[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you get inspired about anything? Specially when designing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1425860960969.png (547KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1425860960969.png
547KB, 500x750px
How do you get inspired about anything? Specially when designing layouts for sites? I start doing them and I get sick of them because 90% of all the shit out there is the same garbage as everything else. Even the sites where they offer inspiration for design is all the fucking same as well it's all so uninspiring.
>>
Read books and look at art.
>>
Think outside the box, when you look at other peoples work and try to find inspiration, don't copy obviously but look for a variation and your style into play.

I'm not a web designer but when I work it works for me every time.
>>
>>305888
I drive.
Seriously. If I'm feeling like shit, or just can't come up with anything, a nice midnight drive usually helps.
>>
you're probably looking at shit inspo sites m8
>>
your standards are too high, you are an addict. celebrate life, let infinity pour into every moment and a speck of concrete can become inspiration.
>>
>>305919
are you fucking on drugs senpai?
>>
File: Capture.png (39KB, 835x296px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
39KB, 835x296px
And when you finally get a new idea to implement, it gets shot down because the front-end devs are too afraid to go outside their comfort space and learn a new thing or two. Catch 22.
>>
>>305923
only if you count LSD as a drug senpai. jk for real though the dude is clearly looking for the world to feed him inspiration with no effort on his part.

there are no 'inspiring' or 'uninspiring' objects, only one's interpretation of them. be open and all can inform
>>
>>305919
>>305926
Driving dude here.

This guy gets it.
You can't expect inspo to just come to you by looking at anything. It comes from experiences. For me, driving down main street in the middle of the night usually kicks something going.
It's different for everyone. Go out, see nature. Get lost in the city, explore shit in your house that you don't really notice. Weird shit like that.

Sometimes though, you just gotta hunker down and just get drawing. Putting ideas on paper can help. I usually just throw down shitty ideas until something in one or two of them spark something. Then I'm flowing with inspiration.

You just gotta find what works OP. Then you'll get it.
>>
>>305918
Post a few if you know of any good ones but I doubt it'll help.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.