[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Extra juicy! | Home]

Celebrating Stoya's announcement that she was raped by her

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 348
Thread images: 22

Celebrating Stoya's announcement that she was raped by her kosher ex-boyfriend James Dean.
>>
lol what?
>>
Is it a rule that pornstars start telling people they were raped immediately as their career starts to go downhill?
>>
Please continue
As soon as I heard I was hoping for a thread on /gif/ to just pop in
>>
>>
how many microseconds do you get after the grill uses a safeword?

i mean, c'mon. it's 2015. the soundwaves take at least a few microseconds to propigate. and then your CIS rapist brain takes a few hundred to propigate the audio (that's why there are yellow lights before red lights).

Maybe women who get paid to do porn need 2 safewords. a yellow safeword, to give warning that a red safeword is coming.

And then we can install cameras that start taking pictures when the yellow safeword goes off.

Oh wait, that's basically just porn.
>>
File: sla.gif (1011KB, 400x225px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sla.gif
1011KB, 400x225px
>>
look how she loves that merchant's cock.
>>
>>
File: 1.gif (722KB, 500x281px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1.gif
722KB, 500x281px
>>
File: 3.gif (940KB, 500x266px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
3.gif
940KB, 500x266px
bad kitty!
>>
>>7764906
Just scrolled through her twitter feed

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D
>>
>>7764906
looks like that SJW-pandering spineless loser finally got what he deserved

and by the SJWs themselves no less
>>
link to fav stoya vid?
>>
>>7765053

what's her handle?
>>
>>7765124
Google "Stoya Twitter" you lazy fuck
>>
>>7765139

You could have written her handle with less characters than your edgy shitlord response
>>
>>7765159

*fewer
>>
>>7765199
>Correcting something this infinitesimal

Few: determiner, pronoun, & adjective

Meaning a smaller or LESSer number.

Zer grammar Nazi should 'ave stayed en Kindergarden, Ya?
>>
>>7765253
this faggot was rekt
>>
>>7765253

"Lesser characters" would've been even worse, hun
>>
>>7765124
jesus christ do you not know google you fuckin idiot
>>
Thanks for bringing this up OP. Stoya was always a favourite. Super hot :^)
>>
for someone whos been raped she seems ok..
>>
>>7765253
>Ya
Germans say "Ja", bubi
>>
that fuckin sucks bc james and deen were electric together in front of the camera. rip
>>
James Dean has the best life.
>gets paid to fuck hot women
>sells great breakfast sausage
>plays guitar
>>
>James Deen held me down and fucked me while I said no, stop, used my safeword. I just can't nod and smile when people bring him up anymore.

>while I said no, stop
not even relevant. iirc she called him "daddy" and she has multiple interviews bragging about how dominant he is at home and how much she likes it.

>used my safeword
now we're talking. absolute jerk move and totally unprofessional.

strange, Deen used to be pretty grounded. reference:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAK53pITlsA
before he blew up as the biggest male adult performer since the turn of the milennium, i guess. dude's gotta be pretty a) delusional about his womanizing skills and b) jaded as fuck by now. guess when roleplay doesn't cut it anymore you have to act out the real deal?
>>
>>7764906

So, where is the rape scene ?
>>
>>7765329
pretty sure it was just them at home
>>
>>7765329

Unknown. Probably happened in real life.
>>
>>7765325
yeah like obvi they had dom/sub shit or rape fantasy incorporated into their private sex life, which is why the safeword exists in the first place -- trust was clearly established and the asshole broke it

im confused why this thread was made to 'celebrate' that -- rape is not fucking okay
>>
>>7765421
Yeah man, I actually liked Stoya, first discovered her through Marilyn Manson. I seriously hope she's doing okay, rape is fucking tough and the butthurt reddit threads accusing her of faking it don't help.
>>
>>7765421
because there's no proof
>>
she just didn't get paid, so it was more like theft
>>
>>7765421

we're not celebrating the act of rape, its more about the potential downfall of that dirtbag james deen.

didnt he also have a few of his scenes scrubbed from the internet not too long ago because people felt they were too "rapey"?
>>
>>7765291
Some people come back from war just fine while others obviously do not. Same with rape.
>>
>>7765421
/tumblr/ is that way >>
fag
>>
>>7764971
Very clever writing. Keep at it. You have talent.
>>
>>7765325
Pretty cogent.
>>
>>7765421

> trust was clearly established and the asshole broke it

Right, because women don't lie on the internet right? Especially not to get back at an ex, especially not to fuck up their career which happens to be in the same business as you

Women are never that cold or calculated and Men are always wrong.
>>
>>7764990
That one isn't stoya
>>
>>7765626

And just to add, of all the people in the world that would never lie about or exaggerate rape claims, 3rd wave feminists who use words like "Mansplainers" unironically are right at the top of that "Super duper honest" list right?
>>
has stoya ever orgasmed in any of her fucking videos except for the hysterical literature video

i can't find a single video and it bugs the fuck out of me
>>
I only hope it becomes sometyhing cause I'm getting sick of seeing him in every vid I click that isn't girl on girl
>>
It's always those you least suspect.
>>
>>7765518

It wasn't just his scenes. One of the big porn websites (Brazzers I think) had a line of videos called Pornstar Punishment that were these pseudo-rape scenarios. Eventually they pulled all the videos, I think it was mainly due to some legal change regarding what classified as 'violent pornography' that they were scared of falling foul of. Deen did quite a few scenes for that line, and I think he took to twitter after they pulled the videos to say it was the right thing to do.
>>
Not sure who to trust.

On the one hand, Stoya went started fucking niggers then quit porn and went full SJW so I don't care about her.
On the other, I fucking LOATHE James Deen.

I wish both would die desu.
>>
>>7764906
but did she cash the check?
>>
>>7765321
That car crash that killed him must have hurt though.
>>
James Deen already is a criminal many times over for his brutal anal lunacy. Violent justice can't happen soon enough -- for him and for other career criminals that governments aren't likely to punish for these particular crimes ever, much less adequately.
>>
>>7765593
People are always talking about tumblr like it's full of SJWs, but all I ever see on there is porn.

Am I just lucky enough to only ever stumble on the smut-version of tumblr or something?
>>
>>7765631
Well who is it then?
>>
>>7765325

>pretty grounded

Honestly I always hated his scenes because he gave off a combination of creepy and smug vibes that would ruin otherwise good scenes once the sex started happening - I'm used to creepy vibes from male pornstars, but it was like watching a porn video starring the smug frog meme with him
>>
>>7765743

It's a social networking site so if you're not deliberately searching for stuff that is retarded or hotdogging a 15 year old's private tumblr you generally don't hit that stuff - same with Japanese Tumblr, which makes even otherkin tumblr look like the height of sanity.

But you do have to actively search for it - if you could easily trip over the dumb shit, people would be easily tripping over hyperinflationfuta porn all the time in casual searches of the site too.

(Well, ponys will always pop up, but I think that's just a fundamental law of the universe at this point)
>>
>>7764906
Some kek-worthy comments on reddit about this for those interested

https://www.reddit.com/r/Stoyaxxx/comments/3ume0h/maybe_this_is_not_quite_the_expected_content_for/
>>
>>7765743
Why don't you gtf off here and stick to tumblrr then. This is an image board not a "let's defend feminism so I can screenshot it and post it to my twitter, then all the girls will like me!" Website so either enjoy the thread for what it is or start your own.
>>
>>7765667
There was this guy like that at a ballroom I used to dance at. Someone I had a few creepy encounters with. One of them included when I was alone and reading somewhere quiet. He came over and stood over me, kept looking with this smug, tyrannical smile on his face. Just hovering over like that for a minute or two. I pretended not to notice and kept reading until he went away.

