[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Have one night stand with slutty girl >Find out a few

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 218
Thread images: 14

File: 1486409016534.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1486409016534.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>Have one night stand with slutty girl
>Find out a few weeks later I have oral herpes

Anyone else have this stupid STD? How do I have sex with women or one night stands when I now need to mention that I have oral herpes first?
>>
File: 1482441049106.webm (4MB, 696x720px) Image search: [Google]
1482441049106.webm
4MB, 696x720px
bump. please help me anon
>>
>>10222813
Don't be a degenerate and sleep with whores. The only way to avoid this is to have a virgin wife and be monotonous. Go with god.
>>
Tfw oral herpes is more prevalent than you think.

Stop being degenerate.
>>
>>10222831
>>10222833
>>10222834

I've since changed my ways, unfortunately too late. I'm not a bro that gets disgusting women every night but I can see how you inferred that.
>>
>>10222831
>have a virgin wife and be monotonous
>be monotonous
>MONOTONOUS

I think you used the wrong word there, friendo.
>>
You don't have to sleep with whores to get herpes. That's a thought only someone from a club of idiots would have. Shit happens dude. Either she knew and didn't tell you or didn't know herself. Either way shit happens. I'm not super sure but I think herpes is one of those std that can actually kind of sleep on you for a bit so it's spread unknowingly. The other guy is right though there are groups and shit to network with others. Just don't be a cunt and not tell anyone and you good and clear.
>>
File: 1475011099495.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1475011099495.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>
>>10222897
Did he?
Did he really?
>>
File: Boner Smooching Blonde.webm (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Boner Smooching Blonde.webm
3MB, 320x240px
>>10222941
Fair enough. But the word he was going for was "monogamous."
>>
>>10222813
You don't. You're fucking disgusting and don't deserve to have sex.
>>
>>10222813
Im a virgin and I have it. Relative kissed me on the cheek when she had a flare up when I was a babby
>>
>>10222813
Oral herpes is like the common cold of STDs. You can already catch it via kissing and you can even pass it on to your kids later.
>>
>>10222928
sauce
>>
>>10222813
I was close to having it once

>be on friends house
>be beta twink
>4 men
>didn't even get to choose my partner, my ripped friend obviously went for pretty blonde boy
>i had to settle with the latin guy
>next day find out they both have OH
>the south american guy still fucks me to this day while i smile thinking how i dodged that bullet
>>
>>10222813
who gives a shit about herpes?!
>>
>>10222813
Nearly everyone has herpes. If you've had chicken pox, you have herpes.
>>
>>10222813
I went to Highschool with the girl second from the right in the top row
>>
>>10222833
Shut up, faggot. Considering most people who get oral herpes get it from activities unrelated to sex (I got it off my dad when I was a little boy), you shouldn't troll the guy, read the facts first. Genital herpes is the one he should be worried about
>>
File: P3e4cf.gif (2MB, 320x181px) Image search: [Google]
P3e4cf.gif
2MB, 320x181px
>>10222813
HSV-1 aka Oral Herpes is super common senpai. Quick Google search reveals 50-80% of the US population has it. It's not really a big deal. HSV-2 aka Dick Herpes is what you want to avoid, although its still pretty common.

Consider this a warning from the universe and be thankful you didn't get HIV. Take a while to chill. There's more to life than just putting your dick in holes.
>>
>>10222813
I was born with it
Have never made it a point to tell girl I have it before hooking up because it doesn't spread during remission
I've only given it to a girl I was in a 3 year relationship with because I ate her out once as I was getting a break out... She was upset at the time, but it has turned out very minor and she rarely ever breaks out
Herpes Simplex I believe it is
>>
>>10223339
no one cares faggot
>>
>>10223372
Just to clarify, she was well aware I had it, we lived together for a couple years
The term STD is still scary though
>>
>>10222833
Notice how the uninformed are quick to condemn people when they don't know anything about the issue? We got a potential White House staffer here!
>>
>>10223372
STOP, that shit can spread at any time. And remission? It's not cancer you have it for life and it doesn't go away although you may not always show symptoms.

This is how shit spreads, people lie to themselves and say since they're not symptomatic it must have 'magically' gone away so I'm free of it.

DO SOME FUCKING RESEARCH AND STOP BEING AN ASSHOLE.
>>
>>10223358

Actually having HSV-1 protects you pretty well against HSV-2. I would say it's better to just get HSV-1 and have the protection. The symptoms are super weak after your first few flareups anyways.
>>
>>10225542
No, dude. You might want to go get tested to see if you have it before you get all high and mighty. Most people do. My doctor never even tested me for HSV-1 because it's so common. I didn't know I was serum-positive until I went to a walk-up test place and told them to run me for everything they had. Never had symptoms. Might have had it since I was born. I'm also serum-positive for Herpes Zoster. That's Chicken Pox. Most people have that too.
>>
>>10222813
>oral herpes
its a cold sore you aspie fuck, if i were you id get that checked out first
>>
>>10222813
more compilations please
I'm diamonds for sound mashups
>>
>>10222813
>Oral herpes
That isn't even an STD, like 40% of the population has it.
>>
>>10225801
Try 90%
>>
>>10222831
You do realize 90% of the world's population has herpes? In reality, it's actually about has harmful has the common cold. Most people who do have, don't show any symptoms.
>>
>>10223339
What was she like?
>>
>>10225907
she's a nice person
>>
>>10222813

Part 1 since my post is too long.

