[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've seen some shit here but I'm not completely desensitized.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 310
Thread images: 31

File: pitbull elderly.webm (3MB, 352x640px) Image search: [Google]
pitbull elderly.webm
3MB, 352x640px
I've seen some shit here but I'm not completely desensitized. Can you help me out?
>>
Fuck bulldogs
>>
File: horse entrails.webm (3MB, 400x220px) Image search: [Google]
horse entrails.webm
3MB, 400x220px
>>
File: maggots.webm (846KB, 236x420px) Image search: [Google]
maggots.webm
846KB, 236x420px
>>
File: maggots 2.gif (2MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
maggots 2.gif
2MB, 300x225px
>>
File: noface.gif (2MB, 170x127px) Image search: [Google]
noface.gif
2MB, 170x127px
>>
File: ramalamadingdong.webm (4MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
ramalamadingdong.webm
4MB, 640x480px
>>
the point is to be ready to defens yourselves from the horrors of existence, not to become desensitized. If you lose your emotions, you lose. You'll be stronger if you can maintain your sensitivity, yet be guarded against all savagery.
>>9343893
I guess a large enough bull could gut an elephant too...
>>
>>9343889
>>9343893
Of the ones in the thread (so far at least), these spur my emotion more than anything. I can't stand animals being hurt because of humans. Sure animals can hurt each other to eat one another in the wild, but at least there's some balance to it. When humans do it in these situations, it's just for entertainment or even just capriciousness, which is such a disregard for the luxury of life afforded by this lucky planet.

Plus, it highlights how differently the level of seriousness is with animals crying for their lives while humans just laugh. Makes me want to hurt the people in turn.
>>
>>9343893
it shouldn't be the fucking horse...
poor creature
>>
>>9343880
he/she still alive in the video ?
>>
>>9343893
What the fuck did these idiots think was going to happen? How could anyone possibly find this stupid shit entertaining?
>>
>>9343909
anyone got background on this shit?
how and why this happened?
>>
>>9343909
I Think it was hit by a train
>>
>>9344011
They said she was alive in the thread I got it from.
>>
>>9344076
what happened to her?
>>
>>9343996
What do you think about the first post? An elderly woman was attacked by a pitbull and these are the results.
>>
>>9344081
Pitbull attack on an elderly woman
>>
>>9343898
Difficult to masturbate to
>>
>>9343996
Are you vegan?
If not you are a total hypocrite.
>>
>>9344083
I don't feel as much, but it brings to mind that time when the chimpanzee pulled some woman's face off. I think I need to see the process rather than just the result for me to be more invested, but her shaking arms and holding onto dear life do make me sad (I thought it was my imagination, but I see someone said she's still alive).
>>
fuck you
>>
>>9343889
fuck this shite
>>
File: 1455764835758.webm (2MB, 640x524px) Image search: [Google]
1455764835758.webm
2MB, 640x524px
>>9344122
>>
>>9344106
I'm not at both, and I knew someone would bring up something like that which is why I chose my words carefully. I made a clear distinction between killing to eat and killing for entertainment. Humans killing to eat is fine -- although the process is a gray area based on how ethical the killing is.

>>9344114
Not enough detail and no sound for me to feel anything.
>>
>>9343893
>Hispanic bullfighting shit
This is the dumbest fucking "sport" in existence.
>>
>>9344093
challenge accepted
>>
>>9343996

if you think animals don't kill cruelly/unecessarily, you dont watch enough national geographic.
>>
>>9343893
Why didn't they fucking stop the music?
>>
File: bad dolphin.gif (3MB, 360x441px) Image search: [Google]
bad dolphin.gif
3MB, 360x441px
>>9344169
I used to watch NatGeo and Animal Planet and Discovery Channel all the time as a kid with my dad. Animals virtually always use their killings for sustenance, with the exceptions like gif related you wouldn't see on TV anyway. If an animal dies from fighting, there's generally no intent to kill, just to assert dominance, with the weaker one having the option to leave.
>>
>>9343880
RED SKULL!!
>>
>>9344138
You are killing and eating for entertainment, you don't have to eat animals to survive.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19562864
It's actually quite healthy to remove animal products from your diet.
Yet you still do this not for your survival, but your pleasure, you could go to the store and fix some vegan chilli, but yet you choose to eat meat, you have a burger in one hand, while complaining online at how people are so cruel to animals!
>>
>>9344240
Better not die, she will drop all of her items even if she has blessings or amulet of loss
>>
If I ever found out someone did that shit to dogs I would cut their fingers and toes off, I'd cut their dicks off and feed it to them, or pour boiling water in their vaginas.i would torture and rape them. Because they're scum.
>>
>>9344241
Nobody
Fucking
Asked
You
>>
>>9344274
not
>hot light bulb in vagoo then
>HULK SMASH
>>
>>9344249
i can't believe what i'm reading here
>>
>>9344081
she was an old woman who had cancer, and the pitbull that whas in her house attacked her face removing easily all her skin because of her illnes
>>
>>9344225
Ive seen many a video of monkeys eating other monkeys that were smaller and weaker then them while they were alive and screaming and the monkeys was hoopig and hollering and having a blast. There are fucked up humans and fucked up animals
>>
>>9344241

god damn animals are fucking delicious
>>
>>9344284
sick argument bro
Have fun with your cancer, heart disease, obesity, erectile dysfunction, Alzheimer, Diabetes, High cholesterol, High blood pressure, Parkinsonā€™s disease, Abdominal fat, Asthma, Dysmenorrhea, Eczema, Fibromyalgia, Kidney stones, Metabolic syndrome, Multiple sclerosis, Rheumatoid arthritis, Abdominal aortic aneurysm, Crohnā€™s disease, Diverticulosis, Gallstones, Hiatal hernia, Ulcerative colitis
goals of 2016
>>
>>9344241
You know damn fucking well what we mean. Dont pull that shit here
>>
>>9344241
Yea, but it's entertaining to kill though.
>>
>>9343996

