[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Never finished design skool Should I go back? Pic related,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Never finished design skool

Should I go back?

Pic related, it's a piece of my work
>>
>>290790
>Pic related, it's a piece of my work

How so? Is this your work as an employee of a legit print publication, or did you print this out yourself as portfolio material? If you already have a good job making magazine work, then who cares? If your job is ending or at risk and you want more security, sure, the degree will always provide credibility behind your existing work.

>skool
>never finished

Hm. Be sure to put that in bold on your resume, asshat.
>>
>>290790
Your dominant copy is severely lacking contrast with it back ground compared to the supporting copy and hierarchy of visual operation.

You have reds and oranges in a gamut range outside of traditional process printing.

Nothing is your work is as amazing as you apparently think it is, it's basically a blue, printed version of call of duty, with tubes instead of rifles.

You should go back to school.
>>
you seem like one of those designers who thinks they are great because nobody told them they suck because the people that have seen your work suck more than you.
>>
>>290796
OP here
Skool was sarcasm. I know better than that

>>290799
Actually the printed copy looks fantastic. The cover pages were printed digitally instead of the standard offset printing for the rest of the issue.
>>
>>290871
>Actually the printed copy looks fantastic
I can assure you it does not
>>
>>290871

>>290886
What this guy said.

This didn't get printed, not in any capacity other than personal.
>>
>>290790
positioning and alignment is shit.

Standard photoshop crap tutorial ice letters

No contrasts

wtf are those sunbeams?
>>
You guys are being assholes. OP's sample isn't so bad. I like it.

>>290925
>sunbeams

Looks like its supposed to represent the motion of the photographer as he is traveling backwards and them toward him, as a group. Maybe distracting, but at least it has a purpose.
>>
>>290945
>You guys are being assholes

well it is 4chan

anything anyone says here is 2-5x more harsh than it should be
>>
>>290968
you're wrong though, it really is an hideous cover
>>
>>290968
>non-biased non-pol oppinion is being an asshole?

design is about details, go back to your meme generator
>>
>>290945
clearly no designer, its CRITIQUE
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.