[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /gd/ what do you think about this thread design i just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Kryptonic Booter.png (1MB, 1265x2471px) Image search: [Google]
Kryptonic Booter.png
1MB, 1265x2471px
hey /gd/ what do you think about this thread design i just finished here
>>
Everything under VIsit Us is too bright, circled glyphicons glow too fucking much. They are huge, not enough spacing, font is too big by 2px

U didnt optimize pricing boxes, make it easy to read, u just placed raw data, also glow, my eyes hurt

Were u paid $10 for this?
>>
>>275861
You need to mix up the line thickness of the objects. Everything feels overly thin and fasted.
>>
>>275861

It looks good but there really needs to be some more refinement. The typography is a little thin and white on black can make thin type be difficult to read. The glow especially on those text boxes is wayyyy to bright, tone it down and look at it again, maybe play with a soft grey and not a white for the background of the text boxes?
>>
Never make a thread again. Not on /gd/. Not anywhere. I know you've posted before because literally all your designs are the exact same garbage.

You got btfo from HF, you got btfo from a minecraft fansite (wtf), you think you'll find success here ? Log the fuck off the internet and find another way to occupy yourself in the summer
>>
>>276074
roasted em
>>
>>276074
A bit too harsh but he's right on some parts. All your designs look very much the same. Try a different style for once, see where that takes you.
>>
Lol nigga why do you keep posting here
>>
dont like the glow

sorry
>>
Go back to HF and suck Omnis dick
btw thread designs aren't real
>>
>>276074
>You got btfo from HF
>You got btfo from a minecraft fansite

>find another way to occupy yourself in the summer
It's actually sad and depressing to think that this faggot actually sat in front of his computer wasting all of this time going on google and searching for my username to uncover all of this information.

>telling me i need to find another way to occupy myself
>thinks it's super funny and cool to google peoples aliases on google and see what comes up

From what ive seen you are a useless and obnoxious mentally crippled sperglord who enjoys running half-assed google searches on people in order to flame them. How does this make you more productive than me to the point where i should listen to you and find something else to occupy myself? lmfao i dont know.

Anyway i'm sincerely sorry you have to coop with such severe autism, but thanks for the feedback.
>>
>>275861
Tone down the glows by 50%, remove the inner glow shite and remove the glow from the available packages tables completely.
>>
>>276484
other than the excessive glowing and lack of simplicity in general is there anything else you see wrong with it?
>>
>>276487
Rest of its okay for purpose, your clearly going for the futuristic technerd aesthetic which I don't have a problem with.

I am however, a complete newfag so an untrained eye.
>>
>>276095
yes but how does that effect anythinge with purpose
>>
>>276074
hahah holy shit fucking roasted

but yeah OP your work is shit stop wasting bandwith with your worthless attempts at meme 2.0 thread design
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.