>durr muh dogs

Meanwhile in the OP a woman had her face ripped off by one. I HATE people like you, I want to stomp a hole into people that put fucking animals above fellow humans.
>>
>>9343898
That did it for me....I can deal with everything, but maggots really get to me. especially to that extent.
>>
Watch this shit.

http://theync.com/razor-blade-beheading.htm
>>
>>9344241
Humans have always eaten animals for sustenance. That's nature. Go look at your teeth in the mirror. Besides, meat has essential protein and energy you'd have to replace with vitamins or other supplements.

Not only that, but the farming system has existed long before the rise of meat nutrient replacement, so if you want to go revolutionize something that's existed over thousands of years, be my guest. As it stands now, the animals are domesticated and used first and foremost for our consumption, not entertainment, and they stand to be distributed for consumption either way. My abstaining from eating meat isn't going to stop that from happening, so your means of blaming is really based on a delusion.

>>9344350
I already explained myself when someone asked me about the woman if you bothered to follow the thread. I'm not seeing the woman getting hurt but I am seeing the dogs getting hurt. So settle your hate with that if you can.
>>
>>9343889
I fucking hate stupid people. I really do. I wish every stupid mother fucker on this earth would die. They cause nothing but others to suffer. Kill them all! Listen to that stupid mother fucker laugh. I'd fucking killhim!@
>>
>>9344318
You can still get those by eating plants vegetable boy
>>
>last night
>see a slow motion webm of a guy taking a 12g shot to the head
>head turns into goo
>figure thats the worst
>see this OP
>>
File: Hippo-.gif (2MB, 350x196px) Image search: [Google]
Hippo-.gif
2MB, 350x196px
>>9344395

DID YOU REALLY JUST TRY AND ARGUE OUR TEETH ARE MEANT TO EAT MEAT, LOOK AT THIS FUCKING HIPPO IT MUST EAT TONS OF MEAT RIGHT? NO IT DOESN'T EAT ANY MEAT FUCK OFF

Just because humans have always done something doesn't justify it, humans have raped each other to reproduce, that's nature, doesn't justify it.
b12 is the only nutrient a vegan needs to supplement, which was in water supplies before we started to chlorinate water (I'm not suggesting we drink unclean water, I'd rather just take a b12 pill than get some stomach bug)

meat is carcinogenic when cooked, and linked to many diseases
>used first and foremost for our consumption, not entertainment
your consumption is the entertainment retard

>My abstaining from eating meat isn't going to stop that from happening
you probably don't vote either, because it "doesn't count"

the majority medical and dietary literature is very clear that eating animal products is bad and eating whole plant foods, there is no arguing this, science is true whether or not you agree with it.
>>
>>9344420
We should all smoke because non smokers can still get lung cancer right?
>>
>>9344118
I'd love to see someone bomb that place.
>>
>>9343889
Lol its bark sounded like a car alarm running out of battery or some shit
>>
>>9344350
Animals are above many humans. People for you example. My dog shit is worth more than you.
>>
>>9344468
Do you know how complex proteins are formed?
>>
File: Pardon....webm (3MB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Pardon....webm
3MB, 1080x720px
>>
>>9344468
Not even that guy, but it's pretty obvious that omnivores (humans) would have teeth designed to eat meat rather than Hippos which are mostly considered herbivores. It's more about how easily the tooth can cut through meat, not size.
>>
>>9344507

Go live in the jungle then you fucking loser
>>
>>9344535
Yea I'm sure that hippo would have a hard time cutting through you.
>>
>>9344468
I think you're really blind to the function of hippo teeth, or just being purposefully deceptive and talking in caps to try and cover it up. Like elephants, they use those types of structures for fighting, not eating. Our teeth are developed from the need to bite and tear meat.

>Just because humans have always done something doesn't justify it, humans have raped each other to reproduce, that's nature, doesn't justify it.
And ducks rape each other to reproduce.

There is no study that suggests vegan diets are better than diets involving meats.

>your consumption is the entertainment retard
If you're going to talk about the entertainment that comes from satisfying hunger, it's your entertainment too.

>you probably don't vote either, because it "doesn't count"
I do, but I don't need to in my state.

And there's no way for you to avoid taking life, the one thing you fail to realize. If more people rely on greens, you're taking away food from animals that rely on it, and destroying habitats for setting up fields and other vegetation spots. There is no way to get away from taking life, whether you realize this or not.
>>
why couldn't I just stay in my bubble and be naive to the world

I just cant anymo
>>
>>9344468
Science says that the healthiest diet for human to consume is the Mediterranean Diet consisting of a lot of vegetables and a moderate amount of protein. Recomendations for protein include fish, poultry, a few times a month red meat.

Meat is consumed for convenience and because it is more efficient (the amount of calories produced per acres of land used is significantly higher for meat farms vs. crop feilds. Ie meat feeds more hungry people)

Farming crops kills significantly more animals than farming animals. Contradictive right? But one animals life doesn't matter more than another animals life right?? Does a mouse matter less than a chicken? or a cow? because millions of rodents, snakes, small animals are killed during harvests.

We don't chlorinate our drinking water.

