[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wew lad I didn't even know what I'm doing How can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: yes_ugm Confirmed Speakers.png (167KB, 885x510px) Image search: [Google]
yes_ugm Confirmed Speakers.png
167KB, 885x510px
wew lad

I didn't even know what I'm doing

How can I make this better?
>>
The fuck is it meant to be lad?
bit of context.
>>
Are you the guy that got the instagram graphic design assignments from his school?
Their direction is kinda weird to be honest.

About the piece: it's too artsy, Makes me think of werid hairgel commercials or something. Keep it simple, it's supposed to be an informative piece about speakers right? You wouldn't even need photos for this, let alone photos that are edited as extreme as those.
>>
>>284864
Instagram banner m8. Those guys are (supposedly) guests for our talkshow

>>284865
Woah. Yup it's me. Are you they guy who helped me in the previous thread? Thanks a lot man. I guess being a slow board has its own merits after all.

Yeah dude everyone is weird here. That's the concept the media division wants, so I just need to comply. They really like those effect so my main problem now is to put the texts: their names and their job titles (each of them are founder of a company, so I also may to put their logo there)

btw here's their Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yes_ugm/
We're supposed to be one of the best business school in Indonesia, though the committee members of this event are mostly 1st or 2nd years lel
>>
>>284870
No not the guy that helped you but the guy had some good tips yeah.

The main thing that makes it look strange is that instagram breaks pictures up. It will not look like a united picture because there is space between the photos. It would look better if those spaces were regarded as "windowsills" that you incorporate in the design so it wouldn't look as weird, but that's dumb as shit. Is instagram their only way of bringing out news?
>>
File: Screenshot_20160929-151538.png (900KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160929-151538.png
900KB, 1080x1920px
>>284922
It's kinda works in mobile view, which is where most of people gonna see the news.

But yeah, the main source of news here is Instagram since most of people here don't use other else in their life. Well idc since that's the media division's job
>>
>>284986
I guess that's readable. Kind of. Why do they want the logo on a flyer a million times though. The scribbles just make it too busy too. I don't know shit about Indonesia, is this just the country coming into contact with fancy graphic design and going overboard like happened in the west in the 90's?
>>
File: maxjpeg.jpg (2MB, 4500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
maxjpeg.jpg
2MB, 4500x1500px
I'm losing ideas boys

>>284989
Idk, but here's what they consider awesome: https://www.instagram.com/jgtcfestival/
>>
>>284998
Well if they absolutely want it like that, go for middle font, make it smaller and then add logo under it if they want it incorporated.
>>
File: Image_e06803e.jpg (152KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
Image_e06803e.jpg
152KB, 750x1334px
ABORT BOYS ABORT!

The CEO came and said that they wanted something like this because he likes to "back to basic"

How do I make the photo have such grayscale and background like that?

Fuck my life. And he wants it under 2 hours damn.
>>
>>285109
Maybe too late, but in photoshop make a black to gray gradient, cut out photo with pen tool, refine, put on top of gradient, desaturate, adjust brightness, contrast and saturation until it looks like that.
>>
>>285109
Also kinda random to just go back to basic suddenly. Isnt there some styleguide or something for the whole YES thing?
>>
File: fffuuuuuuuuu.jpg (664KB, 3000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
fffuuuuuuuuu.jpg
664KB, 3000x1000px
>>285122
So now what font should I choose

>>285122
I managed to prolong the deadline till dawn, since it's a complete revision, after all.

> refine, put on top of gradient, desaturate, adjust brightness, contrast and saturation until it looks like that.
I'm awful at knowing those. All I did was Adjustment->Black/White and then moving the presets randomly (again like I said, I don't what I'm doing)
>>
>>285153
Not that bad, but get rid of glow around guy on left or add to guy on right for sameness reasons. Also sugiono and his logo are a bit unreadable against the black, maybe give those a white stroke or rather another place with a white box or something but that's probably not reachable anymore I take.
>>
File: d72.png (156KB, 297x331px) Image search: [Google]
d72.png
156KB, 297x331px
If anyone wants to see how much they want it to get revised, just look at my demo account:

https://www.instagram.com/gulalibakar99/
>>
>>285198
I like the top ones, but make the co founder stuff more readable in comparison to sugiono's shirt.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.