[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This piece of shit site. I have an account, but if I so much

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: fuckingnigger.jpg (16KB, 260x260px) Image search: [Google]
fuckingnigger.jpg
16KB, 260x260px
This piece of shit site.

I have an account, but if I so much enter my password wrong ONCE it blocks my account for like a day or so, telling me that "the account does not exist". Piece of nigger cunts.

Why the fuck are they so fucking zealous? All I did was a typo writing my fucking password.
>>
>>4511730
I only entered my password once when making my account. Now i enter it automatically without the need to put in my password every time

So i cant relate to you
>>
>uses a plugin
>surprised bad things happen to him

Enjoy your stolen account
>>
>>4511730
I can't relate but sorry it happened to you.
Feel free to use another site that does not require you to actually log into an account if you have problems typing.
>>
>>4511740
That's what I get for not saving my credentials

>>4511742
I never have a problem SO LONG I DON'T MAKE A SINGLE MISTAKE LOGGING IN.

It's incredibly retarded. Also, no warning, nothing. Make a typo writing your password and your account is MIA for an unspecified amount of time. Try the next day, everything works like a charm. Fucking dipshits!
>>
>>4511746
No you idiot, you used a plugin which they keep saying not to do FOR A FUCKING REASON. Your account isn't deleted you dumb fuck.
>>
>>4511745
Here's how login works in non-retarded sites:

type password incorrectly -> incorrect password! -> oops -> type again -> login

Here's how it works in exhentai:

mistype password -> what account? -> what? my account is wrong? -> try dozens of combinations -> what the fuck is happening -> try the next day and don't make a typo -> everything works as if nothing happened -> what the fuck?

fucking stupid
>>
>>4511748
I know it's fucking not. What pisses me off is that the site ACTS as if the account does not exist when it fucking does, only because you made a fucking typo writing the fucking password.
>>
>>4511749
>I am a retard but this is clearly everyone's fault but mine!

The panda has millions of users who know how to get in without a single problem. How do you even fucking breathe?
>>
I love how you fags have such a hard time getting into expandatai.

6 years going strong with my account
>>
>>4511754
It's just OP being an attentionwhoring faggot, as is tradition.
>>
>>4511751
I CAN get in no problem, except on the rare occasion where I mistype my password for whatever reason.

I am not complaining on how hard it is to log in, you stupid negroids, I am complaining about the site's overreaction to mistyped passwords.
>>
>>4511757
>I mistype things so often it causes me to suck dicks at everything and cry about it

Good for you, didn't need a whole thread about how dumb you are.
>>
>>4511757
Here dude, try just logging into e-hentai.org and then changing the dash to an x. Remember to clear cookies beforehand also.
I gave up on the plugin after it just didn't work on mobile, so I tried this old and once broken method and hey, it works flawlessly for me. Also don't blame the website for the plugin's problems if it is that. No need to hate on the site if it isn't anything they can directly fix. It's all up to the plugin developers.
>>
>>4511757
exit out both sites, then clear cookies.
done.
I don't know why you have such a problem with this.
>>
>>4511749
No anon, that's how it works with the plugin. You don't need the plugin.
>>
>>4511730
someone post 10 / 10 doujins
>>
>>4513946
http://pastebin.com/ubtzMZuS
>>
what a fucking waste of a thread
>>
>>4511730
>>4511750
Why the fuck do you keep logging out, retard? Or maybe you're logging in from phones of every friend in your uni? You deserve it.
>>
>>4514308
I use Incognito because I don't want to clean cache from surfing.
>>
ITT: cookies are KGB secrets.

How to log in with one click:
http://pastebin.com/raw/CDgUARM9
>>
Is there a need for an Android app for Sad Panda? Maybe some features that a sketchy plugin doesn't have?
>>
>>4511730

Honestly I simply do not get the appeal of sad panda, if you're not into loli or shota why even bother? You got the same shit on tsumino or nhentai.
>>
>>4515767
they just want to feel special
>>
IIRC entering .net instead of .org bans also temp bans you, if you wanna give it a try.
>>
File: 1466546500719.jpg (288KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1466546500719.jpg
288KB, 720x720px
>>4511749

No, here's how it works you dumbass:

>go to e-hentai
>login
>mess up
>whoops
>reenter everything correctly
>go to exhentai

Quit using plug-ins you don't need.
>>
>>4516363
Quit using a browser that allows cross-site cookie reading, dumbass.
>>
>>4511730
If only there were some kind of feature in your browser that could remember your password for you.
>>
>>4516483
there is no cross-site cookie reading, you don't know what you're talking about
it redirects you to the g.e forums which check your g.e login and if successful redirect you back to ex with a login code
only shitty browser extensions need to to cross-site cookie reading
>>
>>4515767
You just listed the reasons why i go on sadpanda.
>>
>>4515767
I'm not into loli/shota,

I like E-H's layout; they have game CGs; and the X lets me avoid pinning for the fjords.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.