[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck does Windows 10 keep closing some of my programs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: hqdefault[1].jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
16KB, 480x360px
Why the fuck does Windows 10 keep closing some of my programs automatically?

The only thing i suspect is i am running out of cached ram??? but i have 64GB

Anyone of you know the solution to this bullshit?
>>
>>62419035
>Windows
There is the problem
>>
>>62419035
>Anyone of you know the solution to this bullshit?
Linux
>>
>>62419035
It's for your own good. You don't want to get hurt, do you? Trust MS to take care of you
>>
>>62419035
Upgrade to 7
>>
>>62419035
Install Mint
>>
I wonder why this shit keeps happening to randos on the internet and not me.
>>
>>62419527
They use their systems differently, different programs, different hardware configs, whatever. It's a wider net to find more bugs, that's all
>>
>>62419527
Fresh install hoping to solve this issue, hardly user error
>>
>>62419035
Have you even tried diagnosing the problem yourself? This is unlikely a Windows problem unless you're using Windows 98 or something.
>>
>>62419821
Yes, logs show nothing

>>62419840
RIght now its plex, torrent client and msi afterburner
>>
>>62419035
Remember when you downloaded The.Boss.Emoji.Baby.Movie.(2017).Cam.Latino.XXX.YIFY.mp4.avi.exe?
That's why.
>>
>>62420046
Read>>62419595
Also
>using public trackers
>>
>>62420125
No, it is a user error because all the other users aren't experiencing this issue.
>>
>>62420152
Try googling the issue, then keep thinking about how stupid that statement is.
>>
>>62419035
>Anyone of you know the solution to this bullshit?

OSX (any version)
>>
>>62420228
Most results describe issues caused when you run out of memory.
Your programs are apparently randomly closing for no reason at all, that just doesn't happen unless you fucked something up.
>>
>>62420125
find me a private tracker that will actually let me use it without a bunch of elitist fuckfaces protecting their little clubs around the tracker, and I'll use one.
>>
>>62420266
>Most results describe issues caused when you run out of memory.
Thats what i have found so far, cached ram is very high when i notice programs not running

>Your programs are apparently randomly closing for no reason at all, that just doesn't happen unless you fucked something up.
So things can never crash? explain how a fresh install is still causing issues. If you cant, then its clearly not an user issue.
>>
Why are people so quick to defend faulty software and business?

>It never happened to me so it can't be an issue!
>>
>>62420538
Literally impossible! It can't be an issue it CAN'T CAN'T CAN'T CAN'T IT CAN'T BE AN ISSUE!!
>>
>>62419370
I'd just like to interject etc.
>>
>>62419035
install gentoo
>>
>>62421454
or void
>>
>>62419035
>Windows 10 sucks
>Media Center in background
A perfect thumbnail. What a shame what Sinofsky and Myerson did to it.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.