[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/ article/j5geby/the-iphon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: bad apple.png (81KB, 233x246px) Image search: [Google]
bad apple.png
81KB, 233x246px
https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/j5geby/the-iphone-is-guaranteed-to-last-only-one-year-apple-argues-in-court

>Apple argues that customers should either buy an extended warranty or not buy an iPhone at all if they have the expectation that Apple is going to remain liable for design flaws that happen after the warranty period expires.

iPhone owners, how does it feel to use purposely broken smartphones?
>>
>>62437083
haven't owned many samsung phones, the galaxy phones are practically the same if you update them.
>>
File: ftfy.jpg (43KB, 233x246px) Image search: [Google]
ftfy.jpg
43KB, 233x246px
>>62437083
>2017
>trying to get through to a junkie
>>
If you're going to pretend being retarded at least don't put the exposing quote in your own post.
>>
>>62437108
As a Note 4 user on marshmallow I completely disagree.
>>
>>62437178
>note 4
>marshmallow

so not the latest android then.

so your opinion is invalid, then.
>>
>>62437108
As a S4 user on Marshmallow looking forward to Oreo I can't agree either.
>>
>>62437246
I got mine in 2014 and 3 years later I only had to replace the battery 1 time and upgraded from a 32GB mSD card to a 128GB one.

My phone has lasted for 3 years and I don't intel to buy another one until this one completely dies. Might get a 400GB mSD card once that goes on sale to expand my music and movie library.

Anyway suck cocks, my samshit phone lasts more than a shitty fruit phone.
>>
>>62437302
>Marshmallow
Scratch that, I completely forgot I'm on Nougat already.
>>
>>62437347
lineage OS?

I might try that on my N4
>>
Applefags on SUICIDE WATCH.
topfuckingkek
>>
>>62437303
so your phone isn't secure is what you're saying.

since it's not fully updated.

see that's the whole conundrum here. it may be performing well but one wrong text or website viewing and your whole phone is fucking ransomed out by some chink or russion faggot.

or, you update, and your phone becomes slow and fucked. your choice, but still, you're still fucked.
>>
>>62437388
>so your phone isn't secure is what you're saying.
>since it's not fully updated.
I don't care. Android security is better than apple security.

Please remind me, what fappening wave are we on? I have lost count lmao.

>or, you update, and your phone becomes slow and fucked. your choice, but still, you're still fucked.
Do you have any sources to back that up?

Because as fat as I know you're describing iOS perfectly.

https://9to5mac.com/2015/12/29/apple-lawsuit-ios-9-performance/
>>
>>62437355
Yup, at least for my phone it's rock solid. Well, aside of broken auto update installation.

>>62437388
Modern custom roms flashed on 4 years old hardware still work perfectly fine. With open source you're not fated to suffer from gimping.
>>
>>62437388
>you update, and your phone becomes slow and fucked.
You baited too hard mate
>>
>>62437303
Apple iPhone 5s
First available: September 20, 2013
Will run iOS 11, releasing Sept 19th 2017

Samsung Note 4
First available: October 17, 2014
Runs Marshmellow, which was released on October 5, 2015

Really goes to show you how much Samsung gives a shit about their phones or customers.

It would be nice if Apple had some of Samsung's features/hardware but not everyone cares about muh 500GB local storage or removable battery.

Most people would rather have a phone that
1) Is secure
2) has the latest features
3) doesn't lag
4) non shit user experience
5) better apps
6) better ecosystem
7) better accessories
8) top tier camera
9) higher resell value
10) easier to choose a device
(need a new phone? can't go wrong with the latest and greatest from Apple :-)
>>
>>62437429
>Android security is better than apple security.
Contain your autistic fanboyism, this is a tech board.
>>
>>62437586
>>62437615
>2. You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.

http://www.4chan.org/rules#global
>>
>>62437631
>someone doesn't agree with me
>underage go lmao kuk xD
Learn to link >>>/global/rules/2 correctly, then fuck off back to crabbit, pointless faggot.
>>
>>62437665
see >>62437631
>>
>>62437674
>xD
Go back now.
>>
>>62437684
see >>62437631
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.