[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get past administrater password and user name shit...I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: yearbooktweet-20170914-0001.jpg (10KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
yearbooktweet-20170914-0001.jpg
10KB, 1080x1080px
How do I get past administrater password and user name shit...I'm at school and the computers they have are fuckin locked down to the max can't even open the downloads folder..also the desktop is locked and you can't even right click. I just want to be able to bypass that and open cmd and fuck with other computers.
>>
> underage b&
>>
>>62454643
Not underage
>>
give your teacher a blowie and be sweet on him. Thats what i did. Social engineering got his punk ass.
>>
>>62454630
>school
>administrater
>shit, fuck, fuckin

you must be at least 18 to post here
>>
>>62454630
Batch files. They cannot block those, even if they've blocked cmd.
>>
>>62454630
get the fuck off 4chan, kid.
MODS
>>
Use the sticky keys privilege escalation """"exploit"""", I had so much fun with that in high school.
>>
>>62454630

ALRIGHT MR TINY MAN, GET THEM POP ROCKS AND ROOT BEER OR WHATEVER THE FUCK KIDS SNACKS ON THESE DAYS READY AND SIT THEM TIGHT JEANS RIGHT DOWN BECAUSE YOU ABOUT TO GET LEARNED HOW TO BE HACKERMAN.

FIRST OFF YOU NEED TO START METAPHORICALLY SUCKING YOUR PARENTS DICKS (or literally if you guys are into that, I don't judge) BECAUSE YOU'RE GOING TO NEED SOME ADVANCEMENTS IN YOUR ALLOWANCE. FIND YOURSELF A STORE THAT SELLS TRENCH COATS AND BALACLAVAS, YOU CAN'T BE A REAL OG HACKERMAN WITHOUT THOSE, AND YOU WON'T FIND THEM AT CHESS KING.

ONCE YOU GOT THEM PROPER HACKERMAN ATTIRE YOU NEED TO BORROW YOUR DAD'S TRUSTY FLASHLIGHT AND TELL HIM YOUR GOING ON A "DATE" WITH SUSSY FROM SCHOOL, HE GON BE PROUD YOUR LANKY LOSER ASS FINALLY GETTING SOME PUSSY SO HE WON'T TELL YOUR MOM YOU'RE GOING OUT AT NIGHT.

ONCE YOU REACH THE SCHOOL YOU'LL NEED TO BYPASS THE GUARD, BUT DON'T WORRY HE'S PROBABLY SLEEPING. YOU KNOW YOUR SCHOOL BETTER SO I'LL TRUST YOU CAN MAKE YOUR WAY TO THE COMPUTER LAB AND INTO THOSE SWEET MAC IIs. NOW YOU (VERY IMPORTANT) PLACE THE FLASHLIGHT BEHIND THE SCREEN POINTED AT YOUR FACE. YOU CAN'T BE NO HACKERMAN WITHOUT LIGHT BLINDING YOUR FACE AND THE MONITORS WON'T CUT IT.

NOW YOU GOTTA START PRESSING KEYS UNTIL THAT HUGE RED NOTICE SAYING "ACCESS DENIED" TURNS GREEN, IT HELPS IF YOU SCREAM "COME ON" WHILE PRESSING THEM, AND ONCE YOU GET IT YOU HAVE TO YELL "I'M IN!", DON'T QUESTION IT JUST DO IT.

IF THAT DOESN'T WORK (THEY MIGHT HAVE NORTON IF WHICH CASE YOU'RE FUCKED) YOU'LL HAVE TO SUCK THE IT GUY'S DICK AND ASK FOR THE PASSWORD NICELY LIKE THE REST OF US.
>>
>>62454658
batch files, usb boot into a linux distro that has a theme that looks exactly like your windows version
>>
>>62454814
is this pasta? I like it
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.