My virgin girlfriend who I have been with for the past 5 years has oral herpes HSV-1. I have extreme herpes phobia and a couple years ago I asked her and myself to get tested in case we picked it up from drinking games or from childhood. After a month of asking she reluctantly agreed and I was obviously clean, but she turned out to have HSV-1. She was devastated because she knew how hard I try to avoid catching it and how fucking much I didn't want it. I never shared drinks or cups at parties, she sometimes played drinking games. One of the top reasons I stayed in a monogamous relationship is because I want to bareback without risk of pregnancy or STDs. I eventually got over it but everytime I kiss her, in the back of my head I'm thinking of the herps risk I just took. I spoke to my doctor about it and he said the chance is small and brushed it off like it was no big deal. Probably is no big deal to some people but if I'm already clean, I don't want that shit. Why would anyone want to get an incurable virus that can spread to other parts of your body, possibly making you blind and causing pain and negative social stigma for the rest of your life. Not to mention the multitude of other problems herpes brings about like increased chance of Parkinson's or Alzheimer's or something. You also become a carrier and vector of disease for the rest of your life. You literally become the problem.
>>
>>10226015
It's an incredibly resilient virus and even if it's latent you can virally shed at any time. I would ask my girlfriend to get on antivirals but they could give some side effects and I wouldn't want to do that to her. The only other options are for me to just deal with it and take the risk or dump her. Herpes prevalence is so high that my chances of finding another girl with herpes is quote high. The worst part is that if she didn't have herpes, she would have been perfect.

I've been kissing her, getting blow jobs from her and fucking her bareback for the last 5 years and I haven't had an outbreak. I get checked every 6 months to a year and I've been clean ever since. Sounds kind of wierd but I actually pride myself whenever I get a negative test result for herpes.

I don't know if oral herpes is something you would have to mention for one night stands but if I was clean I would definitely want to know. Most of the time if you don't have any symptoms you should be fine. But if you get sores or even precursor symptoms of a sore, please do the right thing and abstain from spreading it. Just tell them that you feel a sore coming or that you have one.

Good luck OP, just remember that life goes on. Many people have it and you can take anti virals if you want. Since you already have it though, you don't have to worry about getting it again unless it's HSV2 which then you are really fucked since HSV2 is way more aggressive. You might have actually lucked out by getting HSV1 instwad of 2. Also like I said, herpes can spread anywhere so...HSV2 can spread to your face , HSV1 can spread to your dick or your girls vag or ass or anywhere really.

Again, good luck OP. I'm sorry
>>
>>10222958
Was he?
Was he really?
>>
>>10222813
Actually most people have had or have herpes, oral or otherwise. It's really nothing to worry about in most cases, a mild rash around affected area at the worst.
>>
>>10226023
2/3rd of people have HSV1

If you're staying with your gf for life then it doesn't matter. If the sex is good after 5 years (and real intimacy where the trust is fully there is way better than anything else) then you're set for life.
>>
>>10222834
This

Most of the population has cold sores. I got it from wrestling off of one of the mats. I've never given it to any of my partners because I'm only contagious when the sore is active, not when dormant.
>>
>>10222920
implying anybody with a minor std will ever tell a potential sex partner about it

>foreplay
>oh btw i feel like i should tell you i have genital herpes

seriously ? how naive are you ?
>>
>>10226023
You're a retard who probably only learned about sex from an abstinence only program in middle school.
>>
>>10226115
>You're a retard who probably only learned about sex from an abstinence only program in middle school.

You don't fuck or if you do it's probably with those street walkers that will suck your 2 inch dick for $25.
>>
>>10226193
If these are the only two options you think you have when it comes to sex, I feel like my characterization was right on the money.
>>
This happened to me, HSV1. Except I got it on my cock.

Was only sleeping with a couple girls at the time. One of them had it, didn't know and gave it to me. Or it was dormant in me and I gave it to her. We never really figured it out.

I took famvir for a year. I stopped over a year ago. In 2.5 years since I was first diagnosed (via culture, so it was NOT an error diagnoses), I've never had another outbreak besides the original and all my bloodwork is negative for the antibodies.

I'm in a long term relationship now, she knows and couldn't give less of a fuck.
>>
>>10226069
>>10222958

I dont know anymore if this is some quantic irony level with double bamboozlement. or some random retard.
>>
>>10226106
it's oral herpes tho
>>
>>10226015
lol Nigga everyone has oral herpes. Look up the statistics for older population hsv1 prevalence.

Ever wonder why a standard STD screen in the US does NOT cover herpes by default? Because so many people have it, there's not much you can do about it and for a good portion of those infected, there's no REAL health risk! Trust me, my whole senpai is in healthcare, it's common knowledge in that sector.
>>
It's common. It's not common. There's lots of opinions out there. Take it from me. I've had hsv 1 since I was a kid. My parents had it. I had my first outbreak when I was 30. It was pretty bad. Now I get an outbreak maybe once or twice a year. It's barely noticeable.

Point is shit happens in life. Like some anon said at least it's not hiv, or cancer, or some genetic disease. Just be more careful. My family also has a history of cancer, diabetes and kidney disease. I don't worry much about it. Death will come, but for now enjoy life.
>>
>>10222813
don't mention it. unless you're having a flare up, you don't need to say shit. and if you are, just don't be with someone for that week or so. I've had it since I was a toddler.
>>
>>10222813
Hey, you can joke about fucking slutty women, just don't actually do it retard.
>>
>>10226023
go see a shrink m8
>>
I've had it since I can remember. don't even know how I got it
>>
>>10222813
Gonna need the sauce for the third and last girl.
>>
>>10222813
Oral herpes is super common, and if you don't have it, you've probably never kissed a girl. In some ways your better off having it because if you didn't have it, you could catch it via oral sex and have it on your penis - which you don't want. If you have it in your mouth, you have antibodies and won't get it on your genitals.
>>
>>10222813
I'm not going to bother opening this thread and reading the replies.

