancy you're ruining half the fun
>>
File: 08.jpg (110KB, 800x1139px) Image search: [Google]
08.jpg
110KB, 800x1139px
The average cup size goes up by three letter grades, and paizuri becomes almost as common as handjobs.
>>
can every girl make a cockslave by raping her once.
>>
>>4595696
Embarrassed Nude Female.
>>
>>4588659
underrated post
>>
>>4590941
But not into a woman!
>>
>>4575983
Succubi being a thing, dehydration not being a thing and being able to go for dozens of rounds with no thinning of semen and no exhaustion.
>>
>>4576305
what the source on this please?
>>
Young women who lactate inexplicably. Yeah, I'm weird. Fuck you
>>
File: drugs.png (479KB, 837x1203px) Image search: [Google]
drugs.png
479KB, 837x1203px
>>4595169
>Science is not working on eternal lolis though.

well why the fuck not?
>>
>>4575983
Consensual rape. You technically call it rape, but they like it in the end, and don't tell anyone about it.
>>
It would probably ruin the lives of a bunch of kids living with their parents, and even I might come into a situation where it backfires on me, but I'd alter the world so that there should be super loud audible ejaculations. Like maybe the weird hissing sound ones.
>>
>>4580846
>>4575983

You know, I'm going to go with this--for the added comedy value. An abundance of slender girls with firm butts and large, weighty round tits that keep their shape and barely sag--maybe with a funny sound effect if they bounce enough. Just daily life could be get some added levity from it.

So basically, they'd have to be bigger than 'Bakunyuu Maid Kari'-magnitude tits to be considered "unusually" or "exceptionally" big. Anything smaller than that would be increasingly common.
>>
>>4575983
Breast Expansion, obviously.
>>
File: 002.jpg (283KB, 967x1400px) Image search: [Google]
002.jpg
283KB, 967x1400px
I'd want every guy, when they least expect it, to get an amazing woman who's totally into him fall into his life just out of nowhere.
>>
>>4588324
http://hentai2read.com/a_little_more_assertively/1/
>>
>>4575983
Sexual intercourse
>>
I'd love to have an absurdly sensitive pussy and nipples. Also love the idea of a guy having like, 3 or more orgasms in my ass or something. Maybe one day.
>>
>>4575983
Enough jizz to fill a bathtub.
>>
>>4605814

Might also do you well to read up on what actually makes a cup size. It's not just tit.
>>
>>4576304
This!
>>
>>4575983
A vanilla heroine that actually loves you
>>
>>4576304
Mind telling me where is this from anon?
the name is non-indicative.
>>
>>4576304
Mind telling me where is this from anon?
The name is non-indicative
>>
>>4619962
Sorry, Accidental double post
>>
>>4588659
>It's not rape if her pupils turned into hearts

Kek
>>
>>4595142
>kid = less that 13 I.E not a teenager
>loli = not a teenager
also the gender of a child doesn't make it any less pedophilic if thats what you were trying to get at.
I think you might have autism anon.
>>
>>4620274
sure but loli exclusively refers to girls; the boys are shota

and the term "kid" is often used to refer to teenagers as well, and sometimes even young adults... really just means someone a lot younger than you
>>
>>4591435
Bud, Poland and Ukraine are proof god loves us. Czechs and Slovaks are pretty damn good too

