[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /gd/ I'm thinking about making some Youtube videos of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: free-photoshop-logo-themes1.png (1MB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
free-photoshop-logo-themes1.png
1MB, 1191x670px
Hey /gd/ I'm thinking about making some Youtube videos of Photoshop tutorials (amongst other programs, AutoCAD, Revit, Lumion, Premier etc) I'm the only one in my group of friends that can use Photoshop and they always ask me for help with stuff, so I figure I can just teach them/other people with videos.

Just wondering what you think the best way to go about these tutorials would be. I was thinking about just going through the UI in the first few videos, starting the the tools pallet and then the drop down menus at the top and then the layers/colour/text pallets after that, then eventually make detailed videos explaining things like the pen tool and making layer masks and layer styles and stuff. Or do you think it would be better to just do the classic school teaching method of making a project that they follow along with that teaches them how to do a few things at a time?

TL:DR I'm making Photoshop tutorials on Youtube, what do you think the best way to teach people Photoshop?
>>
>>251344
>>251344
go with what you feel more comfortable with.
check this guy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mtv8QptWNbg
he had never actually made a tutorial before and now he's over 200 m of views. (the first tutorials he made suck but he got better)
>>
>>251344
Use clean language (try to avoid teenage-like talk). Be BRIEF. Explain only what is needed to be explained.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.