You are a fucking waste of human life, should kill yourself, and fuck off
>>
>>10223235
Other than both being viruses pox and herpes aren't the same
>>
>>10223486
Down voat
>>
>>10226286
It's shit for a week or so, but then you get immunity and everything is a-ok
>>
>>10223235
Please go to the nearest retard center and get registered

They are similar viruses in several aspects, but not even from the same family
>>
>>10226292
This.
>>
People that think that everyone has STDs, because they have it, need to be shot in the fucking head and removed from the gene pool
>Oh but its so common, everyone has it
Its "common" because you faggots spread it as if it were the flue.
>>
Ah yes, the disease a large portion of the world has ane actually isn't too amazingly horrible how can you go on?
>>
>>10226357
It's common because it spreads easily and has few to no side effects. It's like the flu but is instead a rash. I wouldn't even consider HSV-1 an STD because you don't need to have sex to pass it. It's literally just a skin disease you can get via normal skin on skin contact.
>>
OK, here you go. L-Lycine. It's like Magic, HerpesAnon. Study it's affect on you. 1000mg a day as a OB preventative. Feel a tingle, overdose on that shit 3000-4000mg a couple times a day. Kills it in its tracks. Had that shit 30 yrs. L-Lycine saves (your) lives.
Oh, and make sure you tell partners BEFORE you kiss them.
>>
>>10226373
I bet if there was a disease that caused both of your pinkies to fall off, that had no other "side effects" and spread easily, that you people would be defend having/catching that shit because its so "common"
>"Oh who needs pinkies? I mean, its not like they do anything anyway."
>>
>>10226391
Cold sores makes your lip tingle for three days with a rash and then goes away only to show up once a year. It's easy to see why a lot of people don't think it's that big of a deal.
>>
>>10226015
>>10226023

Caution, this guy sounds like he knows what he's talking about, but he doesn't. I have HSV-2 (genital) and there are some plain falsehoods in here.

>Why would anyone want to get an incurable virus that can spread to other parts of your body, possibly making you blind...Not to mention the multitude of other problems herpes brings about like increased chance of Parkinson's or Alzheimer's or something

What?? Spreading to other parts of your body? No, just no. You're making herpes whitlow and herpetic eye sound like a common thing. The Alzheimer's link is unverified. Basically you're fearmongering.

>I would ask my girlfriend to get on antivirals but they could give some side effects and I wouldn't want to do that to her.

There is absolutely no reason for her not to be on antivirals. Your risk of transmission bareback while on daily Valtrex is incredibly low, and with condom use is virtually nonexistent. If you're so herpes-phobic, it makes absolutely no sense for you BOTH not to take daily antivirals, even if you're uninfected.

>Also like I said, herpes can spread anywhere so...HSV2 can spread to your face , HSV1 can spread to your dick or your girls vag or ass or anywhere really.

Wrong. Show me a reported incident of HSV-2 being from genital to oral. If you read around, you'll find that informational sites will say HSV-2 can be transmitted to the mouth, but again, I have yet to find a single reported incident of this happening. Every single informational site also says this is incredibly rare. You basically just need to worry about spreading genital to genital with HSV-2. On the other hand, HSV-1 can be spread from mouth to genital and vice versa, and this is relatively common.

>since HSV2 is way more aggressive
>Also like I said, herpes can spread anywhere so...HSV2 can spread to your face

The fuck you talking about. You make it sound like herpes spreads around your whole body.
>>
>>10226448
>Oh yeah, I get horrible diarrhea once a year where I shit blood and pass out in it, but no big deal.
>I don't mind passing it to other people, because I don't think its a big deal
Look, having herpes or "cold sores" like you faggots call it so you can live in denial is like being an amputee
There is nothing wrong with being/having either, as long as you keep that shit to yourself and don't cause other people to also have herpes/become an amputee
>>
>>10226456

Pt. 2

Basically if you have herpes, relax. It's incredibly common. The hardest part is the psychological trauma, you honestly people will be repulsed, but nobody gives a shit. Antivirals, especially daily, work incredibly well at preventing herpes from ever coming into your life again.

By the way, pharmaceutical companies are incredibly close to a cure for herpes. This is a first world problem and first world people with herpes are willing to spend money to make it go away, so you bet your ass pharma is working on it.

Two companies are incredibly close, with one of them about to enter Phase 3 trials, meaning the drug has already been proven to be effective and has one last hurdle (FDA approval) before release to the public.
>>
>>10226501
We'll see. I'm obviously hopeful, but not holding my breath. I work in the bio world and cracking the virus issue is a moon-shot tier problem. None of us think they are as close as they say/advertise they are. Good thing is if they beat one, they'll unlock most of them, think HIV.
>>
>>10226230
I think what he was trying to imply was that being monogamous is monotonous.
>>
>>10223372
That shit can spread even if you're in remission.
You should tell your sexual partners that you have herpes before you do anything with them.
But I know you won't. Because you're a pussy.
>>
>>10226492
^
>>
I got it from sharing a can of coke with a girl I had a crush on in school.
>>
>>10222813
I've had it since i was in grade school, game been strong for a while, take a vitamine called L Thiamine every day, it'll keep sores down, it's only contagious through the sores, you'll feel the little tingle when one is about to come up, put Abreva on that shit.

Then you good playboi!
>>
Hahahahahaha oh fuck this thread made me laugh so hard

>tfw HIV cures are working
>worrying about cold sores
>>
>>10222897
>gorgeous amateur blonde

uh, the got two out of three right
>>
>>10223357
You were making out with your dad? Hot
>>
>>10227048
false. low lvl viral shedding occurs even when you have no active sore or symptom of prodrome. Taking antivirals can decrease the risk of transmission but not completely.

