[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Author of iShoujo promises to release drawings of his characters

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: 1473253695503.jpg (488KB, 2048x1502px) Image search: [Google]
1473253695503.jpg
488KB, 2048x1502px
Author of iShoujo promises to release drawings of his characters naked for 10K retweets.

https://twitter.com/iBIS_ishojo/status/772997583132209152

Jump seems to be supporting him 100%. He's doing this so he can post it on their Jump+ app.

>Because finding sex drawings of a fictional character is so difficult to find, eh?
By the original creator, yes.
>>
I support this cause.
>>
Never heard of it but sure? Does this guy have a pixiv?
>>
lol 1st I hear of an artist doing this especially nude artwork.
>>
>>4373764
Search for Teriyaki I guess
at least according to >>>/a/46884034
>>
>>4373805
>>>/a/146884034
>>
>>4373740
>you can't see nipples through the costume
>but you can see the navel
Anyone else upset by this?
>>
>>4374087
Nah, senpai. Seeing the navel through the costume is hot, but seeing the nipples is kinda trashy.
>>
>>4374093
But it's not okay.
Nipples are pressing against the costume and you can't see them at all, whereas navel is a crevice, and you can see entirety of it as if the fabric was transparent. It's very unnatural and pure pandering.
>>
>>4374095
Wouldn't the nipples only be visible if they were aroused/hard anyway? I looked how those japanese swimsuits look on real women and neither nipples nor the navel are visible.
Tl,dr: Everything is possible in 2d
>>
>6.6k
it's something
>>
He made a couple of new twitter posts. Don't know what they say, though.
>>
>7.1k
at least it's getting RT's, although slowly

>>4375369
there should be a little globe thing at the corner of the tweet that gives a crude translation
>>
>7.6k
It seems the dead line is tomrrow
rip the dream, unless a miracle happenes
>>
I have a twitter account, but i never write anything, how do I retweet?
>>
>>4377017
nvm ignore me
>>
dread is dead
>>
File: 2.png (2MB, 1308x955px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
2MB, 1308x955px
http://plus.shonenjump.com/client_info/SHUEISHA/html/player/viewer.html?tw=2&lin=1&cid=SHSA_JP02PLUS00005287_57

Click left arrow to scroll through the images
>>
>>4373740
hnnnnnnngggggggg my dick!
>>
>>4377701
Link doesn't want to work for me
>>
>>4377753
most of the images were posted here
>>>/a/147151478
>>
Well that was disappointing.
>>
>>4377701
How did you rip the images?
>>
>>4377849
print screen key lol
>>
His art is great, but its like 5 images, and not that good.

Is there more of him, with swimsuits. Dont really care if its nude or not.
>>
>>4377864
Thought so. I tried ripping the images using Chrome developer tools but all I get scrambled versions of the images.
>>
>>4377753
try this thread
>>>/e/1977205
>>
>>4378542
thanks, too bad it seems to be only like 8 images though.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.