[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

office chairs are an important part of our /g/ setups What chair

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: herman-aeron-chair-basic.jpg (395KB, 1302x1822px) Image search: [Google]
herman-aeron-chair-basic.jpg
395KB, 1302x1822px
office chairs are an important part of our /g/ setups

What chair do you use?

Are Herman Miller chairs legit or just a meme?

is it worth upgrading from my current dx racer?
>>
Why are you such a basic faggot that chases after trends? If you don't like your DX Racer, get rid of it. If you want a replacement because you are embarrassed you spent that much money on a meme, then don't chase after another fucking meme. Go try some fucking chairs out at a store, sit and try them out. Don't just ask for the recommendation to get the approval of other fa/g/gots for your next meme chair.
>>
>>62455208
why do you make this thread every day
>>
>>62455208
1. Do you love comfort?
y= see 2
n= see 3

2. do you have expensive taste?
y= get the herman miller
n=get an ikea meme chair

3. do you hate money?
y= stick with dxracer
n=shop on aliexpress or craigslist
>>
I have a friend that bought an 'ak racing' chair and that fucker is just not comfortable or worth the 250-300 bucks... Head pillow really doesn't have any adjustment, and for a guy whos taller like myself, it comes to half way below my neck, the lumbar pillow is so fucking huge on it, theres no way that it would be comfortable with it, and it does get a little annoying without it.

I have a full backed broyhill leather chair, built for "extended sitting" which is just denser, better built stuffing.

The leather does get hot if your sitting on it for a long period, but if you at all lounge back on your computer, watch movies / netflix, etc. I think that it's a better bet to go full backed over the mid back task chair like pictured.

It's legit one of the most subjective things...
>>
>>62455208
For Herman Miller Aeron, it's a mix of yes and no, the lumbar support isnt that good, the seat can be too firm at times. Nice mesh for farting tho. Steelcase Leap V2 has good lumbar support but the seat is meant to be thin. Not meant for fatsos. CXO has a thick seat cushion but the headrest is not my liking (which can be ommited). All have their strengths and weaknesses. In the end, I settled with the Lazboy, still the comfiest for prolonged sitting. But to each his own desu.
>>
>>62455208
I have both a DXracer and Aeron. Both are good.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.