[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Charlottesville bread? Charlottesville bread. Post best

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 421
Thread images: 34

Charlottesville bread? Charlottesville bread. Post best moments in the protest
>>
>>
Fuck off you cunt. Stop justifying the murders by slowing down the footage you KKK cone head orange monkey's dick sucker.
>>
>>11100888
Fuck off JIDF shill
>>
File: 729.gif (137KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
729.gif
137KB, 340x340px
>>11100888
>turns out the "attack" was jut and alt right guy in dodge panicking when his car is hit with a bat
>i-i-its edited
>fucking racists
>>
>>11100888
back to /lgbt/
>>
>>11100888
nice
>>
>>11100888

u mad?
>>
Thing to learn. NEVER get in front or back of a crazy rampaging vehicle. Otherwise you're just dumb.
>>
>>11100893
>>11100897
>>11100899
The dude is very obiously speeding into it. Nothing in the footage indicates otherwise. The only thing they have is a guy didn't react and that he might have braked, something you can't tell from the video. Anyone trying to justify it is talking out their ass
>>
>>11100919
>nothing in the footage
*except him going slow enough to be hit by a bat and the car obviously not speeding up until being hit by it, which is why this guy is getting charged with 2nd degree murder and not 1st
>>
>>11100927
kek someone who doesn't understand the difference between 1st and 2nd degree murder
>>
>>11100841
> car is not speeding
what the fuck lmfao its clearly charging straight into the crowd

neck yourself you hateful fucking degenerate nazi, stop making up shit to forcefeed your dumbfuck racist cucked ideology down everyone's throat
>>
Holy fuck they've been right about us the whole time

fuck this, I'm out
>>
>>11100841
damn thats a really nice car.
What'd I miss?

Who dead?
Post everything please.

Also national outrage is retarded. Dumb shit happens all the time everywhere.
>>
>>11100934
>get hit with bat
>im going to kill these guys now because i've wanted to do so for awhile
vs
>im going to be a terrorist and just plough into a bunch of people
wow stop being a brainlet anytime. Plus its pretty obvious this guy just panicked
>>
>>11100938
but its not tho, its going slow enough to be hit by a bat...
>>
File: pol.gif (719KB, 500x384px) Image search: [Google]
pol.gif
719KB, 500x384px
These threads are the best. More triggered ku kuck teens please
>>
All Nazi sympathizer are terrorists

Literally ideological remnants of WWII attempting to infiltrate and destabilize the US
>>
File: pol goes to Charlottesville.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
pol goes to Charlottesville.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>
>>11100949
>>11100927
>>nothing in the footage
We can't even tell if it got hit by the footage, I watched it multiple times and there is no indication the bat hit, no ricochet or nothing. However you can see the car speed by in the initial few seconds, and if you weren't a fucking retard you would realize it is moving fast enough to fucking plow into people. What, so he saw this huge group of people and decided to just drive full speed forward and slam on the brakes at the last minute. Why not turn away from a demonstration going on in front of him? You're making up bullshit, fuck off.
>>
File: Step on the gas.webm (4MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Step on the gas.webm
4MB, 640x360px
>>11100996
>>
File: back to reddit.webm (1MB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
back to reddit.webm
1MB, 320x320px
>>11100888
>>11100941
>>11100990
>>
>>11100956
see
>>11100851

nazi.
>>
>>11100949
you dumb fuck, 1st degree murder needs evidence of planning. Like I hate "John". I'm gonna kill "John". 2nd degree is killing people with malice but no preplanning
>>
>>11100997
the picture of its bumper has a dent in it... i'd post it but this is /gif/
>>
All this rationalization is the new version of the bullshit /pol/ was spewing when it first came out that it was a black guy, then it was anti-fa, now it was justified. They'll just keep making shit up until they finally just give up and own up to it, saying it was fine because it wasn't someone they agree with. Sounds exactly like what they claim anti-fa to be doing.
>>
>>11100851
>>11100841
Yeah, he doesn't brake at all until he's plowed through a ton of people and comes to a complete stop.
Check the tail lights, lol.
>>
>>11100919
I'd like to argue the murder charge BTW, seeing as communists aren't people.
>>
>>11101016
what you described 2nd degree is is actually voluntary manslaughter, 2nd degree implies that someone had previously thought of killing x person but had no real plans to do so until x person provoked him
>>
File: 1502603245777.webm (4MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1502603245777.webm
4MB, 640x360px
>>
>>11101040
>if you're not in the act of braking then you are speeding
lmao, please explain how he was going slow enough to be hit by a bat then?
>>
>>
File: 1479974630135.webm (451KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1479974630135.webm
451KB, 480x480px
>stupid kids protesting about a non-issue because they're bored of sitting at home and fighting for 'issues' on twitter
>go out, block roads, generally be a piece of shit
>some dude mows them down

Based. Maybe it'll teach these stupid kids to start caring about real issues instead of doing these stupid fucking protests every week that do absolutely nothing. This generation is so retarded, I swear to god.
>>
File: brakes.gif (504KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
brakes.gif
504KB, 1024x683px
>>11101040
lol
>>
File: 1502460300035.gif (204KB, 404x416px) Image search: [Google]
1502460300035.gif
204KB, 404x416px
>>11101055
Yeah this protest did nothing. That's why it's the number one story in the country, and that's why you're in this thread...because it did "absolutely nothing."
>>
>>11101069
rly makes u think
>>
>>11101051
He isn't hit by the bat you retard, watch the video. Someone swings at the car, no indication if they hit or not.IN the video someone posted after you it looks like they miss entirely.
>>
>>11101071
It's the number one story because some retard ran a bunch of idiots over. You think anyone would even hear about this stupid shit otherwise?
>>
>>11100851
holy fuck that dude that got rolled in between the toyota and the charger
>>
>>11101075
except for the dent in the bumper
>>11101069
>>
>>11101055
Like the poltards out there ass pained Lee's statue is getting taken down?
>>
File: wrong.gif (926KB, 1024x1440px) Image search: [Google]
wrong.gif
926KB, 1024x1440px
>>11101075
lol keep digging
>>
>>11100956
>slow enough to be hit by a thing designed to hit small speeding objects
>>
>>11101086
It was just an insurance job to fix his damaged car
>>
File: evidence.gif (149KB, 241x1350px) Image search: [Google]
evidence.gif
149KB, 241x1350px
>>
>>11100990
I think you should meet my friend Yuri Bezmenov
>>
>>11100851
he should've used truck
>>
>>11101092
*coming at you not away from you
I'd be pretty fucking impressed if someone could hit a 50mph pitch when you swing in the direction of the ump
>>
>>11101086
Fuck, even if I was wrong about someone hitting the car, doesn't mean they weren't speeding into the crowd. Witnesses said the dude stopped in front of the street and then sped at the group. Why else would this guy randomly swing at a car driving towards a crowd of people. The other cars in the crowd weren't hit. Why this one?
>>
File: wakeupsheeple.gif (537KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
wakeupsheeple.gif
537KB, 480x270px
>>11101096
>>
>>11101079
It was in the news already.
>>
>>11101049
>best edit
>select all vehicles
>>
>>11101086
fuckin hell m8 I don't know what to think anymore
>>
>>11100841
SEIG HEIL
>>
So who exactly was hit here and what was the party that got run over? Also was it actually Nazis there or just what the mainstream media is interpreting /pol/ faggots to be?

I'm so behind on the protest b.s., went fishing this weekend.
>>
>>11101114
>the media doesn't have a history of lying to pe-
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yellow_journalism

Pulitzer and Hearst are often adduced as the cause of the United States' entry into the Spanish–American War due to sensationalist stories or exaggerations of the terrible conditions in Cuba.[20] However, the vast majority of Americans did not live in New York City, and the decision-makers who did live there probably relied more on staid newspapers like the Times, The Sun, or the Post. James Creelman wrote an anecdote in his memoir that artist Frederic Remington telegrammed Hearst to tell him all was quiet in Cuba and "There will be no war." Creelman claimed Hearst responded "Please remain. You furnish the pictures and I'll furnish the war." Hearst denied the veracity of the story, and no one has found any evidence of the telegrams existing.[21][22] Historian Emily Erickson states:
Serious historians have dismissed the telegram story as unlikely....The hubris contained in this supposed telegram, however, does reflect the spirit of unabashed self-promotion that was a hallmark of the yellow press and of Hearst in particular.[23]
Hearst became a war hawk after a rebellion broke out in Cuba in 1895. Stories of Cuban virtue and Spanish brutality soon dominated his front page. While the accounts were of dubious accuracy, the newspaper readers of the 19th century did not expect, or necessarily want, his stories to be pure nonfiction. Historian Michael Robertson has said that "Newspaper reporters and readers of the 1890s were much less concerned with distinguishing among fact-based reporting, opinion and literature."[24]

times dont change it seems
>>
>>11101005
Good idea.
>>
>>11100919
Dead antifa is all the justification needed
>>
>>11101136
Lol except we made laws against this shit, not surprised to hear someone taking their news from infographics doesn't know history
>>
ANTIFA / BLM reaped what they sowed.
>>
>>11101096
Pretty sure I'd only do 5-10 or less if I was trying to safely drive through a crowd of people, anon.

