[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here is my ex-girlfriend. For complicated reasons, I have decided

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 220
Thread images: 10

File: test.webm (4MB, 360x640px) Image search: [Google]
test.webm
4MB, 360x640px
Here is my ex-girlfriend. For complicated reasons, I have decided to share all of our videos with the internet. Here you go.
>>
>>9733525
continue op
>>
No wonder you're single, dude.
>>
well she's a good cocksucker
>>
>>9733525
>"all of our videos"
...so just the one then?
>>
File: test2.webm (4MB, 360x640px) Image search: [Google]
test2.webm
4MB, 360x640px
chill, i am making the webms
>>
WTF is complicated? U already said "ex"
>>
File: test3.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
test3.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>
looks like a good fuck. obviously been with a lot of dudes to get that skill though guessing thats why she's an ex. has that post cum enthusiasm that only absolute skanks I've been with display get tested but pls continue
>>
>>9733525
this message is approved by management
>>
File: test4.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
test4.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>
>>9733525
'"for complicated reasons" oh, by that you mean "selfish" ok yeah i get it.
>>
File: test5.webm (4MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
test5.webm
4MB, 640x360px
>>
>>9733584
yes, she told him to you moron
>>
>>9733557
loser

"oh see, at leat least i had sex with her! see, im not a faggot like she says i really am! see? i had sex with her! that means i am alpha, not the beta fag she says"

right, op? right?
>>
>>9733535
>>9733584
look at these faggots lmao
>assuming OP is doing wrong here when the whore probably deserved this in some way
>>
>>9733584
she's probably being a whore and cheating on him, bc she's too much of a cunt to break up with him. after he gave her a few chances, she kept doing it, so, it's revenge.
>>
>>9733589
exactly, the guy shouldn't need to explain himself. She is hot. He is sharing.
>>
>>9733589
state something that makes sense then try again, op. you jerkoff faggot who insists on recording every single time she begrudgingly is willing to let you have sex with her.
>>
>>9733597
that is the opposite of "complicated"
>>
File: testy.webm (3MB, 360x640px) Image search: [Google]
testy.webm
3MB, 360x640px
>>
>>9733605
lookit the tryhard newfag
>>
>>9733612
What's "complicated" is a matter of perspective.
>>
>>9733605
>you jerkoff faggot
>>
>>9733605
Girls usually don't mind or even get off on it though.
Can you go be underage in another thread pls

Quality OC OP, good fap. Keep going
>>
>>9733597
nah he's prob just a faggot jerkoff. not that she's any better but she prob is. why else would he fag off and post his jerkoff vids online? so he could normalize his faggoty jerkoffness. "see everyone, she is bad, that is why i post videos of her that i use to jerk off to"

but prob she broke up because she was like "why am i letting some jerkoff faggot record himself having sex with me only so he can post it online?"

right? i mean, be real here.

he basically recorded sex vids so he could betray her trust and post online, right? and of course he wanks to them, too, because he is a FAGGOT!

OP IS A HOMOSEXUAL FAGGOT!!!!
>>
>>9733623
yeah.

she prob was like "why is this loser recording jerkoff vids for himself?"

and was creeped out and broke up. be real. op is a FAG
>>
>>9733619
yeah I guess from a drooling retard's perspective that could be complicated
>>
>>9733623
srsly.
anyone who fucks a woman and jerks off to it later is obviously only attracted to men.
>>
>>9733628
op is not a fag
>>
Actually real. She is a whore
>>
>>9733623
This is mental illness at its peak
>>
>>9733614
lookit OP on damage control.

fucking fag. she left you because you are a sicko serial killer that video records his sex to prove he is not homo to himself and internet. but he is. he is op. a fag and jerkoff.
>>
Nice OC. And, btw, you got a nice cock.
>>
>>9733641
this
>>
>>9733635
op clearly is

case in point? your denial. because you are op. who is blatantly a faggot.
>>
>>9733633
The story itself could be complicated and he didn't want to get into it. But, the concept of that might be too complex for you. I get it. You live in a tiny bubble of anger and hatred so you lashed out. It's ok.
>>
>>9733623
>>9733628
>speculating about ops relationship
>speculating about it this badly
Really, how old are you and have you ever been with a girl?

