[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So Me And A Guy Are Starting A Small Business. I Make Bikes,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: logo idea-2.png (194KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
logo idea-2.png
194KB, 1600x1200px
So Me And A Guy Are Starting A Small Business. I Make Bikes, He Likes Talking To People; We Have No Logo But My Partner Says That It Is Necessary For People To Take Us Seriously.

Will This Work As A Logo (There Is A Lot Of Symbolism In It)? How Do We Create A Good Brand?
>>
File: triggered.png (116KB, 320x371px) Image search: [Google]
triggered.png
116KB, 320x371px
>>285185
>Will This Work As A Logo?
This is a joke right?
You're just fucking with me to get me #triggered, right?

Right?
>>
>>285187
I Mean Thats Just Like, Your Opinion Man. I Was Thinking Putting Some Hip Gradients In A Few Of The Panels.
>>
>>285185
this is a great light novel title and premise
>>
>>285185
Yes Very Much This Is Amazing And Reflect Seriouzness In Business And Much Wealth Will Come To You And Your Boyfriend
>>
Why are you capitalising every word you obnoxious fuck?
And why does it say semen in the corner?
This must be b8
>>
>>285185
I came just here to congratulate you're logo. This log will take you the big money you deserve!
>>
>>285185
>>285191
>>285206
stop typing like that you fuckingfaggot
>>
File: you're serious?.png (181KB, 1310x1224px) Image search: [Google]
you're serious?.png
181KB, 1310x1224px
>>285206
>>285207
>>285214
OK Look You Are All Not Helping With The Point Of The Thread I Was Not Asking For Personal Attacks. And Honestly Dude,

>Obnoxious Fuck

Now Is Not The Time To Be Talking About Yourself.

Capital Letters Attract Attention, Try To Pay Attention In Communication Class This Time Around, Yeah?

I'm Working On A Different Version But I Really Need Some Fresh Ideas Because It has All Been Done Before.
>>
>>285218
Fuck Off Faggot Your Logo Is Shit
>>
>>285218
Don't Listen to Them. I'm a Professional Designer. I'd Adjust the Kerning a Little Bit Between the 'S' And the 'e' in the First Semonoa, But Otherwise It's Strong.
>>
>>285185
not a pro here but maybe change the red bit to something more easy on the eyes.
>>
De Stijl is a great choice OP, go for it.
>>
>The Rumor Come Out: Does Bruno Mars Is Gay?
That's how you fucking type. Please stop.
>>
God you guys are easy.
>>
ITT how easy it is to troll /gd/
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.