30 is the limit here for clear residential streets.
>>
>>11101005
Get fucked, You want a safe space go back to /pol or start to accept the fact that there are other people on this page.
>>
>>11101109
>Why else would this guy randomly swing at a car
>antifa

are you retarded?
>>
File: 1494031280839.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1494031280839.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>attack someone's car with a bat
>get ran over
>mfw

Why were they stopping his car and threatening him with deadly weapons? Whites regularly get lynched.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NM8Y6uPH-R4

Never stop your car in one of these situations. He's lucky to have made it out alive without getting lynched by racist communists.
>>
>>11101148
>make laws against drugs
>i dont get it, why are people still doing drugs, dont they know its illegal
hahahah get a load of this brainlet
>>
>>11101005
Imagine unironically defending terrorists.
>>
File: RealNews.gif (958KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
RealNews.gif
958KB, 640x360px
>>11101136
More wikipedia pasta please
>>
>>11100888

hahaha found the butthurt commie

fuck off nigger
>>
>>11101102
A challenger is much bigger than a baseball, cuck
>>
>>11100841

All those Nazis in one place and no one gunned them all down. America you missed a trick there.

I'd have gone Colonel Dyer on those degenerates.
>>
>>11101162
>selling drugs and yellow journalism are at all related
Please tell me you aren't this retarded
>>
>>11100888
Lol it's not murder if it's a leftist
>>
>>11101148
CNN lied and said that that black girl was calling for peace when she was calling to burn down "the suburbs"
Don't see them being arrested
>>
>>11101049
Stupid slow shitty car. The only reason people buy them is because they are the cheapest loud car around. Garbage car. 2/10, I would rather drive a minivan.
>>
>>11101096
26mph is honestly a bit fast when you can clearly see the road is blocked by pedestrians 100ft away. Not to mention the amount of them on both sides of an already narrow roadway.
The safe driver that I am, if I was stupid enough to drive into a situation that fucked, I would be going 15mph tops with my foot on the brake.

Though I think the guy panicked and defended himself after all the antifa goons attacked his car; so his speed is moot.
>>
>>11101172
but you still cant hit a fast moving object swinging in the exact direction its moving towards, cuck lmao
>>
You can even see the jolt of him braking, someone throws shit at the back of the vehicle, then he floors it. They surround him and he reverses away. Kind of a reach if he pleads self defense but I can see him getting away with it.

Also anti-fa are retards and not "innocent peaceful protesters." They just conveniently had bats and metal stick lying around during their peaceful protest? If you 'protest' for ANYTHING in the middle of a street, you should not be surprised if a car comes barreling through, especially if the crowd is violent.

>>11101129
Bunch of right wingers got together one night to march in protest of the lefties taking down the general lee statue because muh racism. There were some lefties, a few scuffs broke out nothing big. ACLU told police to protect and allow right wing march but the next day police in riot gear come fuck everything up, right wingers leave, lefties or at this point it was just antifa start marching through the streets and breaking shit like they do when this charger slams through a crowd a of them in the webm. Dude was one of the right wing guys and is arrested later. Lefties explode on twitter and want the head of all white people everywhere.

The right wing march was not specifically a nazi march, I believe it was just a general right wing or "alt right" march to defy the lefties wanting to erase a historical memorial. But a few fuckheads in the march did the roman salute so the media got their boogeyman. I know that is wasn't meant to start violence, but when you have lefties and alt righters together in one place and the police dont do their job correctly then shit happens. Thats the jist.
>>
>>11101161
>attack someones car with a bat
>someone else gets run over
>lol idiot
>attack the car again as it drives away
>>
>>11100996
>car is going at normal speed, just get out of the way people.
>brakes
>someone hits and it speed
>oh shit .exe
>then people attack the car
>natural reactions is to reverse the fuck of it and gtfo.
>>
>>11101179
Editing out things people said isn't yellow journalism, it's dishonest but it's not even remotely the same thing
>>
>>11101175
>using a false equivalence to intentionally be retarded and miss the point i was making
>make x illegal
>why are people still doing x, don't they know its illegal?
lmao the absolute state of this anon's bong blasted mind. Its almost like making something illegal doesn't mean people 1 cant get away with it 2 no longer do it...
>>
>>11101187
Challenger not charger sorry
>>
>>11101198
You're the one making a false equivalence retard. People who sell drugs don't make it fucking public or they go to jail. Newspapers, by their definition, need to be public and have plenty of people see them. If they were doing something illegal, why don't people try to sue them for it? It happens but it's rare, it's very rare.
>>
>>11101194
the reversing the fuck out of there is LEGIT.

Driving into the crowd at the start is what's retarded.
>>
>>11101173
no you wouldn't. that's why you are here
>>
>>11101072
What I find funny about the whole deal is that the Leftists have been pulling very similar shit, up to and especially mass shootings for a long time now and it gets buried instantly. Fuck, one of those commie nutjobs shot a fucking congressman and the news wasn't even looking it after three days because it didn't fit the narrative. This time, however it's a rightwing nut job so it'll be front page news for three weeks.

Further, the Antifa shitlords were burning businesses and seriously injuring those they don't agree with for years now, and even each other being dumbasses as they are, yet exactly zero reporting on that was done, however, now that the Rightwing retards are fighting back it's horrible violence and ermagherd they can't do that.

If someone would have dropped a bomb right in the middle of all those assholes from both sides they'd have been doing us all a favor.
>>
>>11101187
On the (You). This is why I can't trust the media... every source I looked up called the original protesters KKK and Nazis. It makes me sad because I'm pretty moderate and I'd hate to see a piece of history get torn down just because it offends some fragile little flower. Sad.

I'm guessing this means the alt right is the new boogeyman or something. If a race war starts you're all welcome to come to my house for ammo and pizza.
>>
>>11101219
Stop talking bullshit. Both stories were front page news on pretty much all news sites, just reported differently due to the sites biases. They fell away as time went on. This is reported now because it's happening now, It'll be gone in a few days, just like no one is still commenting on all the other cases of protesters getting runover. Stop fucking lying just to suit your bias.
>>
the south is responsible for everything bad in this country once again
>>
>>11101207
>missing the point still
>make x illegal
>why are people still doing x, don't they know its illegal?
You can still get away with lying to the public all the time, the laws aren't strict in burgerland because we actually believe in free non-state controlled speech. For instance, the NYT ran with that 17 agencies confirm drumpf is russian spy meme for months even though the actual memo they cited only listed 4.

Want to know how they got away with it? They made an editorial post months later saying
>oops
>>
>>11101235
No, you're still missing the point. Dug dealing and journalism are not related in the slightest, even in the "people still do it thing". Yellow Journalism requires no sources, and the NYT getting a false source that only says part of the truth then going back to say it was wrong is completely different than just making up a story.
>>
>>11100841
OP's video is so cringey. Yuck
>>
>>11101219
A black guy did a mass shooting in Cali targeting whites, killing 3 iirc (at least one was lefty though so lmao karma for him), only place I heard about it was 4chan, the day it happened, then nothing
>>
>>11101224
lot of them were just republicans, or people who thought that taking the statue down was wrong. And for how much the media doesn't want to make any false or drastic name calling when Islamic terrorism happens, they condemned the entire march fucking FAST, labeling the whole march as a american nazi uprising. Even blaming the people in the march the night before for the car hit and run despite all the right wingers dispersing the area way before the death happened.
>>
>>11101243
m8 you don't need no sources listed just loose sources that are poorly investigated. What the NYT did is exactly yellow journalism. In the US, we only have libel laws, the industry is self """"regulated"""" in theory but has been shit since the Bush Era, before then it still had its problems but was nowhere near this level of sheer filth.
>>
File: trump_CrystalBall.gif (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
trump_CrystalBall.gif
1MB, 640x360px
>>11101219
Holy shit this nigger can see into the future. Quick, many more times this week will commie leftists make you pull out your neckbeard in rage?
>>
>>11101005
>not being racist
>reddit

Seems like you need a safe space kid,
>>
>>11101259
If you think reddit is smart enough to be racist you should go there and complain about it like all the other retards there do
>>
>>11101254
You need sources is the thing. It's why Fox can quote a guy that someone in Hillary's camp was killed for leaking docs then not get sued after it turns out the person they quoted had no proof. We need stricter regulations, true, but to lie and say it's the same as yellow journalism is disingenuous. Also, if memory serves it was Reagan who vetoed the fairness doctrine that served to regulate this. Interesting that.
>>
>>11101268
>smart
>racist
>>
File: 1502672906084.gif (263KB, 1024x789px) Image search: [Google]
1502672906084.gif
263KB, 1024x789px
lol
>>
>>11101277
You have to be an idiot to think there's something wrong with racism
It's just noticing trends and avoiding statistical problems
>>
>>11101270
>the state
>regulating media
I wonder why there is an issue with this, its almost like state regulation would decrease reliabilty like BBC or RT...
>mentions seth rich
funny that, because Seymor Hearsh said he was the leaker
>inb4 who is he
You'd better not say that..
>>
>>11101278
kek
>>
>>11101284
So what trends and statistical likelihoods do you think come from /gif/ threads, and why are you not avoiding them? Please, enlighten us Oh Sultan of Stats
>>
>>11101278
lmao theyre not even trying
>>
>>11101278
Lol the article is obviously gonna be about how Trump couldn't even say the alt righter who ran over people was bad and had to bring up the anti fa, but keep believing they're a just lying.
>>
>>11100888
nigger and cuck fested streets. he should of circled the block and struck again
>>
>>11101231
>Both Stories
>Both

Buncha nigger kidnap and torture a retarded kid because he is white. Only reported on Fox News.

