[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I love doing what this chick does in this. but hard on my legs.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_ojetq3ognb1vix8kro1_500.gif (2MB, 410x200px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ojetq3ognb1vix8kro1_500.gif
2MB, 410x200px
I love doing what this chick does in this. but hard on my legs. i want to fuck my asshole so bad but i want to do it like a tranny does. any shemales out there let me know how ya fuck im coked up, wearing panties n got a plug in my ass.
>>
>>10113046
>this chick
I think you're confused
>>
>>10113046
>im coked up, wearing panties n got a plug in my ass.

I never understand how dudes say shit like this, or when sissies claim that they're tripping off poppers, and still imagine themselves as enticing or attractive. You sound like a big fat truckstop hun.
>>
>>10113056
They're enticing or attractive to other pathetic degenerates like them. If anyone you're trying to fuck says something like this, run, because they're probably a disease-ridden junkie.
>>
File: The Goose is Loose.webm (2MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
The Goose is Loose.webm
2MB, 640x480px
>>10113046
>chick
>>
>>10113048
>>10113056
>>10113104
>>10113294
>Easily Baited presents :
>Tales of the Ordinary
But yeh i'm sure OP will give serious consideration to his life choices after such a harsh tongue-lashing, lads.
>>
File: I want to take his face, off.webm (3MB, 900x382px) Image search: [Google]
I want to take his face, off.webm
3MB, 900x382px
>>10113304
Are you.....

...... upset?
>>
>>10113046
more of this stuff please
>>
>>10113046
What will your parents think when they find you after the OD?
Lets be honest, your Dad probably saw it coming.
>>
>>10113046
step 1, get off the drugs seriously you get most of the enjoyment out of it plus you dont strain yourself as much.
step 2, practise some yoga and do allot if stretching and relaxing before a session
step 3, for the above pose, get on your knees straddle a bit and spread your legs while maintaining knees in the same spot. this allows you to move even further down without your legs hindering your ass
step 4, ride for days
>>
>>10113447
Its not like you need OD levels of cocaine to get high, OP just needs to do squats. And be less of a fat boy.
>>
>>10113046
In alL seriousness though, source?
>>
Sauce please
>>
>>10113046
Kill yourself freak.
>>
>>10113752
this guy watches anime
>>
>>10113472
this, basically
>>
>>10113046
For fuck sakes why is this place full of fagits now? What you get banned from /soc/ or some shit?
>>
>>10113046
i want moar OP
>>
>>10113046
this belongs in b or if there was a /gay/ not gif fuck off
>>
>>10113046
>but hard on my legs
Because you don't practice.
>>
>>10113046

Sauce?
>>
>>10113046
That's hot OP. I like doing the same. I got fucked up with my girlfriend tonight. We're a freaky couple and had a great fuck but when I'm high I go for a while and she works at 8. Sooo now I've douched and done a few more lines and got dressed in a crotchless garter and fishnet stockings. I have five dildos set out in front of me from a thin 8" to a 17" as thick as my arm, a large vibrating plug, a bottle of gun oil lube and a lube syringe so I can lube myself up deep and open up that second hole. I like to work my way up the sizes and ride in different poses for hours. I'm usually taking video for me to watch and edit later. Sometimes I end up releasing them online(I'm not going to link them or it could tarnish my image if people knew I'm one of you faggots.)
>>10114278
>>10116545
Where did you come from? Gif is gay as fuck.
>>
>>10113304
Kek
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.