[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I like hentai rape genre because it's much more hardcore

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 15

File: lee mayfeng.png (3MB, 1920x1083px) Image search: [Google]
lee mayfeng.png
3MB, 1920x1083px
I like hentai rape genre because it's much more hardcore but you know, am I the only one here who's getting bored of seeing pure innocent girls getting raped into oblivion?

Why can't we have a good hentai where evil dominant women getting raped and put in their place instead?

I only remember two hentai of where it happened.
>1. The pink haired bitch in taiminin asagi
>2. pic related from steel witch annerose but her rape scene was like.. 30 seconds? and it sucks big time.

Nips have a fucking shit taste.
>>
>>4312419
Kuroinu. But the dark elves never actually got to do anything evil onscreen.
Space Pirate Sara's extra scene.
Shintaisou (Princess 69) last episode.

Pretty sure there's a lot more.
>>
Bumping for interest
>>
https://vndb.org/v1494
>>
>>4312419
yup, this is my fetish as well, but what i enjoy the most is basically
>strong or evil women who think they are the hot shit, beaten into submission and then raped into submission
But theres basically no such anime and limited amount of manga. It seems japs dont really enjoy dominating strong women, they rather submit themself to strong women and get there dick squished (as much as i used to enjoy this myself it kinda got old)
>>
>>4312441
When does it state the dark elves are evil?
>>
>>4312419
I think the issue is that if the POV is the 'hero' and they finally beat the evil sexy lady villain, subjecting her to sexual torture is not very heroic or contrary to what they stand for. So punishment is taken care of by other 'evil' individuals but at that point the heroes choose to leave her there instead of enjoying watching the torture and thus the 'view' is cut short.
>>
>>4312441
are there anything else thats similar to dark elves scenes?
>>
>>4312419

Outside of the people within ZiZ being total assholes and turning into a gigantic NTR-creating machine; this sexy woman had been totally under-utilized.

There should've been more sex scenes with her or atleast having the hero fuck her once.
>>
>>4312419
PLZ SAUCE, BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS SHIT FOR OVER A YEAR!
>>
>>4313277
Somthing something Annerose
>>
>>4313172
I don't give a shit if the guy is a hero or not. I only want to see these kind of shitty women get raped.
>>
File: 568171dz.jpg (43KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
568171dz.jpg
43KB, 720x480px
>>4313156
>strong or evil women who think they are the hot shit, beaten into submission and then raped into submission
OP here, I like it as well, specially if the gal is smug as fuck.

Raping defenseless women is boring as fuck.
>>
>>4312419
This has always bothered a lot. Revenge or vigilantism plots are commonplace in action but very rare in hentai. I don't want to see innocent women raped on screen anymore that I want to see anyone else brutalized and killed for the sake of it - it has to mean something. If it is deserved then I have no problem even with guro.
>>
>>4313814
Well, it seems the Japanese don't give a shit about your taste either.

I would have to ask the question, maybe this concept just doesn't sell. Maybe people want to see women get sexed because they want to enjoy their characters. And maybe if they see a certain evil bitch, they don't care about her getting fucked because she's 'filthy' to them.

Like how the readers of Household Affairs react whenever they see a sex scene of the wife, regardless of her partner. They don't wanna see her get fucked, they wanna see her die.
>>
>>4312419
I think Rapeman has at least some cases that fit OP's request, but since it's a comedy/satire I don't know if it counts.
>>
>>4313996
It was fun.
>>
>>4314021
I also hope it gets an hentai anime adaptation.
>>
>>4314023
Well, it already has a 2-episode OVA, but you probably know that.
>>
There was one about some guy that raped their sister's bullies, can't remember the name.
>>
>>4313996
>>4314021
>>4314023
I thought rapeman is stopman.

Sorry that I mixed it up.
>>
File: lilia3.jpg (92KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
lilia3.jpg
92KB, 640x480px
Princess Knight Lilia.
>>
>>4314242
I was surprised at how weird this got.
>>
>>4314061
This one is so underrated, I can't even remember what it's called but it's fantastic.
>>
>>4314242
I was surprised how good this one was
>>
>>4313277
the op literally says what the image is from
>>
>>4312419
angel blade and angel bladepunish will satisfy you
>>
>>4312419
You'd like Daiakuji, the whole plot is about a nation of evil dominant feminazis getting raped and forced back into the kitchen
>>
>>4312441
>stupid spoiled bitch in princess 69 gets what's coming to her

HA. ENJOY A TASTE OF YOUR OWN MEDICINE YOU FUCKING EVIL TWAT!