BLM asshole shoots up police because reasons. Story dropped after two days.

Liberal shitstain shoots congressman. Story unknown after 3 days.

Liberal shitstains loot and pillage multiple CITIES hundreds seriously injured, economic disruption in the hundreds of millions. Unreported.

No, no. Both stories. Unfortunately for you, my pedigree chum, the Right wing morons tend to be nonviolent or reactionary and the leftist faggots are assaultive, however the media coverage for either side are wildly biased. There was one woman on MSNBC saying that the leftists were having a nonviolent protest when nothing could be further from the truth.

And this one was justified. Fuck, he should have taken another pass to see if he could have gotten more of the fuckers.

If being a centrist libertarian who hates both sides equally makes my view that both sides are wrong and push forth facts gives me a bias toward truth, I'll wear the truth bias label proudly.

You should check your own bias faggot because your own moral compass is so fucked up I'd be surprised if you didn't lose your mom's car everytime she takes you to the mall.
>>
>>11101308
dont forget about the tranny that shot up the store he worked at dressed up as Dylan Kleibold that was burried by the media as well
>>
>>11101308
Also, Imran Awan is getting buried as well
>>
>>11101308
http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/08/opinions/facebook-video-labels-blind-us-bailey/index.html

Yeah, that's right.
>>
>>11101311
tranny phantom is his name
>>
>>11101109
someone driving what others would consider a "nice" car. have you been to an antifa rally? they destroy anything nice.
guy was driving through this crowd and was attacked for being in the wrong hood.
The kid was against trump and probably showed up to the rally to protest and try to look cool in his car and ended up getting people attacking him instead, then panicked and drove into the crowd.
>>
File: tyhoenkasnjy.gif (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
tyhoenkasnjy.gif
3MB, 640x360px
>>11101255
Ooh, leftist faggot detected, time to harvest some salt.

>Activate my almonds, tell me that this is you getting whacked.
>>
>>11101302
>but antifa did nothing wrong

If you believe this then go off yourself, anifa is not innocent of causing violence and destroying property. The condemning of both sides was the right thing to do, but commies want trump to specifically say "Fuck the white nationalist but yeah antifa you keep doing your thing and rioting."
>>
>>11100888
is it seriously this easy to get (you)s nowadays?
ffs you dipshits, learn to spot obvious bait.
>>
>>11101302
There were guys throwing acid into people's eyes and other stuff happening too m8. Some guys got permanent damage to their eyes as a result.

Either way regardless if the article was saying that about Trump, it still makes the title completely false and misleading as shown right there.
>>
>>11100841
Imagine damage controlling so hard you end up trying to justify terrorism.
>>
>>11101339
>trying to justify terrorism.
you mean like antifa?
>>
>>11100841
You guys truly are monsters. The lengths you psychos go to justify things is insane. It's fucking pathetic. I saw the actual video of this. It's nothing like you make it out to be. Everything's a fucking conspiracy to you nuts. You're so insecure about yourselves. The idea that a black man can be equal to you terrifies you. And you say we get triggered? You say we're the pussies? You make me ashamed to be white.
>>
>>11101219
Actually he GAO put out a report in April that established that there is significantly more right-wing terrorism in this country than any other.

Maybe don't just base your facts on what the MSM spits out and actually do some research before you embarrass yourself by talking out of your ass.
>>
>>11101278
Obama never called terrorists violent muslim extremists either, so who gives a fuck?
>>
>>11101347
So if they do it, you're gonna do it as well? Lower yourself to their level?
>>
>>11100841
>>
>>11101158
>>11101259
you two are the fags that seem to be begging for a safespace most
get the fuck out of this thread you oversensitive snowflake cunts
>>
muh white power
>>
>>11101347
After the past two days, I wish my comrades at Antifa the best. Can't wait til one actually kills one of you Nazis
>>
>>11101109
>then panicked and drove into the crowd.

Yeah I've never done this in my life
>>
>>11101358
no, but sometimes self-defense is necessary for survival.
>>
>>11101348
oy vey I wonder who's behind this post
>>
>>11101369
This wasn't self defense scum
>>
>>11101373
says you
>>
>>11101339
>>11101348
You people saw the video, yes? Then you can't deny that you also witnessed the car hit the brakes, then was struck by a bat and some kind of brick like object. I said myself that calling it self defense (like when a mob completely surrounds a sitting car and the car runs people over trying to get away, the police chalk that up to self defense) is kind of a reach, but if you compare this event to something similar like when that truck with that jihadist in Britain plowed through those people, the incentive behind with that and this are not even close.
>>
>>11101371
See. Conspiracies. You blame all jews for Zionists. You lack the ability to understand nuance
>>
>>11101379
He drove as full fucking speed into the crowd. Die faggot
>>
>>11101049
Gold
>>
File: goodgenesclap.gif (4MB, 335x400px) Image search: [Google]
goodgenesclap.gif
4MB, 335x400px
>>11101375
comeback of the year everybody
>>
>>11101388
You're literally just closing your eyes to video evidence that proves my assumptions right, but okay. I think you're just upset it happened to your little group of commies, otherwise you would probably be agreeing with me.
>>
>>11101096
Didn't the dude who killed those people in midtown Manhattan go really slow before he floored it and killed people?
>>
>>11101398
I watched it 3 times. From multiple angles. THERE'S MULTIPLE ANGLES!
>>
>>11101411
Civil disorder is a good thing. What the fuck do you think the Boston Tea Party was?
>>
>>11101373
maybe not this particular incident, but antifa are far from innocent. note their use of bats/batons in the video.
>>
>>11101416
pardon me for editing

yes, antifa has caused civil disorder, and it's not justified.
>>
>>11101418
They bring that shit for self defense from you fucks. The same thing you think this video was. Yea, that started hitting his car with bats... AFTER he ran into the crowd
>>
>>11101412
then you either
A) saw the car brake and some protester chuck shit at it before he floored it
or
B) didnt watch the video at all

There isn't much space for opinions when watching video evidence.
>>
>>11101351
>Actually he GAO put out a report in April that established that there is significantly more right-wing terrorism in this country than any other.
Except there isn't? There are a lot of hate crimes that are incorrect.labelled as terrorism to make it seem like there is a problem tho
>>
>>11101420
Bitch please. Capitalism is exploitation. It's how it works. RESIST
>>
>>11100841
He's rolling down an empty street directly into a crowd of fucking protesters. Jesus christ kill yourselves.
>>
>>11101426
Ok so let's just say that's true. Would you floor it into the crowd? Or back the fuck up where there was no one.
>>
File: giphy.gif (2MB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2MB, 300x168px
>>11101351
>It's the I read on snopes that far right terrorism is a huge problem in this county if you count # of """"attacks"""" instead of total body count
>Therefore Islam is not a problem
>This also ignore per capita citizenship of Islam vs white people but durr snopes
>>
>>11101423
>AFTER
not necessarily, his car mightve been hit first.

antifa are the ones provoking and instigating, the right merely hits back.

>>11101430
there are problems with society. the answer is not to make them even worse with leftist lunacy.
>>
>>11101442
Learn English before you post next time
>>
>>11101438
>Back up where there is no one
*Except he was already surrounded once the bat hit the bumper

Yeah fight or flight reflexes are a bitch, if you thought you were surrounded on all sides you'd choose fight though
>>
>>11101436
>empty street
>crowd of fucking protesters

wut
>>
>>11101446
Learn how to read syntax that isn't your own sometime lmao
>>
>>11100996
See, if he was out to deliberately cause carnage, why didn't he take another run at the crowd after backing up the road? Why not try to mount the pavement? This is what indicates to me it was accidental
>>
>>11101436
>Empty street
???
>>
>>11100841
Are /pol/tards really trying to argue that the crash was staged? Jesus fucking christ we've gone full circle.

>THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT ALT RIGHT, WE ARE THE RELIGION OF PEACE I SWEAR
>>
>>11101334
But it's not because the point they're making is that he's refusing to speak out against those disgusting protests and instead called out hate "on all sides"
Trump has a history of not speaking out whenever some racist fuck commits terrorism. He knows what his shitty base is.
>>
>>11101443
omg. I'm done. watch the video from an unbiased source shit stain. You can clearly see him going full fucking speed into the crowd. Rot in hell
>>
>>11101449
>>11101454
Empty up until the point where the protestors are gathered. There's no fucking possible way he couldn't have known what he was driving into unless he was literally blind.
>>
>>11101447
exactly, given all the chaos it's hard to see what went down exactly. it's entirely possible that the driver was attacked, panicked, and this was the result. if it was intentional, I have to question why he didnt go on the sidewalk.

also, the media is jumping all over this, yet they ignore terror attacks that are inconvenient for their narrative.
>>
>>11101194
>reverse the fuck out of it
>runs over people and slams two cars while going forward
>>
>>11101351
ROFL, name one right-wing terrorist incident in the last ten years without Google.

