[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's play a game, /gif/. Name something to do with bdsm,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 30

Let's play a game, /gif/.

Name something to do with bdsm, and I'll try find you a webm of it.

>Only legal. Only girls. Sauce is in the file name.
>>
>>
>>
>>9912176
Have anything where the female is getting her ass whipped and you can see the red wound streaks? Blood would be preferable.

How about anything really good from Queensnake or Mood Pictures that you won't find without torrents or purchasing? Stuff that isn't already on xvideos and stuff
>>
>>9912176
>>Only legal
sex laws vary state to state, in some states, BDSM is 100% illegal (so is anal sex desu)
>>
lips (mouth) pumping
>>
>>9912191
Here's the most blood that you probably can't find in torrents anymore.
>>
>>9912179

why don't she break? could be such a good webm..
>>
Do you have anything where there is long term water bondage? As in the girl is underwater for more than a minute at a time. Not this 20 second bullshit.
>>
>>9912192

loved her blowjob machine shot. one of my all-time favorites
>>
>>9912176
torture with snakes, also if you have spare time , a wet towel onto the head preferably blue.
>>
Anal with unconventional lubricant
>>
>>9912176
hot pepper sauce play?
>>
>>9912176
Forced orgasm pls, but for a good while after she cums
>>
>>9912688
What do you mean, why don't she break?
>>
>>9912705
There's not much long term underwater stuff. Unless you start getting into breathing tubes and stuff.
>>
>>9912872
Some hot pepper sauce
>>
>>9912934
Really I would really like to see what you have on general breathplay. Again the longer the better.
>>
>>9912176
Forced hair cut/ head shaving would be fun.
>>
>>9912896
I don't have much as far as orgasms go.
>>
>>9912176
Gas masks, and/or breath play
>>
>>9912957
Hmm, I'm not really sure what to give ya.
>>
Figging please
Or
Some hard painal gapping
>>
>>9913005
The effort is appreciated :D
>>
Girl in a pillory getting ass fucked, thanks for doin these anon!
>>
any bdsm bukkake?
>>
Something with a mean reverse-prayer tie in it.
>>
>>9912959
Hair cutting
>>
>>9912994
Gas mask breath play
>>
>>9912176
cattle prod, asian mistress on white slave.
>>
>>9913023
Ain't got much anal at all
>>
>>9913286
I do not have bukkake
>>
>>9912180
That's pretty hot.
>>
>>9912176
Turning the tables - a sub getting out of bondage/ rapi situation and btfo the dom - bonus points for female sub on male dom
>>
>>9913293
I like this request. I'll try come back to it with something better.
>>
Anything where girls are being gagged with each others underwear?
>>
>>9917542
This is the only one I've ripped so far.
>>
>>9915094

Anything you have with ass fucking would be greatly appreciated!
>>
>>9918650
There's another thread full of ass fucking in the catalogue at the moment, which I've posted a few to already.

I don't have much ripped by way of sex or orgasms. There's a lot of that stuff out there already, so I don't see a need to use up Hiro's precious bandwidth with more of them.
>>
>>9912184

hilarious
>>
File: 1479847084201.webm (4MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1479847084201.webm
4MB, 480x360px
>>
Hey OP, extreme near drowning or just extreme water play please.

>Captcha for this post was to click large bodies of water.
>>
1. broken, with talking
2. subs being affectionate to masters
3. subs failing at a task
>>
File: 1448257260410.webm (3MB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1448257260410.webm
3MB, 1024x768px
as much stuff as you have like this, please

or some keywords, info to find my own
>>
File: 1448255059365.webm (3MB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1448255059365.webm
3MB, 1024x768px
or this
>>
>>9912176
shemale chastity play. i need more of it.
>>
Forced to piss in a bucket
Or tied up and forced to piss self
Or chained to wall and forced to piss on floor
That general neglected feeling
Would appreciate anything you have as actually doesn't seem to be much of this around
>>
>>9918625
source
>>
Unwanted vacuum cleaner sex
>>
>>9915095
I would enjoy more of this or a streaming source if you have it. Thank you in advance.
>>
breath play where the sub is genuinely panicking/passes out
>>
>>9918960
Sauce? ?
>>
>>9919158
Any more with a drill or screws?
>>
>>9920007
More deep tit stabbing pls
>>
Pussy branding
>>
Have anything with diapers?
>>
File: bdsmanal.webm (3MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
bdsmanal.webm
3MB, 640x480px
more like this.
>>
Got any of those eye holder things like from clockwork orange?
Also any nasal speculums?
>>
A girl being forced to drink a large amount of her own piss before she can breath
>>
Any actual beating like hard punching type shit? Preferably in the gut or head not tits
>>
>>9915061
whats this about?
>>
>>9912239
More like this? Pls
>>
I'm looking for a specific video of a guy putting a butt plug in a girl, except the butt plug has spikes around it pointing at her anus so it pokes around her anus then he gets another one which has spikes perpendicular to the butt plug and he presses her ass cheeks into it. I have searched everywhere if anyone even not OP has anything it would be greatly appreciated
>>
>>9923242
She's being forced to breath her own farts. There's a version where he is talking about it the whole time. Idk what's with the audio in this one
>>
Girl forced to eat live bees/wasps.
Also anything like an enema except its a large amount of live bees
>>
Mouth filled with needles/tacks then gag put in to hold them in
>>
Girl forced to listen to loud headphones like so loud you know she's gonna get hearing loss but she can't get away
Gets me so hard just typing it
>>
OP, you know that tg video with the ice picks? Do you have anything where they are removed from her tits?
>>
Anything where a girl is given an enema and then locked in a hole in a wall for like 2 days? I know insex did something like this, might have been Maine visit 3 or 4. Can't find it anywhere
>>
Any where a girl is forced to drink large amounts of alcohol? Like is force fed it through a tube?
>>
>>9923294
Also just general force feeding pls
>>
Pussy caning/belting
>>
>>9923307
I can make you oc. They're fat tho.
>>
>>9923634
Sauce
>>
>>9912934
I'm just a curious observer, so please don't hate for the stupid question, but is there supposed to be a safe word in these kind of scenes? If so, how would it work in this situation?
>>
Hand holding
Thread posts: 86
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.