[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you ever read a doujin that just makes you feel completel

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

Do you ever read a doujin that just makes you feel completely empty inside?

http://nhentai.net/g/8928/

It's just as bad a feel as watching the actual anime.
>>
Wow, I was expecting what you said to be exaggerated, but that hit fairly hard. Thanks for sharing.
>>
File: kurosawakaonanimaster.jpg (52KB, 920x651px) Image search: [Google]
kurosawakaonanimaster.jpg
52KB, 920x651px
I don't know if this is a doujin, but killed me...
>>
>>4218076
And this is? Looks neat.
>>
File: 1.jpg (108KB, 730x1031px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
108KB, 730x1031px
>>4218043
Exhibitionist Girls Play.

I love the genre, so I was keeping a close eye on this series. This girl spends 9 chapters doing exhibitionist activities but always wanting to keep her virginity... She has a couple of close calls almost being raped but something saves her in the end.

Then in chapter 10 this fucking no name kid just jams it in and cums inside her even though she said he could do anything else but that. And from then on in the series she just loses hope and goes further and further towards being a full blown slut who will fuck anybody.

Fuck it pissed me off, worse than any NTR I've ever read.
>>
>>4218043
You should read the actual manga where Misaki almost fucks a guy purely out of spite towards Satou.
>>
>>4218293
onani master kurosawa
>>
>>4219687
I enjoy that series, blew some big loads to it. The whole girl losing her virginity didn't bother me cause honestly with all the shit she was doing, it was bound to happen. I agree on how she got popped though, wasn't that hot at all, it was more like an accident but I did enjoy how she's progressively becoming more of a slut. You know the more a thing is pure and stuff
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.