[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>fucking ants infesting my laptop what do I do? so far I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: ants.jpg (467KB, 1800x1407px) Image search: [Google]
ants.jpg
467KB, 1800x1407px
>fucking ants infesting my laptop

what do I do? so far I've seen at least 8 ants coming in and out. I don't even eat food near my computer.

my laptop runs hot. shouldn't they be fucking off?

how do you get rid of the buggers?
>>
I had this happen to me when I was in Hawaii. Just squish them as they appear from the individual keys. They can't breed without a queen and they have limited sustinence while in there. I noticed that they started overheating after a session of tf2, made them easier to kill.
>>
i had some of these faggots in an old laptop, like you i had no drinks or crumbs in it, they just fucking got in there when it was sitting on coffee table. eventually they were gone, but I sprayed compressed air into it to piss them off and let them know they weren't welcome

be thankful it's not roaches or bedbugs, ants are white and will leave when they realize there is no food
>>
Borax. Borax kills ants. Now keep your fucking house clean. How did ants even get in your house?
>>
>>62456319
not OP but ants get into houses very easily, any good housekeeper will have a can of RAID because keeping clean isn't enough to keep ants out, u gotta go full chemical ali on them. probably more common in warm places like the US south
>>
>>62456232
>Not running your laptop hot
Install BOINC, leave laptop for an hour.
>>
>>62456344
>Living in the south
Found the problem!
>>
>>62456364
or be my laptop and run CS:GO for 10 minutes, easily cook ants at 85 celsius
>>
>>62456249
>Just squish them as they appear from the individual keys
Ants are little bundles of chemicals, and when you squish them, it will release these and very likely attract more.

RAID can or liquid bait, but unless you're planning on using cleaning solution, probably avoid squishing.
>>
>>62456396
i actually live in chicago land now, all these niggers and snow are way worse than the palmetto bugs, ants and hurricanes I had to deal with growing up on the gulf coast
>>
>>62456232

seal the laptop in cellophane wrap for 5 days
>>
>>62456232
OP stop cumming in your Thinkpad, ants usually come for cum, I know this when I cum in toilet paper.
>>
>>62456396
are you suggesting he should move to canada?
>>
>>62456232
1) Take the laptop apart
2) Blow the ants out with air duster
3) Kill the (btfo'd) ants with weapon of choice
3) Scrub everything in isopropyl alcohol to remove their pheromones
>>
>>62456472
No, Maine. It's like Canada, but with less wife's sons.
>>
>>62456232
Buy an anteater and put it in your laptop.
>>
>>62456232
Open up and start killing them. Oh and there is probably food stuck in the keyboard
>>
>>62456521
It's not only food, some ants are just attracted to certain components in electronics.
>>
>>62456232
btfo!
>>
>>62456232
Le ants are cleaning my laptop doe
They hunt other insects on it
Like jumping spiders, roaches, beetles and such
I just ignore them and let em do their job...
>>
>>62456232
Use a debugger.
>>
>>62456232
That's nothing. My thinkpad runs on bedbugs.
>>
File: 1490402432109.png (461KB, 1199x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1490402432109.png
461KB, 1199x1800px
>>
>>62456631
https://youtu.be/22YWYAtcyEA
>>
>>62456232
>Poettering closed this 1 hour ago
>Poetteting add the not-a-bug label 1 hour ago
>>
mersenne prime search is great for ants
or put it in the fridge
>>
>>62456232
stop eating pineapples and clean the cum off your laptop
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.