[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>>248316 Hey how can i do the "welcome to /gd/"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

>>248316
Hey how can i do the "welcome to /gd/" this is fine?
>>
File: Sin título.png (155KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
Sin título.png
155KB, 1440x900px
better
>>
>>281236
>using photoshop for designing
>>
>>281236
bro, I used to use photoshop for everything like this because i was just used to it. Switching to illustrator was the best thing ive ever done.
>>
>>281236

you mean which angle of that long-ass dropshadow is best?

the one with the light source, of course.

where's your light source? hahaha!
>>
vista? really...
>>
>>281279

same.

then I used to use illustrator for everything before learning that inDesign is superior for layouts.
>>
>>281236

The correct answer is "you don't"
however if you really have to, make sure the shadow is 45 degrees and is incredibly subtle
>>
> Make a post about a specific thing
> Every comment is about some other irrelevant shit

I hate internet for this
>>
>>281285
isn't that win7?
>>281396
this (the second part at least), and make sure it actually touches the edge of your object, unlike the OP. Take an outline and repeat it a few times, and then connect the edges with a line and fill in the gaps. If you can do AutoCAD-style line orientations then that will be your friend
>>
>>281303
>>281279
what's this AI for exactly
>>
>>281285
You're a fucking idiot. Really.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.