[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey bros, Let's do a brainstorm? I need to create a logo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

Hey bros,

Let's do a brainstorm?

I need to create a logo for the name "UP".
How many come here asking to create, it is not what I want.

Unfortunately, I am a loner who works as a freelancer and did not have many friends or coworkers.
I would like to join our brains and put together a brainstorm to creation of the logo "UP"

This is already a model that I did.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-15-17-24-10.png (276KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-15-17-24-10.png
276KB, 1440x2560px
Well the drop shadow is unnecessary and the colors are bad, but I "get" it.

You say you have to create a logo for "the name UP"
What does that mean? What is the "UP" brand about? A shop? A band? An app?

Im on my phone so I can't do real illustrations but if you play around with guides in upward motion it helps. Try to keep the rhythm ascending, not flat or descending.
>>
>>276659
Nice! I will try to do something illustrating movement! Good thinking!
UP is a marketing and business consulting firm.
A company that helps improve sales of other companies.
>>
>>276656
your thread could have been more successful if you had posted a bunch of designs and asked which ones have potential.
>>
>>276661
But this discussion is just to try to break a deadlock that I am having in creating this logo.
>>
>>276660
Then you want it to have more of a serious look to it then "lel low poly vector"
Not that there is anything wrong with vector, its just that people over-simplify everything. Put some thought into this and try to look at marketing logos
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.