Some of the other encounters are even more vague to explain. Which made it difficult to come out with or even mention to other people. On top of that, he was very popular with the girls there, especially the feminists. And a friend of mine started dating him, who really likes him a lot. Which just makes it harder to mention (the only times I did -- I never specified who and just made general statements). Since, to them, he would be the least likely candidate in this scenario.
>>
Considering he practically only stars in mock gang rape scenes, this isn't so unbelievable. Shit, even if she's lying through her teeth, if it means I never have to see that rat fuck's face again, it's a win for me
>>
File: Capture.gif (14KB, 589x195px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Capture.gif
14KB, 589x195px
Now I'm really inclined to believe Stoya
>>
>>7765830
What the fuck are you on about? I wasn't defending feminism (or commenting on it at all). I was just saying I only ever see smut on on tumblr, not political bullshit.

going by what >>7765774 says
I'm evidently only ever on the smut parts of tumblr probably because Since that's what I'm usually searching for when I get a link that leads me there.

so why don't you fuck off and go bitch at someone that was actually disagreeing with you.
>>
>>7765841
Nice blog post. Literally no one cares about your fantasies fag.
>>
>>7765881
what? control your autism please.

>>7765841 was stating that to some people, for example the people he works with and people who identify his smug, creepy attitude, Stoya's claim is completely believable. However, to people who only identify him as the feminist/sjw he claims to be, it's impossible.

learn to read or go back to reddit, please.
>>
>>7765830
>>7765881

fucking autismal samefag. get out.
>>
>>7765859

because you are a faggot.

1) anyone who has ever fucked around with dom/sub knows there is a shitload of trust involved. it's not porn level shit, it's emotional.

2) you probably suck dick

3) if the dom/sub thing goes south, the last, and I mean the fucking last thing either person would do would be to accuse the other person of rape. that's literally retarded. you put on your big boy/girl pants and talk about it.

4) this is why we can't have nice things, and why women are effectively all whores.
>>
>gets raped
>whines on social media instead of filing a police report
>>
>>7765918

assuming she didn't
>>
>>7765926

Assuming it matters. She went on social media with rape claims. That is all anyone with an IQ above 45 needs to know. There is literally no value in that (aside from pitting her white knigts against his). In addition, if there was a legit claim, it's the complete opposite of what a lawyer would advise.
>>
>>7765946
>it's the complete opposite of what a lawyer would advise.
Most lawyer advise not pressing charges for rape by an intimate partner because there is no way to collect physical evidence. Lawyers would rather not taking on a case if they can't be assured of winning it.
>>
>>7765955

captain fucking obvious

the only stick she has is social media. which means

1) the relationship was such that they were at one point trusting to the level of messing with some shit that has safewords

2) if you get out to that level, yougonnagetraped.jpg. it's in every book written on the subject. there is no clear delination. at some point, it won't go well.

3) for a porn actress to make a rape claim on social media, regarding probably the most prominent (current) porn actor, is literally fucking retarded.

4) therefor, anyone who doesn't own stoyas entire collection of fleshlights would correctly assume she probably acted up, got put in place by a stud, and played the rape card.

and I just give this shit away for free.
>>
>>7765972

Replying to myself,

5) Her shit still links to the shit she owns which has a JD video as the top link.

Getting fucked for money fucks up your head. Don't think for a second these are well adjusted people.

Unless you collect fleshlights and dragon dildos, then you are probably OK.
>>
>>7765600

i meant milliseconds, not microseconds.
>>
No police file or anything like that, no date of when it happened.

Ignore her pathetic cry for help. Washed up porn acress, waa waa.
>>
>>7764990
Sauce
>>
she owns trenchcoatx
trenchcoatx has a video featured on the front page, featuring JD and a rape fantasy

she owns trenchcoatx

I smell a marketing ploy.
>>
>>7764906
Woah, unexpected.
>>7765103
You're so fucking stupid on so many levels
>>
>>7765749
Im pretty sure its Veronica Radke
>>
File: 1418613301488.gif (963KB, 500x375px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1418613301488.gif
963KB, 500x375px
>>7766001
> collect fleshlights AND dragon dildos
>>
>>7765859
That's kind of dumb.
>>7765914
And this is flatout retarded
>>
>>7766081

^
>>
>>7766147

Yeah it's totally retarded. Let's do rape fantasy dom/sub shit, and if it doesn't go quite right, call a nigga out on twitter.

I'm trying to understand your side of the concept, but I need to know if you've sucked more or less that 50 dicks.
>>
>>7766166
Nigger she literally said in the tweet she used her safe word and he didn't stop.
>>
>>7766173

Still waiting for an answer to my question.

I'm guessing silence means over 50. But that's OK.

She said he said, instagram twitter.

You don't get the point, she doesn't have a defenseable position beyond being a cunt and rallying white knights. That's more than incrimination for anyone who doesn't take coal dick in the poopchute.

And personally, I find her hot as hell.
>>
>>7765421
shut the fack up white knight
go back to reddit
>>
>>7764971
Is propigate a word? I'm gonna call bullshit.
>>
>>7765864
Some people can only masturbate to their outrage at feminism, so, yeah, it's basically all someone's porn on tumblr.
>>
>>7766185
>Still waiting for an answer to my question.
>
>I'm guessing silence means over 50. But that's OK.
You're so cool :^)
>She said he said, instagram twitter.
Yes, it's retarded to call shit out on twitter, and she didn't even file a report, yadda yadda
But as you said there's a lot of trust involved in bdsm shit and he violated that according to her, which is what I wanted to adress in your post
>>
>>7766166
>do rape fantasy dom/sub shit, and if it doesn't go quite right,
Except when you're not doing a fantasy, you tell him you're not playing and use the safeword but he ignores it. That isn't things "not going quite right" that is straight up rape(aka non-consensual sex)
>>
>>7766203
>>7766208

ledditor who assumed she's telling the truth and not him. go fuck yourself with the largest, and I mean the absolute most hugely big black HIV infected dick. Respectfully, of course.
>>
>>7766224
>assumed she's telling the truth and not him
He never denied it.
>>
>>7765325
I don't know much about Deen but there's been always some rather divisive opinions about him, ranging from his porn acting to his opinions.
>>7765421
>im confused why this thread was made to 'celebrate' that
Because this is 4chan. Basically an edgy way of saying "hey, this happened."
Of course, more proof is needed though.
>>7765626
She has a lot of scenes with him and a significant portion of his audience, IIRC, greatly enjoys them being a couple o whatever.
Undeniable that he gets more hurt because of the accusation. Whether it's deserved, we'll see.
>>7766189
His post sounds newfaggy in a way, but that's par for the course on /gif/.
And that's not what white knight means, unless it's gotten dilluted now, like SJW.
>>
I don't really like James Dean scenes at all. His work doesn't look fun. I don't think most professional porn conveys fun that well, but his ESPECIALLY doesn't to me for some reason. I'm kind of surprised by the lack of circlejerk hate NOT going on towards him in this thread.

Anyway, it is just Stoya saying this, right? No other girls are backing her up with stuff like, "Yeah, he went too far with me too?"

