[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi guys, I've created my own website and I'm curi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: unete_h.jpg (52KB, 616x800px) Image search: [Google]
unete_h.jpg
52KB, 616x800px
Hi guys,

I've created my own website and I'm curious about your opinion.

Any criticism to it will be welcome.

http://www.y2k.cl/
>>
Can you slow down the background movement I think that would be easier on the eyes.

be more concistent, every page looks different like you are on a different site, if it wasn't for the header. I also would remove those pixelated social icons.
>>
>>283165
I've changed the background with something more simple. What do you think? I've also changed the social media icons.

I'm trying to do something with the concistency.

Thank you!
>>
Pls gib moar feedback
>>
Piola, ponele más color ^-^
>>
>>283163
First thing I thought was too busy.
>>
I like it. I think it would blend better if he header was transparent and the background shown through. Just a thought.
>>
>Remove the background animation.
>Change the rounded boxes and the rest of your text to white/grey.
>Fix your leading/justify, it's an absolute mess
>Change the font for your "tags" section, it looks gross
>Make it responsive

This last one's not super necessary, but it's a pet peeve of mine: Your code is all over the place. Clean that shit up, son.
>>
>The home page:

The header is bad. Too much space below the links. And the pink/fuchsia color for the current page's link doesn't really fit. Pick another color or maybe create a skeuomorphic indented look through a gray/white background gradient on that particular cell/div. Should probably make the menu text larger too.

The black console logo looks out of place and stands out too much, especially with the tacky blinking. If you're going to go that route, maybe make the whole header black?

The individual items on the page need to have a solid background. The transparency looks tacky, especially with an animated gradient behind it moving across each item. Also, the page design isn't responsive at all on my desktop. The mobile version is very bare bones too.

>the rest:
Looking at the other pages, it looks like you're going for a countercultural/hacker look, which will always look kind of outdated so I'm not sure I can help you. But I'd try for a bit more consistency across the entire site.
>>
>>283163
Overall not a bad site. Well put together. I would make your individual boxes have a solid background fill instead of transparent onto the gradient body.

What did you use to put it together? Bootstrap? In school we learned a lot about ADA and 508 compliance and design. We only used bootstrap like once, and I was interested in using it myself to learn more about it. I know it makes things a lot easier.
>>
>>283163
The Mobile site takes extremely long to load.
>>
woah you know spanish. I know this is way off topic but could you recommend spanish songs? I always try to look but can't really find stuff that sounds like spanish mainstream stuff. Specically looking for rock stuff (the type that has screaming not the classic kind)
>>
>>283495
Not OP but I'd recommend Soda Stereo, Chancho en Piedra, Los Prisioneros.
>>
>>283954
thanks I'll make sure to check them out
>>
File: 1407544949044.jpg (10KB, 350x334px) Image search: [Google]
1407544949044.jpg
10KB, 350x334px
>>283954
>>284005
I was wondering why Soda Stereo sounded familiar and it turns out these are all bands that make music I already knew about. Thanks for the nostalgia but I'd rather not listen to music that reminds me of my childhood
>>
>>283495
mexican rock as in?
La cuca, victimas del doctor cerebro, jumbo, caifanes, jaguares, enjambre, la gusana ciega, cafe tacva, bunbury, fobia, el gran silencio, hombres g, inspector, los fabulosos cadillacs, los autenticos decadentes, panteon rococo,

among others
>>
File: 1472109184850.png (92KB, 295x229px) Image search: [Google]
1472109184850.png
92KB, 295x229px
>>284839
I knew I wouldn't be understood. I don't really know how to put it. Let's say marilyn manson, korn, metallica, rammstein, deftones... Not exactly carbon copies but spanish-speaking rock like that. Pretty much not anything that a chicano boy would've heard in his childhood in a mexican heavy neighborhood in america.

Also
>Look up Caifanes
>Find Afuera
I said I didn't want nostalgia anon
>>
Im on a mobile. There is a black space below every article? Also: only three articles in a page? Like, is this a blog and youre gonna make me turn the page every three articles? Also: fuck hamburguer menus. 90% dont open them. Most of us hve bad experiences with cluttered menus/sub menus. I'm proposing an alternative: keep the hg menu but also put some links on the footer
>>
>>283495
Have you checked out Ases Falsos? They're a bit calmer, but they're still pretty good.
>>
>>285057
couldn't get into it
>>
esta como el pico, sori
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.