Unfortunately the moral thing is to inform the girl before you do anything. I'm sorry drug companies and christian groups helped stigmatize this relatively benign (permanent) std. Life isn't all about banging sluts OP but don't stoop to the level of not informing someone. Best of luck
>>
>>10222820
Did she just jerk him off through 3 straight orgasms?!

WTF?!
>>
>>10225646
>>10225646
>having HSV-1 protects you pretty well against HSV-2.
NO, It does no such thing.
>>
>>10227352
You sure about that, there seems to be a lot of evidence that it does.
>>
>>10222813
>>Have one night stand with slutty girl
GG your own fault.
>>
>>10222897

No, no Im sure he got it right
>>
That's why i ain't got no time...
>>
>>10222813
I've had oral herpes since 5. Absolutely painful and swelled up my entire face. Now as an adult I get one very minor flair up.

I got it without sexual contact, some adult probably kissed me.

Understand the virus live pretty much in the nerves of your lips, so to prevent flair ups, stay away from anything that will consistently affect those nerves under stress. If it's really cold out side, apply chapstick. If at the beach with lots of sun, wear SPF 40 or more. Sun burn will surly get a flair up. Sometimes some spicey foods will do it. Keep abreeva on you, when you feel a tingle.

Keeping that in mind will help with flair ups. I've gone more than a year without one just understanding how the virus works.

As others have said, keep this as an omen...It could have been much much worse. Best of luck to you
>>
>>10226501
what's the name of the company anon? sounds like a top invest
>>
>>10222813
what kind of porn is this i want more of these or full length ones? anyone help abrother out?
>>
>>10222813
ive had that shit since i was a baby prolly got it from one of my parents friends being cute whit me not knowing they were abotu to have a flare up just put abreva on it when you feel the tingle and if youre super embarased take a day or two off work for the scab to go away
>>
>>10222813
how do you have sex with women or one night stands when you now need to mention that you have oral herpes first?

Did the infected skank tell you she was infected before you fucked? is not then theres your answer.
>>
>>10222813

▲▲
>>

▲▲
Testing, does it no-longer work for alt255?
>>
it's gross no matter if it's common or uncommon.
>>
>>10222813
umm.... oral herpes does not show up that fucking fast. Could take months or years to have an outbreak.
>>
>>10226456

>What?? Spreading to other parts of your body? No, just no. You're making herpes whitlow and herpetic eye sound like a common thing. The Alzheimer's link is unverified. Basically you're fearmongering.

HSV-1 or HSV-2 can't spread to other parts of your body? YES. Yes they can. Herpes whitlow(Finger herpes) and Ocular herpes (Eye herpes) can both be spread via HSV-1 or HSV-2. I never said it was common, just that it can spread. Which it can. Which you said couldn't. The alzhiemers link found a correlation between herpes antibodies and a doubled risk of alzheimers. That's pretty significant.

>There is absolutely no reason for her not to be on antivirals...If you're so herpes-phobic, it makes absolutely no sense for you BOTH not to take daily antivirals, even if you're uninfected.

Do you even google bro? Valtrex can have side effects. I don't want her or me to have to deal with side effects. If I still cared enough, then maybe we would, but I'm over it.

>Wrong. Show me a reported incident of HSV-2 being from genital to oral. If you read around, you'll find that informational sites will say HSV-2 can be transmitted to the mouth

>If you read around, you'll find that informational sites will say HSV-2 can be transmitted to the mouth
>informational sites will say HSV-2 can be transmitted to the mouth
>HSV-2 can be transmitted to the mouth

I feel like you glaze over incredibly important information...the details matter bro
>>
>>10222820
Name?
>>
>>10227048
Oh you can just cut it off and cure it. Has weird outbreaks on my foreskin.............Got circumcised and now its GONE!!!!! Too bad its only a one time deal. Haha
>>
>>10226375
Doubling down on L-Lycine.

A couple of years ago (when I was 22/23 or so) I started getting cold sores on my lips 2 or 3 times a year, most of the time due to stress or just after getting sick.

It usually took 7 to 9 days to clear up, even with this cream I applied.

Then I researched quite a lot, and started taking L-Lycine. Now I take 500mg every other day, and when I think I could be getting into risky territory (stressful times at work, or lowered health, not getting enough sleep etc.) I just start popping 2000mg of L-Lycine everyday, preventativily.

Since I've been doing this I only get like 1 outbreak a year, and that also happens when I forget to take the L-Lycine. When I do end up with an coldsore outbreak, I pop L-Lycine like a madman and it usually dissappears in 3-4 days.

So yes. Get L-Lycine.

Also avoid mushrooms and peanuts (most nuts), they contain L-Arganine, which works in the opposite way of L-Lycine.

If I eat a shitload of nuts and mushrooms, I'm guaranteed to feel the tingle the next day.
>>
File: 1487761202863.webm (4MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
1487761202863.webm
4MB, 854x480px
syphilis
>>
File: 1487697092720.webm (3MB, 848x474px) Image search: [Google]
1487697092720.webm
3MB, 848x474px
transmitting process
>>
>>10227352
Yes it does, moron.
>>
File: 1487751369497.webm (4MB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1487751369497.webm
4MB, 720x480px
preventing STD no.1
>>
File: 1487760964081.webm (1MB, 720x408px) Image search: [Google]
1487760964081.webm
1MB, 720x408px
>>10229123
this is no.2

<< this no.3
>>
>>10228936
lol you're right the details do matter

you're more likely to be struck by lightning than to catch simplex 2 from simplex 1 or vice versa
>>
>>10229123
who is this whore?
>>
>>10229142
Who is this girl? Sauce please. Thank you.
>>
>>10229142
need sauce too
>>
>>10222813
Damn OP I almost had the courage to message this girl, but your thread makes me want to reconsider. Nice dump though.
>>
>>10222813
I have genital herpes dude. I got it when I was 19 because my girlfriend cheated on me.