Your science sucks
>>
>>9344468
>I jerk off to colin campbell pictures every night

I'm not sure (and I'm sure you can tell me, what with it being marked on your calendar and all), has his china study follow up been released yet? Interested to see if he doubles down on his claims because he can write whatever he wants to get rich, or if it's just going to be 600 pages of him trying to colloquially convince readers that all the science journals that disagree with his findings don't exist and/or are wrong.
>>
>>9344169
alot of animals knock their prey out or kill them before eating. All the apes/ monkeys that are carnivorous are the fucked up ones that eat an animal alive.
>>
>>9344552
>here is no study that suggests vegan diets are better than diets involving meats.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22583954
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22614926
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21167850
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23291218
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12214118
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24037034
http://www.sunarc.org/JAD97.pdf
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8327020

This is just a small fraction of studies in regards to Alzheimer, I could link you studies all day but you will never change your mind
>>
>>9344552
>If more people rely on greens, you're taking away food from animals that rely on it, and destroying habitats for setting up fields and other vegetation spots.

holy shit you are so fucking retarded you should honestly kill yourself, they fucking clear forests out so they can grow crops to feed livestock

http://www.fao.org/3/a-a0262e.pdf

I feel like I am talking to a bunch of fundamentalist christians who will never acknowledge the earth is more than 6000 years old no matter what you tell them
>>
>>9344117
you are mentally ill.
>>
>>9344468
Nigga Humans starting cooking meat cause it has higher calorie count and is easier to digest, allowing for more nutrients to be absorbed. Its the absurd amount of meats and fats that people eat that are more closely linked to cancers and disease.
>>
>>9344587
I see 2 sources. You actually took the effort to find one source thats not ncbi. Science supports the Mediterranean diet as the diet that gives human the opportunity to extend thei life the longest (thats kinda the point of being healthy right?). Mediterranean diet includes meat.
>>
>>9344018
The snout/mouth was hit by train and is near some tracks not far away. Thing is trying to graze but can't. People standing around talking in non-english.
>>
>>9344573
I can't believe there are people this stupid, it takes 10 pounds of grain to produce 1 pound of meat, so not only are you killing 10 times the mice in the field, but you are also killing the livestock

>We don't chlorinate our drinking water.

Your science sucks

http://www.cdc.gov/healthywater/drinking/public/water_disinfection.html

I really hope you are trolling

btw the seventh day adventists who are vegetarian or vegan live to 89 on average.
>>
>>9344476
that doesn't prove any point you shit head.
>>
>>9344587
Lol one of the links even promotes fish consumption as a risk reduction factor. If anything, they're talking about high saturated fat intake, which means moderation is ok and chicken and fish are especially good (and even recommended).

>>9344602
Why's that?
>>
>>9344587
There are studies that say otherwise. I think you should be happy not eating meat and leave others be. There's no telling who will live longer, and cutting meat out completely is alright but not necessarily the end all be all solution.
>>
>>9344606
Do you not understand what pubmed?
I'm done talking to you flailing retards
Have fun with your chronic disease
>>
>>9344106
You're a moron if you think farming vegetables doesn't bring harm to animals.
>>
>>9344601
Did you reply to the wrong person or something? You realize your link supports the claim that animals get killed in the process. It literally talks about biodiversity loss in the process of clearing spaces.
>>
>>9344468
>spouts science
>provides no evidence

Go be a hypocrite somewhere else.
>>
>>9344630
>>9344633
>>9344637
>>9344643
SHUT THE FUCK UP AND POST CONTENT. IF YOU WANNA ARGUE GO TO >>>/pol/
>>
>>9344633
chicken and fish are especially good (and even recommended).

http://nutritionfacts.org/video/switching-from-beef-to-chicken-fish-may-not-lower-cholesterol/
http://nutritionfacts.org/video/chicken-big-poultry-and-obesity/
http://nutritionfacts.org/video/breast-cancer-survival-butterfat-and-chicken/
http://nutritionfacts.org/video/chicken-eggs-and-inflammation/
http://nutritionfacts.org/video/how-many-cancers-have-been-caused-by-arsenic-laced-chicken/
http://nutritionfacts.org/video/why-is-meat-a-risk-factor-for-diabetes
/http://nutritionfacts.org/video/phip-the-three-strikes-breast-carcinogen/

everything in the videos are cited in the citations tab
>>
>>9343898
IS THAT MY MANS SKULL???????
>>
>>9344660
http://earthobservatory.nasa.gov/Features/Deforestation/deforestation_update3.php
do you not understand that it is very inefficient to raise animals to eat, you have to feed the animals 10 times more calories than you get out, so they have to have 10x the farms, and to do this they clear out forest to make room for the animals, and the feed for the animals
>>
>>9344624
And Japan has the highest number of people older than 100. Guess what the fuck they eat? A lot of fish and seafood, you fucking jackass.
>>
File: 1451265808053.webm (3MB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1451265808053.webm
3MB, 1000x750px
>>
>>9344142
Fuck that peice of shit
>>
>>9343889
I hate this and op's post so much.... They are just sitting there suffering... The lady has no fucking face, probably numb from pain, left to just her thoughts... And the poor dog... Just fucking drowning in its own blood (I'm assuming the firecracker put a hole in the poor things throaght) why can't somebody just put it out... For the love of God and somebody help the fucking lady pass on not just stand there and film.. For Christ's sake... fuck I can do pictures just fine but it's videos with actual suffering in them that just... Rub me in the wrong way
>TFW ACTUALLY TRIGGERED
>>
>>9344668
From what I'm watching these videos consistently blame high saturated fats and preparation style which we've already addressed. Of course fried chicken is going to be unhealthy compared to grilled chicken.