Maybe give a young professional guy the benefit of the doubt here?
>>
>>7766208

What really sucks (and has happened to me more than once) is when your sub gets so freaked out (in a good or bad way) forgets her freakin' safeword.
>>
>>7766239

he did on his instagram. are you HIV positive yet?
>>
>>7766224
>ledditor who assumed she's telling the truth and not him.
I said according to her. I can't make this clearer.
You come across as really juvenile.
>>
>>7766239
He did though. And that line of thinking is stupid.
>>7766249
Stop being retarded.
>>
>>7766242
>No other girls are backing her up with stuff like, "Yeah, he went too far with me too?"
His other exes are, like Joanna Angel.
>>
>>7764940
It's similar to how white prostitutes start supporting the swedish model after they lose their youth. Claiming that every client they ever had raped them, and buying sex is violence against women.

As soon as the money dries up they gotta put food in their mouths and herroin in their viens some other way
>>
even i want to be raped by james deen
>>
>>7766263
>actually thinking people are this desperate for money in real life
>>
>>7766263

Stoya strung out would be so hot.
>>
>>7766243
And that's why we use red/red-light as a standardized backup safeword. And why dominants need to be super mindful and check in frequently. You never know when aftercare will need to start ahead of schedule.
>>
>>7766269
People are desperate for the things they can buy with money.

Prostitutes rarely put money away for retirement, and the ones that actually get high education while they work tend to have sketchy work history's that make it difficult to ever use it.

In the end they are best set up to be social workers for sex workers, and that requires a certain political leaning of being against sex work.
>>
>>7766269
When you can't afford to leave mom's basement it's hard to remember not everybody is desperate enough to abandon all integrity for $2
>>
>>7766224
holy FUCK you are insufferable.
>>
>>7766282
Pornstars/prostitutes have already crossed that road so it's not even far fetched.
>>
>>7766208
this is important -- it's not like 'whoops we got a little too rough, she didn't like it and cried rape' -- all of that is built into the activity WITH THE SAFEWORD

to everyone saying she's making shit up, I don't think that's the case. the argument that no one can prove either way is correct because yes, it's just he said/she said -- but that means there's no fucking way calling him out on social media would fuck with his career at all because there's no legal recourse because she can't prove shit
who the fuck in the porn industry wouldn't give work to someone because they've been accused of rape? sexual violence is endemic in that industry -- so this couldn't be some contrived attempt to get back at an ex by making shit up
there literally is next to nothing to be gained in this instance by defaming james deen -- if you think it's for career advancement, it literally makes zero sense to knock a male porn star down to advance yourself if your female -- you're not competing for roles and success isn't zero sum between them. if you think it's for petty relationship revenge, it doesn't make sense that stoya as a self-proclaimed feminist would do that via rape accusation if she, as many feminists do, believes that women are almost never taken seriously when forwarding rape accusations without evidence.

i can't speak for her motivations for making the allegations the way she did, but there's really no reason for her to fabricate all of it
>>
>>7766282
I wish this house had a basement. The sun gets horrible during late afternoon
>>
>>7766242
Kind of a lot of girls have said that, actually: Joanna Angel (who dated him?), off the top of my head, and a lot of women who did scenes with him.
>>
>>7765253

There is something particularly amusing/revolting about a drooling retard proving he's a retard, then acting as if he just scored a big point over his opponent.

PROTIP, Forrest: "lesser number" works. "Less characters" doesn't.

And I don't even speak English as my native tongue.

Slice lengthwise.
>>
>>7766299
It's a very likely scenario, so Im inclined to believe that it may have happened. not sure how that should effect james dean though. Like if it happened he prob should have sought forgiveness and helped her out afterwards.
>>
>>7766291

>to everyone saying she's making shit up, I don't think that's the case

>the argument that no one can prove either way is correct

SJW wisdom at it's finest. You can literally not be more retarded in fewer words.
>>
>>7765253

I'm actually flabbergasted at this kind of stupidity. How can you read something that clearly states you're wrong, yet end up believing that it proves you right? It's sickeining.

This is why the universal franchise is a crime against humanity.
>>
>>7766166
"Doesn't go quite right" would be rape if it went down as described, though. Right? She didn't want to have sex, and told him so, and he had sex with her anyway.

Like, your argument is that, yes, she was technically raped, but she shouldn't have gone public because the boundaries around S&M are fuzzy. Am I understanding you?
>>
>>7766317

are you the one that sucked more or less that 50 dicks? I'm getting confused here.
>>
>>7765421
>rape is not fucking okay

Do people even realize how much of a manlet they seem to be when they say that?

Go have sex with pajamaboy you imbecile.
>>
>>7765124
kill self
>>
Who gives a fuck? Fuck off and kill yourself
>>
>>7765649

Underrated post.
>>
>>7766317
I think his argument was, "Fuck fucking dumb slut bitches I'M REAL MAN."
>>
>>7766320
I think all of us have sucked more or less than 50 dicks. Well, except that one guy who sucked exactly 50 dicks. (37 of them on the way to the parking lot)
>>
>>7766309

why? there's not going to be any preponderance of evidence that proves he did it -- the usual evidence in rape trials assumes that consent for sex wasn't given in the first place (eg semen, physical evidence of rape) but that doesn't apply when consent was given, then revoked after sex started

so there's no way evidence will be laid out on a table that proves he raped her, but at the same time it doesn't make sense that stoya just made everything up

that's not inconsistent at all
>>
>>7766345
ok so >50 one. i'm not judging, just hard to keep track of the redditors in this thread.
>>
>>7766291
>it doesn't make sense that stoya as a self-proclaimed feminist would do that via rape accusation if she, as many feminists do, believes that women are almost never taken seriously when forwarding rape accusations without evidence.

.....are you for real?

Women are irrational lunatics. By definition. Feminists are that squared. SJW type 3rd wave fanatics are feminists cubed. They can alter and bend reality, facts and logic in their minds in a way that makes comic book characters look like nothing.

THIS is what you base your argument on?
>>
>>7766353
>so there's no way evidence will be laid out on a table that proves he raped her

>but at the same time hitler did nothing wrong, and jet fuel doesn't melt steel beams
>>
>>7764906
HEY THIS ISN'T FUNNY! JAMES DEAN DIED IN A CAR ACCIDENT IN 1955! DON'T ACCUSE HIS DEAD BODY OF RAPE!
>>
>>7766369
>Women are irrational lunatics. By definition.

lol your argument is based on something way more ludicrous
>>
>>7766309
He's giving his opinion mate.
And the vast majority of the time rape accussations are real. Or do statistics only count when talking about nonwhite people?
>>
>>7766111
kek
>>
>>7766369
lol dis nigger
>>
>>7766385

>he
>>
>>7766320
Suppose for the sake of the argument that I've sucked every human dick that it's legal for me to suck -- I'm the goddamned president of blowjob island. Sex without consent would still be rape, wouldn't it? So your argument is "if rape happens in the context of S&M, you shouldn't make a big deal out of it, just have a chat."
>>
>>7766243
> "I forgot my safe word"

Want a good safe word? How about...