Fuck you and fuck cheaters. You deserve nothing but death.

That being said, it's not a bad life. I've had sex and relationships since.
>>
>>10222813
First Girl plz ?
>>
>>10227352
They share epitopes that your humoral immunity will recognise from the first infection. It's like how milkers would be inoculated for smallpox if their cow had cowpox. They would have some symptoms from cowpox infection but they wouldn't be as bad and they're less likely to catch another infection.
>>
>>10229133 >>10227430 >>10225646
Yeah.... according to this it just makes your first breakout less severe, which means you're less likely to notice your genital herpes and then give it to someone else. Good job, fags.
https://www.verywell.com/do-cold-sores-protect-against-genital-herpes-3132943
>>
>>10226456
>>10229159
>lol you're right the details do matter

>you're more likely to be struck by lightning than to catch simplex 2 from simplex 1 or vice versa

You are the reason misinformation spreads. Herpes is so easy to spread, especially with an open sore or prodome symptoms. Just because HSV2 prefers genitals and HSV1 prefers the mouth doesn't mean it isn't easy as fuck to catch vice versa.

If its this fucking easy where most people catch it even without open sores, even without doing any reading(which you haven't), you can figure out how easy it is with sores.
>>
>>10222831
wizard status best status
>>
>>10223186
GTFO you degenerate.
>>
>>10222831
A virgin can still have oral herpes, genius.
>>
>>10222897
Nope, that's the right word for marriage.
>>
>>10222813
If you don't get it from sex its not an STD. Kissing someone isn't sex.
>>
>>10225884
You do realize that those stats are only presented in the USA to appease the uncontrolled infected population.
You can live perfectly fine without your pinky, it doesn't mean it's normal.
>>
>>10222974
LOL. That's the story you were told. Someone raped your mouth when you were a baby.
>>
>>10226115
Based on his description, he's having a great relationship. You're the loser, anon.
>>
My first genital herpes outbreak was fucking brutal. I had the worst fever dreams and any contact to my sores felt like blisters exploding. the flu like symptoms remained around for like a day and the sores for like two weeks and it sucked. after that I only got flare ups for super stressful things like college finals and stressful work deadlines. even then I just get a rash on my balls which I barely notice.

Talking to chicks after you get herpes is totally the most shitty part of you will be hitting it off great with a girl and then you tell her and you can physically watch yourself get placed in the friend zone. They will say shit like "i appreciate your honesty as a gentle let down and then never talk to you again. Some girls are cool with it but will insist on watching you pop a valtrex and put on 6 condoms, and it feels like its not worth it. I tried banging a girl without telling her even tho I took all the steps possible to prevent spreading it and still felt shitty. Eventually you'll find a girl whio will be chill about it. They're few and fat between so be sure to cherish her.

also thirding the L-lycine. Shit is amazing at reducing outbreaks.
>>
>>10230316
You can catch it from oral sex you fucking retard!
>>
>>10222813
>oral herpes

You mean herpes simplex type 1?

That's just a fucking cold sore, you whiny pissbaby. 50% of the total human population - not just sexually active adults, the ENTIRE HUMAN RACE - has it.

It's not a fucking STD, stop acting like you're some big slutboy. You probably caught it from your grandma's birthday kisses when you were five.
>>
>>10227148
Source
>>
>>10230316
The HIV is not a STD because you can get it from non sexual activities...
>>
>>10226357

Oral herpes can be transmitted by kissing, even adults to babies, or even sharing straws or bottles. Almost everyone, literally, has oral herpes. A cold sore means you have it. If you get tested for STDs, they may tell you you have it, but a doctor won't see you or prescribe any medicine for it, except maybe OraGel.

Genital herpes is what you don't want. Also, you don't want oral herpes on your dick - which is rare but possible. You are better off getting oral herpes in your mouth, dealing with a few cold sores for a couple of days a year, rather than getting oral herpes on your dick from a blowjob because you don't have antibodies.
>>
>>10222820
bruh, this bitch sat there and let a good load of jizz go to waste, fuck this bitch!
>>
File: funny.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
funny.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>10226336
>retard center
I'm dying!
>>
>>10226302
both are herpes viruses, different types however.
>>
>>10226336
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Varicella_zoster_virus

"Varicella zoster virus (VZV) is one of eight herpesviruses known to infect humans. "
>>
All of you fuckers who are spreading misinformation about herpes need to watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aU4VcOQzQm0
>>
>>10226103
Wrong. You can transmit it without showing coldsores. You can also be infected without having shown symptoms before.
>>
STD: sexually transmitted disease.

AIDS can be transmitted sexually, which is the fucking definition of STD, you dumb, worthless nigger.
>>
>>10237865
HIV you mean
HIV is transmitted. AIDS is a result of HIV
>>
>>10226230
Is he?
Is he really?
>>
>>10227323
ruined orgasms are magic anon.
>>
>>10230320
This is what most likely happened
>>
>>10222813
>28 OCTOBER 2015 ¦ GENEVA - More than 3.7 billion people under the age of 50 – or 67% of the population – are infected with herpes simplex virus type 1 (HSV-1), according to WHO’s first global estimates of HSV-1 infection published today in the journal PLOS ONE.

Herpes simplex virus is categorized into 2 types: herpes simplex virus type 1 (HSV-1) and herpes simplex virus type 2 (HSV-2). Both HSV-1 and HSV-2 are highly infectious and incurable. HSV-1 is primarily transmitted by oral-oral contact and in most cases causes orolabial herpes or “cold sores” around the mouth. HSV-2 is almost entirely sexually transmitted through skin-to-skin contact, causing genital herpes.

