[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i go about making money with gd on the internet without

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: 20151217_212914.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20151217_212914.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
How do i go about making money with gd on the internet without actually having a job? Basically i want to make money on the side.
>>
>>250571
POD.
>>
>>250622
I don't get it.

Have the same doubt that OP.
>>
Do things like 99designs and swiftly. People usually shit on programs like that but those people usually don't actually have careers in design. It's good practice with real projects and can make you a bit of dough while you build up a portfolio to get real gigs.
>>
>>250622
this.

I'm making close to $1000/month doing almost nothing.

That plus a decent paying 9-5 job, and I'm living comfortably.
>>
>>250769
>>250622
whats pod?
>>
>>250784
print on demand

theres got to be 10-15 well known sites and a ton of smaller ones out there.
>>
>>250571
fiverr
>>
>>250769
I've look at this whole POD thing and it doesn't seem like it is a side project. Don't you have to advertise and market all your own work?
>>
>>250801
It's not that much work once you set everything up.
I spend a couple hours a week on promo shit.
New artwork is created and made available for sale maybe once or twice a month.

I'm sure you spend a few hours over the course of the day on social media sites. Instead of spending all that time looking at your friends ugly as shit kids and reading about 1st-world problems, dedicate some of it on making easy money.
>>
File: 1446443249457.jpg (54KB, 535x462px) Image search: [Google]
1446443249457.jpg
54KB, 535x462px
>>250804

>Instead of spending all that time looking at your friends ugly as shit kids and reading about 1st-world problems

so salty
>>
Can you post your site/service? I kind of still dont grt it
>>
>>251143
https://printaura.com/
>>
>>251149
Thanks for the link this seems pretty legit
not OP
>>
society6
redbubble
design by humans (artist shop)
threadless (artist shops coming soon)
cotton bureau
>>
File: redbubble_logo.jpg (27KB, 306x327px) Image search: [Google]
redbubble_logo.jpg
27KB, 306x327px
>>251163
I can recommend RedBubble, it's workflow is very nice and easy to use. If you want to actually make some money you'll have to REALLY put work and effort into it tho. i.e constantly expanding your portfolio, updating previous artworks, maybe adjust pricing, network within Redbubble and spread your gallery outside of Redbubble, so social media/your own website etc.

Just throwing your artwork on there and waiting for the money to come rolling isnt going to do it

Also: It's completely free! So just try it for a week or two and see how much groundswell you're getting (the site shows you how many views/likes your designs get)
>>
>>251194
how much have you been able to make off redbubble? it sounds pretty cool.
>>
>>251327
I did the thing I adviced against and just threw some pop-culture shit on there, just 3 simple designs really. One guy bought a hoodie with my design on it, and that's all that happened in a 5 month period.

As I said: REALLY spend time and energy on keeping it up to date and active/living. My guess is you'll have a lot more succes with it than I did.

FIY: Redbubble only starts paying you if you've made a minimum of (if I remember correctly) $15 off your sales. So even tho the guy bought the hoodie, I'm not seeing that money until I've made a total of $15 bucks. Here's a screenshot of the basic pricing/profit you'll make per product. And as you see you can price it any way you see fit. (I advice against it tho, because people are really just looking for unique merchandise that isn't insanely priced.)
>>
>>251379
I can go on forever but the gist of it is: It's completely free. So just use the Redbubble guidelines to prepare about 10 pieces of varying artwork, throw them on there and check in once in a while to see what got the most views/likes. Based on that you can decide what you want to start making for new designs. I find that creative popculture stuff does pretty well. So a cartoony Dr Who, Star Wars or Avengers character for example. But you can pretty much dump everything on there and see if there's a market for it. If there isn't and you think it hurts your portfolio? Delete it, doesn't cost you a buck.

Pro-tip: certain kinds of merchandise are really hard to find in certain countries. Mad Max merchandise, for example, is very hard to find here in Holland. But because of Redbubble's relatively cheap/quick shipping I got my hands on this sweet Mad Max shirt. If you can play into that market you're another step closer to actually making a buck.
>>
do you guys have experience with paypal fees and country taxes? i heard somewhere that on the us there's an option to avoid paypal fees.
>>
>>251194
>>251379
>>251380
Sorry for shilling so goddamn hard by the way, I just think it's one of the best ways to go for easily starting a webshop to sell your artwork.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.