And you imply there is no bias in the GAO report. Problem is that each and every murder carried out by a white nut job is labeled right wing terrorist instead of a hate crime. Guy kills his dad for Nazi street cred. Labeled as right-wing terrorism. By that same logic every time a nigger beats up a white person because of the color of their skin, and blacks are overwhelmingly assaulting of all other races, whites especially, it's domestic terrorism. We both know it's not, but by the standards set by the GAO, that is what it would be.

Seriously, kill yourself you leftist faggot. You seem salty that every time in the last ten fucking years there is a mass shooting or other string of murders its either a Berniebot or liberal fuckwad. Just accept that your side is the one with the murderous loonies and we can move on.
>>
>>11101461
Gee anon maybe because a big group of people to run over were standing in the road.
>>
>>11101438
Note that I never said it was 100% self defense, but him braking then accelerating after being hit leaves the option open, which is why I wouldn't call it a terrorist attack either. Also, you ever see how quickly a mob can surround a car if they find a reason to not like the person inside? The possibility is that he may have panicked, then instinct floored it. Nobody ever likes to make the observations and weigh possibilities, everyone just flatly calls it this or that. Nobody thinks anymore.
>>
>>11101458
He drove in slowly to drive past the protestors , got hit with a baseball bat once he began to go through, panicked, and floored it.

What's not to get?
>>
>>11101457
And for the record. I'm going to marry a non-white woman and have beautiful UNPURE babies. Think about that. There willbe no white people left. We'll all be one.
>>
>>11101277
racism is an evolutionary imperative idiot, if you weren't racist the smaller of any given population (modulated by gene dominance) would be eliminated ie the world eventually becomes black until evolutionary pressures cause re-emergence of recessive traits (ie in millions of years)
>>
>>11101467
A guy killed 6 muslims in canada earlier this year. He was a Trump supporter ;)
>>
>>11100851
>Bringing metal bats to a peaceful protest

hmmm.
>>
>>11101451
He is obviously a redditfag and you expect him to be able to understand 4channish?
>>
>>11101484
>Bringing guns to a peaceful protest

hmmm.
>>
>>11101478
Read a book
>>
>>11101467
Mosque shooting. Oh but you wouldn't have heard about that because daddy Trump and his friends were suspiciously silent.
>>
>>11101476
>If I choose to mix with a few people it's not just going to create a new racial caste of people in the world who will forever be different from all the others
>Because biological determinism doesn't exist a priori and me having sex with someone of another race is more important than my kids future in a world where they have no ability to understand themselves except by being consumeristic like me
>What would they even understand, it's not like their are biological mechanisms for behavior lol
>Take that racists!
Good job on being a selfish prick Anon. You really showed us.
>>
>>11101482
oh you mean the guy with pics of feminism pins on and muslim support youtube videos who wasn't charged for like a month, yeah seems legit bro
>>11101491
nice argument cuck
>>
>>11101470
there were more on the sidewalk. if you're doing this intentionally, why not max out your kills?

>>11101463
you misunderstand. he drove forward slowly, then antifa attacked his car with bats. he panicked, sped forward, accidentally crashing into cars in front of him. even more antifa swinging bats and he cant move forward, so he reverses and speeds away.

maybe he couldve kept his cool, but in a tense situation with a hostile crowd around you, it's understandable.
>>
>>11101472
>He drove in slowly to drive past the protestors
Do you actually believe this or are you pretending
>>
>>11101457
You say that like running over a bunch of basement dwelling communist scum is a bad thing.

>It's not.
>It's a shame he didn't get more of them.
>>
>>11101502
>basement dwelling
Yet they were there and you are here

More neckbeard logic
>>
>>11101504
be proud
be a pancaked communist
>>
>>11101494
That happened in Canada you idiot, after sprees upon sprees of Muslim terrorist attacks in the US and Europe. Then you also had Xavier Johnson or whoever who shot up a bunch of cops in Houston, that tranny that shot up his place of work, those black kids who tied up an autistic white boy and tortured him, etc.

The most recent "right wing" terrorist attack done by whites was a British man ploughing into a crowd of a suspected radical mosque
>>
File: YMC6hSf.gif (704KB, 480x287px) Image search: [Google]
YMC6hSf.gif
704KB, 480x287px
>>11101509
Your arguments are about as strong as Trump's
>>
>>11101494
The one that happened before Trump was elected? And what about the Orlando shooting? And the recruiters, and Fort Hood, and the list goes on.

Of the last 20 mass attacks all but four were Muslims, but do go on.
>>
>>11101500
>Slow enough to get hit by a bat
>Video shows him just kind of slowly cruising in
Yes. Yes I do.
>>
>>11101502
>terrorism is okay if it's to a group of people i don't like

Do you agree with Islam too?
>>
>>11101456
I think you're more interested in finding fault with the guy more than what is true. Trump condemned all of them, meaning that the statement that Trump didn't condemn them is completely false. If we were talking about whether his condemnation was strong enough or specific enough, then you might find a stronger argument there. But as far as whether he condemned him or not, you don't.
>>
>>11101456
>Hard working rich man does not speak out against everything
Woah famalamadingbong
>>
File: 1502507625080.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1502507625080.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>11101519
How does this webm make you feel?
>>
>>11101516
that wasnt terrorism you retard the muslims attacked him after a traffic accident
>>11101519
>ad hom
let me know when you find some big boy words
>>
>>11101523
>slowly cruising in through a street clearly occupied by a mob of protesters
>instead of going reverse go straight to the mob

>B-BUT THE BIKE GUY WASN'T SCARED
Of course he wasn't retard, when he saw the car it seemed like it was going somewhere, of course he didn't expect the fucker was going to run over the protesters.
>>
>>11101530
How hard would it have been for him to specifically denounce a literal Nazi march in his streets? I thought Trumpfags liked him because he had no filter and used strong direct language yet he's tiptoeing around decrying something objectively horrible.
He made an intentional choice here to not speak out against them.
>>
>>11101539
>Is trying to part the crowd and be on his way
And?
>Bike guy
Just look at the speed he was going ffs forget the bike he was going slow enough that some limp wristed anarkiddie could swing a bat and hit him
>>
>>11101542
it wasn't a nazi march. not everyone that disagrees with you is a nazi.
>>
>>11101542
>Antifa was definitely in the right here guys
>Fuck those Nazis tho lol
Why does he have to choose one over the other? Denouncing both is the right thing to do
>>
>>11101542
whats so bad about nazis?
>>
>>11101390
Your a moron.
>>
>>11101525
Nope, I want all terrorists dead. Most terrorists are Muslim men between the ages of 17 and 35.

Antifa is the very definition of domestic terrorism. Whether you accept it or not your chosen political activist group uses violence, intimidation and and fear for political means.

Personally I'd much rather see them in chains, but run down by cars is just as good and provides plenty of keks.
>>
I don't get why he would ram into another car if his goal was to mow people down. Some of the shit that has been written about him "I WAS HIS TEACHER AND HE WAS A LITERAL NAZI" is also tasteless as fuck. That said, he should be changed with manslaughter and anyone identified attacking his damn car should be brought up on charges as well. There's not enough evidence to conclude this a convincingly premeditated thing. He seems way too concerned with his own safety once actually getting into the midst of the crowd and were there any notes or anything? I mean for fucks sake some of the people hurt literally threw themselves onto his car and started attacking it.
>>
>>11101551
Oh fuck off, anon. When you chant nazi slogans and wave swastikas that's when you don't get to use that line anymore. That lot decided that they wanted to stand together with those people, they don't get to pretend they're a separate entity now.
>>
>>11101562
using symbols to make a statement does not make you a member of the national socialist german workers party. my point stands.
>>
>>11101536
Wow, If this is how you think he did it you have an incredible imagination, and i can see why lizard people can be believable to such an incredible simple mind.
>>
>>11101547
Then why go forward? Your point of him going slow doesn't matter when he fucking runs over the protesters the instant he has the mob in front of him.
>muh speed
Getting run over by a car going at 30 MPH is still going to kill you, retard. Specially if you are in a mob. He had no reason to go fast if he was planning on getting out right away. In fact if you were trying to run over a bunch of people you would most likely do what he did as the efficient method, approach slowly, when you have them in front go fast, get the fuck out.
>>
>>11101569
I am incredibly interested in hearing your take on the election
>>
>>11101567
Yeah I have a rainbow flag tattooed on my cock; it doesn't mean I'm a faggot.
>>
>>11101562
>The alt right are Nazis
I mean they definitely like the Nazis but they aren't all literal national socialists. A few of them are, sure, but alt right is just an umbrella term for different kinds of white nationalists
>>
>>11101575
apples and oranges.
>>
>>11101567
>we were chanting about how we hate jews while waving around swastikas but that doesn't make us nazis :^)
>>
>>11101557
>being THIS edgy
Ah yes, I too remember being underage
>if people don't like nazis they are terrorists
This time around specially it's clear that not all the retards in the mob were antifa faggots. Some were just normal people protesting against White Supremacist Autism Fest 2017.
>>
>>11101572
>Why go forward
Because he wanted to be on his way and thought the crowd would part?
>30mph
Maybe 25
>30mph will kill you
Maybe if you're over 45 years old , sure. It's just a Dodge not a truck. It doesn't have that much momentum. Whenever you hear about cars going 30mph being deadly , they mean trucks.
>If you're going to ram someone the best way to do so is to approach them slowly so they can all see you then slam the breaks when someone hits you with a bat
This is some prime tin foil you're serving
>>
>>11101542
It was called "unite the right" for a reason. It had moderates and others in the mix. It had white nationalists in it, but also many who weren't. If you want to talk about Trump not attacking them, he already did. He already disavowed the alt-right with even Steve Bannon calling Spencer a self-promoting freak and a goober.
>>
>>11101584
first of all, that applies to some, not all.

secondly, the alt-right is opposed to political correctness and leftist thought controls. alot of the memes are more subtle than you seem to believe.
>>
>>11101578
The portion of the alt-right that is "alt-lite" aren't white nationalists. They're more just nationalists, though many times people lump them all together.
>>
>>11101590
No, fuck off. Those people chose to march with white nationalists and happily chanted alongside them. They made the statement that they stand with scum and they're going to have to live with it.
>>
>>11101589
>I can't read
I said SPECIALLY on mobs, any big object at any speed going over a bunch of people it's going to at least injure someone.
>WAH HE STOPPED BEFORE RUNNING INTO PEOPLE SO IT'S OKAY!
I can play that card too, you can say he panicked by the bat and hit the accelerator, I can say he panicked in the middle of the attack and that's why he hit the breaks.