So yeah...relax. Most of us have it and it's not the same as genital herpes. Only ever witnessed Americans freaking out over cold sores desu. Massively overblown stigma.
>>
>>10222813
Do you mean cold sores? Or Genital herpes on your mouth?

If genital on the mouth, can't help you there (others def can)

Me, I got cold sores when I visited my grandma's up in Ohio lol. Like 33-50% of the population has em.

What helps:

>L-Lysine, every day. Reduced mine from once every few months to once every few years. 500-1000 mg a day, up to 1500 a day when one pops up. It strengthens cell walls which stops it from causing outbreaks

>when you feel tingling where you usually get em, apply abreva before they appear. It works

>When you do got em, apply Carmex Cold Sore treatment to soothe redness and stop the itching, so you don't spread it to other places (It's completely possible to take coldsores from your mouth to your dick because you didn't wash your hands beforehand)

god bless
>>
Lol stds are perfectly natural part of being healthy adult. Grow up.
>>
>>10222978
what do you say about HPV ?>>10222978
>>10223235
>>10223358
>>10225801
>>10226456
>>10228908
>>
>>10226336
>>10226302
Both are herpesviruses. Just like hsv 1 causes cold sores and hsv 2 causes genital sores, the chicken pox virus arises later in life to cause Shingles
>>
>>10223372
Certified dickhead.
>>
>>10223372
It can spread during remission, specifically right before the tingling starts, or it can happen at any time even without cold sores.

It's called Viral Shedding, look it up
>>
>>10226023
>HSV1
>HSV2
you mean
1 = herpes simplex ?
2 = herpes zoster ?
>>
>>10238706
cold sores are herpes idiot

just because they're called something polite to avoid people having to say "oh yeah this thing on my mouth is herpes" doesn't change what they are
>>
>>10226081
>have had
you dont "have had" herpes, its a virus of lysogenic reproduction, like aids, its with you forever

pic related, green border is your cell, herpes doesnt destroy the cell, it just multiplies with it, its a part of your being now
>>
>>10222813
>I now need to mention

You don't
>>
>>10222813
easy, don't mention it
>>
>>10222958
you've got mail
>>
File: 1397443577862.gif (2MB, 256x225px) Image search: [Google]
1397443577862.gif
2MB, 256x225px
>be me
>recently separated from fiance
>friend from army invites me up to Charlotte NC
>get to house and he says he gunna get me dat pussy tonight
>invites neighbor girl over
>after a few beers and wine she asks if i want to go back to her place
>are you retarded, YES
>get dat pussy
>stay for three more days
>get dat pussy everyday
>feels better man
>get home something doesn't feel better in my genital area
>research dem herps
>more than half of all people have an STD
>fml
>90% of those with an STD don't know they have it
>fml harder
>mfw when nearly 100% of the worlds population has an STD
>mfw when I have an STD and don't know it
>>
chan spergs flipping out over something no one in the real world cares about, color me surprised
>>
File: 1389329854493.gif (107KB, 175x131px) Image search: [Google]
1389329854493.gif
107KB, 175x131px
Oral herpes isn't genital herpes, it can't infect like that. You can give people the heads up if you want, but between 50-80% of the population has oral herpes so even if they don't think they have it they probably already have it.

Genital herpes and oral herpes both are largely unsymptomatic for people, they just go around being carriers and infecting other people. You know how you hear about how a bunch of our DNA is just dormant, practically inert viruses? Herpes is probably going to be one of those.
>>
all these people claiming 80% or 90% of the world or even the USA has HSV-1 or HSV-2 are killing me. Do the research, a quick stop to the CDC, or WHO will show how wrong that is.

Quick facts:

HSV-1 (oral) is more prevalent and is around 50-67% of the population of the world

HSV-2 (genital) is much less common and is around 16% of the world

According to John Hopkins, about 90% of people have been exposed to HSV-1 by age 50, but exposed does not mean infected. It merely means they came in contact with it

who.int/mediacentre/news/releases/2015/herpes/en/
>>
>>10222813
Not that bad mate you can easily live with it, I had a one night stand with a teenage slut at a random night club and now I've got a fucking kid.
>>
>>10226015
>>10226023
Yeah. Shit sucks. I'm clean as well (in my 30s), but I have a different incurable skin disease. I really don't want to add another, but like others have mentioned - it seems almost impossible to avoid :-/

Good luck on avoiding it in the future!
>>
>>10222831
I thank you may have meant monogamous... Ass
>>
>>10226492
>comparing a spot on the lip to losing a limb.
pull the other one.
>>
>>10222820
God what is this bitches name I always forget.
>>
Sex with other humans is a waste. All you need is orgasm, so obtain orgasm and skip the people. People a shit.
>>
>>10222928
>>10222994

spankbang.com/7cfw/video/edging+handjob+blowjob+with+huge+facial
>>
>>10239443
>dormant, inert viruses
as horrific as this fact is, it screams out for for a Syfi original movie, or a goofy 00's era JRPG to be made about it.
>>
>>10222813

Slept with 75+ whores (literal whores)

Never got an STD. But the vast majority of acts was just fucking their face (no condom).

Came into 3 of them ,bareback pussy, on multiple occasions.

>my lack of a face when hookers have better hygenics than one night stand bar sluts.
>>
>>10223235
can we all just appreciate this post
>>
>>10222813
Yeah just don't kiss/oral anyone when you have outbreaks, and keep good oral hygiene so they're infrequent. There's medications like novocaine that numb the pain but otherwise it doesn't really help you

The outbreaks will make you hate eating, literally cry everytime I have sores and eat spaghetti
>>
>>10239626
>Yeah. Shit sucks. I'm clean as well (in my 30s), but I have a different incurable skin disease. I really don't want to add another, but like others have mentioned - it seems almost impossible to avoid :-/

>Good luck on avoiding it in the future!

