[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

From the guys who made Sealed Room Breed SoldGirl Town htt

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: RJ179387_img_main.jpg (208KB, 560x420px) Image search: [Google]
RJ179387_img_main.jpg
208KB, 560x420px
From the guys who made Sealed Room Breed

SoldGirl Town

http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE179387.html

What are the chances someone TLs this one?
>>
I also can't figure out how to get more of that P resource to upgrade the house.
>>
>>4544626
Send the girls to work on the streets. You can buy upgrades with the resources, one will enable a 3rd option for your "agent".
Your agent has two buttons by default, 1st is Idle, 2nd send her to look for girls and when the 3rd button appears it will send her to generate P resource.
>>
It's not too complicated to be fair, as you unlock stuff you get new territories where you can generate more money but your girls need to meet the standards for the places.
At that point you are pretty much just looking at the stats and train the girls accordingly. I just look for what action increases/decreases what stat, no need to speak moon, just check that the last symbol is.
At this point it's pretty much just a balancing act between the stats.
>>
>>4544626
>>4544660
>>4544663

Where can i find the full version? Sukebei only has the trial
>>
>>4544732
I don't think that's a trial. The trial is around 160 mb, the full version is about 280 mb.
I downloaded it from Sukebei and it has been running for hours, upgarded my house, unlocked options, etc.

If it's a trial, I haven't run into any limitations yet.
>>
Is there away to take off the purple status effect? Or is a replacement the only way to go?
>>
>>4544814
From what I read on forums it seems to be permanent. Something about a girl expiring and when the purple mark appears (after 5-6 years) she starts declining from there until she earn no more money.
You can discard her or use her as an assistant.
>>
>>4544487
Anyone know if there's a translation? I have no Idea what I'm doing
>>
This is a pretty good game. It would be better if I could read moonrunes tho, but it's playable with some google translate
>>
Just finished the game, it's pretty good. Wish they had more H scenes though.
>>
>>4544660
Is there any way for your agent to find better quality girls? I used cheat engine to purchase all upgrades and I don't see any improvement on the agent. Neither can I find a way to hire another (there are blank spots but cant seem to get one)
>>
>>4544487

Oh I have been looking for this game since forever. Hope some anon makes a mega download or something.
>>
>>4545697
It's on sukebei
>>
File: ahoge.gif (1MB, 211x203px) Image search: [Google]
ahoge.gif
1MB, 211x203px
>>4545721

Oh shit thank you.

>H-hentai!

God I truly wish I knew moonrunes. Hope some kind anon is out there translating this game asap.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.