[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Access to computers (and anything which might teach you something

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: Facebook-create.png (109KB, 1280x452px) Image search: [Google]
Facebook-create.png
109KB, 1280x452px
>Access to computers (and anything which might teach you something about the way the world works) should be unlimited and total. Always yield to the hands-on imperative. All information should be free! Mistrust authority. Promote Decentralization!
>>
>>62438795
fuck off commie
>>
>>62438795
No i'd rather whine and let Google SJWs ruin my life thank you very much. Communism is worse than social justice.
>>
>>62438968
>Communism is worse than social justice.

Communism is a form of social justice.

It's also the exact opposite of decentralization, fuckwad.
>>
>>62439006
How the fuck are you going to give people free computers without centralization you fuckwit?
>>
File: 1497630847227.png (281KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
1497630847227.png
281KB, 666x666px
>>62439028
>Confusing libre and gratis
You people will never learn. It doesn't refer to price, it refers to freedom. And you don't need to give people gratis computers because computers are now so prevalent that even poorfags have them in their pockets.

And before you say not enough people can afford smartphones, keep in mind that fully functional smartphones are thrown away year to year for minute upgrades, and all these redundant purchases lower the price of used phones because of high supply.

The point of the OP is that content aggregation sites like Facebook centralize information through a single channel with a single ToS, enabling it to censor anything it wants and choke out the competition into obscurity.
>>
>>62439097
Hi quality post. I think not only centralization but also monitization of information is a hazzard. Sites like facebook look for what triggers people and what they can't ignore. Investors in facebook are interested in what triggers people against other people. Big money in contraversy.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.