[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NO STOP IT YOU'RE LEWD MANGA, YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8

NO

STOP IT

YOU'RE LEWD MANGA, YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO MAKE ME CRY
>>
File: 5.jpg (790KB, 1130x1620px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
790KB, 1130x1620px
>>4412080

Only crippled girls are allowed happy ends in ShindoL world.
>>
Believe Machine messed me up
>>
I was actually browsing (and manually saving) through a work of ShindoL on SadPanda when it got pulled. I think it was called Exuberance or smth.

About 40 pages in, the shit was unavailable. I was refreshing like a MOTHERFUCKER. Im never downloading doujins page by page again, I'll buy them for the sites lewd-monies.

Do OP happen to have that doujins in a neat download?
>>
>>4412106
That seems like a good start. What's it from?
>>
>>4412080
You're face to face
>>
I hate how I remember those glasses.
>>
Did any of you guys get the uncensored version? Just wondering how good it is.
>>
>>4412152
I feel you anon ;-;
>>
File: 1469694800861.png (495KB, 1244x640px) Image search: [Google]
1469694800861.png
495KB, 1244x640px
>>4414359
It's Emergance, and it's still there. Just enable expunged galleries under advanced options
https://exhentai.org/g/987560/33a7ae6c91/
>>
>>4414450
Fragile and Tough, by ShindoL. Really good.

That's funny, actually. Most of this guy's works involve mind break, drugs, degeneration or rape. But every once in a while, he just draws one of these feel-good stories that leave you with a smile on your face.
>>
>>4412152
Damn, so much feels in that one.
>>
You can buy/pre-order a refined and descensored version on FAKKU, Metamorphosis.
>>
You can buy the descensored version on FAKKU, Metamorphosis.
>>
>>4414740
>>4414743
Next time include a link
https://store.fakku.net/pages/metamorphosis

releases in 2 days
>>
>>4414740
>>4414743
>>4414862

sure is fakku shills, fuck off.
>>
>>4412080
she dead?...
>>
>>4414492
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8xAKEZukGw

>"I'm Big Bitch, and you are, too..."
>"No..."
>"She's the two of us. Together."
>"Where we are today? We built it."
>"This story, this 'legend' - it's ours."
>"We can fuck the world - and with it, the future."
>"I am you, and you are me."
>"Carry that with you, wherever you go."
>"Thank you...my sex friend."
>"From here on out...you're Big Bitch."
>>
>>4415010
She ded
>>
>>4415010
Of course not, this is a hentai manga, nothing bad ever happens in those things.

Right?

..Right?

Damnit ShindoL, why do you have to do this?
>>
>>4414680
You are a gentleman & a scholar!
I had no idea, thank you.
>>
>>4414680
>enable expunged galleries
Where the hell are advanced options?
>>
>>4415275
Well I found it and enabled it, but what exactly does it do?
>>
>>4412080
>caring about some slut who brought it on herself
Cuck
>>
>>4415334
When people are utterly starved for even the most basic of human contact, they do intensely stupid things. Everything that happened in that story was a runaway train, a snowball effect stemming from that one douche who convinced her to take that tiny pill, that meaningless tablet, the effects of which fucked up her mind. Before that, she was the stereotypical straight-laced intellectual, not the generic gyaru going out at all hours with three dozen men (sometimes all at once). If she had gone for that from the start, THEN your argument would hold water.

As it is, you don't have a bucket, you've got a torn net.
>>
>>4415279
Expunged usually means hidden due to duplication of existing gallery or banned from ehentai (even sad panda), and also other reasons that I can't say much.

But enabling allows them to be viewed.
>>
>>4415665
>But enabling allows them to be viewed.
although most of them can only be viewed by an account with sufficient power level, new accounts will not be able to see them
>>
>>4415657
all im going to say is her transformation was done b4 she tanned her skin.

People like to blame the skin color for what happened in that manga, if you were around when the chapter dropped,it was a shitshow -the last chapter.That shit was sad.
>>
>>4414680
Can anyone confirm if the link is still up?
I can't access it on sad panda...
>>
>>4414680
I created my account like 4 years ago and I don't have this option.
>>
>>4412080

I wish I never knew chapter 6 and 7 existed.
>>
I love humiliation and degradation and corruption all in my hentais but drugs are - so fucking lame.

Cringe every time I see drugs, the ending didn't kill it for me, lame drug-taking killed my erection long before that.

>>4420344
https://nhentai.net/g/177013/
>>
>>4412152
Oh fuck it hit hard
Pink cherry pie is sweet and hit the worst spot at the same time as well
>>
File: 1477649397073m.jpg (224KB, 1024x935px) Image search: [Google]
1477649397073m.jpg
224KB, 1024x935px
I named a Feebas in Pokemon after Saki Yoshida
>>
Shame she never gets fucked in her original look
>>
>>4421203
You're a man of my tastes. Got a link to any of the stuff you like?
>>
>>4414680
>>4420882
My account is over a decade old and I can't view it, even when enabling expunged galleries.
>>
File: 1476822881585.jpg (1MB, 1858x1278px) Image search: [Google]
1476822881585.jpg
1MB, 1858x1278px
>>4412080
>>
I remember the time when i was on Fakku, there was a story about Medieval executioner befriending and having sex with a condemned prostitute on the day before her execution. The executioner proposed that they run away and live together. The prostitute declined, saying that it would be damaging for both of their reputations. and so the next day the executioner executes the prostitute personally via chopping block + Axe.

Does anyone know this one? I thought it might by Psycho.
>>
>>4423185
Keep dreaming dude she defiantly OD'ed at the end
>>
File: just kick my shit in.png (1MB, 1165x1200px) Image search: [Google]
just kick my shit in.png
1MB, 1165x1200px
>>4423185
>the only thing that really got me were the last 5 pages
>fapped to previous chapters many times and felt a tinge of guilt ever since
On a side note, FemLink one reached my hands on the very day the new Zelda was announced and I treasure the memory to this day.
>>
Now write somethin' happy, you wonderfully sick little author.
>>
>>4414680
This gallery has been removed, and is unavailable.
You will be redirected to the front page momentarily.

We all know the gallery is still there, they just deleted the access to this one
>>
>>4427905
It's because Fakku worked with Shindo L to publish it officially. he left a comment
https://www.fakku.net/hentai/metamorphosis-english
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.