just enjoy the videos.
OP is a bro for sharing
>>
>>9733614
>>9733640
fail. not op.
>>
>>9733639
what, op posting videos of himself he filmed while he was having sex with his girlfriend to prove he is not a faggot? yeah, i agree, op is mentally ill.

what sane person would forge his girlfriend to have sex while he films, then vengefully post online saying it is "for complicated reasons" in order to get revenge for being freaked out by his weird creepy gay behavior?

yeah, op is totally mentally ill damage control faggot. i agree! thanks for agreeing, "anon" (that is totally not op)
>>
File: test6.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
test6.webm
3MB, 640x360px
i also have a ton of pictures i can't upload. anyone interested?
>>
>>9733649
>The story itself could be complicated
it's not, people don't post stuff like this for "complicated reasons", but very simple butthurt or selfish reactionary reasons
>>
>>9733650
op is a faggot who filmed his sex with his girl so he can sob and jerkoff to, then post online to normalize his pitiful behavior. no surprise she broke up with him.
>>
>>9733660
tryhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard
>>
>>9733623
>>9733628
>>9733634

Worst samefag I've ever seen.

Made no effort to change your grammar, typing patterns or anything. If you think anyone is going to be convinced by this you are severely retarded and should probably go find your handler.

made me reply/10
>>
>>9733654
win, totally op

but of course cant be proven because op is coward who posts anonymously so he can HIDE his CRIMES and BETRAYAL OF TRUST. no wonder she broke up with him! what a jew op is. "i promise, hun, it is only for me to fag jerkoff to! i wont share online!"

cuts to now.

what a fag.

op is faggot. totally flamer
>>
>>9733670
only one of those is me.
try again
>>
>>9733668
hi OP
>>
lol it's hilarious you think I'm op. I'd like to see op's reaction to this.
worst internet sleuths ever.
>>
>>9733670
OP is a fag. I typed only 2/3 of those.

OP IS GAY CONFIRMED!

what fag forces girl to have sex WHILE HE FILMS

then later she breaks up cause he is weirdo creep homosexual and as revenge he posts his gay jerkoff romps online?

op is faggg!!!!
>>
>>9733525
lol op where are you from
>>
>>9733660
>>9733667
What's wrong with filming yourself with your gf?
I've actually had a girl who asked me if I'd like to do it
But that's between them, if the girl let him film then it was all fine. Stop meddling.
About posting it online, who says it's done vengefully? And even then who says she didn't deserve it.
All I see is a generous dude contributing to /gif/ with quality OC.
>>
>>9733661
op is so gay. why would he share this? have some respect for your girl, even if she is former.

what are you, some kind of fag? seriously i am confused by this. why would you post her she trusted you? so gay. what a loser.
>>
>>9733661
Sure! Any with her and a bush? Face and pussy in one shot? Ass?
>>
>>9733597
>>9733614
>>9733619
>>9733634
>>9733654
>>9733664
>>9733668
>>9733679
>>9733687
these are all me.
op is someone else.
>>
>>9733661
lol yo who is this girl i swear i know her
>>
>>9733679
>jerkoff
>jerkoff
>jerks off

I'm honestly baffled that you're trying this hard to impress strangers on a retarded image board that is almost 10 years past its prime.

Nobody gives a shit about your pointless beef with OP. Stroke your cock or fuck off somewhere. What are you complaining about anyway? Dude posts videos of him and his ex and you go on some faggot white knight crusade.

