[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The iphone x is one of the worst phones ever made. Or is it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: images.jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 225x225px
The iphone x is one of the worst phones ever made.

Or is it? I think the iphone x is not an actual phone, but a huge redpill. A redpill about iphones. Why did the iphone change so much starting from the iphone 6? And why didn't they make a newer iphone SE instead of making a censor bar simulator?

Because they're not apple anymore. Tim cook took over and apple is now a shit company trying to catch up to android and failing miserably.

But even then, why is it called iphone x? Iphone 10? why did they skip the 9? Were they trying to copy windows too?

No. It's a message.
The iphone started changing with the 6th generation. The iphone x,even though it's actually the 8th, is considered the 10th generation. The secret lies halfway.

The secret lies... in the iphone 5s.

the iphone 5s is the best iphone ever made. It has ios 7, the most stable and supported one. It is the only iphone with a touch ID that actually just w e r k s. It has an iphone jack. The battery lasts just as long, if not longer, than an iphone 7. And it is just a massively great design, the one everyone thinks about when they hear iphone.

And it costs 100 dollars. 10 times cheaper than the iphone 10.

And best of all..... it's not an android phone.

Fight the System. Get the iPhone 5s. The true, last iPhone.™

(No, the iphone SE is made to be a piece of steaming shit.)
>>
>>62455682
Early bump
>>
File: home_button_adapter.jpg (29KB, 920x613px) Image search: [Google]
home_button_adapter.jpg
29KB, 920x613px
>>62455682
>No, the iphone SE is made to be a piece of steaming shit.

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>62455682
Can you at least explain your stance on SE
>>
>>62456362
tfw so cucked I think I'll pay shit money to go from 64 GB (I have 360 free rn) to 128, just so I don't have to deal with a glass back or phone that's twice as heavy.

Only thing I'm wondering is if I'd be better off with a 7 performance wise.
>>
>>62455682
Are you still made about the 3.5mm jack?

I can tell because the 6, 7, and 8 are the exact same phones not counting that.

But how I can really tell is normal people don't know that 3.5mm means headphone jack size. You do.
>>
>>62456353
He meant he's a retard who can't look at a spec sheet or google the damn thing's upgrade history
>>
>>62456453
I mean I'm pretty sure it's just aggressive shitposting, but an answer could be fun too.
>>
>>62456431
Now the 8 has a glass back, for twice the fragility.

>>62456464
Are you really that eager to have someone make jokes about Indian people?
>>
File: 1480992429119.jpg (73KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1480992429119.jpg
73KB, 640x640px
>>62456471
I'm from /ptg/ so sure why not.
>>
>>62456498
I'd tell you to stay on your containment board, but /g/ is shit anyway
>>
>>62456471
>twice the fragility.

Well not to mention disgusting looking fingerprints after 1 minute of handling and losing the simple dry feeling good aluminum has. I don't even want wireless charging, fuck.
>>
>>62455682
iPhone is good as mental identity, you can always spot a technically ignorant cuck when you see him using iPhone.

Also it's in vain to talk with mactoddlers about technology all they can talk about is shopping.
>>
>>62455682
> iphone jack
Wut
>>
File: designated-7.png (40KB, 1009x285px) Image search: [Google]
designated-7.png
40KB, 1009x285px
>>62456471
>Are you really that eager to have someone make jokes about Indian people?
Hey pajeet. Curious, do you eat curry in the afternoon?
>>
File: shot0132.jpg (94KB, 720x478px) Image search: [Google]
shot0132.jpg
94KB, 720x478px
>>62456511
>moar featurez
you don't like fixing what ain't broke?

>>62456534
I really don't get you people, how can you be so triggered by a fucking phone? Must be T poisoning or some other such sad shit.

>>62456537
Think he means headphone jack

>>62456568
Honestly, haven't been accused of being Indian before. Mostly get accused of being gay and/or Jewish, so that's a refreshing change of pace
>>
>>62456612
I'm triggered not by a phone per se but by the mental state of the society surrounding Apple. My general concern is fact that mactoddlers and gaymers are poisoning /g/ with their shopping consumerist threads.
>>
>>62455682
I agree op, iphone 5s was their last good phone, everything after 5s was garbage and a copy of android.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.