>>9344689
Do you not understand that you're killing animals either way, which was the whole point? Animal populations can bounce back, but vegan lifestyles aren't free from taking lives is the takeaway.
>>
>>9344709
What was this? It looked fucked up but no idea what.
>>
>>9344690
Eating vegetables and only vegetables and not healthy for you your body needs protein especially if you're trying to be a bodybuilder.
>>
>>9343898
What the heck happened that got it to that point? Is it an injury or did that dumb fuck just get some maggots chewing on his head and figured "fuck it I'll just let this happen and see how far it goes."
>>
>>9344753
Lmaoooo
>>
Not white knighting. But what's the point of becoming desensitised? What does that accomplish? The whole purpose of this thread seems kind of dumb. I mean if yu guys just like gore and get excited by seeing suffering then just say that. But literally what benefit is there to becoming "desensitised"? In any case that would only make this stuff less shocking and therefore less fun.
>>
>>9344782
So a person can have some dark humor by showing non desensitized friends some shit
>>
>>9344791
Why don't you learn a skill and impress your friends that way? Instead of showing them distasteful irrelevant nonsense...
>>
>>9344743
iirc, done for a movie. andromeda strain-- was co2 exposure/suffocation, monkey was okay after oxygen
>>
>>9344753
Probably saved his life eating dead infected tissue. Removing them without treating it immediately would have let the infection kill him.
>>
>>9344743
gassing a monkey
>>
>>9343996
>I can't stand animals being hurt because of humans.
humans are just (generally) smarter animals though
animals hurt animals all the time
>>
>>9344838
Yeah you hit the nail on the head. We're much smarter, which is why it's frustrating to see such malevolence cast on things not on equal footing -- an abuse of power.
>>
>>9344782
i'm just here to be entertained
>>
>>9344805
>>9344782
>>9344851

you're just here to derail. if you actually wanted people to engage you in debate instead of just preaching at people you'd know /gif/ is the least viable place to do so if you're as smart as you claim to be
>>
>>9343898
Seriously, how did this happen
>>
>>9344851
You fucking tool animals eat each other too.
>>
>>9344909
Welcome to 3 hours ago. Read the thread before you think you have any license to get mad.
>>
>>9344114
>>9344118
>>9344122
>>9344135
>>9344142
Ouch
>>
>>9344468
You are a complete, fucking retard.

The biggest contradiction to the "humans are not omnivores" argument is the fact we are FUCKING UPRIGHT YOU TWAT.

Upright, meaning bipedal, meaning sacrificing speed for endurance, which allowed us to survive in harsh environments and outrun prey while it got tired.

Besides ANY of this, if humans were truly herbivores then going bipedal would be the WORST EVOLUTIONARY ACCIDENT IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD.

WHY ARE MOST HERBIVORES HUGE OR FAST? HMM MAYBE BECAUSE THEY CAN WARD OFF OR RUN FROM PREDATORS?

Fuck yourself. You and your vegan ilk need to be round up and shot.
>>
>>9344118
i bet everyone of them got raped as a child
>>
>>9344753
Interesting fact maggots will not eat healthy tissue they are in fact cleaning any infection he has
>>
>>9343889
Poor doggo, but goddamn it, what a dumb creature.
>>
>>9344350
the edge
look at the faggots who do that shit to their dogs, you consider them worthy people?
kys
>>
>>9345077
>>9345080
this is seriously bad, what the fuck did he do, please tell me he did a really fucked up thing
>>
>>9345077
>>9345080
What the fuck...
>>
>>9345077
>>9345080
ISIS has some shit to learn from Mexico, goddamn
>>
>>9344468
>what are incisors
>not knowing our ape ancestry

Whatever, its hard to blame you, being a vegan has probably caused your brain to atrophy
>>
>>9344241
The term for Vegan before food preservation was corpse. You are an omnivore as nature intended. To not be is to be unnatural, like your sex life.
>>
>>9345108
Probably lost money, snitched. Believe it or not a lot of Mexican cartels quickly dispose of child abusers. Many things could have caused this.
>>
>>9345080
Some good old guns n roses while you're beheading a guy, why not eh
>>
>>9345080
>no hands
>no face
>spike down throat
>box cutter
>still alive

OH MY FUCK NIGGA
>>
>>9344118
I almost got deported from Korea when I was a teen. They kill dogs with torture thinking the adrenaline makes their dicks harder. Heard it going on (killing with blowtorch), then saw it, then punched in face. Police came and M.P.'s came and my dad was called :-( in the end they chalked it up to stupid American and they really don't want press on this.
>>
Why do I feel nothing watching people die in these but seeing dogs or cows or whatever turns my blood to boil?
>>
>>9343893
Build a wall
>>
>>9344468
Those are tusks, they are for fighting. Same with Elephants who eat grass. canines are shaped different.
>>
>>9344532
HOLY FUCKIN' SHIT!
>>
>>9345108
>>9345124
The only info I have is he was a rival cartel member. This happened in Mexico
>>
>>9345167
I have always wondered the same thing. I skipped all the thumbnails with animals in them because I can't stand them. Then I go and watch the entire clip of the guy with no face or hands, getting his throat cut. Idk wtf.
>>
>>9345167
Thing is, it's not just watching people hurt animals, it's also animals hurting animals that somehow makes me feel like I'm close to an anger burst or murder spree.. I genuinely wonder why, am I alone in this?
>>
>>9345080
are they skinning him or beheading him or both
>>
>>9345080
Wow. tough dude for staying awake after all that blood loss and pain. or maybe they gave him trippy drugs to help stay awake? They are stepping up on the gore shit.
>>
>>9345226
skinned his face, cut his hands off, removed his eyes, cutting head off as the clip ends
>>
>>9345077
>>9345080
Man, i haven't see a video this in graining for like half a year
>>
>>9345080
music goes good with skinning and beheading. diggin it.
>>
>>9345077
>>9345080
this surpasses the chechen beheadings and everything ISIS has released.

