[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do I want this gay ass laptop so badly? HP Spectre 13

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: hp_spectre_13_ports_left_0.jpg (2MB, 4592x2576px) Image search: [Google]
hp_spectre_13_ports_left_0.jpg
2MB, 4592x2576px
Why do I want this gay ass laptop so badly?
HP Spectre 13 vs Dell XPS 13?
>>
I BET YOU EAT SHIT FOR BREAKFAST FAG
>>
>>62456460
Because it's sexy?
>>
>>62456460
>Matte Black and Rose Gold.
Everything is loveable with these colors
Even a MacBook pro with these colors is kinda cool
>>
>>62456460
HP is absolute shit except for their business line. Everything I've bought from them, I've regretted owning.

Dell's consumer line is solid enough.
>>
oh look it's the daily product shill thread where some penniless fuckhead tries to hawk worthless shit to jobless autists for pennies per post

kindly remove yourself, you're a blight on humanity
>>
>>62456460

I've wanted to buy this since it came out as well. The aesthetics remind me of Deus Ex: Human Revolution and I absolutely loved the art direction in that game. It also helps the keyboard is fucking great on it as well (my local Best Buy had a test model on the floor for a while).
>>
>>62456460

That's a mighty fine 'I can't afford a Macbook' laptop right there OP.
>>
>>62457163
>buying a joke laptop with one port

Even if you could afford it, why would you buy it?
>>
>>62457163
No. They cost roughly the same, at least where I live.
>>
>>62456701
I feel this way about their monitors.
>>
>>62456701
My parents used to always buy HP because they were the cheapest and often on sale. They were too dense to understand why.

Every. Fucking. Time. They would fail within a few years due to shitty components or design. The two desktops, the three printers, the laptop.

Their mail-in service is absolutely atrocious as well. Complained about touchpad problems in a laptop, they just wiped the drives, reinstalled the OS, and installed FAULTY RAM. Didn't replace the touchpad either, so the problem was still there. I had to pay shipping too.
>>
>>62457399
Yeah, their consumer shit is that bad.
But I've never had any problems with their business laptops. In fact I have a Sandy Bridge EliteBook and it's still going strong.

On another note, anyone here have experience with Fujitsu laptops?
>>
>>62456460
XPS are lovely if you get a good one (zero QC issues from the beginning).
>>
>>62457435
But why would you bother with HP business laptops when ThinkPads exist? Hell, why bother with any business laptop other than ThinkPads?
>>
>>62457474
>why bother with competition when we can have monoculture
This is how retarded you sound. ThinkPads aren't even that good anymore.
Also, most businesses don't let you choose which brand of laptop you get issued.
>>
>>62456460
I'd go with the Dell, recent HP business laptops are meh compared to what it's used to be.
>>
>>62457474
Because recent Thinkpads don't have anything special for them?
Well, except Superfish of course.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.