[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats the deal with /g/ just hating iPhones because they're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: ifon.jpg (54KB, 737x440px) Image search: [Google]
ifon.jpg
54KB, 737x440px
Whats the deal with /g/ just hating iPhones because they're the superior tech? there's nothing wrong with not being able to afford a good phone, aslong as you've got a roof over your head and food on your table there's nothing to be mad about.
>>
>>62424388
What is up with you and being so dedicated at spamming this everyday
Don't bump this
>>
if you`re talking about software i agree,
but superior tech all-in-one samsung wins
>>
What's frustrating is that you see how Apple deliberately leaves things out for the next generation devices

for example that freesync knockoff 120hz display from the iPad Pro, you don't get that shit on the iPhone X

3GBs of RAM, just because otherwise the thing wouldn't be obsolete fast enough
>>
/g/ needs more mods, seeing as OP still isn't banned.
>>
>>62424812
>freesync knockoff 120hz display
>freesync knockoff

freesync is part of the DP standard now
>>
>>62424841
yeah I know but I found it an easy way of expressing what I was talking about

instead off explaining about it having an adaptive refresh rate technology or whatever
>>
>>62424862
my guess is they are waiting for a more powerful GPU that fits the power envelope of the iPhone before they move over to 120 hz
>>
File: 1504647575327.jpg (23KB, 320x341px) Image search: [Google]
1504647575327.jpg
23KB, 320x341px
>>62424388
>superior
>
>>
File: 1504624695631.png (103KB, 256x443px) Image search: [Google]
1504624695631.png
103KB, 256x443px
The 6s was the last "good" iPhone, 7 brought some minor improvements (no audio jack tho lul) but the 8 is a fucking joke.
The X feels like good ideas bad done or something, finally OLED but with that shit notch, faceID shit etc
>>
iOS is for white people
Android is for pajeets and latinos
>>
s a g e
>>
>>62424388
/g/ loves the SE last I checked
>>
>>62424834

/g/ needs to be nuked from orbit, or be renamed to /techmemes/
>>
>>62424450
Bump
More poorfag salt
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.