This isn't really getting anyone anyway, big difference here is that your faggot ass is defending someone that ran over a bunch of people.
>>
>>11101086
Why don't you draw a circle around the crowd clearly running away, in fear, from the car? That circle might actually make sense...
>>
>>11101096

26 through a crowd of people is really fast, you Alt-tard...
>>
>>11101589
>Slam the breaks
Before you post about this, he slams the break briefly in obvious panic then speeds up drastically. You don't do that if you're planning to kill someone
>>
>>11101594
see >>11101601
>>
>>11101603
why would I do that when the brakes are on?
>>
>>11101601
by that logic, then, any and all antifa should be treated as domestic terorrists; since at least some of them are.
>>
>>11101602
>Being this triggered
He tried to drive through a crowd of protestors thinking they would just part, got hit by a bat and surrounded by them , breaked drastically, then drove through them.

Someone in the act of killing via vehicle doesn't break and panic when he hits something or something hits him.
>>
>>11101052
Dont people driving by the retards gathering know not to freak out when a bunch of foaming at the mouth faggot leftists start hitting the cars with baseball bats?
>>
>>11101601
That's like saying that the counter-protesters walking in tandem with antifa and literal communists were all the same.
>>
>>11101602
>defending someone that ran over a bunch of people.
On accident after panicking from being hit ...
>>
>>11101611
yah you're right, it only shows that you are wrong. probably not important.
>>
>>11101589
jesus christ you are one dumb nigger
>>
>>11101632
How does it feel to be stupider than a nigger then?
>>
>>11101616
>He tried to drive through a crowd of protestors
Even if true, retarded choice.
>thanking they would just part
Again, retarded.
>then drove through them
Truly the correct course of action, yes.

Just because it was an """"accident"""" (let alone that even if was it was the most avoidable accident ever) it doesn't excuse the retard for his actions, faggots like you defending him for no reason make no sense.

>>11101622
OH! my bad, he panicked. So it's all a misunderstanding, yeah, I bet that's how the families of the victims can see it. Huff, silly me. I forgot it was okay to kill people when it's an "accident".
>>
>>11101180
>im a retard
>>
>>11101618
Do you honestly HONESTLY think that deciding to march beside these people knowing what they want and knowing the bile they spew is something that is acceptable?
>>
>>11101622
You forgot to claim that he was an evil white supremacist even though he's obviously a fragile boy.
leftists are gonna freak when nothing happens to this guy b/c the video of that guy hitting his car with the bat just before the kid sped up is gonna vindicate him
>>
>>11101643
>It was the most avoidable accident ever
What driving through a protest and expecting them not to try and kill you? The guy probably thought the counter protest was more tame than it really was. So yeah that's his bad
>People died
From an obvious accident which is somehow being spun as a terrorist incident. What kind of terrorist brakes when something hits his car?
>>
>>11101578
id say most of them pretend b/c it triggers leftist so much
>>
>>11101657
What kind of normal person approaches a mob of protestors thinking they are going move? Or head straight into them instead of going reverse?
>>
>>11101589
>he wanted to be on his way
>driving down a narrow one way street that is clearly filled with a mob of people
>>
>>11101652
>a fragile boy
He was a grown-ass man. He was at the fucking rally and posted white supremacist shit online. How delusional are you?
>>
>>11101657
>What kind of terrorist brakes when something hits his car?
Chubby neckbeards wearing a gay uniform that includes a white polo shirt. Flabby nerds who were shitards in high school and now compensate with ideals of personal power derived from white heritage.

That's who.
>>
File: db8.gif (288KB, 500x297px) Image search: [Google]
db8.gif
288KB, 500x297px
>>11101669
>He's such a beta male that he's afraid of parting a crowd of people walking down the middle of the street
>>
>>11101650
The views and beliefs of the people were all over the place. The entire rally was mixed and vague. People aren't just going to start fights over some minority larpers.
>>
>>11101096
bru 30 mph is HALF highway speed.

its pretty damn fast.
>>
>>11101680
>Is so assblasted that this isn't a terrorist incident that he can use to otherize the dialectic of the alt right that he resorts to childish ad hominems as a defense mechanism.

Sad!
>>
>>11101680
this, "terrorist" doesn't mean you're a hard as balls savage, usually the opposite. anyone would be startled by having a baseball bat slam his bumper, that guy with the bat was his last saving grace and warning against what he was knowingly about to do, but he went ahead with it.
>>
>>11101687
>haha guys jerry just started chanting about how he hates the faggots
>oh that card why don't we join him so he feels less lonely in our crowd of completely accepting innocent protestors
Is this unironically how you think this shit goes?
>>
>>11100841
There's only one reasonable solution, he should have been going faster.
>>
File: tumblr_nmvbqy727E1u5xvbuo1_500.gif (1MB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmvbqy727E1u5xvbuo1_500.gif
1MB, 500x370px
>>11101690
>Half highway speed
In other words, casual speed?
>>
>>11101683
>ignores severity of the crowd and context of the situation
>throws personal insult at me for no reason
>>
>>11101668
what kinda normal person protests in the street made for cars?
>>
File: asd.gif (701KB, 600x567px) Image search: [Google]
asd.gif
701KB, 600x567px
why are righties so obsessed with historical groups that lost? Nazis and Confederates got btfo and these kids are in love with them.
>>
>>11101696
You're just looking for faults and not looking for fairness. Stop being blinded by your hatred. I hate Spencer and disliked the rally. Doesn't mean I'd not give them a fair reviewing unlike you.
>>
>>11101694
>what he was knowingly about to do, but he went ahead with it
The amount of delusion
>The baseball bat was in self defense to stop a terrorist incident in the making even though he didn't speed up until he was hit by the bat , where h even braked after being startled
This is advanced autism
>>
>>11101712
>Stop being blinded by your hatred
Yeah, it's so unfair to have no tolerance for people who stand with disgusting human beings.
>>
>>11101711
Same with the lefties on Communists and Socialists. They all think they unironically did nothing wrong.
>>
>>11101704
I am a shyster lawyer and have no ethical problems saying a 5mph can fuck your spine up (it really can) but at 30, woo buddy.
>>
>>11101711
communists lost too you know.
>>
File: 1502693980950.gif (11KB, 501x504px) Image search: [Google]
1502693980950.gif
11KB, 501x504px
>>11101711
the same reason the left loves commies
>>
>>11101692
I don't really care if it is classified as a terrorist attack or not. As the cool kid in high school, I'm just offended by all of these fags that think they are powerful now because they identify with whiteness and the alt-right, when deep down they are just covering up their own sense of being a complete loser. You know, like you.
>>
>>11101711
to generate a sense of shared victimhood
>>
>>11101718
No need to be so bigoted, friend. (bigot = intolerant of other people's differing views)
>>
>>11101705
>Ignores severity of crowd
He thought they were more take than they were because they didn't look like black block protestors with Molotovs so he thought he could just drive up to them and they'd part.

Guess that was the fatal mistake
>>
>>11101728
kinda like BLM
>>
>>11101711
Why are leftists so obsessed with censoring history, its like they want to make another group that's similar or something...
>>
>>11101727
>Your political beliefs stem from how cool you were in high school
Anon, no. No. That is not how politics and dialectic work lmao
>>
>>11101717
the guy was still going very fast, down a norrow alley, that is clearly full of people. the guy swung on the car to startle the driver, he could have easily knocked his rear light out if he was going for an out and out assault.
>>
>>11101743
>very fast
*Speed limit of about 25-30 and seemed to slow down just enough before meeting the crowd to get hit by a bat
>>
>>11101737
Ok Montesque. But seriously, nerd, the only people who care deeply about identity and nationalism are flabby tards or people who can't get in to art school (see what I did there?). You are definitely one of them.
>>
>>11101718
>disgusting human beings
just like antifa. they're disgusting human beings too. therefor, every counter protester deserved to be run over and killed for associating with them and marching with them.
>>
>>11101690
80 mph is highway speed
stay away from my roads and kys if you are over 65
>>
>>11101761
My highwayspeed is 55-60. Feels like I'm going to die every time. More so than usual at the least.
>>
>>11101760
It's funny that an alt-right fag like you immediately assumes that we should be killing people for their opinions.
>>
Explain how the car fender got fucked up if the car wasn't speeding white supremacists. You can't?

