[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So my familys Broke and im pretty good at drawing only things

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 1486605599329.png (66KB, 429x271px) Image search: [Google]
1486605599329.png
66KB, 429x271px
So my familys Broke and im pretty good at drawing only things is i wanna design shirts and other things to make money for us only thing is my free Photoshop ran out so i cant do any of that and i dont know how to pirate can someone please help me find something like it or pirate it?preferably free
>>
Are you for real?
>>
>>307991
yea lol i knew it would sound retarded at first but im actually being serious i dont know hot to pirate and i dont know any good free software close to photoshop
>>
ive been using pixlir for a bit its an in browser editing thing pretty bad but gets the job done halfway
>>
File: My Face.png (81KB, 454x476px)
My Face.png
81KB, 454x476px
i made this just now in pixlr its not the best
>>
>>307993

GIMP is good enough. Different interface though.
>>
>>307997
ill check it out but that drawing is it bad too you for an in browser edit
>>
>>307993
go for it. don't listen to any of the shills here who say you won't make it. You have great intent, nurture that and work hard.
>>
File: Rush Work.jpg (452KB, 3600x2600px)
Rush Work.jpg
452KB, 3600x2600px
>>308000
Nice trips but do you like this picture just made it on gimp was just playing around with it thats it
>>
>>308000
Stop deceiving him by giving false hope. You know very well that nobody's paying for this shit. Even actual artists have it really tough right now and you think that some kid is going to monetize this?
>>
>>308003
+1
>>
>>308003
This
>>
>>308002
This is basically a troll. Literal bait thread.
>>
Spend just as much time on learning the business as you do on your work. I know people who use GoDaddy's site builder to do web design work for clients, and they're making 6 figures on it. There's a reason so many great artists are starving, and it's not "integrity", it's most often an over-focus on the art over everything else. There's an abundance of people doing digital marketing work who have never opened photoshop. You have an edge over them if you can wrap your head around the business side.

As for Photoshop, download Vuze (the full app, not Leap. Might be fine, but last time I tried it just wouldn't work for me) and look up a torrent. Should be easy enough to find a real-looking one. Obviously I'm not encouraging you to do it, I feel better all-around having a subscription. If you know anybody with a university/college email you should be able to get the entire Adobe Suite under their name for $20 USD/month.

Quick tip: If you start the subscription and try cancelling online through the chat box, they'll offer you 1-2 months free. Probably works on the phone too but I hate talking to people.
>>
try one of these torrents
https://btdb.in/q/adobe%20creative%20cloud%202017/

for tshirt graphics that are not photographs or overly shaded drawings / paintings you generally should use vector graphics editor such as adobe illustrator, inkscape (free) or https://www.designer.io (free)

you can draw shit on paper or in photoshop using a tablet and then trace it in vector editor
>>
>>307990
Im poor too i have a cd of photoshop elements 3 if you want it whats you address i put it in an envelope already so that i can send it to you just pay me for the stamps mail me 90 cents when you get the cd or maybe you could mail me 2 stamps so i can send you the cd and ill put the stamps on the cd my dad also gets mail for free he just mails it to a fake address and puts the address he wants to send it to as the return address lol so the mail man thinks that he has to return it to the return address but it will actually go where it needs to go for free whats your address so i can put it as the return address i can just mail it for free unless you want to send me some stamps maybe send me 3 stamps so i can collect that one too what kind of stamps do you have i have a bunch of flag stamps are those rare they have good graphic design on them so i think you will like them oh send me some good graphic design stamps so that you will enjoy them when you see them on the cd i send you you will probably like them better if you see some good graphic design on these stamps that i send you that you sent me thanks have fun
>>
>>308073
The idea of you laughing at yourself and waiting for people to get angry depresses me.
>>
>>308074
ive seen him doit before though ill show you whats your address ill put it as the return address and pretend to put the stamps on it and they will return it to your address for free but make sure you return the cd i need to send it to the other guy too
>>
>>307990
step1:download and install this : https://www.qbittorrent.org/download.php
step2:after you installed qbittorent go to this website: https://thepiratebay.org/torrent/12019334/Adobe_Photoshop_CC_2015_(20150529.r.88)_(32_64Bit)___Crack and click the green "get this torrent".a popup will come up to open this with qbittorrent.just click yes,accept to whatever comes up.
step3:wait for it to finish
step4:install photoshop (THERE WILL BE A TXT FILE CALLED README.TXT READ IT CAREFULLY AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS.)
step4:thats it have fun.
>>
>>307990
free options

>GIMP | https://www.gimp.org/
>Krita | https://krita.org/en/
>Paint.net | https://www.getpaint.net/
>>
>>307990
GIMP and Inkscape and some elbow grease you lazy, poor fuck
>>
>>307990
How to pirate an adobe product ? well there is on file that you must copy and paste in every adobe product and its the same file for each version for exemple me i have many CS6 products and the file in question is mtlib.dll (in windows) so i put that file in PS and AI and AE folders and they're all activated for free since 3 years now
>>
Ive been in your shoes. Of you are poor I advise to stay away from Graphic design.youare better off doing it old fashioned without a computer.
>>
>>307994
>pixlir

Its pixlr, no "i" ... and its not all that bad, OP. It's molded quite like photoshop. Try it.
>>
>>308073
>>308075

Please stop.

Please.

Stop.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.