[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /h/ ever wonder why most hentai nowadays focus on wimpy,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

File: GIF.gif (782KB, 694x379px) Image search: [Google]
GIF.gif
782KB, 694x379px
Does /h/ ever wonder why most hentai nowadays focus on wimpy, unattractive, over all fucking losers as the main protagonist that somehow manages to get the most pussy in all of mankind?

Are the writers trying to compensate for something? For most of its male audience? Because it works.
>>
I think it's because the focus isn't the male protagonist, so others can self-insert. Some sort of wish fulfillment, if you will.
>>
>>4454712
relatability
>>
>>4454712
Sauce?
>>
>>4454764
http://hentaihaven.org/mankitsu-happening-episode-4/
>>
>>4454770
sankyuu
>>
>>4454771
No problem anon.
>>
>>4454716
this
target audience are mostly wimpy, unattractive, over all fucking losers who hope a hentai-style setup will happen so they can get laid
>>
>>4454712
Just watch NTR.
Plenty of alpha MCs there.
>>
>>4454712
Better than dense protags from normal harem animes. But I digress.

I dislike them too but at least they, usually, follow through when a pussy is on the table.
>>
>>4454712
lol most people ITT ignorant as fuck
>>
>>4454712
It's supposed to be fantasy fulfillment. By doing that it makes what they believe the average viewer is like, which makes it easy for the average hentai viewer to more easily slide into the fantasy, like it could happen to them.
That's also why in hentai you can't see the facial features of the main character
>>
The same goes for regular anime. There's a fuckton of shows where the protagonist is some boring guy with a boring life and then suddenly a hot girl with big tits comes out of nowhere and then adventure happens. Or maybe he suddenly gets superpowers. It's like mental masturbation for the "oh i wish my life was better" daydream.

well that's my opinion, anyway
>>
>>4454712
Its an audience thing plus an author thing.
>>
>>4454712
well duh
>>
>>4454712
>over compenstate
I don't know what you are talking about when the guy in your gif is some sort of sex monster with a big dick that can cum 30-40 times per day and still be hard
you wish you were half the man he was
>>
>>4454712
Do you want to make your own hentai then?
>>
>>4461014
nah, i think netori is if youre looking for alpha MCs
>>
I like it when the guy is fat/older/ugly. Muscular handsome dudes fucking is just boring, knowing that the girl is disgusted by him but also getting a good dicking just makes it hotter to me. Its the contrast.
>>
Add to that the fact that the boring loser protagonist always happens to have a monster cock and cums buckets.
>>
>>4463841
n-not as much as I'd like to be in one..
>>
>>4454712
Actually, MP can be portrait as unattractive or with a generic face so the reader can view himself as MP.
>>
>>4454712

You know there was a time when adult anime was filled with ugly, fat, monstrous douche bags NTRing and raping attractive girls.

But I guess they stopped being made in mass because they weren't selling. Everyone goes to regular /a/ for yuri. But mainly this is what happens when animu creators bandwagon; there are no clear choices and people, despite everything else, get tired of the same bullshit.

Finally, "shhhhhhhhhhhh.... let people enjoy things."
>>
>>4454712
Hentai, and most romance-driven anime in general, are aimed at lonely weebs with no social skills and no noteworthy personal characteristics or accomplishments. As a result, they want to live out the fantasy of being entirely unremarkable zeroes and yet having some giant-titted, slutty-yet-virginal, devoted and often-time somewhat-accomplished woman fall into their lives and onto their dicks for absolutely no reason.
>>
>>4454712

Probably because that's the market they're selling to.
>>
>>4454712
>hentai nowadays
as opposed to fucking what exactly
>>
File: 1463624324430.jpg (33KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1463624324430.jpg
33KB, 500x667px
Male japs are submissive pushovers and cowards for the most part. It's not their fault as nurture has made them this way. I follow lots of Jvloggers who teach English and constantly say how meek they are and it's nearly impossible to even get them to raise their hand or answer a question that the teacher knows they know. They will not take even the slightest risk.
>>
>>4454712
Its 1000% better then fat dudes. I seriously don't fucking get that. Even if your fat why the fuck you want to see a belly in the screen with the chick?? Hell, I'm fat and I got no desire to see fat dudes. Or the ultra ugly face ones, seriously? Really why does anyone care about the damn protag, keep it that vanilla eyes covered mfers.
>>
>>4454712
Yeah it's just cause the largest demographic of hentai watchers are wimpy little virgins that can't even stick up for themselves I'm sure most people on this board can attest to that
>>
name hentai with alpha chad men?
as a wimp I found that arousing.
>>
>>4454712
pretty much. what can i say, wish-fulfillment sells.
>>
I'm actually a well endowed effeminete virgin loser which is why I think I'm into anime.
>>
>>4469359
This isn't /y/
>>
>>4465955
rance is sort of a chad
>>
>>4454712
because it's the most relatable to most of the viewers of hentai in general.
>>
>>4454712
I find this unbearable. But I guess it's better that way because then I would be waaaay to picky about hentai. This makes it easy for me to filter out most of them

>>4461014
anything involving NTR isn't alpha. It's pathetic.
>>
>>4454712
>nowadays
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.