[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to make a bootleg of the DG's Death Classic t-shirt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: CLASSIC_BLACK_1024x1024.jpg (151KB, 459x610px) Image search: [Google]
CLASSIC_BLACK_1024x1024.jpg
151KB, 459x610px
I want to make a bootleg of the DG's Death Classic t-shirt
Do you think this'll look good printed, or is it too low quality?
>>
File: 1482547098868.jpg (89KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1482547098868.jpg
89KB, 1024x1024px
The shirt itself
>>
Is this better?
>>
why not just get the actual shirt
>>
>>294476
payin 20$ for the actual one < paying 5$ for a custom made one
>>
digital print? to screen print you'll need to make the gradients into halftones
>>
File: Untitled-5.png (1MB, 2363x3140px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-5.png
1MB, 2363x3140px
lol im bored, here's that halftone
>>
>>294540
What a tool.

This dude probably isn't even very big and you're just stealing from him, and whoever made it.

>inb4 he is big, but it's rap
I don't give 2 fucks about the rapmusic.
>>
Rather than start a new thread, can I get some advice?

I made a logo and now a dude wants to pay me to put it in a t-shirt to sell. I don't want to overcharge for the image, I also don't want to be a greedy cunt about it.
How much should I charge? Honestly I probably spent 30 mins on it, and I wasn't making it to make money. Its a black and white logo with some text, nothing too /gd/ about it.

What should I be charging? The hourly rate in my country is pretty good, should I just charge him for an hours work?
>>
>>294712
post the logo
charge minimum $45
>>
>>294714
Why $45? That's two hours work here, roughly.
>>
File: bill cosby head shake.gif (438KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
bill cosby head shake.gif
438KB, 500x376px
>>294712
>I made a logo and now a dude wants to pay me to put it in a t-shirt to sell. I don't want to overcharge for the image, I also don't want to be a greedy cunt about it.

If you're worried about being a "greedy cunt" and you want to freelance for a living, prepare to get butt-fucked on a constant basis.

If you're doing this for shit and giggles, then ask for twenty dollars (40 dollars/hour, half hour work, twenty dollars final) and you're done.

BUT if the dude then goes on to make hundreds of thousands of dollars off your design, and then builds a clothing line based on it, and ends up being a billionaire with supermodels fighting to suck his dick, you'll have the consolation of not being a "greedy cunt".

So you'll have that going for you.
>>
>>293789
>Do you think this'll look good printed, or is it too low quality?
You should be asking your printer those questions.

Shit like, what's the minimum resolution for raster images? What's the minimum thickness for lines? What's the size of the print area? Etc etc.

When designing shit for print you ALWAYS work backwards, you HAVE to know what limits you're working under.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.