You haven't been around long enough to bullshit anybody, greenhorn.
>>
>>9733691

OP is a faggot.'

but by all means, enjoy jerking off. faggot.
>>
>>9733683
you realize 4chan put OP next to the OP's name when you reply to OP, you fucking fuckwit
>>
I just love how everyone in here is giving him shit and hate for posting vids of him fucking his ex like its their problem and the OP just continues posting like nothing is happening. He obvi dont give a fuck lmao. btw a faggot is someone who likes to fuck guys. by what im seeing with these vids. thats not very gay. I mean it is shameful and lame and pretty fucked up but not "gay". sure he is an asshole posting these vids that were supposed to be private and is just pounding on that trust that probs already broke cus she probs cheated a bajillion times but hey. you cant do shit about so stop getting ur panties in a twist. dumbasses
>>
>>9733697
you and op are boyfriends then? enjoy your circlejerk, sorry to interrupt
>>
>>9733701
How old are you?
>>
>>9733699
Im honestly baffled you'd think i was trying anything other than to prove to op he is a fucking loser, faggot and jerkoff.

and also that i would bother reading any of your semi retarded dried out synapse jerkof faggot future impotent bullshit. faggot. op.
>>
OP is a fag. Nobody has a cock like that and has an ex girlfriend because "it's complicated". Admit it OP you like fucking dudes.
>>
>>9733661
moar pls
>>
>>9733661
Mega link would be dope
>>
>>9733703
op is a faggot.
>>
>>9733661
Yep. Much oliged, OP.
>>
I refuse to believe that there are more people in this thread than myself, OP, and the fuckwit desperately trying and failing to validate his own retarded virgin opinion by replying to his own posts.

White Knight, I have a question. Do you really have nothing better to do than role play as a mob of moralfags on a board designed to slap your cock to degenerate fetishes?
>>
>>9733623
>faggoty jerkoffness
>OP IS A HOMOSEXUAL FAGGOT !!!!
chuckle
>>
>>9733704
hi op
>>
Mega link plz op. Appreciate the content.
>>
>>9733707
you seem pretty obsessed with cocks and homosexuality.
everything is proof of being gay. just proves your inner most fear, that you are a faggot and you'll love cock when you finally get the courage up to suck on one. go for it, you'll finally be able to work out your daddy issues.
>>
>>9733613
gay
>>
>>9733722
I'd like to state that I'm not any of those and that I'm here for the fap, thank you. But I'm also enjoying the fight.
>>
>>9733729
This.
>>
>>9733729
you seem pretty OP.

nice projection though. amusing how u provide psychological portrait of self so detailed for us.
>>
>>9733729
thanks for telling us your desires op.
>>
>>9733741
Nobody can be this stupid and not swallow their own tongue while they sleep.
>>
nice cock, op
>>
lol just so people know im not an anon and im not OP (even though there is no tag next to my name but people are stupid) im the one who called everyone dumbasses for continuing to use faggot even though everything on this thread is straight
>>
>>9733741
portait of common behavior from someone like you. textbook. it's ok that you're gay, just come out before you die from and OD or a suicide.
this is my job. and once again, not op. OP is making the vis and not responding.
>>
>>9733741
this
>>
im on ur side
>>
>>9733749
what, like how op films himself using a girl to jerkoff then posts his dick on 4chan when his girl tells the world he is a fag and leaves him?
>>
>>9733741
>>9733744
>>9733760
Painfull samefaggery.
>>
>>9733750
Agreed. Good lenght, good angle, good width... 5/7
>>
File: testidk.webm (4MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
testidk.webm
4MB, 640x360px
done making webms for now. fun seeing you all speculate and argue in the thread just making random assumptions

i'll leave you kissless virgins alone
>>
>>9733765
You need to take your medicine, anon. Go do something productive with your time instead of trying to beat your stupid moral narrative into a dead horse.
>>
you people are just a waste to humanity omg hahaha im out good luck trying to stop someone who obvi dont give a fuck to feel ashamed for his actions white knight and dumbasses
>>
>>9733758
u mean op right? because all that you say fits op, not me. i am just exposing op for the weird sicko vengeful jerkoff freak. a guy that can get girls doesn't need to film himself having sex ;)

op is a faggot.