>she retreats back to her home where her parents are never home
>locks herself in her own room
>tries to call for her Papa and Momma
>nothing but voicemail
>spends the rest of the day sobbing alone in the dark

Well fuck you too then.
>>
One would think that women getting raped, but getting over it and going on with their lives afterwards, would also be a thing. But no, unless the woman are completely mindbroken and dominated by the D, people get triggered.
>>
>>4312419
something Misleet (by black lilith I think) involved that

did it ever get translated?
>>
>>4315576
I just dislike that they end up enjoying it. I want them to curl up in a ball when it is done and cry
>>
>>4312441
Just looked this scene up, it was genuinely beautiful
>>
>>4315576
>women getting raped, but getting over it and going on with their lives afterwards
That's boring though.
>>
>>4312419
I highly endorse this thread; vindication against the evil cunt.
>>
So, thanks to this thread i remembered that hentai about the amusement park where a guy in a golden armor raped everyone. The scene where he raped a girl in a chinese dress was hot as fuck.
Does anyone remember the name? I've been looking for it for one hour and nothing. The only thing i got was this shit http://sextubefuck.com/v/vid2c/3359411/tied-up-terrified-cartoon-girl-in-chains-forced-to-suck-boner-and-gets-a-facial-blast-/
>>
>>4315710
Get help.
>>
>>4314061
>>4314307
It's called "Yabai! Fukushuu Yami Site"

http://myanimelist.net/anime/21597/Yabai_Fukushuu_Yami_Site
>>
>>4312419
>Nips have a fucking shit taste

Yet here you are jacking off to fruits of their labor. Faggot.
>>
>>4312419
>>2. pic related from steel witch annerose but her rape scene was like.. 30 seconds? and it sucks big time.
Shame about what happened to the delicious brown chick though. Kinda ruined the whole series for me.
>>
>>4312419
Something like this happened in Sengoku Rance, though the lady was less evil and more arrogant and bitchy
>>
>>4317842
Rance rapes anthing female.
>>
>>4317923
but lolis
>>
>>4316056
Well now I'm joining the search.
>>
>>4318009
And daughteru
>>
There was a hentai named something like Discipline which featured the exact thing OP asked about. It had a school setting.
>>
>>4312441
I felt bad for her. I felt bad for everyone, actually. Coach guy was so similar to my father, that it really looked like some kinky NTR shit.
>>
>>4313816
I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks this.
>>
>>4316056
>Golden Armor
Ryouki no Ori (Bizarre Cage)?
>>
File: 1461393957473.jpg (264KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1461393957473.jpg
264KB, 768x1024px
>>4313996
>>4314021
>>4314023
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jnXw5uIz8o
>>
>>4312419
i was waiting for new episodes just to that bitch from pic to get raped and i was so disappointed :(
>>
ITT filthy gaijin scum and their gook level hatred of women.
Stay casual, chad-kun.
>>
>>4316127
Oh yeah, I played the game. I really liked the parts where the guy forces one girl to eat out the haughty upper-class girl's asshole. Does the hentai series have that stuff too?
>>
>>4319554
Nah
>>
>>4319561
Man, what the hell. Why do they always leave the best scenes out? No imagination at all.
>>
>>4312419
undeniably best girl, I need more of her.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-07-05-15h57m58s198.png (339KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-07-05-15h57m58s198.png
339KB, 720x480px
>>4312419
>am I the only one here who's getting bored of seeing pure innocent girls getting raped into oblivion?
>Why can't we have a good hentai where evil dominant women

I'm right there with ya buddy try
>Energy Kyo-ka!! Soushuuhen
>>
>>4319554
where can i find this game?
>>
This thread can do so much better; come on guys and gals...let's try harder ^^
>>
File: 1454290035163.png (278KB, 706x412px) Image search: [Google]
1454290035163.png
278KB, 706x412px
>>4319534
>>
>tfw next anniv you can now craft 2 cosmo wep
>>
>>4313816
Hnnnnnng
>>
>>4312419

Anyone know the name of that hentai where a male teacher is bullied by all the female teachers at his school, so he goes all revenge rape on them with the help of a female student?
>>
>>4323430
Thought it was sextra credit. But he was actually raping the female teachers who bullied him not the students
>>
>>4312419
Aku No Onna Kanbu Full Moon.

Underling of cumdumpster supervillan gets fed up with being treated like shit and proceds to rape his evil bosses.

I'm as vanilla as you get, but this is pretty damn good, I highly recommend it
>>
>>4323430
Im looking for a hentai similar to this but the guy isnt a teacher,but someone who got into an accident as a child and had mental problems. His female childhood friend helps him fuck female students and teachers who wronged him. they always his dick smells
>>
File: Okusama Wa Michael.jpg (116KB, 1200x1337px) Image search: [Google]
Okusama Wa Michael.jpg
116KB, 1200x1337px
>>4312419
It's pretty rare to find. One of the allures to rape in hentai is seeing an innocent defenseless girl get violated to the point of insanity.