I'm sorry to hear about that bro bro, would you mind me asking what incurable skin disease? Is it an autoimmune disorder?

And thanks for the luck, I'll fucking need it.
>>
File: 1410520507991.gif (3MB, 319x175px) Image search: [Google]
1410520507991.gif
3MB, 319x175px
>>10223358
>mfw I got dick herpes from coworker
>coworker didnt know she had herpes and is in shock of the outbreak Im having
>in coward fashion she quits the jobb and moves to anohter state, leaves facebook and becomes unreachable.
>im now seen as a fucking filthy fuck boy

Im borderline virgin... and have the shade of dick herpes over my existense forever thanks to a hore.
>>
>>10222813
Anthony?
>>
>>10222831

where do you find virgins though? muslim country?
>>
>>10222813
No one normal gives a fuck about cold sores.

No one normal gives much of a fuck about genital herpes.

</thread>
>>
>>10241724
it upset so many retards, i nominate it for post of the year.
it's also true, as a large majority of the population are asymptomatic and the tests are even less accurate than flipping a coin
>>
>>10226501
>pharmaceutical companies are incredibly close to a cure for herpes.
lmfao no they're not, it's like saying there's a cure for the rhinovirus just around the corner. wouldn't even matter as you'll easily be infected again, and there's almost a dozen different types, and the problems it causes are so easily treated it has less of an impact on your life than the rhinovirus.. unless your immunocompromised, which case you're fucked regardless.

even worse if you disturb the virus from the nerve it's attached itself to you have no idea where it will end up. (we don't have nanobots which can kill each individual virus, and allowing it to affect another nerve can spread it to your spine, brain, or heart, all of which are deadly)

tl;dr big pharma is making big bank, why the fuck would they ever kill their cashcow? only viable option would be a vaccine, which would also kill their cashcow, so it'll never happen..
>>
i had oral herpes when i was a kissless virgin lol stop being a bussy
>>
>>10226243
>standard STD screen in the US does NOT cover herpes by default?
because the test is literally a coin flip?
>>
>>10238926
What pic?
>>
>>10239467
>HSV-2 (genital) is much less common and is around 16% of the world
Just showes how fucking unlucky one can get, when slaying a pussy that's clean shaved and looks clean, you EAT of it...
Suddenly, you got herpes on the dick

Thanks Ida.. you fucking whore
>>
>>10243615
>Is it an autoimmune disorder?

Yeah. Shitty genetics.

Like you I cannot fathom how people take this shit so lightly. That crap will literally haunt you until the end of your days! I'm positive that my amount of worrying is the other extreme and not healthy either, but come on... HSV 1 is nothing to brush off, it should still be scary as fuck! One wrong kiss and you're saddled with it for good.
>>
>>10239545
underrated post
>>
>>10222813
Doesn't everyone have oral herpes? I got periodic cold sores around my mouth even before I was ten.
>>
>fucked plague rat
>now also plague rat
>wat do?
pretty easy, kill yourself
>>
>>10226103
>Most of the population has cold sores. I got it from wrestling off of one of the mats. I've never given it to any of my partners because I'm only contagious when the sore is active, not when dormant.
Incorrect on both counts, less than 60% of US is infected with HSV1 (which includes non-whites who have near 100% infection rates), and most herpes infections are caused by asymptomatic viral shedding
>>
>>10225646
>Actually having HSV-1 protects you pretty well against HSV-2
'no'

HSV1 IS a known causal agent of Alzheimer's, tho
>>
>>10226015
>My """""""""""virgin""""""""""" girlfriend
ftfy

she was reluctant to get tested because she knew she had it from all that nigger cum she's swallowed
>>
Here are the FACTS about herpes:

- There are 5 different kinds of herpes. They are: mouth herpes, dick herpes, butthole herpes, gay herpes, and gay-butthole herpes (in order of not gayest to gayest).
- If you kiss, fuck, or ass-rape someone with herpes while you have love in your heart, you are immune and will never get it yourself.
- Herpes was discovered in 1973 by a team of African scientists while studying your filthy whore of a mother.
- Yes, I know your mother is dead. I'm glad.
- It is possible to get herpes twice, or even three times. This is called double or triple herpes. You cannot get quadruple herpes unless you are a furry.
- There is a subset of the BDSM community that masturbates to herpes-related facts.
- No matter whether you have herpes or not it doesn't really matter, because you will die unloved and alone regardless.

I hope you enjoyed these herpes facts! And remember: there's no wrong way to get HERPES!
>>
I had a girl ask me - after we had sex - "You don't have AIDS or anything, do you?" and I said no, of course. But then she said, "good... because I wouldn't want to catch that again!"
>>
>>10238010
what did (you) mean by this?
>>
>>10243799
And you cannot spell. 'Whore'. Just kill yourself.
>>
found this interesting even though he's a douche https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aU4VcOQzQm0
>>
Thing to do is to go see a doctor as soon as possible (within or before the first outbreak), so it can be treated and you can be rid of the herpes of that time.
... It doesn't help subsequent infections.
>>
>>10247148
Holyshit!
Well, YOU should have stuck with the rule #1 of fucking..... DON'T PUT DICK IN CRAZY/DUMB!
>>
>>10247855
Are you retarded? Herpes can't be cured. Its permanent. At best you can take Valtrex and suppress further outbreaks.
>>
>>10222813
Use Lemon Balm (plant)
>>
>>10245104
Exactly dude, it's fucking lifelong. I'm the same way as you, super anxiety about it. But desu, for how much I've fucked my GF and for how much I care about her, it's 100% worth.

We can't let shit like this keep us from living life to the fullest, because we only have this one.