FACT

a REAL MAN isn't so pitiful.

and even if i WERE a faggot, wouldn't it just mean i know my own kind?

you can't win, op, you CAN'T win.

your girlfriend has protectors. you are a faggot jerkoff and we all know your IP address.
>>
File: 1476044559801.gif (1MB, 500x290px) Image search: [Google]
1476044559801.gif
1MB, 500x290px
I've never seen someone samefag so hard in my entire life. You aren't even trying.
>>
>>9733774
nah yo dude where are u from i thik i know this girl lol
>>
>>9733774
I'm on your side, OP. Don't let that one virgin samefag spoil the fun. Nobody is falling for his lame horseshit.
>>
how do you at other people on this shit
>>
>>9733776
i know your meds make you impotent, op, but it may help you stop manipulating girls into proving you are not a fag and then posting vids or your dick online for men to jerkoff to.

faggot.
>>
>>9733782
2/10 troll or mentally disabled

give it up and go back to the farm.
>>
>>9733782
wow look how violnt it gets when you call out its faggotry. like a wounded animal. he is, in a way. it's ok to be a faggot, especiially nowadays.
you just need to move out, go to college in a new city or state and explore. you'll be happier in a few years, and you'll finally lose all that weight and strop binge drinking so much.
good luck, faggot. just don't kill yourself or anyone else.
>>
>>9733782
Post sounds like some black or spic teen getting mad on jewbook
>>
>>9733777
what like op betraying someone's trust and posting his jerkoff vids online for free without her consent? you mean like that, right?
>>
>>9733797
>he thinks I'm OP

you really are a fucking invalid
>>
>>9733806
hi op are u mad?
>>
>>9733550
>>9733584
>>9733590
>>9733605
>>9733623
>>9733640
>>9733660
>>9733667
>>9733674
>>9733694
>>9733711

Lol this fucking guy. I swear I know a dude just like this and it's toxic. Michael W? Is that you?
>>
>>9733782
Looks like Elliot Roger didn't kill himself after all. You need to edit your manifesto again
>>
>>9733815
wow, hi op. i know your ip address.
>>
>>9733821

but in all seriousness, this white knight dude is jerking off to OPs videos and justifying himself by shaming anyone else lol
>>
>>9733812
If you think anybody other than yourself gives a third of a fuck about the stupid shit you're spewing, you're gonna have a bad time. Go get lost in a blizzard.
>>
>>9733774
This is how Trump won the election lol
>>
>>9733782
Holy shit.
I hope the gov. tracks your IP.
Next nightclub shooter right here, folks.
Mental illness at it's finest.
>>
>>9733821
wow how did you know i am michael w? oh my god!!!

wow!! i only posted 1 out of al of those. but thanks anyway for the compliment.

OP is a faggot.

op could have left a tripcode but of course he is a fag that posts pics of another person he had sex with online without consent. its just his way. you know, because he is a great guy and a "complicated" victim of his girlfriend's betrayal.

so he posts his jerkoff vids online without her consent for teenagers to wank to. because, you know, because he is a totally confident alpha male. not a fag at all.

OP IS FAGGOT>
>>
ops name is prolly blake
>>
>>9733845
This is the behavior of someone starving for cock, but too afraid to try it.
>>
>>9733839
obviously people give enough of a fuck to respond to that and the 2 other comments i posted in this thread other than the other person i work with at 4chan ;)

and we all know who OP is and we ALL know who is girlfriend is (in more ways than one)
>>
>>9733845
Oh Mike you poor thing lol
>>
>>9733851
hi op

did i hit your soft spot? up your ass? faggot
>>
>>9733845
>has the balls to criticize others
>spends his time policing fucking 4chan

