[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I make my own clothing brand? How do I print my designs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: GIVENCHY Rottweiler T-Shirt.jpg (324KB, 952x1428px) Image search: [Google]
GIVENCHY Rottweiler T-Shirt.jpg
324KB, 952x1428px
How do I make my own clothing brand? How do I print my designs on clothes that have good material?
>>
>>288888
>How do I make my own clothing brand?
By being a human being who has millions of dollars to bully his way into a saturated market.
>How do I print my designs on clothes that have good material?
This question is facile and needs to be rephrased.
>>
>>288888
Google

Also nice quints
>>
>>288888
>d
checked
>>
>>288889
There's a big difference between criticism and constructive criticism
>>
>>288888
Step 1. Make clothes
Step 2. Sell clothes
>>
>>288888
By selling things that fit well and not stupid graphic t-shirts.
>>
>>288889
You clearly have no idea about this kind of thing.
There are brands in highstreet stores that began in the last few years in somebody's bedroom.
>>
File: IMG_8105.jpg (62KB, 407x610px)
IMG_8105.jpg
62KB, 407x610px
>>288888
You need to create the designs first, as high quality, large images, before anything, but depending on the kind and quality of the clothing, finding a means of production is a game of opportunity. Printing the designs is the easy part, however, and with the proper type of large scale printing press, you can print the design in a variety of ways.

Off the top of my head, the three main printing methods I've used are vinyl pressing, which is where you press melted vinyl onto the fabric to create a thick, almost rubbery layer, and use this to paint your designs. This is good for jerseys, and other "sporty" designs, but unfortunately the vinyl has a tendency to peel off. The second method is airbrushing, which is cheap, easy, and quick. It basically involves spraypainting a design onto the shirt using a special paint, with a stencil or special airbrush and washing it to preserve the paint. This is good for shirts that won't have large, dark or high contrast designs that require a lot of paint or a large portion of the shirt. Airbrush designs have a tendency to fade over time and with washes, so they're best for light designs, small logos, or grungey designs that are intended to look faded and rugged. (Think motorcycle clothing brands like @efficacyclothing)
The third (and my personal favorite) printing method, is rolling on the paint manually or mechanically to print a design. I like this method because it allows for large designs with lots of paint, and it doesn't fade (as quickly) or peel. It does require a bit more effort and so can be a little more expensive but the cost increases are negligible.

If you'd like to know more about the business, and if you're interested in getting your designs printed and going into the business yourself, please email me! I'd be more than happy to do business with you and help you get started!

@[email protected]
>>
>>288888
As for material, that typically comes from third party manufacturers that make the clothing and then retail it to printing and graphic design companies who do their work and then resell it to marketing companies and retail stores or sell it themselves.

Its a big "food chain" of manufacturing and resale, starting with the manufacture of the fabric itself.
:)
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.