[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For anyone who happens to also have one of these life-sized oppai

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: NIJ085_2.jpg (388KB, 2178x2811px) Image search: [Google]
NIJ085_2.jpg
388KB, 2178x2811px
For anyone who happens to also have one of these life-sized oppai mousepads or anything similar like the ones based on butts, have you tried tit-fucking it?

pic related, I have this Ayane one by Softgarage. It's nice and all, with the softness and texture, and I did try tit fucking a bit, but I found it kinda difficult at least because of the strip of cloth stretched in-between what would be her cleavage IRL. I wonder if this is the same among all the Softgarage oppai pads? I wonder if I should be regretting getting this instead of Kasumi when they were both available. Except I prefer Ayane as a character
>>
>>
u got problems man fix them.
>>
>>4367059
Dude what the fuck?
>>
this is a good thread
>>
>>4367059
How does it feel rubbing your dick against a mouse pad feel?
>>
>>4367059
I have the Galko mousepad and I admit, I did rub my dick on it.
It's cool for a couple strokes but the novelty wears quick as you can't really glide your dick like you're supposed to.
I just squeeze them and let my imagination take over.
>>
>>4367295
Shit, I might get one. Thanks anon.
>>
File: s-l300.jpg (13KB, 223x300px) Image search: [Google]
s-l300.jpg
13KB, 223x300px
>>4367059
I have this one and its much better because you can get your dick right up in there with nothing in the way. You still gotta squeeze her tits together to get a good grip on your dick but it feels so good when you blast your load all over her face. When I'm in the mood to do a lot of rearranging I line up all my vinyl statues in front of me and tie their hands and feet to each other with gray string so it looks like chains and tit fuck my mousepads so its like I'm making them all watch the humiliation.
>>
Today I learned that people will fuck mousepads.

neat
>>
>>4367342
Hot
>>
There are images of Ryuko and Satsuki mousepads covered in semen but I won't bother digging them up now.
>>
File: IMG_08516.jpg (581KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_08516.jpg
581KB, 2448x3264px
it's fun
>>
>>4367414
It's a pic that's not allowed on the board. So yes it is very unrelated.
>>
There are some pics/vids of people fucking mousepads on /r/animecumtributes. You could ask the users who uploaded them about their experiences.

I'd post some here but I don't know if SOF or SOP is allowed here.
>>
File: Capture.png (271KB, 608x664px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
271KB, 608x664px
>>4367342
Saved.
>>
>>4368044
>>4367342
some pencil dick motherfuckers
>>
Best /h/ thread ive seen in a very long time

Where can I make one of these?
>>
Life-like texture ;_;
>>
>>4368044
around $40 for one shot - worth it?
>>
Not trying to be a dick or anything, but I think this thread would be better suited on /gif/ there's an active cumming on shit community over there, and you'd probably find more peeps down to talk and share about this sort of thing.
>>
File: 2016mar-doax3-mp.jpg (148KB, 565x720px) Image search: [Google]
2016mar-doax3-mp.jpg
148KB, 565x720px
I love DOAX3 and have thought the same thing. unfortunately i do not own one of these specialty mousepads. can any describe in detail what it's like to put your pecker into the honoka one ?
>>
>>4367342
dang, more please
>>
>>4369415
Holy shit, that's beautiful
>>
>>4368044
L-lewd
>>
The Super Pochco butt mousepad might work for you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXHyd8P5y44
>>
>>4367059
Is this /h/?
>>
>>4369415
those tits are clearly fake
>>
OP, you are a fucking degenerate
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.