You might fool the brainwashed, but you can't fool anyone with a brain.
>>
>>11101731
>He thought they were more take than they were because they didn't look like black block protestors with Molotovs so he thought he could just drive up to them and they'd part.
oh, are you a psychic? that sounds a lot like speculation to me. I guess he could have slammed on his brakes and just not plow through 30 people and only stopping because he rammed in to another car.
this was so very obviously pre meditated.

your sides argument is basically "this person driving just wanted to get on his way to starbucks and this was the only way to go, he was so shook up and startled after getting hit by one guy with a aseball bat that he knowingly mowed down 30 people to save his life.
if he was that startled by ONE attacker why would he risk going TOWARDS even more potential attackers. the argument makes no fucking sense.
>>
>>11101780
Are you talking about him pressing the gas or the car rolling down the hill?
>>
>>11101737
BTW, it's also how religion works too.
>>
>>11101755
>The only people who want to share a certain moral ethos and community with their neighbors are fat and stupid people
Anon no.

>Hitler became a national socialist because of failing art school
I think it might've had something to do with watching all of his friends get shot to death and rot in front him, then nearly going blind due to mustard gas exposure and finding out his people lost the war. This also ended the 100 or so year period of pan Germans which the Germans fought the Franco prussian war for, and after having his friends die in front of him, his nation stand in ashes, sorrow, and economic depression, the Spartacist uprising occurred trying to make Germany into a Soviet satellite like the Russians. I feel like if that happened to me, I'd be more pissed about the world because of all that war stuff than flunking art school.
>>
>>11101769
>under the speed limit
Honestly, from the bottom of my heart, either kys or pay someone else to drive you places. You are a hazard.
>>
>>11101761
80 is kinda fast. 70 is highway speed imo.
>>
>>11101786
>oh, are you a psychic?
No I watched the video and they didn't look like black block protestors just regular protestors.
>The entire argument of your side is
>He just tried to part a group of people in the middle of the road , got assaulted, then panicked
And that's a problem because?
>>
>>11101735
"censoring history"
>>
>>11101676
>He was at the fucking rally and posted white supremacist shit online
link faggot
>>
>>11100851
was the street closed for traffic at the time?
looks like the driver panicked
>>
>>11101809
80 is kinda fast, i agree
60 is retarded
55 is asking to get rear ended
both 55 and 60 are impeding traffic
>>
>>11101809
65 is where I am. In most places it's 70-80. 25-30 is suburban speed desu
>>
>>11101822
you shouldn't be going 30 in residential areas
>>
>>11101795
Lol at you faggots trying to turn this into the next Kennedy conspiracy theory

Front bumper of the Challenger is clearly damaged from mowing into people after he backs up, I hope the driver gets sent to Guantanamo Bay where he belongs.
>>
>>11101825
It's about 30-35 where I am I dont know where you live but it sounds like the average age of everyone is 65. You wouldn't happen to live in Florida would you?
>>
>>11101819
Try googling any article about him.
>>
>>11101829
>Kennedy conspiracy theory
Wut? Okay now this is getting ridiculous , we have a video of the guy getting assualted going a mild mph and panicking, yet the video itself is a conspiracy theory?

Really? Like, it's a conspiracy theory because it contradicts your worldview? See, had you been alive around the time of Darwin first becoming popular you would've been one of those fags calling evolution a conspiracy theory lmao
>>
>>11101800
And yet, that's what he chose to do first...hmmm

Moreover, you implicitly acknowledge the central idea of my argument, which is people gravitate towards ideals of strength and control to alleviate feelings of frustration. The same mechanics behind Nazism are operating today. You even point it out. Economic depression --> Nazism, Aryan superiority
The Great Recession --> Neo-Nazis, White Nationalism

It's actually pretty reliable. Systemic uncertainty and frustration are reliably followed by intense patriotism and exaggerated feelings of superiority/strength
>>
>>11101811
>And that's a problem because?
because of the reasons I stated, a normal person that gets startled doesn't go out of his way to risk his own life by driving in to more danger.
he was already going fast towards a crowd, if his goal was to "just get through and be on his way" he would have been at a snails crawl.
>>
>>11100888
>Murder
>Implying liberals are even 1/5 human
>>
>>11101467
Charleston Church shooting (2015)
Kansas Garmin IT shooting (February 2017)

Truth be told people are so brainwashed they can't imagine the idea of whites being terrorists. So of course people won't remember.

Dylan Roof who shot people in church from behind was also autistic.
>>
>>11101847
>Moreover, you implicitly acknowledge the central idea of my argument,
The fact that you think the people gravitate towards social darwinism , biological determinism, anti-materialism, the psychological works of Gustave le Bon, and the political theories of Hobbes and Georges Sorel, really goes to show how much you have stereotyped the opposition

You really know nothing about the alt right /far right in general beyond some of their more bland rhetoric, huh? I never agreed with you, I was just dispelling this myth that Hitler's great tragedy in life is supposedly not getting into art school rather than being sent off to fight in the trenches after having both his parents die. That has to do with the character of Hitler, not the dialectic of Hitler.
>>
>>11101857
>normal person that gets startled doesn't go out of his way to risk his own life by driving in to more danger.
Yes they do, it's called fight or flight reflexes. Some people choose to flee, others decide to fight.Being surrounded by angry protestors who just assaulted his car means he can't flee, so what is left?
>>
>>11101278
>CNN
Fake news
>>
>>11101589
>sure. It's just a Dodge not a truck. It doesn't have that much momentum
Are you fucking kidding me? The dodge is thicc as fuck with a powerful engine. Flesh and bones can't even take a Honda civic.
>>
>>11101875
The Kansas shooting was a hate crime not a terrorist incident, and one example of white terrorism compared to how many incident of non white terrorism? Hmm...
>>
>>11101878
>The fact that you think the people gravitate towards social darwinism , biological determinism, anti-materialism, the psychological works of Gustave le Bon, and the political theories of Hobbes and Georges Sorel,
*Because they feel inadequate
>>
>>11101844
Sure thing, the car's black box will prove you right.

Have fun spinning that one Mortimer.
>>
>>11101069
Why would he waste a good Dodge like that
>>
>>11101761
>15 mph over the speed limit
Compensating for your manhood, I see.
>>
>>11101847
Seriously, this concept that because far right fags are anti materialism meaning that their entire idealogy is just a romanticism spurred by tragedy is ridiculous if you actually want to read into them.
>>
>>11100851

Oh wow almost as if standing in the middle of the street while a douchemobile is coming down said street isn't a great idea. (I do actually like that car tho, but it is rather douchey)
>>
>>11101881
he should have been going at a SNAILS PACE from the getgo if he just wanted to peacefully get through. that's what you do when there's ducks on the road,that's what you should do if you can clearly see there's a massive crowd in your way. a kid could run out at any minute and get hit.
and you'd have to be a gigantic pussy to fear for your mortal life by someone hitting your car bumper by a baseball bat, and you'd have to have a single digit IQ to think it warrants mowing down a crowd of people.
is that your actual argument? that this guys just a complete and total moron?
>>
>>11101878
yah, because the alt-right is a particularly discerning group. That's the first thing I noticed. I said, "Hey this group, the one that worships Tomi Lahren for some reason, has a nuanced understanding of political and social theory" Fucking hell, I guess that explains the tiki torches?

Quick question then. Check out this graph:
http://content.gallup.com/origin/gallupinc/GallupSpaces/Production/Cms/POLL/cvfspjk4hesmzts2bc0brg.gif

And explain to me the two spikes (a big one and a little one) and try not to validate my argument. I'll wait.
>>
>>11100888
What a fucking waste of trips
>>
Wow poor driver, he couldn't keep his cool and operate like man. So he feared for his life sitting in his climate controlled, tinted windows, sturdy heap of steel while he squished the evil flesh and bones that were trying to "kill" him. Truly a brave, brave soul.
>>
>>11101902
He did slow down as he approached the crowd though, as him getting hit by a bat and surrounded seems to indicate
>>
>>11101456
He denounced the KKK and white supremacy during the election, on record and in a tweet. Not his fault brainless like you have the memory span of a goldfish and have to be told the same thing 8 times like children.
>>
>>11101908
>yah, because the alt-right is a particularly discerning group.
Yeah. They are. You've just otherized the opposition too hard and are assuming that their rhetoric or basic bitch tier supporters are dialectic. They are not.
>Why did people suddenly like George Bush after 9/11
I guess because people were pissed off that Muslims bombed us and Bush promised a war for bloodletting? That doesn't mean people suddenly became neocons and that doesn't explain the dialectic of the neocons either. People just wanted war even if they didn't agree with W on everything.
>>
>>11101878
And you should refer to Nietzsche instead, at least his theory was coherent and hasn't been sloughed off by like old snake skin by more modern thinkers
>>
>>11101932
Compared to who, Le Bon, Hobbes , or Sorel? There are people who unironcally think Nietzche is a nihilist so that kind of defeats that argument huh?
>>
File: smug futa.gif (3MB, 386x232px) Image search: [Google]
smug futa.gif
3MB, 386x232px
>>11100841
A true tragedy, if he had gone into reverse faster he could've gotten more of those fuckers.