> safe word

Pretty fucking hard to mix that one up.
>>
>>7765053
Plz tell me it ain't true. I don't want to drop stoya.
Only marriable pornstarn ever.
>>
>>7766405

You haven't sucked my dick yet because I'm loyal and even if not I wouldn't mess around with a coal burner. But, in the bizzaro world where you did, your argument is still invalid because you are still just making assumptions with no... wait for it...

evidence
>>
>>7766353
Lawyerfag here, while I appreciate the use of big words, unless she's suing him for tort battery / Intentional Infliction of Emotional Distress / etc. the preponderance standard doesn't apply to the ultimate question of guilt or innocence. That question is decided by proof beyond a reasonable doubt.
>>
>>7766424

ITT MAD LEDDITORS GETTING BTFO
>>
>>7765972
>got put in place by a stud, and played the rape card.
This is what rapist actually believe.
>>
>>7766405
> Sex without consent would still be rape, wouldn't it?
> president of blowjob island

Consent is implied.

> if rape happens in the context of S&M

If 'S&M' is initiated, consent is given. From my perspective, 'S&M' is the equivalent of "once this gets started -- anything goes tonight aside from loss of limbs and murder". It's like you sign on for the special forces and then start having a tantrum. Know what they do? They shoot you. Really. Actions have consequences.

Personally, I'd just stone you.

>>7766424

Bet you'd love to milk this clusterfuck.
>>
>>7766437

well, i understand your perspective, and I hope Stoya is OK, but there has been a statistically significant number of instances of rape claims which have been proven false in both a court of law and then later denide by the plaintiff. It happens about once a day (courtfag here)
>>
>>7766444
>From my perspective, 'S&M' is the equivalent of "once this gets started -- anything goes tonight aside from loss of limbs and murder".
That's because you're a dumbass that doesn't have a clue of how BDSM works.
>>
>>7766444
>If 'S&M' is initiated, consent is given. From my perspective, 'S&M' is the equivalent of "once this gets started -- anything goes tonight aside from loss of limbs and murder".

that's why safe words exist -- s&M shit isn't 'anything goes,' there are boundaries that have been outlined, the bare minimum of which in this case appears to have been a safe word, which she said, and he ignored -- that's rape

consent is never implied -- but even if you think it can be, in this case the revoking of consent was explicit which means there's no excuse
>>
social justice faggots can't even assemble a logically consistent argument amongst teenagers trying to fap to Stoya

get off my lawn faggots
>>
File: 1440008757653.gif (2MB, 403x554px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1440008757653.gif
2MB, 403x554px
>>7765739
>brutal anal lunacy
>>
>>7766432
>>7766464
Contribute something, porn or otherwise, or fuck off. You're being a faggot in like 10 different levels-
>>
It's obvious to me Stoya is having an episode of some sorts.
>This will inevitably end up in court.
>Someone's reputation is going to be ruined.
If I was a gambling man I'd say the man's.
>>
>>7766444
>From my perspective, 'S&M' is the equivalent of "once this gets started -- anything goes tonight aside from loss of limbs and murder"
This is what rapist actually believe.
>>
>>7766459
>which she said, and he ignored

I guess Bryan wasn't Jessy's girl after all.

https://www.instagram.com/therealjamesdeen/

Jess, how often do you bleach your anus?
>>
>>7766474
>It's obvious to me Stoya is having an episode of some sorts.
This is what rapist actually believe.
>>
>>7766453
> a clue of how BDSM works

Yes, the intricacies of your particular brand of degeneracy are such a mystery.

>>7766459
>>7766476
> we just pretend to rape but if I say the magic word and he doesn't stop, I call the police and he goes to jail!

Really? You don't see the problem? This reminds me of 2nd grade for some reason...
>>
>>7766459
>in this case the revoking of consent was explicit
A ton of guys believe there's no take-backsies
>>
are jessy and bryan duking it out on 4chan? this could be huge if true. big fan of both of yours.

jess, if I send you one of my girlfriends tampons, will you sign it?
>>
what do you tell a girl with two black eyes?
>>
>>7766488
>if I say the magic word and he doesn't stop
Then he is a rapist. And nobody is talking about jail, but do you disagree that he is obligated to stop when she says so?
>>
>>7766488
>Yes, the intricacies of your particular brand of degeneracy are such a mystery.
>i got called out
>b-better call him a degenerate
Yeah mate you're a dumbass.
Never take the name off.
>>7766490
The law states otherwise, so it doesn't matter.
>>
>>7766511

it's never been upheld. you cunts haven't figured out time travel yet, and by then we'll have sexbots.
>>
>>7766511
>The law states otherwise, so it doesn't matter.
It matters when a ton of judges still think this way, regardless of what the law says.
>>
>>7766375

Either an overly literal autist or a neckbearded basement dweller who never met a woman that didn't spawn him.
>>
>>7766191
you are a fucking moron
>>
>>7766523

WINCEST THREAD NAO
>>
>4chan defending a self-proclaimed SWJ twitter-feminist regardless of who's right.
>A woman would never lie about rape right?
You faggots are all retarded. I'm ashamed of fapping to the same gifs as you.
ASHAMED
>>
So, where's all the porn at?
>>
if he did rape her and she was confident she would win she would of gone to court but since she went to social media it means she wasn't raped and just wants to get the public on her side
saying no halfway through is rape neither is agreeing to rough sex
>>
>>7766507
Nothing her boyfriend hasn't already told her twice.

But this is a rape joke thread, not a domestic violence joke thread. Get your shit straight.
>>
>>7766459
>consent is never implied

This is why feminists and Social Justice Wermin need to be impaled.
>>
File: 1437619456779.gif (2MB, 360x270px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1437619456779.gif
2MB, 360x270px
I fucking love internet drama.

KEEP SHITFLINGING YOUR FLAMEWAR FUELS ME
>>
>>7765734
kek
>>
>>7766516
>it's never been upheld.
What?
>you cunts haven't figured out time travel yet, and by then we'll have sexbots.
No, really.
You're so far up your own ass with this culture war bullshit that you can't see what's being argued, only what you think it is.
>>7766518
That's true, I only thought of it after hitting submit.
>>7766538
The social media stuff is very stupid, yes. Probably indicates she has no proof. It could still have happened, of course, but she's opening herself (heh) for a slander lawsuit or some shit
>>
I don't want this.
This is like mommy and daddy fighting.
No matter who wins we all lose.
>>
>>7766560

lol daddy wins, and then he fucks mommy, and then he goes to work and pays the bills.
>>
>>7765914
Somebody had their first breakup today. How was it?
>>
Reality is this: it's possible that doing what he allegedly did is immoral. It may even fulfill the conditions that you'd need to fulfill to be legally called a rapist. But nobody that isn't a braindamaged retard should refer to this as rape.

Rape is what happens to lots and lots of young white men in prison. It's what the Red Army did to German, Polish, etc women after WWII. It's what happens to infants in South Africa.

This is just two degenerates playing some game and one of them doesn't play by the rules. It may be immoral and maybe it should even be punished by the law. But I cannot, in good conscience, call that "rape". That's just disgusting.

Also: SJWs are subhumans in a way that cannot be described. They're basically fair game to me.
>>
>>7766538
>and she was confident she would win she would of gone to court
Why would anybody be confident about winning a rape case in court? In he-said/she-said cases the courts always side with the man who claims to be feminist.

BTW, it's "would have" or "would've" not "would of" you illiterate methhead.
>>
>>7766542
I think he means that even if you're the biggest whore this world has ever known you still to consent to sex, noone can force you to have sex just because of your reputation.

