[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the most fucked-up, terrifying, mean-spirited hentai

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

What's the most fucked-up, terrifying, mean-spirited hentai that you've ever seen?

For me: Himekishi Lilia by a long shot.

I remember being traumatized as a young adult by it and feeling the need to literally throw up on my first watching of it.

Every friend I've recommended it to found it too extreme.

>That terrifyingly realistic sounding audio
>>
File: 14069826460310.jpg (56KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
14069826460310.jpg
56KB, 600x800px
>>
Boku No Pico.
>>
>>4361608
bible no blacku
night shift pico
>>
>bible no blacku
Google returns no results
>Boku No Pico
Troll post
>Night Shift Nurses
Watching
>>
>>4361622
My little anon can't be this new.
>>
>>4361625
>Mentioning newness
/h/ isn't my regular board, sorry, maybe help out?
>>
>>4361628
Not knowing bible black is like saying "hello, I'm 12"
>>
>>4361608
Kowaku no Toki Episode 3 - 4
>>
>>4361608
Holy shit anon, this is what was used for the meet n fuck games. I've been looking ofr htis forever.
>>
>>4361676
Ok so now only the queen and the knight were taken from the game. Does anyone know what game has the witch
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/517814?
>>
>>4361622
Look up bible black
>>
>>4361608

>Browsing the internet one evening looking for some hot hentai flash games. Was on Hornygamer.com.

>Played witch hunt, superdeepthroat, having a jolly good time.

>scrolled through the pages and spot one that caught my eye.

>Hot anime chick chained up helplessly. Clicked. Waited forever for it to load.

>The game started. Game wasn't translated, so I couldn't read the instructions or anything. suddenly noticed two or three bars at the top. Didn't think anything of them.

>Just as advertised, chick was lying there in all of her glory. Ready to have some fun.

>Saw a HUGE collection of options on the side. Immediately saw the usual stuff, like hands, vibrators, penis.

>Then saw... Unusual things. I remember a needle and a big red button. Can't and don't want to remember the rest.

>Being an idiot, clicked on the needle.

>Hover it over her and instantly saw her go from uncomfortable to terrified as she eyes that needle. Shrugging in vain to get away.

>Felt chills, the game was making me uneasy.

>Brain.exe stopped working. I clicked her arm with the thing.

>I would never forget that scream.

>Am now petrified, in complete shock.

>Noticed that a bar on the top of the screen depleted a bit.

>You can kill this woman.

>Took a full minute for my brain to reboot. Proud dick shot into my pelvis and out my butt.

>In a hurry to click out, till I noticed the big red button.

>To quote Dede, "What this button do?"

>Click button.

>The woman violently jerks and convulse as electricity shot throughout her entire body. Health bar steadly depleting.

>NOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPE

>close web browser.

>couldn't sleep that night.

It's a scary world out there, OP. Browse wisely.
>>
>>4361608
I just watched the first episode.
Well, it's gross but i didn't find it disturbing
>>
does Mai Chan's Everyday Life count?

i forget, and frankly, i don't feel like checking beyond text descriptions of it
>>
>>4364195

nvm, I guess you guys are talking about hentai, as in fully animated and voiced.

On the other hand, I haven't watched this, but does Pupa count? Or whatever that title was. Heard gross things about that. Something about rape, tentacles, incest, etc.

The incest wouldn't be that big of a deal though
>>
>>4364146
You got a title for me?
>>
I don't remember what it was called. I looked it up after seeing a decent looking gif of it. The main character witnesses other dude steal the girl he loves away from him, typical NTR shit that I don't usually like watching, but there was just something about this one that I can't quite put my finger on about how fucked up it was. Also, by the end it turns out the other dude set the whole situation they were in up so he could steal the girl from him and kill him. Final is scene where the evil dude's servant girl is fucking him in the same room as two dead side characters' bodies aand as she finishes raping him he she strangles him to death and evil dude lives happily ever after, after murdering her friends and seducing her.
>>
>>4364146
that sounds sort like Euphoria
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.