[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robots are the future. >It is a scenario that brings us one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

Robots are the future.

>It is a scenario that brings us one step closer to a robot-run world.

>Flippy, the artificial intelligence-driven robot that can 'cook the perfect burger every time,' will replace human workers in 50 CaliBurger restaurant locations in 2018.

>The California-based restaurant chain began testing the machine - fitted with a 6-axis robotic arm it uses to flip burgers and place them on buns - earlier this year.
>>
>>62449366
I doubt the algorithm can determine of its medium rare so who gives a fuck. Another being that burns my burgers
>>
Living in utopia where robots cook for you and you just fixing them or improving software its using is bad for /g/ collective mind?
Really makes you think.
>>
>>62449366
Can't wait to see what niggers will do with them.
>>
>>62449431
They'll probably try to steal them
>>
But will the robot be paid a livable minimum wage?
>>
>>62449607
At least 1.5W above what the average electronic device receives per day.
>>
File: 1478497110462.jpg (45KB, 565x397px) Image search: [Google]
1478497110462.jpg
45KB, 565x397px
>>62449366
Where will also those $25 hourly minimal wage faggots work now?
>>
>WE CANT DEPORT MEXICANS
>WHAT ABOUT THE JOBS THEY PRODUCE

>REEEEEE AUTOMATION WILL TAKE ALL OF OUR JOBS

pick one liberals

id rather choose the white engineers who manufacture and program those machines that pay taxes
>>
>>62449607
robots are owned by people which will be taxes on their profits

all of the parts in that robot were manufactured by people and will be maintained by people and there will be teachers who teach all of these related sub fields

there is a lot of jobs around EE/CS AI and robotics

theres no reason to tax a silicone manufacturing plant or a farmers watering system

theres no reason to tax vending machines or CNC

theres no reason to tax a machine
>>
>>62449366
why the fuck do you need a robot arm with multiple axis? why not make it so that it's a double sided grill?
>>
>>62451486
Pleasing their new robot overlords
>>
>>62449405
as long as the patties are all the same size, cooking surface/ambient temperature are consistent, and the patty starts out at the same temp, they will all cook at the same rate
it would just have to be timed.
>>
File: 2017_06_01_1.png (686KB, 1016x699px) Image search: [Google]
2017_06_01_1.png
686KB, 1016x699px
I, for one, embrace our A.I. overlords
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.