On the topic of unconventional rapes, is there any hentai where the girl actually succeeds in fighting off the rapist? The only one I can think of is pic related. The wife gets anally raped by a trap but she actually succeeds in fighting him off, even if it was after he fucked her in the ass. It was also kind of funny how casually she treated getting raped.
>>
File: 253.gif (341KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
253.gif
341KB, 640x400px
And here I thought I was the only one who liked seeing evil women get utterly demolished and turned out sexually. Evil women getting dominated and raped has been a fetish of mine forever. They have to be villains for me though. Who doesn't like seeing a bully get bullied?
>>
>>4325177
Woah, it's entirely off-topic but I'm glad someone else saw this. I really like the animation director (same as Bible Black and whatever).
>>
>>4325260
The name you're looking for is Yoshiten. Same one as Boku no Pico.
>>
>>4325227
well mine case is different, mainly because, all the dark lady, evil women always hotter and sexy than the normal main character women...
>>
>>4325227
>Who doesn't like seeing a bully get bullied?
Japan apparently since it's so rare.
>>
>>4313170

Those monster who rape both Origa and Clhoe in the first episode were actually under origa command, she was sending them to destroy and rape whole villages.

Origa knew full well that those monsters were raping and killing innocent families, she did not care, and she had contracted Volt for the same reason, for him to pillage, rape and murder in her name.

The whole story is about one dark elf (origa) playing at war with a light elf ( Celestine), and a lot of innocent people caught in the middle of the most pointless war the world has ever seen.

If volt had simply sealed the dark castle and made origa and Celestine his new wives by force while leaving everyone else alone, the world would actually thank him.
>>
>>4328737
The war was going on way before Origa was crowned
>>
>>4328737
Wait but I heard Origa was really just a puppet ruler with no power at all. Also none of that shit would have happened if Celestine actually takled to her instead of letting thousands suffer.
>>
File: 0173.jpg (573KB, 1050x1500px) Image search: [Google]
0173.jpg
573KB, 1050x1500px
Somejima has a good amount of doujins with evil dominant women being raped, granted they do evil things basically for two pages before the rape fest begins, but since pages are limited the artist cant really give us much of a detailed backstory.

http://exhentai.org/g/606586/2da32b839e/

Eroquis has a nice one, but again they go straight to rape, cant waste pages after all.
>>
File: CelesxOlga.png (950KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
CelesxOlga.png
950KB, 600x800px
>>4328744

Origa was the one who awakened the dark castle, and with the power in the castle she took control of the monsters, later on she got volt to work for her with gold, she needed his man to boost her army, monsters are well and good, but monsters alone will not win a war against a trained army.

>Also none of that shit would have happened if Celestine actually takled to her instead of letting thousands suffer.

This goes both ways, Origa could have chosen to talk instead of carving a path of destruction and rape across the country.

Instead she went on her rape crusade, leaving Celestine in a much worse position, she cant really come out and say "lets make nice with the dark elf responsible for killing your fathers and brothers, raping your wives and daughters, and all in all destroying your life forever".

Chloe gets a free pass because she was basically following Origa like a lost puppy, but I always found strange that Chloe was the only elf slave in the story, you think with her backstory and all slavery would be a great issue, but you never see elf slaves again, neither light nor dark, and most humans in the setting dont even know what a elf looks like aside from Celestine.

In the end this war begins and ends with CelestinexOriga, if you could enter the story and force those two to work together you would instantly resolve 99% of the plot.
>>
>>4325227
this is also my favorite.
>>4327916
this is true too

>>4328737
that's mostly conjecture, it wasn't portrayed in the anime.
unless you're going off the VN.
>>
File: 1468684460950.jpg (259KB, 845x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1468684460950.jpg
259KB, 845x1200px
>>4328785
I mean look at that succubus... How is it not hot and sexy than those Female MC?
>>
>>4315710
Just like Papa has done to you anon?
did he leave you curled up on the floor
sobbing in a puddle of your own tears and his cum? tell me about it.
>>
>>4323430
Lesson of the Evil
>>
Older hentai. Women trick men to get sperm then kill them. Use sperm to stay youthful. One guy lives gets revenge destroys group. rides off with one of the women and she thinks to use the guy as a sperm bank to stay young. Name?
>>
>>4329274
Wait found the name: Living sex toy delivery
I would recommend watching the (sub) over the dub because the latter's dialog/voice acting is awful.
>>
>>4328753

Can I get a name? don't feel like bypassing sadpanda
>>
>>4329824
Somejima - Zecchou Shoujo
>>
>>4318009
>>4318009
He does rape lolis

>>4318259
Lia enjoyed the fuck out of that

>>4312419
Happened to Lia in the first ever Rance game back in the fucking 80s
>>
>>4312441

Its sad that realistically we'll never see a rape/domination hentai as good as Princess 69 ever again.