mexicans are on a whole other level. definitely voting for trump. build a wall!
>>
>>9345080
Fuuuuck man. It's like they intentionally try not to cut his arteries or something... damn,.
>>
>>9345077
>>9345080
>>9345339
whats the song in the second one?
>>
>>9345080
How shitty can your country be to allow this kind of garbage to happen? Everything I hear about Mexican cartels is like the worst shit, worse than ISIS by a fucking mile, and then I see this. At least ISIS is blinded by religion and thinks they're somehow justified in their actions, these fucks are pure demons in human form.
>>
>>9345368
Funky town
>>
>>9344118
Now i want to hug my doggu

I came to this board to fap, not to see shit like this, fucking cancer
>>
>>9345080
Wow, I've been around here for a while, and that is by far, probably the worst shit I've seen so far.
>>
>>9345432
>I came to this board to fap
>opens gore thread
I don't understand.
>>
This thread is legitimately impressive with the quality of fucked up gifs, i feel actually desensitized
>>
>>9345239
Not to mention they probably cut his cock and balls off.

Does anyone speak Spanish here? What are they say?

All I could make out was 'puta' and 'perro/perra' which is pretty much whore and bitch.
>>
>>9345077
>>9345080
Bruh wtf?

I wont sleep for a week
>>
>>9345080
Every once in a while, there comes a gore post that ups the ante. Then there was pain olympics. Now this.

I can't believe you've done this.
>>
>>9345454
Theyre basically insulting on him for something that poor sould did, probably snitched, tried to overplay them or even he just fucked up badly on some drug related shit, this is why you dont even relate to those savage fucks from the north of mexico

As long as you dont even relate to them you'll be fine
>>
>>9344882
It's probably either:
>had a near-fatal head-injury and passed out
>flesh starts to rot, attracting maggots who eat the infected flesh, keeping him alive
>he wakes up, panics and goes to the hospital
or
>hospital uses maggots to safely remove dead tissue from patient
>>
>>9343913
fucking kek
>>
>>9345077
>>9345080
Lame. Its just never the same without sound. Also isn't this a bit older?
>>
>>9345080
WTF is wrong with our race
>>
>>9345371
When fear and intimidation doesn't work this kind of shit happens. The drug cartels would constantly try and 1-up each other. This is probably the least worst they could do to this guy.
>>
>>9345502
without sound? Turn your speakers on
>>
>>9345513
Ahh, much better. I had to put it to full screen to get the option to turn on the sound.

Im on a mobile.
>>
>>9345077
>>9345080
Guess that's real but I still can't really believe it.
>>
>>9345080
>>9345077
how the fuck didnt he pass out from the blood loss/pain?
>>
File: Deal with it.gif (993KB, 200x150px)
Deal with it.gif
993KB, 200x150px
>>9345528
>>9345538
Cocaine is one hell of a drug.
>>
>>9345368
something by guns n roses
>>
>>9345571
Thats sweet child o' mine

How the shit doesn't anyone know this song?
>>
>>9345538
What? You mean cocaine can keep you alive through all that shit?
>>
>>9344114
What a niggers. I hope that group get shot by some Breivik..
>>
>>9345582
It could givee you enough boost and some numbness to get you through it. also PCP.
>>
>>9344532
>>9345177

I recently woke up with a beetle deep inside my ear scratching around. It sounded like a loud echo and hurt like fuck. The pain was excruciating.

So I drown the mother fucker in the shower, then drown it in alcohol (Which pissed it off and hurt like fuck.) and finally drown it in my own blood killing it.

Then I went to the hospital and the nurse and doctor spent an hour trying to get it out. Most painful experience of my life.
>>
File: 1463669427785.webm (1MB, 202x360px) Image search: [Google]
1463669427785.webm
1MB, 202x360px
>>9345603
>gets bug in ear
>proceeds to put things in ear to remove bug
>goes to doctor anyways

What the fuck? Why not just cut the middle shit out and go straight to the doctor before you bleed?
>>
>>9344225
Wow lol have you ever seen cats irl ?
>>
>>9344318
Anybody who ever drank water died.
>>
>>9343909
Do I have something on my face? Guys come on its not funny!
>>
>>9343889
How is this not hilarious?
>>
>>9345080
That's what I would do to a vegan.
>>
>>9344225
Lions kill other lions and hiennas just for the fuck of it being in its arbitrary line of territory. They are also known to leave dead carcasses of big cats to rot to show not to fuck with them. They will even chase vultures away from it like its a kill, but never actually eat the kill. Its a symbol to any others.

Kinda Like a head on a pike.
>>
>>9345167
mental illness.
>>
>>9344743
>>9344709
actual footage from the holocaust
>>
>>9344743
nerve gas
>>
>>9343889
poor dog and that lady in the above post damn dude
>>
For me the worst thing about these videos (about the box cutter) and the isis videos is that you get so insecure to or say anything about it, and something similar happen to you.
>>
>>9345080
THAT NOISE HE'S MAKING HOLY FUCK
kinda ruined sweet child of mine a little bit
>>
>>9345080
ive seen some dark shit but damn that really takes the cake
>>
>>9345077
>>9345080
Don't really want to watch whatever this is. Could someone please describe it?
>>
>>9345712
Pure torture. That's it, pretty much.
>>
>>9345712
See>>9345239
He's still alive and making horrible fucking noises
>>
Fucking edgys
>>
>>9345581
Some people have good taste in music.
>>
>>9345167
I feel similar.Unless i know the story and the person getting fucked up is innocent then i don't feel much.Probably because animals are pretty defenseless against humans
>>
>>9345594
And vasoconstriction prevents blood loss.
>>
>>9345712

High level torture. I've seen much here but frankly I'm a bit stunned by this.
>>
>>9345080
100% worst thing I have ever seen, how can the guys doing this live with themselves?
>>
>>9344656
Just what the fuck do you think livestock eats, moron? You realise how much more grain is fed to serve meat-eaters than for vegans? Holy shitty balls some of you are braindead.
>>
>>9344532
Please tell me where this happens so I can never go to that country.
>>
>>9344709
it's from a fucking movie
>>
>>9344587

None of those studies specifically mention Veganism. They just point out shit we already knew, like nuts and vegetables are good for you, and that the highly refine and processed Western diet is bad.