Most feminists agree that nonverbal cues are indicators of consent.
>>
>>7766578

the after-sex was great. she forgot the safeword but I just assumed she like it.
>>
>>7766580
omg lol i love this site
>>
do more men or women get raped, and why isn't there a tweet from stoya about that?
>>
>>7766508
> Then he is a rapist. And nobody is talking about jail
> he is a rapist
> nobody is talking about jail

Up until I was about... 20 years old, I considered rape something that was followed by murder half the time. A strange man kidnaps a random girl, beats her and has her way with her perhaps for one night or many, then kills her and disposes of the body. Fairly sure that was the main definition of rape, but whatever, when everything is rape -- nothing will be.

Now Stoya and Mr Thundercock were 'play-raping', she said the magic word, he didn't stop, she was peeved about that but probably isn't 'damaged'. They probably slept in the same bed that night. That's not rape, that's a couple's disagreement.

>>7766459
> be american soldier in syria
> hostility is never implied
> get shot and die

> be american beta S&M kek
> consent is never implied
> never get laid

Even South Park is making fun of you people.
>>
>>7766592

Don't know.

Male rape goes widely under reported.

Probably due to the stigma involved.
>>
>>7766580
>This is just two degenerates playing some game and one of them doesn't play by the rules.

>It may be immoral and maybe it should even be punished by the law. But I cannot, in good conscience, call that "rape"
This is what rapist actually believe.
>>
>>7766594
>even southpark

>i get my political views from cartoons
>>
>>7766599

if you don't know you are literally retarded. it's men by a factor of 10-1.

>being this female
>>
>>7766588

Bullshit. It's consensual unless it isn't. Anything else is garbage.

You don't want sex, you make it known. It's not complicated. The reverse is.

Seriously, just imagine if they sexes were reverse or the crime in question was robbery/burglary instead of rape.

>officer he entered my house through an open door, while I was standing there saying nothing. I didn't consent to him entering so he trespassed.

Why did you not tell him to stay out?

>I was afraid he would whip out his gun and shoot me/beat the crap outta me if I said no, so I remained silent. I was just so scared!

Lol.
>>
>>7766580
Rape is non-consensual sexual contact, that's it. I agree that some are worse than others, but still.
>Also: SJWs are subhumans in a way that cannot be described. They're basically fair game to me.
What do you mean by this?
>>7766592
I don't see how's that relevant? And maybe she has tweeted about it.
Like the other anon said, male rape doesn't get reported as often.
>>
>>7766594
>she said the magic word, he didn't stop,
>probably isn't 'damaged'.
>That's not rape, that's a couple's disagreement.
This is what rapist actually believe.
>>
reminder, this site is now owned by a non-US enitity. enjoy your honeypot of SJW faggots.
>>
File: IoPTC.gif (358KB, 300x169px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IoPTC.gif
358KB, 300x169px
>>7766604
>by a factor of 10-1
>>
>>7766602

That's not what he said you putrid dickhead.
>>
>>7766592
Why try to change the subject? Why require her to focus on those rapes before letting her focus on her rape?
>>
>>7766616

you seem upset about something you have zero evidence about. there is a word for that, lemmie think... schizophrenia
>>
>>7766616

I mean that it's ok to do bad things to them in my opinion.
>>
>>7766604
[citation needed]
>>
>>7766621
>honeypot of SJW faggots.

What in the fuck kind of talk you spewing boy?
>>
>>7766628

because

1) fuck you

2) i'm spiderman
>>
>>7766621
What am I supposed to do now?
Go outside?
>>
>>7766604
Do you have a source?
In any case I don't see why it matters to whether she got raped or not.
>>7766609
>Bullshit. It's consensual unless it isn't. Anything else is garbage.
Where did I say otherwise? Do you understand what consent means?
>You don't want sex, you make it known.
As above.
>>
File: EL6kUeb.gif (2MB, 330x330px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
EL6kUeb.gif
2MB, 330x330px
>this entire thread
>>
>>7766609
That literally IS how it works with robbery, too.

If a robber walks into your house you don't have to actively tell them to leave for it to be robbery, for reasons you literally explained and are accurate. If you try to fight back, they might kill you. A stranger walking into your house uninvited is legitimately viable to be charged with breaking and entering.

That's also why it's robbery if you're asleep.

Do you have to tell someone not to murder you for them to not legally be able to?
>>
>>7766592
> why isn't there a tweet from stoya about that

Why the fuck would she be tweeting about men being raped? Whether you believe her about Deen or not, the only way she would know jack shit about men being raped would be if she raped one.
>>
>>7766630
>you seem upset about something you have zero evidence about.
What would that be?
I didn't mention Stoya at all, or supported her side. The insane person that reads things that aren't there is you mate.
>>7766633
Sounds unethical to me but whatever.
>>
Have any male pornstars commented on this? Where do you even ago to get their opinions on things?
>>
>>7766660

of if she could wipe the cum out of her eyes for 4 seconds and google shit
>>
>>7766670
clearly deen tweeted that he didn't do it but that's all
>>
>>7765651
She's probably faked a few.
Least convincing performer in the industry.
>>
>>7766661

only because standard 3rd wave femacunt bullshit about shilling endlessly. you have zero evidence. bryan denied the claim. he's a pretty stand up dude, jess seems like she lost her shit. sans evidence (you have none) a rational person who doesn't smoke donkey dick (you) would obviously be highly skeptical of her claims (but if she's on H I'm so gonna be ready for her strung out phase).
>>
>>7766670
Their social media, I guess.
>>7766673
His point is that your post is nonsensical (his kinda is too but w/e). Why would she be googling that? She alledgelly gets raped, so she should google it to see that men alledgelly have it worse so she shouldn't complain or something?
>>
>>7765421

Rape is celebrated on 4chan /b/.
>>
>>7766673
She was posting about her own experience not about the fucking state of the world.

Believe her, or don't believe her, but no one but you is stupid enough to fucking expect her to write a term paper on prison rape before talking about what happened in (I assume) her own house.
>>
>>7766594

I clicked the webm and forgot what the thread was about.
>>
>>7766692
THERE ARE CHILDREN STARVING IN AFRICA
THE RATIO OF MALE TO FEMALE RAPE IS 10-1
HOW DARE YOU BE SAD YOU WERE RAPED
>>
>>7766692

nope. she alledged she was raped on social media. the person she accused alleged it was not true. you have no data, your are just spewing.

wait, were you the one that sucked 50 dicks? or the one was the president of dick sucking island?
>>
>>7766650
>>7766634
>>7766622
not that other dude, but I think prison rape fudges the ratios a bit, that said I think 10-1 is a bit far fetched.

If I were a betting man I'd bet that the dude claiming 10-1 is also the dude claiming that
>Women are irrational lunatics. By definition.
>>
I'd love for to explain why he's still on her website.

Or the fact that she didn't go the police first buit twitter. Maybe because there is no due process on social media?
>>
>>7766689
>only because standard 3rd wave femacunt bullshit about shilling endlessly.
So you're admitting to being delusional?
>you have zero evidence.
About what, you idiot? Did I mention Deen was guilty?
I was talking about other shit, like the definition of rape and the under-reporting of male rape and you replied to me with your bullshit.
>>
>>7766705
You're missing the point by a mile.
>she alledged she was raped on social media. the person she accused alleged it was not true.
Yes? I even said as much ITT. Do you know what alledged means?
>you have no data, your are just spewing.
Data about what?