btw the region has the biggest brests on earth!
>>
Girls that can go for more than one round without complaining
>>
>>4592958
>paint self beige
>go to German swimming pool
>ALLAH ACKBAR
>>
>>4619959
>>4619962
To Love Ru Darkness
Here's a webm with sound for you.
https://u.nya.is/ncvanq.mp4
>>
>>4610739
RE:Cutie Honey
Not a webm with sound but the intro instead for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0rMFj_LFxY&t=10s
>>
Loli sex with a happy ending
>>
>>4604202
Here's your (You)
Solid 7/10
>>
Virgin sex.
>>
>>4575983
Huge veiny dicks that shoots endless thick cum
>>
>>4576168
-rape they always want but act like they dont
>>
>>4588229
shitty doujin
shitty kuk
but yes id like kingsapp
>>
>>4604202
>retard takes psych 101 at community college
>"Hurrdurr, everyone that doesn't like fags like me is insecure instead of just thinking it's creepy/nasty/goes against nature!"
>>
>>4602271
It actually is a real thing. Just not an every guy thing. Depending on how horny I am and if I'm tired or not, I can go for 3-5 times if I want. Could probably do more, but my current physical state is too exhausted and hurting from a bad back.
>>
>>4576758
>Hey, professor, stop giving all the girls extra credit for sucking your dick, by the way. This class is graded on a fucking curve so I'm kind of at a major disadvantage.
Topkek
>>
>>4620456
thanks! anon
>>
>>4606116
Nice Reddit tier joke xDDDDD
>>
>>4620458
wait this looks like the part 4 jojo op
>>
>>4621059
You mean part 4 JoJo looks like RE:Cutie Honey?
It's a big difference on which you put first.
>>
>>4575983
Slime that only eats away the clothes.
>>
Yeah, I'm going to have to give another +1 to consequence-free rape. And by consequence-free, I'm including the consequence of ruining her life. I.e. she either fights or submits, but in the end she always ends up enjoying it (and not just physiologically). Nothing else comes close.
>>
File: tumblr_ngfxw89Vw71tcoqx2o1_500.gif (1MB, 493x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ngfxw89Vw71tcoqx2o1_500.gif
1MB, 493x750px
>>4621177
They don't have to enjoy it, just not be traumatized by it.
>>
Censorship
>>
All the rape but no consequences talk is like a logic bomb. It makes no sense. If there were no consequences then it wouldn't be rape. It would just be casual sex as a social obligation. What makes rape so dramatic are the many consequences. What you idiots are asking for is for rape to have the same consequential weight as having to stand in line at the post office, which doesn't even happen in hentai. Hentai rape is usually portrayed as a suitably serious matter.
>>
>>4623439
Spoiled sport
>>
>>4623439
That depends. When a woman is raped, there are consequences for both the man and the woman. Even if there are no consequences for the man, it would still be rape
>>
File: IMG_7007.jpg (504KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7007.jpg
504KB, 900x900px
>>4589850
I guess I didn't mean full orgy mode; I meant more that it's a normal facet of people you already have a relationship with. Close friends, people you work with everyday; it would just be another way to help. Many people do nothing to help others or help the least they can if it isn't someone they care extensively for.

Also you can practice safe sex and be open about your sex history. Even more so since it wouldn't be anything to feel guilty about.
>>
File: Disgusted.jpg (853KB, 788x1072px) Image search: [Google]
Disgusted.jpg
853KB, 788x1072px
>>4620294
Yeah, but...you're still talking about kidnapping a kid. That's literally the entire point of what you were saying. Just because loli is a specific category of "kid" doesn't mean that weren't talking about kidnapping a goddamn child.

I dunno why you're trying to dress this up as something not completely fucking disturbing, buddy.
>>
>>4575983
Guy can come 8 times and still be hard as diamond and keep going
>>
I will add my thought.

That oil/pill/drink/whatever magical stuff that makes a woman super horny to the point that all they want is cock and to get fucked.

While its not my main turn on when i t comes to hentai I just think it would be great to have around for some on the spot fun.

