[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >start graphic design AS becaise bad at fine art.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_2017-05-20-21-52-14.png (268KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-20-21-52-14.png
268KB, 720x1280px
>be me
>start graphic design AS becaise bad at fine art.
>50$/month to live and eat after bills. Fuck yes.
>get to first class. "SUBMIT TO THE CLOUD, SUBMIT TO THE CLOUD"
>must work at home or fail
>ADOBE BUNDLE ONLY 20/month first year for students
>fail 3 classes, 5 years later and after moving back in with my parents
>Portfolio class fuck yes
>WHERE ARE YOUR 10 PIECES????? GET OUT OF MY CLASS YOU FAIL
>forced to switch to AAS or drop out.
>9 fucking classes (taxpayer money)
>5 years on SSI trying to win a degree.
>Adobe: WE DON'T THINK WE ARE JEWING THE MARKET ENOUGH
>global price raised to 75$/month
>2017
>java still exists to ruin video games.

WHY HAS NOBODY TRIED TO COMPETE?????????
>>
What
>>
>meme posted as a screenshot
>incomprehensible greentexting
>loser manages to fail 3 classes
>something something jews

another classic thread delivered straight to your home by the best board on 4chan
>>
File: perq.gif (23KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
perq.gif
23KB, 768x768px
you're supposed to use the pirated shit you dumb nigger-cattle

https://btdb.in/q/adobe%20creative%20cloud%202017/?sort=popular
>>
>>308898
Use free software. It literally does everything an art major ever needs.
Competition is unnecessary when you stop playing the capitalist's game. With computers, you can make your own fucking ball.
>>
good post
>>
>>308934
Am not good with english sorry.

>>308944
Would love to make the rules. After Visc AAS I will try coding
>>
>>308936
I do not believe in piracy. it hurts the consumer and I wish only to hurt Adobe.
>>
>>308898
You sound like a shit designer and a shit student.
>>
>>309016

you are as dumb as shit, no wonder why you fail every class you take
>>
>>309016
Fucking pussy
>>
>>308898
wow that made me feel stupid having read that, kys you fkin retarded loser. Really, I hope you get physically fucked up aka beaten up for this.
>>
>>308898
>posts screenshot meme
>taxpayers pays for classes only to fail them multiple times
fuck off youll never be successful in this field

although adobe is jewing the industry
>>
File: Adobe2.png (7MB, 2649x2123px) Image search: [Google]
Adobe2.png
7MB, 2649x2123px
OC here yes I am a dumb nigger for holding an apartment and shelling out taxpayer money to do it.
Yes I am the dumbest of the dumb for taking college with no means of transportation after barely graduating high school, in danger of being a special ed student.
>>309300
here take your anger on this fresh OC
>>
>>309032
I was a top tier shit student, never stayed in one city over three years thanks to parents. really came through though in the last 3 years
>3.2 GPA A/B student since last move.
its too bad that I ran into portfolio class which my school had 3 years to tell me I needed 10 pieces to start the class. The art chair grilled my ass and told me to just drop out or take 9 other classes.
> I never wanted to be a graphic artist.
you can hate me for this one I just thought this field would be an easy diploma. my stupidity knows no ends...
>>
>>309332
You sound incredibly retarded. No wonder you can't even finish college. But yeah, it's the others. Not you, it's all their fault, right? You fucking piece of shit will never see any success.
>>
>>309355
>Never see any success
mm not true depending on what you can call success.
I've raised a family, I've raised a garden, I've had numerous girlfriends in HS ( albeit they were bitches). Not trying to impress but for what I was given I'm lucky I'm not shooting up crack and anchoring illegals right now. I appreciate you anon for grilling me for my well deserved missteps, I should have just been myself and quit schooling after high school. I would have been in a radically better place by now.
>>
Hi. I'm currently a college student struggling (well not in academic sense but more on how I manage my time so I got a lot of FDAs fuck me) in mma. How do employers hire you. Let's say I failed some of my classes. Do they look into that?
>>
>>309016
Adobe must suffer
>>
>>309016
>it hurts the consumer

No it doesn't. Learn how to research your shit.
>>
>>309413
Adobe CS5 500ish dollars
>ah fuck that Im going to pirate that shit.
Adobe cuts liscenses, goes subscribtion
>stock skyrockets
>college art dropouts double
>global inflation.
Can't Robinhood a jew
>>
>>309363
They don't here at least. What matters is behance, Jury awards, community service points (here), and most importantly the portfolio/leave behind/stationary.
>>
>>309441
You can still pirate it, what's your fucking problem?
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 600x600px
>>308898
>be the year of our Lord, 2017
>not torrenting Adobe software like everyone else
>>
>>309457
I dont how how to without viruses...
And Jewdobe's 80$ fee if I cancel
>>
>>309441
>college art dropouts double

Only the retards like you drop out because they don't pirate it.

>Adobe cuts liscenses, goes subscribtion

They were going to do that any way even in a perfect word of no pirating. Some one doesn't understand how scumbag corporations work.
>>
>>309016
>piracy hurts the consumer
>I wish to hurt Adobe
>so I'll buy their bundle
I refuse to believe dumb niggers like you exist
>>
>Buying adobe software
>>
>>308898
I took GD in community college and I had to pirate adobe shit just to stay alive

there was absolutely no way I would have graduated had it not been for pirated software. Can't even use my Cintiq at that stupid school
>>
>>309016
TOP FUCKING KEK
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.