I've seen enough. I'm gonna get high and eat some fucking smoked honey ham while I play Skyrim. Keep arguing with yourself. It won't get you laid any faster.
>>
>>9733820
not mad. not op.
worried about you, though. just take a few breaths, get your blood pressure down. the saturated fats you've been eating without proper water intake is making you angrier than usual, you're not in control right now. just breathe and relax. step away from the PC and talk a 5 min. walk.
>>
Guys, what if Michael W and OP are the same dude going through a personality disorder episode? Trolling himself, in turn trolling us, without his knowledge? This thread is deep, mang.
>>
>>9733845
you use the word fag alot is making me think you are the real fag who is too ashamed to admit it lol cause everyone here knows you jerked off to this but feel guilty about it lol
>>
>>9733858
wow, you can't help it. you're so curious as to what a man feels like, aren't you?
>>
>>9733711
you sound like you are jealous because this is the closest you have ever come to a pussy. kill your self
>>
I came here to fap, not top get roped into the feverous delusions of a soon to be mall shooter.

I lost 70% of my brain cells reading this clusterfuck. Please kill me
>>
>>9733525
OP. Your dick looks INSANELY similar to mine, it's fucking wigging me out. Shaft, head and all. The veins too. Fucking weird.
>>
>>9733867
How do we know this isn't you Michael
>>
>>9733605
clearly, a bitch is among us
>>
>>9733525

In OPs defense yeah he is just some dude posting vids of his girl sucking his dick.

but when you peel back the layers, it is kind of creepy. like what kind of guy films such a quantity of his girl sucking his dick and then posts online.

and you got to take into consideration his girl prolly was freaked out by this.

so in all honesty, we have to concede to the fact that there is something deeply wrong with op. and in that sense maybe it really IS him arguing with himself?

i mean, what if I am op? what if we ALL are op?
>>
>>9733922
and keep in mind he films the vids so he can jerkoff later. then he wants OTHER guys to jerkoff to it.

it mean, it is kind of gay. i say that respectfully because it is quality oc. but if you think about it, maybe there really is something wrong with OP? no offense. but its.. creepy. i mean, what girl would want you knowing you'd do this? let us be honest.

i mean, i know you guys want to wank, but think about it. what girl would date this guy knowing he did it? obviously it is only one symptom of many other deep seated issues.
>>
>>9733922
>>9733935
holy shit look at the samefag trying to go at this from a diplomatic POV, now.
you're insane, just leave.
>>
>>9733943
hi OP
>>
What in the sweet fuck is going on in this thread?
Anyway, thanks for sharing, OP.
>sharing is caring
>>
>>9733951
hi closeted self hating fag/future mass murderer
>>
>>9733960
hi rapist op

pervy internet freak.

you can say i am a "mass murderer" but there is no evidence of that.

however, are you a sex offender sociopath rapist freak? well, we have plenty evidence to prove that now dont we?

because though we may all love to hate his critics, OP is some kind of weird creepy perve. obviously there is something wrong with him.

i mean he hides behind his reasoning "its complicated"

but in truth she likely dumped him because there is something wrong with him.

and we can all tell at least one thing that is wrong with him:

he is a compulsive pervert, posting vids of his ex girlfriend online. things he creepily insisted on filming for his own sick satisfaction.
>>
If one person had swallowed a bullet about an hour ago, this thread would have a third of the replies it got. I haven't seen anything this retarded in a long time. Congratulations, samefag, you've just become the lowest common denominator, and on 4chan of all places.

The world would be wholly indifferent and ignorant to your passing, but maybe you should swallow that bullet now. The only one suffering here is yourself.
>>
>>9733525
Post her face
>>
>>9733984
I've got a genuine question. Are you on the autism spectrum?
>>
>>9733985
haha, and op, who got exposed for the freak perv masturbator he is. and that is the very thing his girl was too afraid to tell him he is to his face.

so i consider it a job well done. may the world be a better place because i spent one hour of my time doing good instead of jerking off too someone else raping his girlfriend and filming it.
>>
>>9733991
I've got a genuine answer:

no
>>
>>9733991
he's not autistic, he's much worse.
>>
Jesus fucking christ, What is even going on on this thread /gif/?
Do you have to turn everything into a drama
Holy shit.
>>
>>9733994
Holy shit you have problems. She sucked his dick on film. What in your water logged brain makes you think that's a rape?
>>
what girl would date a guy knowing he would do this? this guy is sick in the head. he is violating trust. that is not behavior of a real man.