Closest thing i know that exists would be MDMA that shit makes my fiance really horny,
>>
File: 1487728732754.jpg (219KB, 550x413px) Image search: [Google]
1487728732754.jpg
219KB, 550x413px
>>4625673
Just a pedophile trying to justify himself; and didn't work out who knew.
>>
>>4621059
It doesn't look at all like DiU what are you talking about?
>>
>>4625608
Hentai isnt really known for that though. Its not that hentai has no taboos, its that things happen in spite of the taboos. Thats what makes it enticing.
>>
>>4576690
psycho
>>
>>4575983
Cat-girl sex slaves
>>
I'd take the one from vanilla where they love you and are loyal and you live happily ever after.
>>
>>4628753
Which is why its fucked up that so many people want to do it. Rapists in hentai are depicted as awful people just like in real life. I'm trying to imagine what scenario these guys are thinking of that would allow them to commit rapes at their leisure while not being grotesque monsters.
>>
File: IMG_1464.gif (393KB, 250x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1464.gif
393KB, 250x360px
I'd make it so that women have sex like hentai. The bouncing and writhing is super hot.
>>
File: IMG_1467.gif (1MB, 467x230px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1467.gif
1MB, 467x230px
>>4635121
Just that constant UGH UGH UGH UGH effect where even if it is rape they are still very animated and they KNOW they're getting fucked and can't help it.
>>
>>4635121
>>4635125
I hope you mean just the body language and not the high pitched squeals they call "voice acting" because that shit is annoying as hell.
>>
>>4613084
Sauce on this
>>
>>4605814
Sauce
>>
File: IMG_1469.gif (621KB, 1112x470px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1469.gif
621KB, 1112x470px
>>4635121
Human physiology would have to change but I wish real tits bounced this way.
>>
>>4636250
Fake tits actually do kind of bounce like that if the size is just right. Compare a natural C cup to implants and you'll see the difference as they jiggle.
>>
>>4576688
This
>>
>>4576794
There is actually a drug called cabergoline that does exactly that.
>>
>>4576688

I gotta say, that's probably the best one.

It's both great for lewd things, and is also an amazing time saver for life in general.
>>
File: eroanime3630.gif (480KB, 435x427px) Image search: [Google]
eroanime3630.gif
480KB, 435x427px
>>4636250
Don't mind me...
>>
File: tumblr_m7cx0uhfQA1ragydgo1_500.gif (487KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m7cx0uhfQA1ragydgo1_500.gif
487KB, 480x270px
>>4636250
...just contributing.

Very animated tits are my favorite.
>>
super hot chicks fucking losers

/thread
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 420x581px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 420x581px
>>4620770
>Goes against nature
Nigga nearly every species on earth has had documented homosexuality. Fuck outta here with that weak brain, son.
>>
>>4576305
Sauce?
>>
>>4637388
What about incest? Does that go against nature?
>>
The most practical one I'd say would be instant reload. My refractory period isn't long (give or taken 8+ minutes) but it'd be great if it was instant like in hentai. Even if you're just jerking it that trope helps.

>>4637199
Also this
>>
Side note anyone know any hentai that even mentions STDs? They seem totally absent in the world of hentai, and like 90% of the tropes in this thread rely on them not existing

>Stop time
>Fuck the class hottie
>Oh shit I have AIDS now

>Use mind control aphrodisiac on the quiet nerd girl to turn her into a hyper slut
>Turns out she had herpes already. Fuck.
>>
>>4575983
Those endless ejaculations where guys cum enough to fill a bucket. The idea of filling a girl's insides until she can't hold anymore semen gives me a raging erection.
>>
File: 9.jpg (660KB, 1200x1746px) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
660KB, 1200x1746px
>>4575983
This
>>
File: 33.jpg (595KB, 1200x1742px) Image search: [Google]
33.jpg
595KB, 1200x1742px
>>4637648
I'll love her till become this, then ill add pregnant mod.
>>
>>4637611
I can't think of anything that mentions STDs period unless its a health class video. Its kind of like how nobody ever has to take a shit on TV unless being on the toilet is a plot point.
>>
File: 8.png (429KB, 1258x746px) Image search: [Google]
8.png
429KB, 1258x746px
Handholding.
>>
>>4637986
Emergence does, with men in the last 2 chapters telling the MC "Hey I have shit loads of bugs and I'm coming inside you anyway, but you have plenty by now so it's fine, right?" but that's because it pretty much has to be the darkest thing ever made.

I don't think any other hentai goes dark enough for the random sluts to get syphilis or even chlamydia.
>>
>>4639379
That's because it's gross. Nobody wants to think about that shit when they're looking to fap. Slutty girls lose their allure when you find out they have the clap.
>>
>>4638061
B-but that's forbidden!
>>
rapping a little girl until she gets into it.
>>
>>4577581
This
>>
>>4621615
OK sure, I'll take that too. I like both.
>>
Huge fucking dicks!
>>
Just for women to have the sex drive and indiscretion of men.
>>
>>4589114