Nothing about Veganism

Kill yourself.
>>
>>9345712

Drugged dude has his hands cut off and his throat cut into pieces with a razor while some large object is being put into his mouth.

This made me really uncomfortable. My head is spinning.

We need to put an end to these subhuman races.
>>
>>9343893
This is how Mexicans entertain themselves. Build The Wall.
>>
>>9344135
reminder that this is legal in muslim countries
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5AGdf6fXVs
>>
>>9345712
Guy with cut-off hands and no face is slowly beheaded with a dull razor, and is fully conscious

Just watch it faggot
>>
>>9344709
Looks like someone time-lapsed a monkey falling asleep.
>>
>>9343898
My guess is that this guy was/is homeless, got some sort of infected wound on his head, flies/maggots got attracted to it, and then maggots started eating the infected tissue.

It likely went this far because like I said, the guy is probably homeless and thus couldn't afford to go to the hospital. Good thing is though, had it not been for the maggots, this guy would've died a long time ago.
>>
>>9345077

THE WALL JUST GOT A MILE HIGHER

FUCK
>>
>>9346215
>>9344142
>>9344135
>>9344122
>>9344118
>>9344114
If it's one thing I can't stand, it's animal cruelty. And I know that's kind of hypocritical to say considering I eat meat, but these acts are just senseless.

At least I know when I go to eat meat that the animal wasn't killed for sadistic entertainment.
>>
>>9344114

man wtf why :(

i have such a soft spot for animals, none of this human shit bothers me...
>>
Whelp, that's it. I'm done. So fucking out of these threads. Honestly, why don't we just nuke the mexicans/arabs etc etc from orbit and be done with it? Fuck this gay earth.
>>
>>9345509
Really? what is possibly worse?
>>
>>9346215
If it makes anybody feel better, this nigger was arrested and the cat was rescued.
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-scalded-cat-rescued-20160205-story.html
>>
What the fuck is up with the shitton of animal cruelty? All I want is animals fucking up other animals and humans fucking up other humans.
>>
>>9345080
>>9345077
>Clinton supporters want these guys on their side of the border
>>
>>9346253
Well, cartels also attack and mutilate/behead peoples' families. I also believe that Mexican cartels are even more savage than ISIS.
>>
man this shit is making me sick.

I came to /gif/ for a quick fap and now I'm sitting here holding my dick with an aching head and stomach.
end of human race soon pls
>>
>>9343880
Fuck pitbulls
>>
FUCK OFF WITH THIS SHIT ON THIS BOARD OP. YOU NEED HELP YOU PIECE OF SHIT.
>>
>>9346345
Is it really what happened here? A dog chewing her face? Did she die? Any article about this?
I read once about a woman whose face was ripped off by a gorilla and unfortunately she didn't die.
>>
>>9346347
>>9346328
Nobody forces you to open these threads but yourself.
>>
>>9344118
fucking japs deserve another bombing
>>
>>9345608
LMFAO what did he say was under there????
>>
>>9344601
you should just calm down or fuck off you dickhead, no one asked for your vegan bullshit and no one wanted it. Self-Righteous prick.
>>
>>9345172
>>9346048
>Mexicans invented SPANISH Bull fighting
Piss off.
>>
>>9346202
>>9344882
Hospitals use maggots as a biological intervention to removing necrotic flesh. Other interventions such as mechanical or enzymatic debridement run the risk of damaging the healing granulation tissue along with the dead stuff.
>>
how come 2 guys 1 hammer has disappeared from the internet?
got to say that mexican cartel one is worse though.
how could you look at yourself in the mirror after doing something like that to somebody?
>>
>>9346448
Its 3 guys 1 hammer, camera guy got some slices in
>>
>>9345504
No no no.

WTF is wrong with MEXICANS / Cartels
>>
>>9344381
That was the most brutal video I've ever witnessed. They gouged his eyes out, cut his hands off, removed his face, cut deep into his neck with a dull blade, and just before it ends they begin to start sawing his arms off. All of this while listening to music in the background. This is absolute depravity. There truly is no group of people more savage and disgusting than Mexicans, not even Chechens. I truly hope these men meet a similar fate to that man writhing on the ground.
>>
>>9345371
Well, ISIS fucks with everyone over their religion/beliefs. If you don't fuck with the cartels then they don't fuck with you. I've seen some crazy shit in Mexico and Texas, but if you mind your own business you dont have anything to worry about. Most of us don't even think about the Cartels on a day-to-day basis.
>>
>>9344114
cunts from Lithuania, dog survived and got adopted, kids got arrested and charged.
>>
>>9346312
She also wants to take your guns away so you can't defend yourself. If everyone in america was forced to watch these sorts of videos trump would be president so fast it'd make your head spin.
>>
>>9345640
Why is it a monkey and not a rat then?
>>
BWAAAHAHAHA....
YALL ASKED AND 4CHAN DELIVERED......