That episode 4 where all the other girls and the gym teacher turn on the rich bitch after 3 previous episodes of her relentless torment and go on to completely break her down was such a great finish!
>>
>>4312419 Rance , last episode
>>
>>4328780

Celestine was also something of a racist and sexist at least in the VNs.

While she never showed signs of outright hating them it was mentioned several times that Orcs, goblins, and other beastmen weren't worth her or her nations efforts/time to ever try and make peace with. She just felt there was no point in even trying.

And then placing numerous inexperienced women in positions of leadership, her entire court was female, churches (which bear in mind worshiped her as the goddess incarnate) focused on offering room and board to women and children first over any of the men that were also fleeing from Volt's forces and in general she was always quicker to show favor to her female subjects over any of the male inhabitants.

In some ways Celestine was just as scummy as Origa but just masked it behind a "holier than thou" attitude.
>>
>>4328780
So both beed a good slap to the face and be told to put there big girl pants on to make nice?
>>
>>4330040
So both of their hands are dripping in blood, also WHY is it that WoW is the only peice of media that shows orcs can operate in a society?
>>
>>4329970
>lia
>evil
>>
>>4332131
For what it's worth, she was initially an antagonist.
>>
>>4332084
>WHY is it that WoW is the only peice of media that shows orcs can operate in a society

Because they subverted the original concept of orcs.
>>
>>4313156
>>4313816
>specially if the gal is smug as fuck.
Godlike taste. I'll be monitoring this thread
>>
>>4313816
>Hell Knight Ingrid.pic
and thats quite a nice suggestion
>>
>>4312419
Culture BS at work.
In Japan, a woman is TECHNICALLY still a virgin if she didn't enjoy the sex.
>all the retarded, "Stop! If you do that, I'm gonna cum!"
And there's the manly ego of wanting to be the first one to plant your flag on virgin soil.

Hence, raping the pure and innocent girls is a fucked up case of whacking off your ego almost as much as the sex is, rather than a pure "domination" thing.
>Yeah! I'm so fucking good, even though she was screaming for me to stop, she STILL came 3 times! My dick is unstoppable!!!

So the 'dominating an evil woman' thing doesn't show up too much due to cultural disparity.

Plus, you know, non-japs don't need to make a fetish out of over-compensating for having tiny dicks.
>see also, "Dick so big it's pressing against her cervix", which is fucking EVERYWHERE nowadays...
>>
>>4332926
Conspiracy theory: Japan has rapidly declining birth rates, and either as a reaction to that (similar to how foot fetishes become more prominent when diseases are a major concern), or because the government is discreetly shelling out; is why there are SO MANY FUCKING hentai that talk about getting the girl pregnant, showing the guy cumming in her uterus and that sorta shit instead of just a nice, no-strings attached fuck.

Kinda annoys me since it seems to be working, as I can't go anywhere without someone makes a comment on a hot pic by saying, "I hope she gets pregnant, lolfapfapfapfap!"
>>
What about having the evil girl turn good/neutral and then marry?
>>
>>4332926
>In Japan, a woman is TECHNICALLY still a virgin if she didn't enjoy the sex.

Cultural relativism time! This has been the academical standpoint in Europa straight up to the 19th century.
>>
>>4319554
Just watched the 2 episode ova. It got me interested in the game as well. I can't seem to find a torrent or DL anywhere. What details are we missing out with the game compared to the OVA adaption?
>>
>>4332928

>made for breeding
>child bearing hips
>I want to impregnate xxxx

It all makes sense now.

I really dislike that idea truth or not, I'm very positive the last thing most people here would want is to procreate, unless it's just fictional babies with ficitonal character which is fine I guess but it's an annoying meme at this point
>>
>>4329833
thanks senpai
>>
File: best end.jpg (359KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
best end.jpg
359KB, 1920x1080px
>>4332950
>>
>>4334695
rance get them good
>>
>>4334695
who's her?
>>
>>4332950
I remember one were a kamin rider married his old nemesis
>>
File: ev027e.png (647KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
ev027e.png
647KB, 800x600px
>>4316159
>>
>>4336607

Delicious
Thread posts: 109
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.