[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a single thing in this world that's more comfy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

Is there a single thing in this world that's more comfy than installing slackware?
>>
Unironically, installing windows 10.
>>
>>62431187
Installing Server 2012
>>
>>62430919
I really can't, it's very simple and won't break on you
>>
>>62430919
PLEASE take me back to the good old days
>>
>>62431187
Consider suicide
>>
I've tried to do a minimum Instagram of Slackware, without X. And still it's 1+ Gb. What did I do wrong and what is the reciept of minimum working install?
>>
Installing Gentoo
>>
Nothing have changed since the beginning. I don't use it now, but it was my first distribution 17 years ago
>>
File: dobbs.png (46KB, 200x295px) Image search: [Google]
dobbs.png
46KB, 200x295px
>>62431807
Slackware are mongoloids, they won't support you unless you do a full install. The normal install as they recommend contains a ton of shit you will never use.

Minimal installs are quite easy but you will find that once you start to install additional stuff it will probably moan about dependencies that should be installed which you left out.

Still have respect for Slackware though for not going with systemd... yet!
>>
>>62431839
>Nothing have changed since the beginning
That's not a bad thing
>>
>>62430919
holding hands in the spoon position with your significant other?
systemd?
there are a lot of things comfier
>>
>>62432056
Exactly.
>>
>>62430919
Installing debian is much more comfy
>>
File: 1367954509110.jpg (143KB, 640x895px) Image search: [Google]
1367954509110.jpg
143KB, 640x895px
>>62430919
Installing GuixSD.
Watching Hidamari Sketch.
>>
Actually making money with programming and technology instead of jacking off pretending to be old like that even matters in the first place
>>
>>62431187
>Hi, says cortana
>We're setting things up for you, cortana continues
>Are there any particular requests you have? inquires cortana
>Is it also possible if we became friends? cortana sounds slightly nervous at this point
f u g
>>
Having sex with a woman. Not that you'd know.
>>
>>62433339
Sex is messy, passionate, and fun, not comfy.
Go back to jerking off to kiddie cartoons loser, you just outed yourself.
>>
>>62433362
It's comfy when you're not 300 lbs. Take my word for it.
>>
>>62433644
>obese tard who just lies there while his little nub is 'serviced'
oh no wonder you think it's just 'comfy'
>>
>>62433690
>when you're not

Can't read either, I see.
>>
>>62433644
>Raising your blood pressure to engorge a rod shaped tissue with blood
>Taking that tissue and pistoning it in an acidic mucus cavity filled with bacteria, enzymes, and lactobascillus acidophilus (stinky).
>Forced to press your sweaty smelly body against her sweaty stinky body covered in your semen and her ungodly smelling mucus; just so she can release endorphins that you already released.
>Comfy
No.
UNIX-like operating systems on the other hand are clean, smell nice and are very comfy
>>
>>62430919
installing it for real instead of on a VM?
>>
>>62435358
This an ancient version of slackware anon
>>
>>62430919
Not at all. Slackware is the best distro ever made.
>>
>>62430919
>you are now aware that ~10% of your life has been spent watching progress bars
>>
>>62436421
>only 10%
Looks like a certain newfag didn't grow up with windows
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.