Eh, if 95% of women really had that then those attributes would cease to be come drivers for attraction. Then only the 5% of THOSE women who have exceptionally large, perky tits and exceptionally big, shapely butts and even more shapely, long legs would be considered actually attractive while all of the "normal" good looking women would just be considered "meh, fuckable for sure but nothing special."
>>
File: 11.gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
11.gif
3MB, 320x240px
>>4635861

Bakunyuu Maid Kari
>>
>>4637648
sauce?
>>
Harems
>>
>>4575983
Mind control app
>>
>>4638061
Sauce?
>>
File: 2.jpg (294KB, 1200x1735px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
294KB, 1200x1735px
A way to be a cute girl
>>
File: 1490434239658.gif (2MB, 1067x720px) Image search: [Google]
1490434239658.gif
2MB, 1067x720px
>>4641802
http://www.wnacg.org/photos-index-aid-23441.html
>>
>>4641802
>>4641827
>It was a rape story

God damnit, I just wanted a cute loli doing cute loli fapping.
>>
>>4641833
Sorry anon.
>>
>>4641833

>guy gets genderbent
>starts doing some cute loli fapping

Out of curiosity, do you happen to know any doujins like that? Ones that, y'know, don't end like this one?
>>
>>4575983
that benevolent succubi exist
>>
>>4604202
>you just hate trans girls because they make you feel uncomfortable with your own sexuality/identity
I'm not uncomfortable with that. If trans fucks weren't abominations 98% of the time I wouldn't care. I'd even want to fuck them. But they're not. Unlike 2D futas and traps most of the time they aren't cute, they're extremely ugly, so in the end I'd rather fuck a buff gay guy than some hairy leg drag-wearing faggot or some testosterone-taking dyke.

To put it even simpler, they/(You) aren't cute. So they/(You) can fuck off.
>>
>>4604202
the male ballsack/perineum/asshole region is not sexy to me. Sorry.
>>
>>4604202
Kill yourself freak.
>>
File: IMG_1473.jpg (183KB, 850x1133px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1473.jpg
183KB, 850x1133px
Catgirls.

Don't judge me.
>>
1)Girls being able to control when they can become pregnant and when they can't
2)Both men AND women ejaculating more intensely on every orgasm, woman secreting way more fluids; no dehydration
3)Tentacles as sexual receptacles
>>
>>4645321
>1)Girls being able to control when they can become pregnant and when they can't
I don't think that would work the way you think it would work.

You should probably change it to "girls get pregnant iff both partners want a baby".
>>
>>4588229
Femanon here totally in for that
>>
>>4576688
This but also time travel in general
Imagine being able to fuck anyone you want and then traveling back in time as if it never happened

But what hentai actually use this anyway?
>>
>>4641912
There are some decent ones where a guy gets turned into a cute loli, but I don't particularly remember any ones where it's purely masturbation. Usually the now-loli ends up having sex with another man.
If you're still fine with that though, then I can hook you up with some half decent ones like that. It's quite unfortunate that there aren't more that just focus on the man that's now a cute girl masturbating.
>>
Hymen regrows with sufficient time.
Sex isn't taboo, but still special.
No STDs
Sex partners can feel each others orgasm

mine's pretty standard.
>>
>>4575983
>exploding clothing
They already have that in the Middle East, anon
>>
>>4648864
No! Bad anon!
>>
>>4648864
Yeah, but they still need to work out the whole "exploding your and everyone's flesh in a certain radius" issue they have.
>>
File: 8d137b29c479a1fd96bc0bea3feb2762.jpg (654KB, 800x1151px) Image search: [Google]
8d137b29c479a1fd96bc0bea3feb2762.jpg
654KB, 800x1151px
>>4644591
Oh I'm judging. I am judging.
>>
Elastic-bodied lolis with the minds and sexual maturity of adults.
>>
Girls becoming submissive and obeying you after you stick your dick in them

That way girls don't try to stab you in the back for no reason
>>
>>4638061
Source
>>
File: IMG_1495.jpg (189KB, 600x475px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1495.jpg
189KB, 600x475px
The answer is harems, you plebs!
>>
>>4656585
Islam already has that though, a man having a harem is a common thing in that religion/culture
>>
>>4591347
kys
>>
Zero STDs or consequences to promiscuity.
>>
>>4576305
enf? isnt this cutie honey ffs
>>
>>4581540
"I really want to assault women gosh darn am i sexually frustrated"
>>
>>4575983
the ability to mind break girls and addict them to your cock

>inb4 big cock ppl can do this and i must have a small cock :(
>>
>>4575983
Girls just start loving it as soon as you put a dick in them
>>
Everybody gets the person they want in the end, and it all ends perfectly.

