[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys i'm trying to find this vibrator for a long time but

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1486937992815.webm (4MB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
1486937992815.webm
4MB, 540x960px
Guys i'm trying to find this vibrator for a long time but i'd never found this on internet or sex shops.
plis help and put more webms/gifs of cool vibrator for girls. <3
>>
Bi Stronic Fusion
>>
>>11169570
jesus fucking christ 200$ for a dildo?
>>
>>11169584
It's costly for good dildos.
It's the material mostly.

That one is one of a kind basically, there are others but they are shit quality.
>>
>>11169584
yes you fucking loser, get a job
>>
>>11169636
why don't they just drape some human skin from a corpse over the vibrator module?
>>
File: 1489680691365.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489680691365.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
i'm trying to find this one for a long time but i'd never found this on internet or sex shops to.
>>
>>11169647
I know you're being a jokester but human skin is trash unless it's living.
>>
>>11169709
they could just take some from a living person
>>
>>11169722
You mean like sex?
>>
>>11169742
no i mean they get a scalpel and cut the skin off a living person, then staple it to the vibrator
>>
>>11169759
Mental illness

Just go fuck someone, freak
>>
My stronic eins actually just came in. Great quality and fucking awesome.
>>
>>11169584
its basically a self-contained fuckmachine, 200 isn't that much
>>
>>11169759
The skin dies. Give it a try. Cut your dick's skin off and slide it around a stick. In no time at all that stick won't feel as realistic as it would if it were living tissue.
>>
>>11169507
>women can buy the dog dildo 3000
>nobody cares
>dude buys a simple sex toy
>society judges him
Why is life so unfair, /gif/?
>>
>>11171782
>dude buys a fleshlight instead
>society still judges him

why
>>
>>11171816
because of macho misogynistic fuckwads? "real men" are supposed to be able to get pussy whenever they want. if you have to buy a toy, then you fail as a man. Women are supposed to be shy, chaste, and slavishly monogamous. They are not supposed to go out and get some dick, when they are horny. they are expected to just tough it out until their Prince Charming comes along. or buy a dildo, if they are kinky.

now, if we can just accept that humans like to fuck, regardless of gender, and that masturbation is normal, then all this goes away. of course, I am just some commie feminist betacuck, so what do I know?
>>
>>11169507
Seeing the toys girls have almost makes me wish I was a girl. Or a toy.
>>
>>11171876
STOP CARE ABOUT WHAT STRANGERS THINK ABOUT YOU IF U ARE HORNY JUST GO FUCK AND STOP JUDGING OTHRS FUCK WHY IS IT SO HARD FOR YOU GUYS TO JUST HAVE YOUR OWN BRAIN INSTEAD OF DOING WHAT MEDIA TELLS YOU FUCKING RETARDS
''i dont wanna be a feminist'' WHO THE FUCK CARE WHAT OTHERS THINK ABOUT YOU FUCK YOU
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.