Mate you are insane.
>>7766711
That may be true, but that's not the point.
>>7766713
Money, and yes she probably doesn't have evidence.
>>
the slut just wants attention, next you'll hear she's making a comeback
>>
Without worrying about biases in the legal system, or gender shit, or anything else, lemme ask the people in this thread

Is rape morally wrong?

yes or no, dont overcomplicate the question with sjw or anti-sjw shit or aynthing else.
>>
>>7766714

So I guess we can finish up the night by agreeing that

1) Jess has no evidence of being raped
2) Bryan is an avid social media guy, gets paid to fuck women in a variety of weird situations, and has been a professional fucker for years with no verifiable complaints.
3) Porn work has been demonstrated to cause mental health issues with women, statistacally more significantly than with men.
4) A porn worker who is involved in rape fantasy claims another porn worker (who was her boyfriend) who is an expert in rape fantasy porn didn't respond to a "code word" quickly enough (no data on the latency, no evidence).
>>
>>7766713
How about because she doesn't actually control the website and because she knows police don't believe women about intimate partner rape.
>>
>>7766524
He's right though- it's propagate
>>
>>7766711
>If I were a betting man I'd bet that the dude claiming 10-1 is also the dude claiming that
>>Women are irrational lunatics. By definition
safe bet
>>
>>7766740
yes
>>
>>7766753

no im the 10-1 guy, and I'm claiming you burn coal. not sure if you are irrational, but your doing a bang up job of proving it to the world.
>>
>>7766744
disagree with all points but #1
>>
>>7766740
You can't get a yes/no answer until you very clearly define rape.
>>
>>7766740
of course it's morally wrong
>>
>>7766746
She's co-owner, she could probably make a couple calls and get the guy gone. Why would someone be in business with people who would trust a rapist? No one.

>she knows police don't believe women about intimate partner rape.
Biggest line of bull I've heard in awhile. First of if of that fucking important, you try anyway. Secondly, you don't need to give a shit what police thinks, it's the law. Plenty of couples go to court over abuse. Stop talking out your ass.
>>
>>7766740
Sexual contact without consent is morally wrong.
>>
>>7766765
sex or sexual contact without the explicit consent of all parties involved
>>
>we now have to make sure 100% that the woman we're about to fuck is ok with it
>we now have to resort to safe words and constant asking of consent and 'checking in' to make sure the woman we're fucking is still ok with it
>the minute she doesn't like it you have to stop immediately because then it turns into rape
>women can now change their minds midway through fucking to make it rape

I'll just beat my dick thanks.
>>
>>7766740
That goes to bass of human progression. I don't mess with and you don't mess with me and we're all happy.
>>
>>7766744
>1) Jess has no evidence of being raped
Probably not.
>2) Bryan is an avid social media guy, gets paid to fuck women in a variety of weird situations, and has been a professional fucker for years with no verifiable complaints.
Depends on what you mean by verifiable complaints. Other female pornstars have talked about him negatively, it seems. But I don't actually know.
>3) Porn work has been demonstrated to cause mental health issues with women, statistacally more significantly than with men.
Do you have a source? Also, "caused". They might have had them first which is what drove them to porn, but whatever.
>4) A porn worker who is involved in rape fantasy claims another porn worker (who was her boyfriend) who is an expert in rape fantasy porn didn't respond to a "code word" quickly enough (no data on the latency, no evidence).
This seems true, though she made it sound like he didn't respond to the safe word till he was finished.

Now, lemme ask you: what's that Bryan/Jesse shit? Did I miss a dank meme somewhere?
>>7766740
Most people knowledgeable would say that yes, it is.
Unless the person is dead, then it depends. Sounds gross, but yeah.
>>
>>7765103
...for clarification, Stoya herself is a SJW-pandering spineless loser, only she doesn't appear to be getting what she deserves. ignored.
>>
>>7766653

We're not talking strangers you idiot.
>>
>>7766780
>what's that Bryan/Jesse shit? Did I miss a dank meme somewhere?
Real names instead of stage names.
>>
>>7766765
Law defines it rather clearly. People have given adequate descriptions ITT too.
>>7766776
>>we now have to make sure 100% that the woman we're about to fuck is ok with it
I don't see how that's a problem.
And yes, nonverbal consent counts.
>>we now have to resort to safe words and constant asking of consent and 'checking in' to make sure the woman we're fucking is still ok with it
You don't seem to be aware of what safe word means in this context, anon.
>>the minute she doesn't like it you have to stop immediately because then it turns into rape
Nothing wrong with this.
>>
>>7766711
>If I were a betting man I'd bet that the dude claiming 10-1 is also the dude claiming that
>>Women are irrational lunatics. By definition.

You're wrong. I made the Women are irrational lunatics post.
>>
>>7766780

1) you take dicks up the ass
2) like, fucking verify some shit. you can't because it's all just cunts lying.
3) you want cited sources, you'll have to blow me
4) see the part about "evidence"

oh.. and sorry... did i use their real names?
>>
>>7766796
It applies even if it's your own mother walking into your house.
>>
>>7766740

Based on your definition in this thread, of course not.

Good thing that that's not what "rape" means. :)
>>
>>7766807

im the 10-1 dude. let me know if you need anything senpai.
>>
>>7766808
disregard, I suck donkey cock
>>
>From 2004-2010 Deen dated fellow porn star Joanna Angel.[48] In an interview with the Huffington Post from July 2013, porn actress Stoya stated that she was dating James Deen.[49]

Deen is Jewish and identifies with Judaism as "a culture more than anything else".[50][51][52] During an interview with the Israeli newspaper Haaretz, he joked: "The Jews know we're better than everyone else. That's all that matters... (Laughs) It's true. We're the Chosen People. (Laughs) It's a fact."
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Deen
fucking kill this cunt
>>
>>7766813
Ok, but outside the context of this thread, is rape wrong? Is nonconsensual sex wrong?
>>
>>7766740
Continuing to have sex with someone who withdraws consent is morally wrong.
>>
>>7766711
>If I were a betting man I'd bet that the dude claiming 10-1 is also the dude claiming that
>>Women are irrational lunatics. By definition.
You would make a terrible betting man m8, /r9k/ and /pol/ exist in this site
>>7766808
You're cingeworthy af my man
>>
>>7766809

That's for proving my point, imbecile.
>>
>>7766823

how cute. someone just figured out why everyone hates jews.
>>
>>7766825

who is your shilling coach. you should go rape them and test it.
>>
>>7766796
If you're talking about their relationship, Stoya alledgelly did make it clear that she wasn't consenting.
>>7766823
He literally said he's a joke though.
>>
>>7766820

Thanks senpai. :)

>>7766825

sigh.....yes. Yes it is.

You're ignorant of your opposition if you feel that you need to take this opportunity to make this an axiom. People all believe this.
>>
>>7766803
>Law defines it rather clearly.

Lawyerfag here.

U avin a giggle m8? In a veeeeeery general sense, US laws define rape as nonconsentual penetration. We all know that rape extends FAR beyond that, and that people are convicted for very different conduct.

Let's not even get in to the fuckery that occurs depending on what state you're in (from SJW New York to Slut Shaming Alabama)

Don't be disingenuous
>>
>>7766844
What opposition? You dont even know what my opinion is.
>>
File: dude you guys.gif (1MB, 360x186px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dude you guys.gif
1MB, 360x186px
hai guise wuts going on itt?
>>
>>7766803
Nothing wrong with any of that.
What I do have an issue with is:
>Woman says man raped her.
>Man is guilty unless proven otherwise.
>This could happen to you or me.
>>
>>7766636
image title
>lol
>>
>>7766849

your opposition is clearly common fucking sense
>>
>>7766847
You forgot to mention that "forcing someone to penetrate you" isn't even included as sexual assault in most states
>>
>>7766842

We're not talking about this snowskinned whore. If what she alleges is true, you could go ahead and say he is a rapist.

