[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone here into ass sniffing? no farts/poop, just smelling

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 10

File: [clips4sale.com]pantisniffing.webm (3MB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
[clips4sale.com]pantisniffing.webm
3MB, 720x405px
anyone here into ass sniffing?

no farts/poop, just smelling a cute girl's butthole.
>>
File: [clips4sale.com]Secretary I.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
[clips4sale.com]Secretary I.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>8527261

i've talked to her before - she was really unpleasant to the point that I wondered if she has a major personality disorder.
>>
>>8527107
Trust me man, this is where it starts. You sniff a few buttholes and then you graduate to weeeeeird stuff. Turn back now
>>
i mean i don't like jam my nose into girls assholes and inhale the scent like these webms, but I do enjoy it when I'm fucking a girl from behind and there's a faint aroma of her ass in the air.

keyword being "faint".

usually happens if we've been out drinking for a while or if we screw after she's been out all day (school, work, whatever) and hasn't showered in a while.

i remember one girl years ago who caught a whiff of her own ass during doggy style (it was pretty ripe) and freaked out about it lol. i told her it was fine, don't worry about it. we finished but she was obviously really embarrassed and shy about it, immediately took a shower. for whatever reason her embarrassment turned me on. that's probably when I started paying attention to it desu.
>>
>>8527107
Something about the smell of shit just never appealed to me.
>>
>>8527297
>You sniff a few buttholes and then you graduate to weeeeeird stuff.

lmao like what? poop stuff? nah that doesn't appeal to me and never has. poop is gross.

>>8527399
>Something about the smell of shit

ass smell isn't JUST poop. it can be but it doesn't have to be.
>>
>>8527409
>lmao like what
>poop stuff
>nah
>poop is gross

underage
MODS
>>
File: SBFSAFBA.webm (958KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
SBFSAFBA.webm
958KB, 720x480px
>>8527479

lol
>>
>>8527270
Yeah I read some interview of hers and it seemed like she was putting on a persona. Kind of weird if she does that in real life not on camera.
>>
guess ass sniffing isn't a big draw here
>>
ITT: Nick Bate visits /gif/ from the prison library.
>>
Big turn on for me, I sniff every chance I get. Always hotter when there's a slight smell of shit. I wouldn't lick one though.
>>
Yeah this is a huge fetish of mine. I used to do it with my ex, I'd always sniff for a while before I'd rim her. I liked to do it when we weren't fucking too, just whenever I was feeling a bit stressed - I found her smell comforting. It's the musky, sweaty smell that's best, rather than shit. Armpits work too but chicks tend to shave them and wear deodorant which is a shame and kinda ruins it. Nothing worse than getting all turned on and then going in to lick her armpit and suddenly you taste deodorant.
>>
>>8527409
I love the idea of sniffing a chick's asshole but these vids I find to be weird for some reason
>>
What exactly does a chick's ass smell like? I've always wanted to smell a Hispanic girl's asshole for some reason.

>inb4 shit
>>
>>8529513
Good lord Anon, that's pretty disgusting, no offense.
>>
File: CVk5WNs.gif (1008KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
CVk5WNs.gif
1008KB, 320x240px
>>8531226
Smells like ass
>>
>>8531226
What else do you think an asshole smells like, fucking dandelions? Idiot.
>>
>>8529513
fuck yea
>>
>>8531256
stop being an idiot, you know it has a distinctive smell that's not shit

Pussy doesn't smell good in a coventional sense, but it has a distinct smell that's attractive if you're into the chick
>>
>>8531360

some people literally don't understand that though
>>
File: mQ9kFAR.gif (2MB, 275x154px) Image search: [Google]
mQ9kFAR.gif
2MB, 275x154px
>>8527107
>>
OP is a dog.
>>
>>8531226

I've always wanted to smell an Indians (dot not feather) asshole, especially if she has a big round ass. Something primal and powerful about spreading a girls ass cheeks and sniffing her shithole.
>>
>>8533546

there's a guy that writes stories about that on literotica
>>
>>8533546
I would smell a hot Indian chick's ass too

Sniffing a chick's big ass just seems sooo hot, as long as she's cute
>>
Puerto Rican chicks seem to have the most sniffable asses
>>
File: 11bNExgnwGHBuw.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
11bNExgnwGHBuw.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>8535093
10/10 would reccomend, I've eaten ass at parties, in the shower with girls, in hot tubs, and in the car with girls. They've always been 100% clean down there, and it's fucking cool. Licking a girls ass and pussy at the same time drives them nuts. If you aren't into this then you're missing out.
>>
>>8527399
underrated
>>
>>8530656
Same here. They're weird for me because the sniffing is the explicit fetish. For me, smelling a butthole is the curious little thing that happens in passing while I'm eating a lady. I'm not offended by it, I'm intrigued by it, but I'm not obsessed with it.
>>
>>8540147
yeah like it would be hot if they were 69ing and he casually sniffed her ass, but watching a whole 10 minute video of him sniffing her asshole and doing nothing else doesn't turn me on
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.