and i bet he is crying for her to take him back. i hope she knows better.
>>
>>9733985
shitfuck
>>
>>9734012
yeah, I am much worse. I expose people for what they really are. OP is a fucking lowlife sicko.
>>
>>9733984
I said future mass murderer. Again, not OP, OP left.
You're also making assumptions about his intentions with 0 evidence, so, fuck yourself.

But, for real if you don't give in to you inner most desires and suck that cock soon (and still love yourself for it) you're going to become a real problem for society. Please get some therapy.
>>
>>9734014
Some mongoloid strong-armed his way away from his handler and now he's preaching at us like he isn't wasting his time. Stupider shit has happened in this cesspool I guess.
>>
>>9734024
only people you're exposing is yourself.
go get that cock, son. get it and love it like you always wanted.
>>
>>9733557
like not gay or anything you got a really nice cock, i'd like it in my ass por favor.
>>
Why? Every damned thread is the same
>>
>>9734016
Defending random thots on anonymous messageboards won't get you anywhere in life anon
>>
>>9734016
lots of girls do this on their own or ask guys to do it. It's a person to person thing, people like all kinds of shit. it's not always insidious behaviour.
it was my girl's idea to post her giving me head on a forum once. it was hot.
>>
0 assumptions? the guy is posting videos of himself having sex with someone without their permission and hiding behind "its complicated" and you are defending him.

you're a loser. a fucking waste.

as for you talking about "innermost desires" i don't even know how to respond to that. it sounds absurd. prob the result of compulsive self pleasuring that you can conceive of such an idea.

and i am obviously right. that's why you all are so defensive, especially op, who is still lurking here because i can tell.
>>
>>9734024
>exposing

Uh oh guys the news is out, OP is gonna go to cyberjail. What a fucking hero, anon, pussy is gonna flock to you in droves. I want to grow up to be just like you
>>
>>9734042
you don't know it's w/o her consent, you fucking retard.
>>
>>9734039
neither will compulsively spilling your seed while watching videos of other guys using other girls' bodies to masturbate with ;)
>>
>>9734042
Proof it's w/o her permission?
>>
>>9734041
haha ok keep telling yourself that. even though op blatantly thinly veiled the fact that this is a vengeful retribution and you all sympathize with him like freaks because yuo are compulsive jerkoffs.
>>
>>9734042
>>9734042
>>9734042
>>9734042

Stop feeding this dumbshit troll.
>>
>>9734052
Nobody gives a shit. You're right, good for you, now go fuck yourself with your hand and go to sleep like the rest of us.
>>
>>9734044
>>9734050

well look at his original post. isn;'t that proof enough? or is he lying to pretend like she let him?

i mean get real. he's obviously doing this because she dumped him/ and no doubt in part because he is a weirdo that wants to film her having sex with him. obviously so he can jerk off to it later and/or post it online. and we can all safely assume he has done both things.
>>
>>9734052
Yet, somehow you found your way onto this page? Could it be that moments after cumming you felt filled with guilt and had to defend the fair maiden's honor?
Get a life faggot.
>>
>>9734057
haha, i know where you got trained. i know your trainers. let me guess, zach galifinakis?

goy.
>>
well, op saying complicated reasons does say more than necessary. am I wrong in assuming that a justification is implicit for something he knows is not ... fair?
>>
>>9734058
Nope, you piece of shit. Show 100% solid proof that he's doing it without her permission. Show ANYTHING that indicated she's no fully aware of what's going on.
You don't have any, you're assuming it and going nuts for no reason. You're beyond retarded.
>>
>>9734059
wow, totally out of touch with reality yet again.

