[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Explain to me how to get Adobe CC programs for free? New PC So

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8

File: download.jpg (5KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 300x168px
Explain to me how to get Adobe CC programs for free? New PC So my old PC had 2015 cracked versions. Need 2017. thx
>>
https://btdb.in/q/adobe%20creative%20cloud%202017/?sort=popular
>>
>>313320
Buy it
>>
>>313322
its worth it just to buy it for a year, save up your birthday money
>>
Get a temporary program like gimp, paint.net or something. They might not have what you want to begin with but you can install some plugins and just work around it.... affinity I heard is pretty similar, accept it's purchase once for life.
>>
>>313320
https://thepiratebay.org/search/photoshop/0/99/0

>get torrent
>download the one with skulls
>click the magnet link
>follow instructions to crack the program
>free shit
>>
download the trial version and find a patcher
>>
It's a pretty handy guide showcasing some ways of obtaining Creative Cloud for zero moon buckeroos
https://www.reddit.com/r/Piracy/comments/39qnll/guide_for_microsoft_windows_office_and_adobe/
>ctrl + f Adobe Software
>>
File: mgc.gif (1MB, 275x252px) Image search: [Google]
mgc.gif
1MB, 275x252px
>>313320

Easy, do like I did.
Work in Marketing and stay there.

You'll get the entire suite and get pay at the end of the month. It's like magic.
>>
>>313322
>>313333
>its worth it just to buy it for a year,

Nice try adobe. Everyone knows the best adobe is pirated adobe. Go fuck yourself you corporate cunt.
>>
>>313320
Photoshop & Lightroom CC are fucking $10/mo.
Legit, always up to date.
Pirating them isn't worth the effort; now the other programs on the other hand, at $30/mo a pop...
>>
>>314485
What effort?
>>
>>314486
Of keeping up with the updates.
Of course, the amount of effort required is pretty much proportional to how blatant you want to be about it (running CC client updates off Adobe's servers while using amtemu is not very stealthy)
>>
Ok, lets forget CC for a moment. What about a proper patched version of Photoshop CS6 EXTENDED? all the crap in PB is the regular version.

P.S. I know that version is old. Who cares?.
>>
>>314485
>Pirating them isn't worth the effort;
>HI, I LIKE GETTING SCAMMED AND WASTING MONEY ON PROGRAMS FOREVER TILL I'M BROKE LOLOL

Shut up Adobe. Pirating programs is definitely worth the effort.
>>
>>314492
>running CC client updates off Adobe's servers while using amtemu is not very stealthy

What happens if they find out? They probably would just ban your account.
>>
>>314616
>They probably would just ban your account.

You make another account with a different email. Not fucking hard.
>>
>>313320
download trial and find patcher for amtlib.dll
>>
>>313320
kys pajeet

Also Adobe should do something to stop this, now with the cloud there is no reason to let subhumans use the software for free.
>>
File: Bryan Lunduke.png (46KB, 400x382px) Image search: [Google]
Bryan Lunduke.png
46KB, 400x382px
>>314711
there hasn't been a single DRM implementation that hasn't been broken
>>
>>314711
Why?
>>
Hijacking this thread. I pirated CC 2017 but it's slow as dicks, My computer isn't exactly top of the line but I googled around and it seems like a common issue: Every new edition is slower and more bloated.
Should I just download an edition that's contemporaneous with my computer or what?
>>
>>314739
I have 6 gb ram and 1.7 ghz old ass intel cpu laptop and pretty decent comparing to 2015 cc. only problem is 3.5 gb ahile 2015 cc is only 800 mb
>>
>>314739
Runs well on my 2011 MBP
>>
it's
not
that
expensive
just
buy
it
if you aren't a NEET it's a drop in the bucket. two trips to burgerama a month for EVERY SINGLE PROGRAM
>>
>>314818
>FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE)
>>
>>313320
BUY IT YOU CHEAP FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
use adobi Zii 2.0. It patches every adobe cc programm there is. Not sure if it's available for pc aswell, mac user here -search for it. It's one click and patches for every fucking trial version you've installed
>>
Just use pirateBay. Besides, I'd feel guilty giving Adobe money but not their competitors. This way, I give no one money
>>
Install either BitTorrent or uTorrent first.
Then, click the MAGNET URI on this Page:

https://idope.se/torrent/Photoshop%20CC%20/a54a4234abe77d453adafe0dd85f877f089ac0dd/
>>
>>314711
Why the hell do YOU care??
>>
>>314938
>BitTorrent or uTorrent

https://torrentfreak.com/utorrent-quietly-installs-riskware-bitcoin-miner-users-report-150306/

https://www.reddit.com/r/CrackWatch/comments/6ao38e/warning_a_utorrent_ad_is_using_a_flash_exploit_to/

use deluge or something you tech illiterate nigger
>>
I would rather buy it, I mean, it is worth the money.

I suggest tho use a random "school" or "college" email to get the discount for the master suite for only 20$/month
>>
There is a way to get it officially without pirating.

Download the trial, make a new account (not sure if this works with old accounts), start whichever Adobe program you downloaded and then close it. Next you will have to go to your firewall and block all connections of Adobe to the internet, of course.

After that find your way to the program files for whichever Adobe program it is you want, search for a file called 'application.xml'. Open this up in notepad and search for the trial serial number. It might look like this:
'Data key="TrialSerialNumber">911987015600315958611413</Data'

Simply plus 1 onto the number so it becomes:

'Data key="TrialSerialNumber">911987015600315958611414</Data'

Save it in the same location. It will restart the trial. When you start up the program it will ask you if you want to sign in but just click 'sign in later'.

I can confirm this works for Photoshop, Illustrator & Indesign.

You will have to do this whenever the program prompts you about the trial ending. You can also just create a shortcut to the file to save you some time.
>>
>>314973
why bother mate. it is illegal too or adobe will find out and bug-fix it. just find a patcher and it is yours. I can update my photoshop. no matter it is cracked. very comfy. I hate monthly subscriptions, they are pure cancer.
>>
Download the file.
Add cracked amtlib.dll file in folder.
???
Profit.
>>
>>315025
A patcher is illegal too.

Too many problems, crashes, bugs and slowness using cracked versions. Suitable if you don't want pirated software installed on your computer.
>>
File: ChzDkdaUkAAdZ2Y.jpg (41KB, 885x645px) Image search: [Google]
ChzDkdaUkAAdZ2Y.jpg
41KB, 885x645px
>>315117
what bugs, crashes and slowness?
>>
What's with the debate!!? This is a yes or no question.
>>313366
plain and simple
>>
>>315118
I'm talking from my own personal experience, obviously. After using various versions of pirated Adobe software, it crashed a lot more and was often very slow, compared to using the official download.

Either way, OP asked for a way to get Adobe software without buying, I provided an answer that hadn't been given. No need to take it so personally.
>>
>>315134

You're very unlucky desu.
>>
>>313320
Just get a sub with the student discount. It basically becomes nothing. If you're not a student, ask one of your friends for their details to use.
>>
>>315146
this

cracked versions work better than legit software in most cases
>>
> Caring about Adobe's profits

Don't be a cuck
>>
>>313320
Literally just watch some 12 yr old on YouTube show you how on their tutorial just search for the program you need, add the word "free" after that and search recent videos.
>>
is there not a way to buy it once without a subscription?
>>
>>315412
a long time ago yes, but adobe wasn't making any money, so they started using subscriptions.
>>
>>313320
it's the same faggot. holy fuck
>>
>>315419
oh shit you're right
>>
>>314712
As to this day, not only for software also games, Always Online can't be breached
>>
File: new-ag-logo.png (6KB, 450x141px) Image search: [Google]
new-ag-logo.png
6KB, 450x141px
any chance of someone with access to cgpersia sharing this

https://forum.cgpersia.com/f14/astute-graphics-plugins-bundle-v1-1-4-pro-texture-packs-texturino-win-143152/
>>
>>313320
buy it
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.