GL /b/ro
>>
>>10245419

She's a good girl and we were both young when we started dating. Don't be mad
>>
>>10231789
Remember all that news you heard about Martin Shkreli lately. Do you even remember the medicine he was accused of price gouging?
>>
>>10245388
Lol how much less than 60%? If it's more than 50% then he was technically correct and you're a moron.
>>
>>10239080
If you go to a doctor and say "I want an STD test" They won't even test for herpes due to the lack of symptoms and complications it presents.
>>
>>10243799
Damn, maybe you gave her too much of a hard time anon. Should a kept her around and convince her shes the only one you could sleep with 5ever
>>
I see some of you virgins tripping too hard over this matter. LMAO

There are two strains of Herpes Simplex Virus:
HSV1 (Mainly causes oral herpes aka coldsores)
HSV2 (Mainly causes genital herpes aka the scary one)

Scientists believe as human beings started engage in oral sex, HSV1 spread to genital area and over the time it mutated to become HSV2.

Depends on the population group, about one in two or three ppl have HSV1, and about one in five or six ppl have HSV2.
You gotta understand that substantial portion actually have HSV1 in their genital area, and HSV2 in the face.

In Greek, "herpes" mean "creeping" or "latent." As the name suggests, most ppl whom acquire herpes doesn't have symptoms.
The virus can still shed and transmit while they are not showing symptoms that people recognize as typical outbreaks.
If you don't know what it is google it. However, the most of the "classical symptom" pictures you find online and textbook are fear-mongering, because they are usually the worst cases.
However, if you do get symptoms, the symptoms are very mild in which ppl can mistake them as bug bites, allergic reaction, razor burn; whatever mild skin irritation - you name it.

Having HSV1 could give you somewhat protection against getting HSV1 in the genital area, but it won't do shit against HSV2. But, if you have HSV2, you can't catch HSV1.
HSV1 loves to dwell in the oral area. Therefore, if you contract HSV1 in the genital area it probably won't show any symptoms but if you do, about 40% doesn't have recurrent episodes, but the rest will get about 1 or 2 in next 1 or 2 years and stop completely. HSV2 is the opposite, they love to live in the genital area and will keep breaking out. Still, the first outbreak is the worst one usually. Recurrent episodes tend to be milder and happens less frequent and at some point, depends on your health, it might cease. This doesn't mean the virus is gone from your body. Herpes stays with you forever.
>>
>>10248754
>
There's been a numerous studies conducted to see the transmission rate of herpes during sexual intercourse. The conclusion is following: if you have a sex with a partner with herpes without any protection, and the partner is not on any suppressive treatment, and the partner avoids having sex during prodromal stage(right before outbreak is bout to start - this is the most contagious time besides the outbreak itself) and outbreak; and say you have sex with the partner 2 TO 3 TIMES EVERY WEEK FOR A YEAR. The chance of getting herpes is 10%. If the partner is on a treatment or and you use a condom is used then the risk becomes 5%. If your partner is on the treatment AND you use condom then the risk halves down. This by the way is from female to male transmission rate. For male to female rate is even lower it goes: 4%, 2%, 1% in order.
The chance of having unintended pregnancy is higher than this.

Herpes isn't life threatening, but it can be somewhat serious to some ppl like pregnant women, immunocompromised ppl, and those who gets herpes in the eyes. Nowadays, we have a lot of understanding about herpes so ob/gyn knows how to handle pregnant women from transmitting the disease to a newborn. It's a bit tricky for the immunocompromised but herpes itself is not life threatening. However, those who gets herpes outbreak in their eyes it can be serious, and it is one of the highest cause of blindness in the US. But this happens rarely.

Before the 60's there was no stigma for genital herpes. In recent years, genital herpes' stigma was created by big pharma. I think it is time to end them by educating the tards.

Yeah it sucks to have herpes, but you gon let getting pimples on your dick or vagina pester and ruin your life? It's 2017 ppl.. medicine is achieving great things still. While vaccine and treatment are being researched. At this very moment, you can exercise, manage stress, eat well, and destroying stigma by educating other one by one to treat yourself.
>>
>>10222813

Literally 90% of adults have oral herpes. You're not unique.
>>
>>10222813
could someone please source the third girl on top row?
>>
>>10231594
Disease carrying trash.
>>
Most people who have oral herpes got it when they were kids. You probably have dick herpes.
>>
>>10222813
>Sleep with whore
>Gets his dick sucked without a condom
>"HEY guys arent STDs like SOOOOOOOOOO Funny"

Your parents failed you OP.
>>
>>10243816
Has nothing to do with religion really. Rather, culture. There's muslim countries with quite few virgins in cities, like Turkey. But China and India are actually among the most prude places in the world, with the most conservative people, outside small westernized groups.
>>
>people ITT talking about cold sores like it's comparable to AIDS or something
it's like I just stepped into the Twilight Zone or something

do you all have autism?
>>
>>10248619
>She's a good girl and we were both young when we started dating. Don't be mad
iktfb
>>
>>10225884
>>10222813

>90%
every time this number gets bigger. You STD ridden swines shouldn't excuse your disease. It's like 60% and those 40% that don't have it would want to keep it that way.
>>
>>10249613
Yep.

Got oral herpes in on my dick. Had an outbreak 1 year ago, think i had it for a while. Never gotten an outbreak again.

Worst thing is still social stigma.
>>
>>10244028
>tfw have HSV-2 since I was molested when I was 10
>>
>>10250805
how did that happen?
>>
>>10248754
>>10248793
appreciate you, anon
>>
>>10250847
By getting molested
>>
>>10222813
I got it from kissing a girl at a club. sucks man
>>
>>10222813
Oral herpes =/= genital herpes you mong
Thread posts: 218
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.