what total wanks. defending jerkoffs. unless, of course, you are op. which wouldn't surprise me.

defending some loser who manipulated his girl to letting him film while he used her body to masturbate. then she decided to leave him for obvious reasons and then he, out of self hate, posted his creepy jerkoff videos online and now you defend him. and I am the loser. And I am the bad person.

yup. typical compulsive jerkoff faggotry.

what fucking losers you all are.
>>
>>9733525
>OP gets cucked and posts his whore gf for """""revenge""""" on an anonymous image board

lmao, should've stayed a virgin
>>
>>9734058
It's pretty depressing reading the progression of your posts. I genuinely feel bad for you. I hope you get the help you need soon, for your own sake and the sake of others.
>>
>>9734058
OP here.
I got kind of tipsy and she convinced me to do it. I was afraid, but as soon as she started sucking, I said OK.
Just fucked her while reading all your posts. She came hard reading how you defended her.
>>
>>9734065
haha, or is it implict for something that obviously is self serving and unfair?

but i know you are all serious refined intelligent scholars with ample self pleasuring articulation skills that most assuredly know more than a crazy person like me!

because how dare i question the ravings of compulsive perverts who use someone's selfish creeping revenge online postings as their own personal jerkoff theater.
>>
>>9734073
You really need to feel a vagina before you go postal.
>>
The humanity...
>>
>>9734066
I'm the piece of shit? you are defending a vague anonymous post that clearly states it is posted without permission.

i mean come on. what a moron.
>>
>>9734079
>>9734042
opss gf here.
i asked him to do this. this is my third time showing ym pussy on chan. usually on /cam.
i've wanted to be a pornstar since i was young, but too afraid of what my senpai will say. so, this is next best thing.
>>
i came here to fap not to read
>>
>>9734077
ha, ok. well i hope you stop wasting your life jerking off to online porn and turning into an impotent old man.

thanks though for your retarded insights which have zero effect on me. i have plenty of libido to go on all night because i don't wank it like you fags. especially not to the likes of ops clearly perverse sick illegal movies.
>>
OPs mother here.
JERRY WHAT ARE YOU DOING POSTING THESE IMAGES. going to call pastor tyrone to pray for your soul
>>
>>9734079
ops girl here

please help!
>>
>>9734083

maybe she got in a car accident is disfigured and needs the validation?
>>
>>9733623
Hey jerkoffman it's okay dude, just tell me where you live.
I'll gladly shove my cock up your ass if it means stopping you from shooting up your school. I'll make the sacrifice, I will be that monkey if it means stopping the next elliot rodgers.
We're all going to make it bruh, I'll use plenty of lube to squeeze my fat dick gently into your puckered up little virgin boypussy.
>>
>>9734108
op here.
What's up, babe?
>>
>>9734083
Stop rubbing your pube chin beard. Yes, I'm watching you through your window.
>>
>>9734114
op's pet dog here

woof!
>>
>>9734107
haha, as if you can get pass the captcha
>>
>>9734118

ops doorbell chiming in!
>>
>>9734094
nah, it ws with her permission bro. Just a long story as to how we got there, but i summed it up. I wrote it was complicated to psot the vids faster. figured peopel wanted to jker off more than read my story.
peace.
(sorry for spelling getting a handy now)
>>
>>9734079
OPs gf here
Send help am being held against my will with only a pepe pillow and /pol/ access
>>
>>9734085
well i never said anything crazy like that. only you brougth that subject up. think about that before you point fingers. all i did was state obvious about OP, which is true.