>>11101455
I'm from /pol/ I don't give a shit if it was staged or not, more of these fuckers should have died. Antifa are literal scum of the earth.
>>
>>11101893
>any modern Chrysler outside of hellcat/demon
>not liquid dogshit
>>
>>11101931
Does my 'otherizing' offend you? God damn. A regular SJW here. you've even made up a dumb word.

Also, you didn't get the second bump. Hint: Iraq War. Deeper hint: This shifts were largely due to Democrats.

Anyway, the final solution to this is that I'm right. Nobody gives a shit about white identity when they're crushing the game winning home run, partying on a yacht, or fucking a model. These ideals have psychological value, they make you feel better about your own pathetic life. Enjoy.
>>
>>11101916
he was already going fast towards a clear crowd of people. that's not the actions of someone being a cautious and defensive driver. it's indefensible activity for a motorist unless he's mentally impaired.
>>
>>11101830
in residential areas the speed limit is 25
>>
>>11101956
>Anyway, the final solution to this is that I'm right.
No?
>Made up a word
No? Look up what anti-dialogical means. Then look up a philisopher named Levinas you egocentric moron.
>Didn't get the second bump
It's irrelevant as I already explained. People wanted war and we're willing to ignore their dialectic differences between themselves and the neocons because they were mad. That doesn't make them neocons
>>
>>11101939
Yah Le Bon's crowd psychology is well, an artifact, at this point. Like mesmerism or phlogiston. People like Sorel because they are weak. It's like buying a gun for protection.

Also, what's use of cricizing a thinker based on other people's misreading of that think? Doesn't really make sense.
>>
>>11101096
On those roads? with a big crowd of people in front of him?
That's nowhere near an acceptable speed, if anything thats "I want to fuck some shit up, but still be able to back out of here to not get murdered" speeds
>>
>>11101894
only so many minutes in my life time. I don't want them to be on the road if I can help it
>>
>>11101821
Speeding assholes are the problem
The guy doing 5 under staying right isnt going to kill someone
The asshole weaving through traffic at 15-20 over is a literal death risk

What kind of shitty culture blames people who obey the laws and limits?
It's because of your personalities. Assholes are also the most vocal.
>>
>>11101983
Yah that was AFTER war was declared buddy. Not before. Your argument doesn't make sense.

And I'm not really interested in writings infested with pseudo-intellectual terminology from try-hard wanna-be's. It's painful to see smart people look so insecure.
>>
>>11101984
>Le bon is an artifact
His ideas sure aren't, but we were talking about Hitler's beliefs specifically. Slt righters center their current psychological outlook on Jung
>People only like Sorel if they are weak
No, that's like saying people only like Machiavelli because they are weak lmao
>>
>>11101916
>hey guys watch me scare the fuck out of everyone by flying up at 30 right next to the crowd in my cool car
>oh shit im going too fast what was that sound
>*smash crash bodies hit the floor*
>shit fuck theyre gonna lynch me i better get the fuck out of here
Seems most likely to me
>>
>>11102000
>calling autism culture

You're too generous
>>
>>11102000
>The guy doing 5 under staying right isnt going to kill someone
never complained about that

>The asshole weaving through traffic at 15-20 over is a literal death risk
agreed

if people use the passing lane for passing lane for passing neither of these people are problems for anyone
>>
>>11102001
>Your argument doesn't make sense.
Franky it's because you're not smart enough to get it and think too highly of yourself. You can feel positively about a certain ruler without agreeing with their entire idealogy. If you can't understand that
>Lel
>You're a pseud
>Name-calling
Lmao
>>
>>11101961
Okay, call it bad driving.

It wasn't a terrorist attack.
>>
>>11102013
>flying up
>At 30
Lel, also he slowed down by the time he met the crowd as indicated by being hit by a frickin bat
>>
It doesn't really add up.
If I wanted to mow down a crowd of people, I'd be flooring it, wouldn't you?
>>
>>11102025
why not? you certainly haven't made the case that it wasn't.
>>
>>11102022
Ugh, I just got bored. Everybody out!
>you should at least get that one
>>
>>11102033
But I have.
>Approaches at 30
>Slows down before he meets the crowd
>Gets hit by a bat and surrounded
>Panics,
>breaks briefly,
>Floors it as part of a flight or fight reflex
This is starting to get sad. Like really sad. Did you even watch the webm?
>>
>>11102038
Who are you talking to?
>>
>>11102028
30 is pretty fast for a crowded residential area, anon.
Maybe he's used to going 25 over what he should and ramming through obstacles?

The more I argue with you tards, the more I want to believe the media spin.
>>
>>11102047
>30 is pretty fast for a crowded residential area, anon
Is also the speed limit , and he slowed down before meeting the crowd. Okay. Really sad. Like imagine the end of old yeller sad.
>>
>>11102031
he was flooring it, it takes a while for a car to get going ya know. and as others have said he may have wanted to get close enough to assess it first. he may not have really been thinking clearly, or he could have been having self doubts, I mean, it's a big thing to take peoples lives.
you're saying it would have been more realistic if he was flooring it at 70 gathering up speed but then he would have surely blew out his airbag or even killed himself. maybe he was planning to do that and just got cold feet so he settled for just plowing through them at a speed that allowed him to get away.
>>
>>11102046
ugh, nevermind. enjoy masturbating to largely early 20th century French thinking, cause it sure is important stuff!
>>
>>11102043
none of that is evidence that it wasn't a pre meditated attack. your "flight or flight reflex" only makes sense if the guy is a complete retard, and you still have no explanation for him coming in like a bat out of hell from the eginning.
>approach at 30
yeah, why the fuck would you be approaching a crowd of people at 30.
try again.
>>
>>11102059
>enjoy masturbating to largely early 20th century French thinking
I don't follow le bon, I follow Jung. Le bon lead to a lot of ideas within Jung and is considered the spiritual successor of Jung. You brought up Hitler so discussed Hitler's beliefs which back in the day was le bon. Hitler didn't come to believe in le bon or Sorel or nietzche because
>Lel he was impotent
That's all I was saying. How was I talking about myself?
>>
>>11102073
>successor
*Predecessor

Also you really have issues with being anti-dialogical.
>>
>>11102052
trying to defend the actions of a david spencer haircut sproting murderer on an alaskan pixel art sharing forum is what's sad.
>>
>>11102070
>none of that is evidence that it wasn't a pre meditated attack
No, I would think slowing down from your current mph when you're already at cruising speed as you approach a crowd is definitely evidence he wasn't trying to run the crowd over...
>>
>>11102058
I mean he's got that whole hill to figure it the fuck out.
I think he just wanted to scare the "other side" by rolling up on them way too fast. Typical douche maneuver, seen it a thousand times.

Got startled when his ride got tapped and hit the gas instead; why is his foot anywhere near the gas near that many people?

Him reversing the fuck out is the ACTUAL flight response. They would've lynched him hella quick.
>>
>>11102079
why would he be approaching a crowd at 30? because he's an epic drumpfkin maybe?
>>
>>11102076
>Murderer
Hahahahah yeah no he accidently ran over a few protestors after they assaulted him. What sad is seeing the sheer amount psychological defense mechanisms ITT where alt right = evil a priori therefore this guy had to have malicious intent a priori.
>>
this thread lacks charlottesville gifs/webms
shit thread
>>
>>11102086
Why would he slow down from 30 if he wanted to mow down the crowd?
>>
>>11102073
Following Jung is equally retarded. There should be a warning label on psychodynamics, i swear. "Metaphors in Rear Are Way Less Real than They Appear"

That was quite clever, actually.
>>
>>11102092
Because he's a sad pathetic fuck who briefly got second thoughts before mowing down the group of protestors he was barreling down the street at?
>>
>>11102075
and maybe I do, people are unreliable narrators of reality, really.
>>
>>11101041
Do you know what a Communist is? Do you know what Communism even means, dude? Are you aware that Trump shares a fuck ton of similarities with African dictators? Are you this stupid? Like, I get it, I'm on 4chan. I shouldn't let shit trigger me because most of the people that post on here are full of themselves, but holy shit there are some that actually say shit like you and have no idea just how wrong they really are.
>>
>>11102094
I see you were just shitposting and not actually leaving the thread because you can't actually argue with me and now want to change the subject. Maybe you would like to tell me how anyone who has a favorable view of a particular ruler must agree with their idealogy and why when we were discussing the beliefs of Hitler you assumed I shared Hitler's beliefs?

It's almost like you've stereotyped the opposition and don't actually know what it is beyond the stereotype...
>>
>>11102095
Or maybe it's because you're a triggered moron who can't deal with the fact that people.who disagree with him politically don't all want to murder everyone they meet?

I've gotten you down to childish ad hominems so it's obvious you're getting pissy
>>
File: 1499484333106.gif (2MB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
1499484333106.gif
2MB, 360x240px
>>11101158
>Other people

Fuck of you leftist scum, 4chan is a right wing castle, every board is to some degree drenched in brown where the fuck do you think you are?
>>
>>11102122
>This is what non /pol/tards think /pol/tards are like
>>
>>11102088
How much of a coward do you have to be while sitting in a ton of steel with safety features with locked doors that you fear for your life against people with hand-tools.

