[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am starting my own business doing freelancing photography and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: MFW.jpg (27KB, 300x238px) Image search: [Google]
MFW.jpg
27KB, 300x238px
I am starting my own business doing freelancing photography and graphic design. I still have my software from when I was a student but they will be expiring in a couple of months and I do not feel like paying 60 dollars every month.
So since Adobe has its bullshit monthly only now and the older versions costs around 2k what alternatives do you recommend?

I am currently using indesign, photoshop, and illustrator. I own lightroom but I want a software to photo manipulate.

Any suggestions /gd/? I have been googling and testing but I want something that is industrial standard but not as good for a decent price.
>>
>freelancing photography
I recommend you get a real paying job, a blue collar job where you grow to NOT be a hippy loser.
>>
>>277724
>I recommend you get a real paying job, a blue collar job where you grow to NOT be a hippy loser.

I have health issues that prevent me from working in such places. I have crohns, a serve anxiety disorder, lots of allergies that make me sick 90% of the time, a memory problem and a hearing disability.

You should not really put people down when they are not meant to go down a path like that, I am not I do not health for it and when I have in the past tried to live a life like that I can not because I end up getting hospitalized.
>>
>>277726

Yikes, I guess your only option is to torrent them(at your own risk).
>>
>>277728
There is no other softwares that are not as quite good as adobe products but will be able to get the job done? I am not sure if I should pirate but I was thinking that if I did I would transfer them onto a usb and use a certain computer with that software where I do not have the internet connected up to it at all.
>>
im pretty sure the sticky lists some free bitmap and vector software

i'd say torrent but i dunno how big the risk is in your country. I live in the south america so here piracy is like air
>>
>>277723
>I am starting my own business doing freelancing photography and graphic design.

First, watch and absorb this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVkLVRt6c1U

I wish you good luck, because it's a fucking jungle out there.
>>
You´re gonna start your own business and you can´t afford EVERY SINGLE ADOBE PROGRAM FOR 60 DOLLARS? Dude just subscribe to CC or your business will fucking fail.
>>
>>278001
In many ways, this.

If a monthly licence of CC is too expensive for a business, that business is fucked. Or just a fuck boy saying it's a business when really it's just him and his 'Freelance' resume piece.
>>
>>277723
Its 60 dollars a month mate. Thats such a small investment for a business.
>>
>>277723
Hi. I want to start a webshop but dont want to pay the $50 dollars a month for the internet. What do I do?

Hi, I want to start a carpentry business, but I dont want to buy any tools. Any ideas?
>>
>>277726
I dont think he was putting you down man. I have disgusting scoliosis and I have to work at Chipotle while I get my degree. Im probably going to quit because I cant stand for longer than an hour at a time, so I know what you mean.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.