[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is everyone's favourite hentai? series? something

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

File: temp.png (2MB, 1896x945px) Image search: [Google]
temp.png
2MB, 1896x945px
what is everyone's favourite hentai?

series?
something to fap to?

something a newfag could get into
>>
Mistreated bride
>>
>>4403402
asking someone favorite hentai doesn't mean that you're going to like it as well. It's pretty much what your fetish is. It's like asking a vanilla fag on what's his favorite NTR.
>>
>>4403402
Euphoria
>>
>>4403402
My favorite hentai is Uchuu Kaizoku Sara.
I hope there's an uncensored BD version someday.
>>
File: mfw.png (196KB, 390x402px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
196KB, 390x402px
>>4403402
Rance is the single best thing that's happened to Hentai Animation thus far.

The epitome of art, animation, lack of repetition, story/plot, variety (in girls and scenarios)

If you disagree you know nothing sit down.
>>
File: stiahnuť.jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
stiahnuť.jpg
9KB, 300x168px
Kanojo X Kanojo X Kanojo
(Mafuyu best girl)
>>
>>4403402
Koi ito kinenbi
Eroge!
Mankitsu happening
Honoo no Haramase Paidol My Star Gakuen Z
Resort Boin
Kanojo x3
Mizugi kanojo
HHH triple ecchi
>>
File: p69_ep3_miku 006.gif (3MB, 987x694px) Image search: [Google]
p69_ep3_miku 006.gif
3MB, 987x694px
princess 69

hundreds of faps and love it so much i taught myself how to use photoshop to create gifs like this
>>
>>4403402

I'd probably go with Junkland the Animation. Shit always manages to get me diamonds,
>>
If your a newfag to hentai I would recommend something like Can Can Bunny or Viper GTS some kind of classic like that

Something that when you see todays art and animation you will sit and wonder what the FUCK happend.
>>
File: 1468474650466.png (695KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1468474650466.png
695KB, 1024x768px
Pretty sure this is from Rance, but I don't know if it's from the game or the animation.

Anybody here wanna tell me where I can find the fucking Rance animation with English subs though? I tried Nyaa but it doesn't seem to have them.
>>
My first hentai was Hatsu Inu
>>
Hyakki was amazing
>>
>>4404487

Hatsu Inu was the first hentai of a lot of people (mine included), and I can understand why.
>>
>>4404485
>>Typed "rance" on sukebei search box just to check.
>>top results led to all episodes eng-subbed with plenty of seeds
Dude?
>>
>>4403751
Play the game

Euphoria the game is the best visual novel. You should watch the hentai after you played the game or else you won't understand the story. The story is fucking complicated and reminded me of Inception.
>>
>>4403402
The one with 'JK Bitch' in the title, also from hentai haven.

I love that shit it's ridiculous.
>>
Kangoku Senkan
>>
Hyoudou Ibuki Kanpeki Ibuki Kaichou ga Kousoku Do M! na Wake
>>
File: 1462977194059.gif (895KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
1462977194059.gif
895KB, 854x480px
Kuroinu. mainly because of the animation. literally best hentai animation i've ever seen
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.