BEST THREAD EVER
>>
>>9345371
It's insane that these men are willing to do this for worldly/materialistic ends. No higher power or anything, just money and power. I fucking hate mexicans.
>>
>>9345080
Thats it, im done.
>>
>>9345108
By the way the guys talk im guessing he pissed of the cartel or was a child molester, its possible he may have not done anything though.
>>
>>9343909
I have no mouth and I must scream.
>>
File: Hurry.webm (2MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Hurry.webm
2MB, 640x480px
This will fuck you up
>>
>>9344728
what a retard you dont have to kill a cow for a petri patty and prep is much safer than slaughter and none of the bad shit they put in to make it look good fucking people like you probably took a nutritional science class which promotes that stuff because those companies are who pays for studies.
>>
File: 1457399332660.gif (1MB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
1457399332660.gif
1MB, 160x160px
>>9344241
Fuck off Vegan, everyone here knows that not eating meat is un-natural.
>>
>>9344743
nerve gas
>>
Why those gifs are so old?Are there any new doggo killo gifs or something like that?
>>
>>9345077
>>9345080
The wall just got 30 ft higher
>>
>>9345080

gang fight this is what they do to snitches in mexico
>>
>>9344689
farms are inefficient unless they are being farmed indoors or hydro not that it matters for that you dont have to kill the animal to get the proteins from it you just have to get a biopsy and the muscles will repair themselves and with the assistance of bacteria you can now grow a petri hamburger patty in a similar fashion as cheese. this is also how to do sythetic photosynthesis that converts electricity and co2 into isopropyl alcohol by scrubbing co2 and to produce oxygen you can use cyanoplankton farms but be much more compact in this case it is efficient to raise 1 animal to harvest biopsies from and not have to deal with all the disease created from raising many animals with current methods.
>>
>>9345077
>>9345080
Jesus. Is there a version from beginning to end? That would honestly be the worse thing ever.
>>
File: Venezuela Prison.webm (1MB, 352x640px) Image search: [Google]
Venezuela Prison.webm
1MB, 352x640px
>>
>>9344241
actually it is much cheaper to eat meat. >>9344241
>fix vegan chilli by putting petri patty in it
>>
File: Ivan the Ripper.webm (3MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Ivan the Ripper.webm
3MB, 640x480px
>>
File: blood steam.webm (4MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
blood steam.webm
4MB, 640x480px
>>
>>9345608

Oldest trick in the book in India.
>>
>>9343880
Face was skinned by mafia or cartel.
>>
>>9346215
That was funny actually. And I don't even hate cats.
>>
>>9346215
Why is it that I can stand cats getting hurt and not dogs? Like. Dogs attacking cats I have no problem with.
>>
File: 1474903557598.gif (1MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1474903557598.gif
1MB, 200x200px
>>9345080
>>9345077

Imagine having your fucking hands cut off, your face skinned and slowly get beheaded with a fucking boxcutter and one of the last things you hear is funky town, kek.

Wonder what he did to deserve such a punishment? I'm curious for more morbidity now, fuck.
>>
>>9343909
high powered rifle from a distance
>>
>>9346061
Must be fun.
>>
>>9344318
You do realize that some of these are genetic conditions?

My advice to you: don't be an asshole your entire life.
>>
>>9344118
Every time I start feeling sympathy for all those times the CIA-backed government in Korea slaughtered unification protesters, I remember that they eat dogs, and smile. Can't wait until Japan is strong enough for us to hand control of Korea over to them and let them finish the job.
>>
>>9344468
>Tusks=Canines

Btw hippos hace been observed chewing on animal carcasses in rivers. But thats irrelevant, human's closes relatives "chimps and bonobos" incorporate meat into their diet.
>>
i believe cannibalism can lower the worlds population and cure world hunger at the same time, other than what ever the media says about eating other people to be dangerous to an extent, meat is meat, food is food, who ever dies from consumption of another human, will repeat the process and be eaten by someone else, just a little immoral apparently
>>
>>9346235
Wow your edge is showing kiddo
>>
File: meow_clap.webm (25KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
meow_clap.webm
25KB, 640x360px
>>9344468
Nope. You don't get B12 from meat, you suffer brain damage and eventually develop dementia.

The most optimal human diet is mostly made up of plant matter with occasional meat. Vegan diets are not viable except in privileged middle class western societies. It's a fad for rich urbanites to sneer down at people who don't live off of kale salads, activated almonds and bottles full of vitamins. The reality is that throughout our history there has NEVER been a way--not a single way--for a human being to be healthy without eating animal protein. It simply isn't possible. Your brain rots and you stop being sentient.
>>
>>9343880

>mfw I have no face
>>
>>9346736
kek
>>
>>9344118
Thats a leather factory. All leather made in china is dog leather.
>>
>>9344093
But not impossible.
>>
>>9345080
Fuck that's hard, how c an you come home on the evening and sleeping after doing this kind of shit.
At as we saw this the guy is long gone and not suffering anymore.
>>
File: 1471312545291.gif (967KB, 500x500px)
1471312545291.gif
967KB, 500x500px
>>9346725
>activated almonds
every time
>>
>>9346357
That's china you retard
>>
>>9345603
what third world shithole are you from?
>>
>>9346668
Cats are smarter than dogs. You are an anti-intellectual.
>>
>>9344395
>I'm not seeing the woman getting hurt
What? Are you psychotic or something? She clearly just had her fucking face ripped off.
>>
>>9346668
Because you're no different than the guys doing the killing in these videos.
>>9345080
>>9345077
You and anyone in the thread would enjoy killing and torturing something you don't like. Whether it is an animal or a human.
>>
>>9346596
what's he chewing on? benis?
>>
>>9346781
1st why the fuck does that matter? Elephants are omnivores but still smart. 2nd no they are not
>>
>>9343893
kinda impressive that it made an entire lap without organs before collapsing.
>>
>>9346596
Is that a human finger?
>>
>>9343913
>hits so much that the hitmarker is constantly turned on

our troops are the best
>>
>>9346596
ive seen this one.

