[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I was tasked with making the logo for a start up company that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: VERSION 3.png (176KB, 3000x3045px) Image search: [Google]
VERSION 3.png
176KB, 3000x3045px
So I was tasked with making the logo for a start up company that promotes A2 milk to milk companies for a college project. Now I choose the DNA design as the slogan that we agreed on was "it's in our DNA", referring to how A2 milk can be consumed by people with lactose intolerance. I choose the orange background because another design used a light blue outline so they formed natural contrasts.

Basically what I want to do with it is to make one of the chains on each side stand out so that both DNA strands make two As, one regular and one upside down, as to symbolize A2, but I'm not sure how to do that. Is there any third color that I can put in there to make it truly stand out or any type of pattern to make the whole strand stand out since it looks a bit dead now. Sorry for speaking so simply since I don't really have any association with graphic design, that's why I'm here.

TL;DR how can I make the DNA strands look like two As + any tips on how to improve the general look and feel of the logo
>>
File: VERSION 2.png (170KB, 3000x3045px) Image search: [Google]
VERSION 2.png
170KB, 3000x3045px
different version with the strand a bit smaller
>>
File: VERSION 1.png (211KB, 3000x3045px) Image search: [Google]
VERSION 1.png
211KB, 3000x3045px
The original version with the blue outline
>>
Make too A black and bottom A white (color non-used portion of bottom A black) or outline bottom A in black but I think white would look better
>>
What if you take that same DNA shape and apply it to the form of a classic/iconic milk bottle?
>>
>>290620
you could even keep the orange color.

>>290584
That outline looks terrible
>>
>>290622
>That outline looks terrible

Everything in this thread is terrible, concept is ok, execution is dumpster fire tier.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.