[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HELP Im about to go to an interview in Thursday next week. The

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1472026265634.jpg (32KB, 412x430px) Image search: [Google]
1472026265634.jpg
32KB, 412x430px
HELP

Im about to go to an interview in Thursday next week. The guy said they are looking for "graphical montagist" I have no idea whats the job even about.

Its an advertisement agency that makes all the advertisement accessories you need.

THe thing is i know 0 about /gd/ I finished college that had /gd/ stuff in it but i remember shit from it. However I do know how to draw and have some art knowledge.

How do i make myself look semi competent ?
I think he mention someone will train me or show me stuff but im not certain about it desu.I supposes I would have to make logos etc for them ? I dont even know how to use illustartor only a bit of photoshop. The way its used is infuriating to me. Vector graphic is retarded to me.

Is it possible to just draw the logo thing like i draw every other thing and then apply those vector curves on it and work that way ?

Should I try to make couple of logos for imaginary companies to have some thing to show him ? How do i even present it I have no laptop,no tablet and no smartphone. I can only bring my CV.
>>
A scanned drawing on a lower layer can be traced quite easily in illustrator.
I feel, really knowing yourself, and self confidence are very important for interviews.
If you have the programs at home, get off this board, practice. Learn the programs. Play with all the tools. Understand all the drop down menus.
>>
>>288234
>I dont even know how to use illustartor only a bit of photoshop. The way its used is infuriating to me. Vector graphic is retarded to me.

wtf, fuck you nigger. Do not show up. Let them hire someone worthy. Fuck you.
>>
>>288245
no fuck you I will get this job.
>>
Well the fact you made a thread like this implies you do give a fuck and is willing to learn so all i can say is good luck.

But you should watch a gazzillion youtube tutorials i guess.
>>
>>288247
how would i go about making logos for practiste ?

should i redesign exising ones or do fictional ones from scratch ?
>>
>>288248
Nothing wrong with either mate, practice is practice.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.