That because someone """'"assaulted"""" him (barely left any noticible mark, if any) that he should slaughter people 30-100 feet in front of him? By accelerating?
>>
>>11102110
Forgive me for being angry that a disgusting human being committed murder and you're defending him.
>>
>>11102110
No, you are just baiting and instigating. You think the loudest person wins, don't you?
>>
>>11102134
>You drive into a crowd
>They're angry,
>One of them takes a bat and screams at you while other rush around you
...and you're going to sit there and tell me that you wait for the crowd to break your windows and drag you out of the car?
>>
>>11102130
I am not a /pol/ user, but I would lie if I'd say I am left. /pol/ was made because all the other boards were flooded with nazi-polit talk making ontopic discussions impossible. It'd be wrong to say the politicial spectrum of this site is anything else but right. So I don't understand people coming here expecting to find opinions they agree with, when the entire website is infamous for beeing rude, crude, vulgar and right wing.
>>
>>11102136
>Murder
Accidents happen, Christ Almighty.
>Getting scared of being beaten to death and panicking by flooring it through a crowd of people is akin to taking a gun and blasting someone's head off with it
No
>>
>>11102143
>baiting and instigating
No, fucking hell is so hard to imagine that people disagree with you? Are you that egocentric?
>The loudest person wins
No
>>
>>11101096
I got hit by a car moving at 40kmh. It didnt kill me or broke any bones. But if it did ram me in between something solid or hard i might be ded. But again open ground and a car moving at 40kmh, 50/50 survival rate depending on situation. However diving off a bicycle at 40kmh might break some bones. Kek.
>>
>>11102152
Reversing. Reversing is what a non-murderous person would do.
>>
>>11102146
Hmmmmm. How come no one did that to the cars in front of him?
>>
File: nNWO5iu.gif (1MB, 443x250px) Image search: [Google]
nNWO5iu.gif
1MB, 443x250px
>>11102219
>>
>>11102219
Come on anon we all know that Antifa are all evil clinton created replicants who could sense that he was a white supremacist with their satanic powers.
>>
>>11101259
lol this nigger
>>
>>11101455
>staged

can you fucking read the goddamn thread
>>
pol/tards are so bad at damage control: you EITHER celebrate him as your hero OR you argue he just panicked. tertium non datur.
>>
>>11100888
That was cringe.
>>
>>11100938
Go back to twitter or tumblr or some other autistic social media site.
>>
File: toonces.webm (4MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
toonces.webm
4MB, 1280x720px
Went into the vault...
>>
>>11101893
Anybody with insurance above plpd wouldnt have to worry
>>
>>11101184
>>11101604
>>11101985
Have any of you guys even driven a car?
>>
>>11102134
Shit goes down real quick when you drive down the wrong street.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIVvKkqHoH8
>>
>>11101049
lost hard
>>
>>11101096
good work anon but we are talking about average rate of change rather than instantaneous. Mr. Newton would be disappointed
>>
File: 20170814_085737.gif (2MB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
20170814_085737.gif
2MB, 960x1280px
I'm extremely surprised the car of peace is all that really happened. Just about everyone was armed with bats, knives, swords and both sides had tons of firearms. Obviously the right had more and were clearly better outfitted but I saw tons of commies carrying ARs and side arms. Me and the miss made it about 4 blocks before downtown when we ran into a group of antifa all gun toting. Then 360d back to the car to grab ours. Was sure shit would hit the fan when cops started forcing the Right out of Lee park and were literally pushing them into antifa mobs but some militias stepped in and broke most of it up.
>>
> All these newfags don't know the Chans lean heavily to the right..
Wew laddy
>>
I would think they would be aware of their fucking surroundings and know where and what the fuck they are doing apparently it's others responsibility to keep you safe baka bitch you dead cause you fucked up and chose to be there in the middle of the fucking road if you can see every other sensible person is off of the road and are being careful but obviously this bitch thought it was a wise decision to become a fucking target out of pure stupidity and lack of where abouts of her person she lost control of herself to the group she was following "hey let's protest these white nationalists I'm being productive" bitch you dead Good luck next time this aint no fucking movie bitch this is real life
>>
>>11102741
>we are talking about average rate of change rather than instantaneous.

Exactly. Says nothing about acceleration.
And further, by poster's own evidence, the average rate of change **over 13 frames**.
That's the average speed over 430 fucking milliseconds, on this section of the street.

Wouldn't even be allowed in court, let alone laughed out of it.
>>
>>11101071
Trump getting two scoops of ice cream is front page news. News coverage is no longer a sign of significance.
>>
>>11100888
Whats with the plural?
>>
>>11100851
If someone attacks you, you may defend yourself.

If someone attacks you, and you have a legal weapon on you, you may defend yourself.

If someone attacks you, and you are in a legal, registered vehicle, you may defend yourself.

Anyone who thinks this guy is in the wrong is a fucking idiot.
>>
>>11103088
>/The idiot is you.

This dude could see people in the road and drove into the them hard enough to send them flying (30+). He is a known white supremacist who probably had his wimpy, chip-toating ass repeatedly insulted so that he was ready for some payback. He's gonna enjoy prison and better hope he is sent somewhere with a large Aryan brotherhood presence.
>>
>>11102447
kek
>>
>>11101471
idk who you are anon, i guess thats the point, but you seem to be fairly objective. How do you justify the car going down a street obviously blocked out by protesters? I mean i guess you don't have to justify it, cause the car is legally allowed to go down the road, made for cars lol.
but i feel there is some responsibility in that he saw it blocked and continued going down.
>>
>>11101575
it doesn't, unless you are a faggot and you meant that to be a symbol of gay pride.
>>
>>11101173
Why would I gun down people who are trying to defend the history of Whites from being erased? Much rather do it on the antifa degenerates
>>
>>11101800
wanting to share morals with neighbors, peacefully
trying to harass the entire country to recognize your identity
Its all about how you execute it, intentions are meaningless. Its about the methods and results.
>>
>>11101829
front bumper is damaged from hitting the other vehicle, see the video above titled hit the gas
>>
>>11102756
>360d back to the car
So you turned to face the same way and moonwalked back?
>>
>>11103736
You need to be 18 to post on the board kid.
>>
why did the cops stand down?
>>
op probably is laughing his ass off with each angry fags biting the bait

the only good thing that came with influx of newfags
>>
>>11101359
what the fuck is this and who is she
>>
>>11101096
Ask your doctor for some autism tablets senpai
>>
>>11101359

This is how we know jews are mad.
>>
>>11102100
I mean do you know, you didn't even bring up what it is. Then you bring up dictators which isn't even correct, and the potus has checks and balances around him. Even if you don't like him it's far from dictatorship and will never reach that.
>>
antifa = socialist terrorists
blm = black terrorists
cair = islamic terrorists
democrats = left terrorists
>>
>>11103752
Orders from the mayor. The ones I talked to were fucking pissed.
>>
>>11101944
pretty edgy man
>>
>>11104082
who ordered the mayor to tell the cops to stand down?
>>
>>11104208
That would have to be the governor
>>
>>11104208
VA's Governor, a Dem and friend of the Clinton family made the decision at the mayor's urging.
>>
>>11100841

Thing is, even if this video is right, the media and establishment won't touch that angle from 50' away. It's great, because even if this IS an accident, the alt-right still loses.
>>
>>11101187
>Not originally a Nazi march

Dude the night before there were people marching through up Hitler saultes and the day of there were tons of Nazi flags and arm bands among the Confederate flags and vanguard. There were absolutely a decent number of Nazi marchers
>>
>>11101224
There were a lot of Nazi flags and KKK symbols. Those don't characterize the whole thing, but they were present. Honestly the right wing mar he's should've thrown them out immediately. This was no place to show off how edgy they are
>>
>>11101427
The mental gymnastics you're doing here...
>No no no but you see you just gotta look at it differently and then it isn't a hate crime.
>>
>>11104072
>boo hoo everyone I don't agree with is a terrorist.
You sound triggered.
>>
>>11103088
He drove his car into a crowd, so yes they do have a right to defend themselves.
>>
>>11102122
Even the people at /pol/ thought this guy was a fucking idiot though
>>
>>11104576
Not if they're jaywalking and blocking the street. The mob swarmed him you autist.
>>
>>11100841
You know what's fucking interesting? This attack happened, one dead, several injured. I'm not saying it's not murder and I'm not denying the fact that it's a tragedy when somebody gets killed.
But still, one dead and you have the media reporting officials stating things like "they are not real Americans, they should get out of the country", or something among the lines.

Yet when islamic terrorists kill DOZENS of people at a time, nobody dares to say something like "they don't belong here, they should get out".

Murder is murder and hatred it hatred, no fucking matter from which "side" it comes. When some muslim yells "Allahu Akbar" and clearly and intentionally MURDERS many, many people, how in all hell can you argue that that's not hate? And why the fuck does the general public still seem to be scared to admit that?

Again, what happened there was a fucking shame, because in the end, it serves to help nobody and loss of human life is always tragic.

Yet with all the terrorist attacks (and I mean ACTUAL terrorist attacks! Not one single guy going crazy, but actual carefully planned and carried out attacks, bombings and mass shootings and so on), people should not forget about the real threat.
>>
>>11104553
Terrorism =/= hate crime. I'm not saying that hate crimes aren't committed I'm saying terrorist acts by the far right are barely committed in comparison to anyone else.

On top of that, this isn't a terrorist event. It's just hysteria clouding people's judgement.
Thread posts: 421
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.