But it disgusts me that you can jew your way into calling someone that. I mean, she suffered injustice, but it's SO minor compared to what just about all of rape victims suffer. It's petty. It's like comparing a slap to somebody getting beaten into a coma and calling both assault and battery. (technically true)
>>
>>7766813
The definition ITT, used three times by what it seems to be different people, is "nonconsensual sexual contact"
Is that wrong?
>>7766825
Yes
Go read some moral philosophy
/lit/ should have some recommendations
>>7766852
That IS bullshit, of course, but that's not what you complained about
Whatever, I guess
>>
>>7766852
>>This could happen to you or me.
Only if you fuck women you don't trust and who aren't enthusiastic about fucking you as well.
>>
>>7766862
>I mean, she suffered injustice, but it's SO minor
This is what rapist actually believe.
>>
>>7764906
and that's why you shouldn't follow pornstars on social media
>>
source on the rape video?
>>
>>7766878
>social media
This has been all over regular media and news, senpai.
>>
>>7766869
I'm pretty sure they were in a relationship.
Slander can't happen to me? Thank god I'm so relieved.
>>
>>7766878
She doesn't make porn anymore anyway. It's not like any new faps are going to be wasted.
>>
>>7766862
>But it disgusts me that you can jew your way into calling someone that.
This isn't hat the chain of comments was talking about either , but anyways
> I mean, she suffered injustice, but it's SO minor compared to what just about all of rape victims suffer.
One could argue it was similar or worse because of the relationship they had
Kinda depends on how was the sex initiated too
>>
>>7766880

yeah, seriously. she's a pro pornstar with multiple ventures. surely she films everything. there would be video if true. anyone have a link, we can get to the bottom of this.
>>
>>7766864

Very loose definition. Yeah it's wrong but given that slapping someone on the ass is included, it's not necessarily evil/heinous.
>>
>>7766889
She's a porn star and he is a porn star. That doesn't mean they filmed every sexual encounter they had over the course of their relationship.
>>
you know... being a police officer is probably one of the most difficult and stressful job out there.

yeah of course you are going to have a few bad apples, but don't talk shit to the blue.

but whores are kinda the same. the people are freaking out about cops fucking people up, so they have to wear chest cameras now. maybe the next step is to have cameras on hookers so we can have video on who got raped and who didn't.

I wonder how that would affect rape statistics? anyone have a guess?
>>
>>7766884
>I'm pretty sure they were in a relationship.
They were, which is why this incident is an egregious violation of trust (either for the one who was raped or the one who was falsely accused months after the fact)
>>
>>7766904

of course, just the one you have zero evidence about.

are you up to 51 black dicks yet? if you want a better shilling coach, i can give you an email address. you are having a bad night. low energy.
>>
I've been on this site since the applemilk days and I *never* took anon to be the type of spineless simps to believe pitiful cries for attention from SJW feminists.

Its clear reddit and 9gag and diggs invasion of this site has finally come to fruition. Where *anything* a woman says is to be believed, because vagina.
>>
>>7766909
Murder rates would go up, because rapist would need have more incentive to destroy all evidence (including the person explaining why the bodycam went missing)
>>
>>7764971
Check that privilege nigga
>>
>>7766915
Jeb Bush is my shilling coach. That probably explains it.
>>
>>7766916
>Where *anything* a woman says is to be believed
Nah, its just that people have thought Deen was an asswipe for years.
>>
>>7766921

they have statistically gone down tremendously wherever it's been documented.

52 dicks.
>>
>>7764906
>>James Deen held me down and fucked me while I said no, stop, used my safeword. I just can't nod and smile when people bring him up anymore
So did this happen recently or in the past? Was it in private or on set?
If the bitch ain't being specific she's probably just attention-seeking and lying.
>>
>>7766915
Why are you so fucking mad?
Who's shilling what? Nigger noone in this thread is her side, everyone saying there's no evidence
>>7766916
As above
>>
>>7766926

oh shit nigger, that's all you needed to say. no fucking wonder.

but i got you senpai, i started the whole trump bringing back christmas thing. it's going to be a big hit. you'll probably see the new hat at walmart.
>>
>>7766929
>they have statistically gone down tremendously wherever it's been documented.
Where have body cameras been documented for sex workers? Or are you talking about murder rates in general and are just too illiterate to follow the conversation.
>>
>>7766111
why is this so funny?
>>
>>7766937
>it's going to be a big hit
you mean HUUUUUUGE
>>
>>7766916
Uh oh le mad oldfag is mad again
>>
>>7766939

I'm talking about all the black cock you admitted to smoking prior. and who said murder.

how many people in this thread have aspergers or are fat chicks, and why is it not the logical ones.
>>
>>7765321
Lost it at breakfast sausage
>>
ffs came in here hankering for a wankering to stoya but all i got was shit, filtered gifs and a rather hard to digest discussion about SJWs(?(i didn't read it))

lads post some webms ffs this isn't a discussion board; it's a wanking board. do your fucking job, gents.
>>
Is that what it's like every day over in /b/ ?

Why can't we just behave like normal people and go back to sharing pictures of absurdly pale women getting fucked in the ass and slapped around?
>>
>>7766956
>how many people in this thread have aspergers
You can start counting with yourself, and you including your mother makes 2 at least
>>
>>7766961

>kinda looks liek an old wrinky stoya

v=SSJvMPb1CPk
>>
>>7766927
Deen is a complete little asswipe, that is true. He wouldn't have made it past the gay4pay phase if he weren't jewish.

But with that being said, Stoya is an annoying cunthair too, and just because you don't like this tool doesn't mean any allegations against him are true.

As always, real victims should go to the proper authorities. Not mouth off on Twitter to get more followers.

>>7766936
Is a fucking moron with a selective reading impairment.
>>
>>7766968

how dare you insult my mother, she was raped by James Dean. She told me the incident. The whole time she screamed

>it doesn't matter
>it doesn't matter
>it doesn't matter
>>
>>7765325
>she called him "daddy" and she has multiple interviews bragging about how dominant he is at home and how much she likes it.
And Christy Mack said she loved how dominant War Machine was. A relationship can blind you to how harmful a person is
>>
File: UxRD4rK.gif (623KB, 255x184px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
UxRD4rK.gif
623KB, 255x184px
i wonder if all this hate to him is cause neckbeards are jelly of his lifestyle..]

inb4 she made it all up, she is not trustworthy remember that all shitstorm she did about trying to get her porn out of the internet? bitch is crazy
>>
>>7766971
>As always, real victims should go to the proper authorities. Not mouth off on Twitter to get more followers.
>I make sure my victims can't touch me in court, and I don't want them talking about my crimes either.
>>
>>7766980

is that the chick who cheated on an MMA guy and convinced her new boyfriend to fight him to see what would happen?

or are we still talking "al·leg·ed·ly"
>>
>>7766971
>Is a fucking moron with a selective reading impairment.
The guys I was quoting or me?
>>
>>7766991