OP is a perv who anonymously posted vids of him having sex with his girl. obviously done without permission as implied by his original post.

so to say I am violent and crazy? no grounds for it. nothing i said was ever in any way crazy. all i have said is common sense. but you are all such compulsive bottom feeder jerkoffs that you all defend a loser like OP.

and it is no surprise, i will say again, OPs girlfriend left him. but he pretends he is justified in posting the vids. but no respectable man would ever post such vids, no matter what.

so even if his girl is a lowlife scum perv, so what? so his OP.

so in the end, i always win. i won this thread from the start. no one has anything on me. all you can do is say bullshit to discredit me, but it is not real. has no meaning.

yet all i say is obviously true and that is why you hate me. because i show you what you really are:

jerkoffs, loser and FAGGOTS
>>
Op's internet here
very disapoint
bad
so
bad
>>
>>9734129
Shhhh there there, we'll have you redpilled into a fine lady yet
>>
Can we just get more fapping content and less yapping?
>>
>>9734133
lol i didn't leave him. i asked him to post this, you dumbo
>>
>>9734111
there you go again, talking about school shootings? what does that even mean? you're nuts. school shootings? i mean, where is that even coming from? guess what? it comes from INSIDE OF YOU!!!
>>
>>9734142

this is easily the most entertaining discussion I have ever seen on gif
>>
>>9734142
What a partypooper, someone give this kid nigger Swedish milf midget porn to sate his thirst
>>
>>9734145
OP damage control mode.

think next time you post nude vids of girls without their permission ;) k? there, i respectfully bow out. have a good night.
>>
>>9734155

so you're running because you get attributed in the same way that you do to op?
>>
>>9734125
Pastor tyrone here
Nigga u crazy
>>
>>9734153
To be fair OP's ex was full on eat cock mode, and she's pretty damn hot. That's a gold mine I'd like to excavate.
>>
>>9734164

>chiming intensifies
>>
>>9734155
we stopped dating due to distance you asshole. we still fuck whenever we're around one another. thanks for making assumptions about our personal lives and spreading a bunch of bullshit. get help freak.
>>
Am I I the only one theorizing that this crazy samefag is either op's ex, or op's ex's sad friendzone captive?
>>
>>9734183
>>9734155
>>9734133

gf again. i cannot believe the asshole reaction this has received. i may never do this type of thing again. thanks for ruining my pastime.
>>
>>9734186

Could be a whiteknight AI. Is articulate, takes it's time, but never leaves the baseline of assumption that "complicated reasons" imply 1.fault 2.wrongdoing on op's part. Could be true, for what it's worth but the amount of passion is amazing
>>
>>9733525
That's a cute cock, OP. Pretty big too.
>>
Anyone else really sad the show's over?
>>
>>9733640
Go back to tumblr feminiminist
>>
OP is a faggot
>>
>>9733613
she doesnt suck dick well does she
>>
holy shit why is there so much white knighting over a fucking 4chan post.
this is the fucking internet. get. the fuck. over it.
>>
>>9733525
> complicated reasons
Posting nudes doesn't mean what you think it means for anyone but you, OP. Not even for the chick you banged. You're living a dream, OP. Wake the fuck up.
>>
Am I the only one here that clearly sees all the comments putting down OP is his exgf? I know 4chan is full of retards but dammit...
>>
>>9734407
>so much
>one guy samefagging 50 posts a minute
>>
The amount of autism in this thread is unheard of. Did you even consider that this might be just a random dude with access to private videos?
>>
>>9733584
If OP was selfish he wouldn't be sharing
>>
Lol lotta white knight faggots in here
>>
>>9734155
this is why we can't have nice things
>>
>210 replies and 8 images omitted.
Came here for a hearty laugh.

Was not disappointed.
>>
This is the best /gif/ thread I've ever read.
This is better than /b/ convincing girls not to post their tits.
>>
>>9733584
Most likely scenario is that she is a low self-esteem girl who tries to make up for that with promiscuity. See >>9733569
for more details.

I would bet that this thread (and possibly the filming itself) was not OP's idea.
>>
fuck you all, i just wanted to fap
>>
>>9733525
Straight dudes like to know as little as possible about the male in the scene. We don't want a correspondence with the male (you). We watch porn to imagine being with the female(s). If you introduce yourself, as you have, it makes people feels as if they are masturbating to the girl and you, because there is no place their imaginations can be in this act.
Thread posts: 220
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.