Fuck it, I might be wanting this just for myself, but if anybody else wants to crawl out of this depressing pit of anxiety and social awkwardness in the arms (or legs) of their perfect girl, then go the fuck for it.
>>
>>4657821
This is literally 80% of the thread.
>>
>>4623439

Well, technically rape is sex without consent, but you're right - rape is usually given some type of dramatic weight in hentai.

So how about "consequence-lite" rape, where if you sexually assault someone it's inconvenient and taboo and not completely traumatizing and illegal. Like the hentai where someone gets molested on a train and, though it was a little weird at first, ends up coming back again because in the end they had a good time.
>>
Does "A disease that can cause death but the only cure is your dick" counts as a trope? if it does I want that.
>>
File: Carrera.jpg (30KB, 377x250px) Image search: [Google]
Carrera.jpg
30KB, 377x250px
I WANT TO GO TO DICKGIRL HEAVEN LIKE IN VIPER GTS
>>
>>4575983

True love, and sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation.
>>
>>4658385
You gross bastard
>>
>>4653683
hot
>>
>>4640798

This is pretty close to the plot of a hentai (Teisou Gyakuten Goudou).
>>
>>4653683
You have been judged and found worthy!
>>
File: ee30dd51b2796da6d1a8fcda85571814.jpg (780KB, 863x1200px) Image search: [Google]
ee30dd51b2796da6d1a8fcda85571814.jpg
780KB, 863x1200px
Women have elastic bodies and anything of any size can eventually feel good. Or in other words stomach bulge and cum inflation.
>>
>>4591347
>:(
>>
most girls genuinely take pleasure from pain, and proportionately to said pain.

also these
>>4663957
>>4586206
>>
>99% of women are gorgeous with perfect fuckable bodies
>even the one that are meant to be homely
I'd initiate chikan myself if I was as hot as a hentai girl
>>
>>4643802
lol
>>
drugs exist that make girls horny and sensitive

girls feel pleasure when you bump their cervix and cum inside them
>>
>>4643802
>you just hate trans girls because they make you feel uncomfortable with your own sexuality/identity
I hate trans because they are delusional and want other people to play pretend with them and their delusion.

You will never a girl, sorry to break it to you. You're just a failure of a man who wants to pretend he isn't a failure by playing dress up.

The world already plays into your delusion too much.
>>
>>4635121
sauce please
>>
>>4577581
>>>/d/
>>
>>4575983
lewd monstergirls
>>
>>4635121
>>4635125
>>4636250
Underrated posts. The way the sex looks in hentai is what makes it so attractive.
>>4635843
Oh god no. Yes just the body language!
>>
>>4595142
>implies an age range moreso than kid

No, no it does not. There is no age range for loli. Please remember that loli is only a body type.
>>
>>4647028
How many of them are vanilla and not rape or the now-loli whoring herself out?
>>
>>4575983
reverse trap succubus sluts
>>
>>4638061
source
>>
>>4575983
The lack of any STDs
>>
>>4589575
Sex is an emotional investment, it's a biological mechanism for making people stay together to raise children.
>>
The fact that every girl wants to have sex with me easily without the risks of pregnancy and STDs
>>
>>4580832
What is an orgasm
>>
>>4644591
I like to judge men of culture
>>
Obviously it would be the all-consuming attraction every woman has for NEETs in hentai.
>>
I can't decide between magical gender-bending that can instantly let people transform into a beautiful biologically accurate different gender version of themselves, or legally purchasable and ownable catgirls.
>>
>>4671495
unless it's being done for a recording: not ahego, I can tell you that much
>>
>>4576690
t. Muslim
>>
>>4575983
>masami oobari has stopped making hentai

whylive.jpg
Thread posts: 304
Thread images: 49

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.