>common sense
>>
fat chicks that eat doritos and brun coal get tired after midnight.
>>
>>7766740
Women need to be raped. It is the only language they understand. Women enjoy rape. Don't let them tell you otherwise, because they are notorious liars and don't know their own minds. Women want to be held down and fucked hard. They want to be made to cry and scream. Women have a biological imperative to be raped. Did you know that women who are raped are twice as likely to conceive as women who have unprotected consensual sex? It is a fact. Women who are raped often have orgasms as well - some women have never had an orgasm in their lives save for a rape. The desire to be sexually dominated is deeply programed into the woman. This is a fact of evolution that cannot be denied without women becoming unbalanced. Feminism is really just an outward manifestation of an internal problem with modern women. These 'feminists' desperately want to be put in their place. That's why they act out so much and are so belligerent. Whether they know it or not, subconsciously they want to piss men off and get men to make them submit. They want to be slapped in the face, told to shut the fuck up, and then raped until they can't stand up. This is what women really want. I say we give it to them.
>>
>>7767016
That's why I fuck your mom earlier in the evening. So I don't get accused of rape for fucking her after she gets all sleepy.
>>
>>7767037

my mom died a year ago. so you are still a virgin.

i think your mom said to log off of world of warcraft, but it sounded like wrbrbrb orbrl warblarft.
>>
i can be reached at jessearnedit fun 21cn com

i specialize in social media marketing

>free shilling lessons, pst
>>
needs less text, more gif and webm. if i want to read arguments about right and wrong id go to reddit
>>
>>7765267
>hun
Get the fuck out filthy slut
>>
>autosaging
>18 images

Good work, team
>>
>>7766776
Good, because if you object to all that you're probably a rapist anyway.
>>
>>7767112

53 dicks. go to bed you fat cunt.
>>
>>7767032

You will die alone and unmourned, and go into the endless oblivion of unthought having done nothing positive or even significant for the future of your species.
>>
>>7766803
>nonverbal consent counts
fuck off rapist
>>
>>7765739
HOLY KEKS
>>
File: 1446860433622.gif (12KB, 227x224px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446860433622.gif
12KB, 227x224px
>>7766580
>white men in prison
>>
>>7766385
>He's giving his opinion mate.
a retarded opinion, yes.

>And the vast majority of the time rape accussations are real
how do you know that? this is not a claim representative of the average rape anyways.
>>
>>7766617
how come? I find it really funny how you make no apologies for accepting the safe word as being "magic". It's completely fucking insane, as in if I was a kinky fuck, rape play could only ever be a femdom situation because I'm entrusting the rest of my life out of prison to some broad every single time I would do it. Choking, ball busting, whatever, that's nothing when a few keystrokes the day later I can get arrested because of some bullshit word game amidst vanilla sex and not even an awkward moment afterwards. How am I supposed to know I'm a rapist? the lack of pillow talk?
>>
>>7766328
you pretty much admitted that the only time you'd ever get some is without a womans consent. Wow, so tough
>>
>>7766488
>> we just pretend to rape but if I say the magic word and he doesn't stop, I call the police and he goes to jail!
>Really? You don't see the problem? This reminds me of 2nd grade for some reason...

Let's make this very simple for a simple man like you:
Boxing. Two guys pretend to fight, but when the magic bell rings and the other guy doesn't stop, he goes to jail for assault and battery.

And no, I don't see a problem with that. Neither should anyone with half a brain.

People can *agree* to suspend normal rules (against rape, against violence) within a safe context. And that doesn't mean a free pass to do whatever and break the safety of the context. Outside of BDSM roleplay, rape is still rape. Outside of sports, hitting someone in the face is still assault. The bell ends the sport, the safe word ends the roleplay. This is how the world works.
>>
>>7766740
>Is rape morally wrong?

yes. neither i nor anybody i know wouldn't want it done to them, which is probably the biggest pointer there is something fundamentally wrong with it.
>>
>>7766780
tldr: i dont know and i didnt bother to research about it to make a informed opinion but i like to talk out of my ass and argue with strangers on a porn gif forum cause my life is pathetic
>>
>>7767032
Thanks anon, I now have a clear definition of the worst kind of human being. Kill yourself. Seriously it's the only good thing you'll ever do.
>>
>>7767127

>this faggot thinking that this will hurt anybody

SJWs always project.
>>
This fucking thread, holy shit.
>>
>>7767506

literally incorrect. It's up to the ref. Happens all the time (because it's a fight, and punches are often thrown to the last possible second), only clearly obvious cases of illegal behavior are dealt with. Mostly the 2 men acknowledge that it's a fight and you're gonna have that now and then.

ironically, it's even less of a thing in womens boxing or MMA.
>>
>>7768069
You're by definition wrong. Every punch after the bell is illegal, even if it's just half a second late. Just because it isn't punished doesn't mean it's not illegal.
>>
>>7768082

it's not punished because men (and a few women, this thread excluded) aren't social justice trunts.

Enjoy your long lonely life with no real friends.
>>
>>7768094
Just telling you you're wrong dickhead. I'm not even that guy you first responded to.
>>
>>7768082

By definition wrong. They are considered fouls, not illegal. Are you even trying?
>>
>>7768096

>guy
>not even summertime
>>
>>7768099
Those are being used synonymous in that context.
>>
>>7767506

I think you are implying that the unified rules of boxing should be applied to consent?

E.g. what he did should be considered just a foul?

And then an athletic comission (probably filled with CIS rapist men) should get to decide if the foul was intentional or not? And MEN get to decide if there is a punishment for the MAN?

YOu SICKO.
>>
>>7768103

your the one that fucked up the analogy. sleep in the bed you made.
>>
Rape fantasy is so popular with women because they can trick men into actually raping them, therefore giving the women a sliver of oppertunity to retract consent, making the man a rapist, which in the USA, has an extremely severe impact.

this gives the vaginal life-support their only glipse of having any actual power in western society.

everyone shut the fuck up now and go back to reddit.
>>
File: Catgun.gif (1MB, 254x161px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Catgun.gif
1MB, 254x161px
>>7768126
It's because some/lots of them have a carnal desire to get fucked out of their senses and they haven't ever tried it + they're sluts on the inside.

fucking duh
>>
>>7765302
Thx germans grammar Nazi
>>
>>7766422
Loyal to whom? Your dad?
>>
>>7767506
this is fucking stupid, swinging after the bell is "unsportsmanlike" behavior, a fault but certainly not assault. Why? BECAUSE IT'S A FUCKING BOXING MATCH, the men showed up expecting to punch and get punched.

The equivalent of what you're referring to is if one of the fighters takes off the gloves and goes for the nuts, but that's clear indication of criminal intent, that's completely different.
>>
>>7767163
Since when doesn't it?
>>
>>7767393
>I'm entrusting the rest of my life out of prison to some broad every single time I would do it
This is what rapist actually believe.
>>
>>7766985
>inb4 she made it all up, she is not trustworthy remember that all shitstorm she did about trying to get her porn out of the internet? bitch is crazy

Remind me
>>
>>7768476

enjoy living a miserable life thinking everyone is a rapist. you are welcome here, it's a safe space.

head over to /pol it's kinda the same thing but it's with jews. they will welcome your open minded opinions.
>>
>>7766788

James Deen is the manlet jew that literally said jews were superior and got all pissy when no white women would fuck his black male stars for his company without charging a huge $ amount. He then lashed out and accused the women of being racist.

There is no good side here. Both are awful people
>>
>>7768795

The good side is watching them both fuck up.
>>
>>7766282
Haha, he thinks women have solid morals
>>
>>7766942
looks like you're into machine kekholding
>>
File: 1439767587699.gif (3MB, 352x234px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1439767587699.gif
3MB, 352x234px
>>7765739
>brutal anal lunacy
Thread posts: 348
Thread images: 22



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.