They were both tied together, and then had burning plastic dripped onto them.

After one died, he was forced to eat the other.

I'll never forget those fucking screams
>>
Does anyone have more cat goal
>>
>>9343880
at least shes got a big grin
>>
>>9346808
Not that guy, but cat's ARE smarter than dogs. One's deference to either species can actually be shown to come down to how intelligent you are as an individual.

The fact that you feel nothing bad when a Dog harms a Cat is because something inside YOU feels vindicated or justified, its playing out on a micro level your wish to physically intimidate or hurt a superior member of our species. Because you're a dumb dumb. Most of the things in this thread is because people are dumb dumbs.

Pitbull attack? Dumb dog for dumb owners.
Black people harming animals? Dumb portion of the sub-species doing things that amuse them because they don't have the capacity for enjoying subtle things.
Brown people harming animals? Pretty much the same, but with cultural behavior instead of a black's instinctive, compulsive, violent self-amusement.
Mexicans? Do I really need to explain.
Other south Americans? See above.
Muslims harming other humans? Same Same.

Dumies doing what they can in a world they don't understand, trying to feel powerful or amuse themselves.
>>
>>9346601
oww fuck me
>>
>>9345052
NOt really. It wasnt the dogs fault. They have been trained for as long as we have domesticated them to retrieve stuff for us. How is the dog supposed to know something as a high explosive? The dog was trying to be a good doggy :(
>>
>>9345586
Russians/slavs are known to be white niggers.
>>
>>9343889
>>9343893
Jesus fuck, a gun, a pickaxe, a fucking shovel.
JUST END THEIR SUFFERING
>>
>>9346725
what am I if I have deactivated almonds?
>>
>>9346851
source?
>>
>>9344753
Maggots will not eat healthy tissue, so he got a wound, a frostbite or something that probably ended with necrosis. Those maggots probably saved his life by limiting the spread of it
>>
>>9346882
Cats are far less intelligent than dogs. They have very little memory capacity and operate entirely on their sociopathic murder-instincts.

Dogs actually learn and the only function a cat can carry out would be better served by ferrets and weasels.
>>
>>9346724
I thought his comment was anti edge. you cant use buzzwords like that.
>>
>>9346882
Cats ARE smarter than dogs. But every thing else is just dumb made up shit.

If you want credibility then link some studies, otherwise your just a jackass who thinks he knows something.
>>
>>9346357
Thats china, korea or vietnam. Japs will eat living octopus, living frog or swallow a living fish, but they do not eat dogs and cats
>>
>>9344532
aaah, a Ceti eel larva, such a majestic creature
>>
>>9345077
>>9345080

i cant imagine the lack of empathy a human being must inherit to be able to do shit like this

and i have seen some shit

i mean thats just fubar. how can these guys even sleep at night? what the fuck man. why is anything south the us border such a shithole?
>>
Wow. This is, by far, the goriest thread I've seen in my entire life... So graphic.
>>
>>9344241
Really bro... Fuck you!
>>
>>9347036
When you live in a place where everyday 5 or more people are killed, you start to feel dead in the inside. I live in Sinaloa and every fucking day is the same shit, and a lot of that shit happens and the Goverment will not say a fucking word about it... It's like living in Irak, everyday too we got gunfights that make the Columbine massacre a childĀ“s play.
>>
>>9346515
Lol are you retarded?
>>
>>9345229
>>9345229
Remember red ribbon week in school?
That came about because some narcos tortured a DEA agent to death. They gave him amphetamines so he would stay awake. Nobody does torture like latinas.
>>
>>9346263
Thank you.
>>
>>9345157
Right? Lol
>>
>>9343893
Zis kills ze horse
>>
>>9344318
Have fun with a gun in your bum.
Faggot
>>
>>9345077
>>9345080

This is the kind of death that makes you come back as a vengeful demon ghost
>>
pussies eating meat and veggies, obv u guys never heard of photosynthesis
>>
>>9346235
mmmmm.. i have a friend who works in a slaughter house.. and he says he LOVES killing the animals.. and if it wasnt for killing the animals hed probably be killing people

when i say friend.. i mean DISTANT friend i try not to piss off
>>
File: 1445228224240.gif (2MB, 230x170px) Image search: [Google]
1445228224240.gif
2MB, 230x170px
>>9345077
>>9345080

worst shit I've ever seen in my life, and I've seen a lot
>>
they're speaking portuguese

it's Brazil
>>
>>9347177

you might wanna report this 'friend' to authorities if he really said what he said
>>
>>9345077
>>9345080
If you don't vote Trump, then you're responsible for this sort of behavior taking hold here in the U.S.

Mexico and the Middle East are exporting this shit to us. I say crack down on these murdering bastards HARD. We DO need stop and frisk. We DO need tough drug laws. We DO need bigger prisons. We DO need law-abiding citizens to own and carry guns. Fuck liberals.

I lived in a neighborhood where I could leave my doors unlocked at night. One day I see a nigger walking around, and I called the police. They came and said they couldn't do anything. It's not a crime to be black.

I started locking my doors, and installed cameras. THAT FUCKING WEEK that disgusting nigger broke into mine and several other homes.

Liberals have emasculated the police. A stop and frisk would have prevented it.
Thread posts: 310
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.