[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

a lot of drugs have extremely specific aesthetics or design or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 11.jpg (141KB, 1280x869px) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
141KB, 1280x869px
a lot of drugs have extremely specific aesthetics or design or imagery or 'logos'.

-lsd: tie-dye, fractals, clouds, colourful
-cocaine: 80s, white ferrari, mirrors, sterile, modern, primary colours
-crack: ghetto, browns, 80s/90s/guns, black,
- weed: green, leaves, smoke, chill.
- Opium: middle-east/india, low ceilings, smokey, exotic, ferns, persian carpets

I'm interested in what is the graphic design of drugs that are more popular now. things like nootropics and benzos. Do they have an aesthetic or marketed image or design? If not, what would it be?
>>
The images are associated with the people that take those drugs. Who's taking nootropics and benzos?
>>
>>276718
You've clearly never met anyone who does coke. Coke's personality is basically a beer commercial's conception of a sexy party.
>>
File: CTcHXSq.gif (23KB, 700x385px) Image search: [Google]
CTcHXSq.gif
23KB, 700x385px
>>276772
nootropics are mostly nerdy, efficient, spreadsheet scheduling, research reviewing types it seems

benzos are all over the place, mainstays like valium make me think of upper-middle-class women in sweat pants and large clean living rooms, xanax makes me think of glazed-eyed amnesic ocean pacific t-shirt wearing twenty-something males who are usually using other hard pharma narcotics and amphetamines

rc benzos are kind of a blank slate in my mind, I'm on flubromazolam atm and have a stash of flubromazepam, etizolam and clonazolam, I'm a pretty straight laced but laid back guy I dunno I hang out on a olt of rc forums and I would say the only real defining feature of the users there is that they are drug nerds to some extent, a lot of students and o-chem types I suppose, kind of tech-nerdy as well
>>
>>276787
benzos are middle aged businessmen, quiet overdoses, and small funerals
>>
DMT, which has come into popularity as of late, is associated with the Amazon, snakes, jungle atmopsheres, shamans.

Ecstasy is definately bright neon, flashing lights, sunglasses, kandy.
>>
>>276718
interesting that LSD (and tryptamines in general) has actually generated some of its associated art from the properties of the drug itself, rather than arbitrary associations to the culture around the drug
>>
>>276947
And MDMA makes everything seem brighter and more vibrant.
>>
>>276947
Well it's the only drug OP listed that causes the user to experience visuals, and quite strong, distinct visuals at that, so it makes sense.
>>
>>276933
I think you mean Ayahuasca with the jungle imagery, DMT without the MAOI which makes it ayahuasca is fractals and aliens. 5-MEO-DMT is just pure white.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.